Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: aarwen

Just saw 264. 

She is already in the red dress she wore in her dreams. The same dress in which she will finally find him. 

His eyes have opened and he has freed his hands. There is a determined don't mess with me look on his face. ASR music is playing. 

And today is the day they meet again.. πŸ₯³

Rhea, you are talking about Khushi's dress?
Let me guffaw first.
You know I even can't count how many times she wore that red anarkali suit which seemed like a kid's costume. i salute Sanaya for wearing those ugly outfits. You know that red suit was torn when they were fleeing. But later I guess she stitched it and wore it. How poor is the tycoon's wife?πŸ˜†
Can't wait to read your review on the reunion.
it was such a beautiful and sublime moment accept that this wrist of BD.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sohara

this is an amazing gif I found in tumblr. Take some time to watch.

Hi Sohara, 

This gif is the find of the season. Mindblowing job. Awesome work. Hats off to the creator. πŸ‘
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

I must agree with you, Rhea and Indi and Horizon.  It was ASR all the way.  
Don't get me wrong I loved, LOVED, Sanaya/ Khushi ( i am watching RangRasiya because of Sanaya) but it was the character of ASR which drew me in.  I looked forward to see what Khushi would do next and ASR's reactions.  I anticipated his every reaction, mood, response...couldn't wait. I wanted their explosive fights and the heat that radiated from them.  
Did the creatives know what they created and who they chose to act?  Damn right they did.  
I believe they knew that this young Barun Sobti and his expressions would mesmerize/ pull all the ladies in.  He could carry the show alone, in my humble opinion...but there was zany, pagal, innocent Khushi who fought back with him and then asked innocently why does my breath and heartbeat increase rapidly when you come close?
He leaves...now what.  They tried, they really did, but "stuff" behind the scenes was going on.
When he left, I watched everyday for him to comeback or just for a flashback.  My heart waited for his return but my interest in the show kept me watching and then the stupid details of this kidnapping track aggravated me.  I was like, "Seriously?"
The best part was "Khushi, I love you."  Shocked the hell out of me.  I just watched it again on TV Asia.  Just watch him.  He makes me believe he was really in that kidnapping situation.  How his lips hesitated with his words, his eyes revealing the truth and his embarassment but the feeling of those words vital importance.  He had to tell her.  She was crying and in pain and so was he...afterall who knew if he would survive?  Brilliant scene by both actors.
Sanaya played Khushi magnificently.  I believe she is as great of an actor as Barun even though I do agree with Indi...Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? was about a hurt, arrogant man and his journey to falling in love.  What do we call a love that comes from hate and anger and hurt and pain?  We call it the Arnav and Khushi show!  AND I WILL WATCH IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN NO MATTER HOW STUPID AND RIDICULOUS SOME OF THE EPISODES WERE!!!
have the same thought.

Rhea, you didn't find him attractive at first look. i had a huge crush on him when I saw him in BHPH. And when IPK's promo came out I went gaga. Because I was already a die hard fan of both Barun and sanaya. And you won't believe how happy and excited I was.
I do agree what you said about the incoherent and weak script. But I am in the same boat with cynthia, that whatever they showed I loved everything about IPK. Barun was missed a lot during the kidnapping track. And i know I would've missed Sanaya also if she was not shown for 1.5 month. It's their magical chemistry what i missed during this track. 
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Episode 259

We get to hear him say it again.. My heart sings and leaps about in mad joy.. and there was an echo, uff. Khushi I love you.. Love.. The word has been said out loud finally.. It remains echoing in the air.. A gale of winds and emotions intensifies.. The feeling resonates within it.. A powerful free flowing hypnotic feeling.. Love.. She stands transfixed. A single tear the only escape of emotion she allows herself just yet..   He waits.. The claustrophobic feel he must have lived with, perhaps right from that night on the terrace when all hell broke loose in his life all over again, finally fading away. He has confessed his love for her. She knows. He wants her to know.

wonderful edit

Exceptional understanding of the moment by all. It is a new sensation. The girl had dared to dream perhaps almost a lifetime ago that something miraculous like this could happen with the man who danced with her, yelled at her, made her feel safe, pinned her to walls, brought her bangles, brought tears to her eyes, blowed away the dirt from those very eyes, left her stranded on roads, buckled her seat belt, caused butterflies in her stomach or in this case a flurry of dhak dhaks in her heart. But it must all feel so long ago. And now when all she wanted to hear was that he was safe. All she wanted was that he talk to her having refused to listen to her before leaving. When she is relieved to finally hear his voice and she broke down.. He says.. Khushi I love you.. It takes a while to process.. seep into each fiber of her being.. As it gradually does begin to register the girl metamorphosed into a woman.. Beautiful, pristine.

Her laboured breathing like it is difficult to draw in air since the body is completely wrapped up in other sensations.. A new born grown women is drawing in her very first breath soaked in love.. And slowly a smile breaks out.. Euphoria, is this what it feels like? In fact just by watching her tonight I feel Euphoric. She had absolutely no idea that her soul was craving to hear this confession for so long.. How blissful it would feel to know for certain he loves her. Across the phone he seems to have reached a transcendent state of his own. The only problem.. we can feel there is certain catastrophe knocking at our door. The raw sadness as he cuts the call. Nerve wrecking suspense. He does look tormented. what a look. made me feel the whole thing was actually happening. direction, lighting, everything i liked and acting was as always from another planet.

Jarring sound of the line getting disconnected plays across her ears. And she cradles the phone in her hand. Precious it is. Brings it close to her heart. Her man.. The man who loves her.. Just spoke to her from it..Khushi I love you.. She smiles, but what dark secret lies in the despair he has in his eyes? His fingers strain on the phone, refusing to move away from his ear. He had heard her weep through that phone. Heard her go silent when he expressed his love through that very same phone.  Both actors unparalleled in this scene. Sanaya's breathing seemed to match the rhythm of the rabba ve.. Khushi's face was all woman tonight.. The wonder, awe in the realization of love.. And Barun hardly even moving, able to emote a precise state of mind and that heart of Arnav which is full of love.

Thrilling music as Arnav stares into the face of a gun pointed at him. The steely eyes stare and still a strange helplessness in him. Was there a question in his mind whether he would survive the night? I think men like ASR do not give up, but he could not take the risk. Could not leave things unsaid. Atleast that is what I think. yeah, and maybe he didn't even want to eave it unsaid any more... he was going to turn back when they took him. he had asked himself why does it hurt to leave her? maybe he got his answer, and the man of the deepest dil had to say it to her the moment he heard her breath... she was there, by his ear her saans, in his heart a truth that had to be said... i have no real idea why he said it but as cyn said, he shocked me when he did... the hard complete impact of it... it was as if it was the only truth... this was no romantic confession, this felt like a conversation with truth... the endless, something almost sacred in it. and just so wrapped in a mystical envelope of asr and khushi, like no one could penetrate it, no one else was even there. acting at another level... also direction, editing, sound.

She makes her way out of the room through the halls of his home.A girl.. now woman.. I love the moments they chose as flashbacks for her to think over. All those unfinished confessions. Her heart did know all along that there was something special behind those words. Yes there was anger. He could be mean. Could be rude. He could hurt. Beneath it all there had always been love. Even that unfinished "wo sab" from that far away Diwali night had a world of matlab hidden in it. They chose that sequence for this first onslaught of memories after the confession shows how intelligent the creators were. Those piano notes after a long long time. Such a well put together sequence. As she walks through those memories, the music and the feeling.

She steps through the door into her safe heaven. All those times he missed her he heard the same wind chime. Today she hears it too. You know it is impossible still you can't help not wish for it to be true. He is right there in front of her. A slightly different look than regularly how you see him. His piercing peaceful gaze and her relief. Another happy song. Everyone in IPK is enjoying today I guess. She extends out her hand and I can't help not smile. I whistle and do a happy dance though in my mind I know my dear Arnav is bound to a chair in a dark room in the middle of nowhere. But Khushi is so happy and you have to be happy with her. He places his hand on hers and there is a look in his eyes. She is his. He worships her. Adores he. He loves her.

As they stare at each other I sit thinking no words are needed and perhaps there is telepathy going on tonight because Khushi raises her finger to his lips. This woman doesn't need her man to say anything. She knows. There is a shy romantic feel tonight. Her look has a timeless classic charm though am distracted by the earrings since I keep remembering Indi di's comments on it πŸ˜†. ha ha now what did i say... He gestures towards something, She is delighted. He has brought her something. Okay so I have to say this, the batua is funny, very funny, even khush would choose a better packaging i am fervently hoping. πŸ˜† but inside is a pearl necklace. The winds pick up speed again. And he has such a genuine unselfconscious smile right now. Both guileless. Young .. With it a strong sense of timeless... that she thought of a pearl necklace shows to me how much that initial meeting had hurt her. Affected her. All the nice memories of now and days to come will erase those memories of hatred she harbored for him. well said... it did hurt her and shock her and made feel ugh. such an impulsive and invasive gesture... i am happy he did regret it and showed that too. a rather fine man with a crazy temper. so wish they had explored that gussa of his further... maybe his father's trait, the one he abhors yet whose sign he carries... progeny, not so easy to escape... complexity that made him undeniable... i never wish to run away from that. every trait fascinates me.

He approaches her and she is beautifully shy. Those smiles. The sequence may be corny, but am feeling giddy with happiness really. me too me too. It is her dream and in her dream she is so unrestrainedly happy. She wants him to be gentle. She wants him to be classic hero like. She wants to be swept off her feet through these simple gestures of old bollywood movie like courtship. In her dreams she no longer fears him, nor does he make fun of her, instead he fulfills all her sweet simple girlish fantasies. There is romance in all the gifts. Also physical attraction as she thinks of his touch and her reactions to it. There is frolicking in that running around the pool. Her sense of raas leela? I wonder how many takes the actors took for that scene. Completely random things like a bottle with a love note, cliched, corny, still all that showed across were tender sentiments. He hugs her and his piercing eyes say it all. She is joyful, breaking into smiles all the time. They lovingly hold each other. Take in each other. The presence. The nearness. The love. She desires it all. Dreams of it. I get swept off my feet right with her.

She wears the same red dress when she finally meets him and rescues him. Did the creators do it deliberately? Was it serendipity? How did they manage such wonderful intricate interconnected things in a TV show?

It is heartbreaking difficult to see ASR in this state. Desperately reaching for that phone, body straining. They don't make him look good which is refreshing from normal movies. He is sweaty and exhausted. Later lax features, body slumped across the chair.. Very genuine.

Khushi even while talking to herself doesn't say it loud.. I love you.. is replaced by "wo baat" very cute.. I think that is a perfect reaction for her.. She is inexperienced.. saying the words will make her uncomfortable..in an inexplicable quite instinctive way she would feel shy.. So "wo baat" feels in character. And the sleuthing was good. The uncanny certainty that he is in trouble backed by some facts. Really why would he blurt it out that way and say nothing else. Good deduction. Glad to see our intelligent girl back today. Am quite a mystery novel fan and this turn for now feels interesting. Tomorrow when I won't see enough of Arnav will most probably not be this positive. Everything will become dull again.. So quickly in this positive frame of mind I even forgive her not going to someone else and reaching that police station alone. They did so many things right today a few wrongs should be ignored. Artistic freedom. And truly this is a work of art.

Why do simple things make such a difference? Simple scenes, lovely background score, wonderful acting... that one moment which leaves you mesmerized? Makes you believe so strongly in love.. in happiness.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘Such a potent feeling that it almost physically makes you breathless.. Everything clenches in your gut with anticipation. Pure joy of watching, listening, feeling, living.. what watching this show manages to give me sometimes becomes so hard to describe in just words..

beautiful one, rhea. the last edit... my rather fave moment too... what lovely body language. and that private world these two could create. no one there, just them and all that is a feeling. major talking up there. thanks.
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Finally I could write something.

My longest take ever on one of my most favorite episode.

Episode-251

adios ASR

A new day has arrived heralding the tension between Arnav and Khushi.

The morning ray of the sun glints on the handsome face which looks so peaceful right now. he wakes up from his slumber when Khushi removes the curtain let the sun light to peep in. his look changes after he returns from the kidnapping. I always liked him with shorter hair. But here in this picture of yours he does look peaceful.

khushi looks tensed and pensive as expected. She passes him the towel without any fuss. Arnav recollects how they used to fight on the bathroom before. He is also missing her calling him swami. Though he pretended, he hated her craziness, but he actually enjoyed those and now seeing her serious and submissive is bothering him. She overhears khushi's convo with Shukla that she doesn't want to continue her dabba business any more. You are right. he may have been able to resist the beauty, goodness in her, but her being lovely and ajeeb at the same time was too lethal a combination for howard boy.

"tum kya kar rahi ho Khushi...what are you doing Khushi?"  He mutters himself frustratingly. He can't take her change of behavior. He loves feisty Khushi more.

When Arnav went inside the bathroom, Khushi gets the file what Shyam gave to her.

"if I go to saale sahab and tell him how you wanted to trap me in your love, he will believe me easily. This time you need me more." she remembers Shyam's blackmailing words. She doesn't have any choice left but to take Arnav's signature on the paper, otherwise Shyam would go to Arnav and delineate her wrongly.

She hears the sound of the bathroom door to open.  She gets scared and in haste the will paper drops from the file. She keeps the file in her bag and rushes back to the poolside to see Arnav.

The paper what went under the chaise lounge sticks with Arnav's shoes. Before he can  take the paper, Khushi picks it up from the ground, saying it's her paper.  Arnav doesn't get incredulous, but he leaves without saying anything.

So he trusts her. And he also knows she is not lying about shyam. It's just her ego what is not letting him accept it. Or may be he is mad at her for hiding the truth from him. if he wouldn't trust he wouldn't compelled her to sleep inside the room last night. interesting thought there Sohara

The whole family has gone to some pooja. HP lets Khushi know that Anjali is in her room. While descending down from the stairs Arnav's look goes to Khushi. khushi also stares at him intently. Rabba vey in the BG depicts their suppressed love for each other.

Khushi leaves, because she thinks he doesn't want to see her face. Arnav alone sits to have breakfast.

While ascending up Shyam comes on Khushi's way and he asks her about the signature. He charges her, why she is taking so much time, her need is more than him, so she should hurry. Khushi chides him that she knows about her priority well.

Arnav is thinking about Khushi, all her crazy antics to irritate him and on the terrace his revelation of the reason of their marriage; her vulnerable state while stitching the button. Though he hates her, but his mind is always occupied with her thought only. He tries to avert his thought by admonishing him to stop thinking about her. It doesn't matter to him, what does she do or how she behaves.

He doesn't even want to hear her words, nor needs her explanation.

"uska hona na hona, mujhe itna pereshan kiyu karta. Why am I thinking of her so much? Why damn it."

His inward disquietude makes leave in frustration.

Shyam guesses Khushi must've read the paper by this time. So It's proper time to switch the paper. He is frantically looking for Rani saheba, cause he will use her to implement his job.

Khushi is still repugnant to take Arnav's signature.
"This time you need me more than I need you"   Shyam's impending words again echo in her ear drum. She recollects how Arnav left without giving her a chance to speak. She has to take his signature to prove her innocence. As soon as she picked the file from the table Anjali comes there. Shyam has sent her to get dried mango from the poolside. As they go to the poolside Shyam gets in and exchanges the paper in the file.

When Khushi was cogitating how to take Arnav's signature in the paper, she hears Akash's convo on the phone about taking Arnav's signature on some papers. Khushi thinks to use this opportunity. She goes to Akash and tells him that she will take Arnav's sign in the paper, so that he can leave for office as he is in hurry. Khushi mutters, she sure will take Arnav's sign in the papers, but she will not give shyam the papers so easily. She can trust that nefarious man.

Arnav is working by the poolside, looking lost, still occupied with Khushi's thought. Her swami drama and  irritating him with extra love; her getting ecstatic in holi, all her memories are seeping out, not letting him work in peace. As he shuts the laptop in resentment, he sees Khushi is standing in front of him. She gives him the file. He is ambiguous, what is it?

"yeh kagzat."

"what kagzat" 

Is he scared anticipating she is giving divorce paper to sign! you thought so? FOr me sadly these part did not feel as touching as the airport scene.

Akash gave this paper to sign. He asks why he gave it to her. She replies, he was in hurry, that's why. He starts to sign the paper. Khushi is cowering whether he sees Shyam's paper or not. While he was signing he tells Khushi,

"yeh maat samajhna ki mai janta nahi ki tum kya kar rahi ho...you don't think that I don't know what are you doing. You made the room like before, took all of your stuffs away. Don't you understand, this things make no difference to me. ok?"

Why he is uttering this? it means this change is making lots of fadak.

He looks at her anxious face. She replies with despondence,

"I didn't do it intentionally, so that it matters to you. Apko akho per aise hi jhoot ka parda hai... You already have the curtain of lie in your eyes."

"Whatever"...it's invincible and he thinks she is reprehensible. He leaves without giving her a chance to speak further.

Khushi takes the picture of the paper. She wraps it in a Polly thin bag and hides it inside the plant's pot. She decides not to give Shyam the papers until he tells Arnav the truth about their relationship. After that she will tell Arnav about the papers. She will not let Shyam dupe Arnav again, nor she will beguile him.

Good decision and smart move girl, but didn't she see it was the will paper. Or she was so disturbed that couldn't notice that the paper has been changed. But why she hid it in such place! she should keep it in the bank locker or in Gupta house. Though the hiding place was very unusual, just khushi type, but still it was risky to hide in any place inside RM. She indeed is playing a dangerous game. I too was irritated that they made her hide it in such a place. but then when you say it is a Khushi type place maybe you are right. if only Shyam did not get it so easily.

Shyam comes in Arnav and Khsuhi's room and shuts the door. He demands the paper to khushi. His demeanor is already getting disgusting. It became unbearable during Barun's absence. How dare he got in to their bedroom and shut the door!

Khushi avoids him and denies to give him the paper. Shyam infuriates and berates her for denying to give him the paper. Khushi reminds him the condition and says sternly that she got the signature, but she will not give him the papers until he tells Arnav the truth. He rebukes her, how dare she places condition in front of him! khushi now enrages and warns him, if he moves towards her more, it will be his loss, not his gain. She again tells him tersely that the paper will be given to him when he will tell Arnav the truth. Shyam doesn't believe her that she took the sign. So Khushi shows him the pic in her phone. Khushi again tells him to tell arnav everything. Shyam says that it's not safe to tell everything in the house. He knows Khushi's weak point, so he tries to manipulate her, tells her, it would've impacted badly to the family members if they come to know about everything. Khushi gets convinced. After all the family matters to her a lot. She agrees and wants to call Arnav to come some other place. When Khushi was calling Arnav,  Shyam was looking around in the room, where she could hide the papers. He tells her to call her Arnavji wherever she wants.  Khushi tells him grimly that he will not find the paper by searching in her room. She does all her work by heart, but she is not a dumb, she also has brain. Shyam derides her by looking at her lasciviously,

"apke gun humse kaha chupthe Khushiji, aise thode na pyaar karte hai hum...your qualities are not hidden from me. that's why I love you "

Khushi gets frantic at his effrontery and Shyam leaves.  

While leaving office Khushi calls Arnav. But he cuts her call. Khushi gets tensed, thinks he must be cutting the call to see her number. So she calls him from house phone. Arnav is on the car by now and he is sure it must be Khushi calling from house phone. He mutters in gritted teeth that why she is calling him. On the other hand Khushi gets frenzied not to get his call. She now calls to his office. Before she can ask Aman  about Arnav, Anjali keeps her hand on her shoulder. She guessed that Arnav must not tell her what is coming on the next day. khushi gets curious to know. Anjali tells her that the next day is their mom's 56th birthday. Every year they celebrate the day by distributing toys and clothes to the orphans and perform pooja after that. But Arnav loves to desolate him on that day. She also doesn't know where he goes on the day.  khushi tells her, doesn't she think he also needs to participate with them. Anjali always tries to make him understand but he never agrees.

"you know him very well, he can share everything but not his grief." This time he is going to London. So don't panic if he doesn't pick your call."

Khushi's heart skips a beat to hear this. Anjali assures her that he will be back soon.

Khushi embroils to hear the news. She pleads his forgiveness, she knows he is in pain now, but she is helpless. She needs to tell him the truth or moreover when his pain has increased more because of her.  Before he can leave she has to prove her innocence.

"no I'll not let you go."

She runs to catch him in the airport. The thought of their impending separation causes her heart immune to all reason or logic.

Shyam furtively invaded Arnav's room. He made the room a complete mess as if some tornado passed through the room. He tried to find the paper. He is thinking where khushi can hide the papers. She didn't go outside today, so she must've hid it inside the house. While he was thinking this, khushi calls him and tells him to come to the airport fast, as Arnav is leaving for London. Khushi again says him tersely to tell arnav the truth otherwise he will not get the paper. Shyam thinks whether Khushi took the paper with her or not! He guesses, she must've hid it inside the house. He again start to search it in the room.

Anjali is feeling bad for Khushi, as Arnav is leaving London without telling her. She thinks to spend some time with Khushi. Hearing her talking with HP Shyam gets alert and starts to fix the room fast, which is a complete mess right now.

Anjali knocks at the door; after a while when nobody opens it, she opens the door and sees a nonplus Shyam inside the room. She is bewildered to see him in Arnav and Khushi's room. When she asks him what he is doing here, he tells her that he is looking for a file what saale sahab wanted. Anjali tells him that Arnav left for London today. Shyam pretends that he forgot. She wants to call Arnav ro know what file he is looking for. Shyam averts her by saying it's not emergency; he will get it after his return. She can't complete as HP calls her to come to the kitchen.

So many times Anjali caught Shyam in Arnav's room like a thief, but she is so gullible that never suspected him. Unbelievable woman she is! I forget who on this thread compared her to gandhari. really that was true.

Arnav is getting inside the airport, looking really pensive. This time his heart is aching not only for his mom, but for Khushi as well.

Khushi reaches the airport and scurries fast without taking the change form the cab driver. She wants to enter inside the airport, but the guard doesn't allow her to go inside without ticket. She tries to make him understand that her husband is leaving for London and she needs to meet him urgently. The guard tells him to buy the ticket from the counter. When she goes to buy the ticket she finds that she doesn't have any money in her wallet. She forgot to take the change from the cab driver in haste. She comes back to the gate again and requests the guard to let her in. but the guy doesn't relent her, moreover behaves very rudely.

After a long time the gust of wind blows and he feels her presence. Bingo, the mehsoos is back again. Feeling her presence, he turns his head and he sees Khushi. Khushi also can see him now. Her heart beat pounds in anticipation to see him. A sweet smile suffuses his face to see her beautiful face in the crowd. Doesn't he know how much she loves him, that made her run to the airport!

Khushi screams from outside,

Arnavji, listen to me for once."

Though his heart delights to see her there, but his ego invades his heart. He turns around to leave. A desperate khushi now calls in his phone. He swivels his head slowly to look at her, but cuts his call and turns back again. Khushi is crying in supplication, hmm maybe not exactly ego. just plain hurt. he has been hurt too many times by this world. In love a number of times we lose logic and reasons..

"Arnavji please listen to my words once."

Arnav shuts his eyes to conceal his anguish frothing at the surface, battling hard to break free. Self flagellation continues under the dark crevice of his mind. She calls him again. This time his heart melts and he receives her call. She pleads him to listen to her once.

"kya sunu...why I'll listen?  What do you want to say?"  he is impervious.

I want to say that shyam"  he cuts the call before she can finish and starts to stride inside. He can't even hear his name. Exactly. i thought this reaction was so natural. really well written.

Khushi is screaming incessantly, she doesn't want to relinquish so easily.

"arnavji, plz listen to me." she tries to go inside, a debacle is going inside her heart to see him leaving her like that. Arnav is so inexorable today that doesn't listen to her incessant plea, just keeps move towards his destination. Pearl like tears start to stream down from her beautiful cheek.

"kiyu dard hai itna tere ishq mai

Rabba vey rabba vey.'

The sad rabba vey depicts her unbearable grief. Arnav is striding fast, but he is also disquiet. The pain is evident in his countenance. A deluge of indecipherable yet powerful emotions wash across his heart. Arnav looked quite sick I felt. Somehow the hair and face very a little oily and tired. Did you also think so?

Khushi is woebegone outside. But her face glints with delight to see the blue clad man in front of her. it's her Arnavji who came back at her plea. She is so delectable, asks him,

"You didn't go?"

"You compelled me"...he replies with gritted teeth. How could he leave her when she is so distraught! No matter, he loves her a lot. How their suppressed love entwined them in a snarl,  that is indelible and irrefutable.

"I wanted to talk. You can't go like this. How could you think that I have an affair with Sjyamji!"

She snatches away his ticket from his hand. He tries to get the ticket from her hand. But she hides it behind her back. such a nice possessive gesture.

"No you can't go like this. Just wait a little longer. I called somebody, who will prove that I'm innocent. Just wait a bit."  She tries Shyam's number again. Shyam tells her that he is on the way. Khushi tells Arnav that he will come to know the truth in a moment. Arnav is obdurate, he wants to go. So he snatches his ticket from her hand and starts to walk. obdurate.. had to go see the meaning.. nice word

"You have to wait."   Khushi comes after him,

"Please don't go like this. I can't tolerate this, if you think like this about me." she beseeches again, unable to express and articulate her love for him what she suppressed in her heart for too long. πŸ’”

What you will not tolerate, I also can't tolerate. My flight time is getting over."

"Just give me a chance. I didn't do any such thing,  because of that, you think of me like this. Because of that you give me such big punishment."

For a moment it seems he is convinced to absolve her, but no he has to leave.

A stone also will melt at such plea. So he relents; he gives her ten minutes to prove her innocence. After that he will leave. Yes so true. I felt very very bad for Khushi. Arnav was also hurting lots, but Khushi really did try hard to stop him. If he left her this way even i felt I would not be able to breathe.

Khushi calls the creep again. He tells her that he is coming soon. The devil gets down from the car and mutters himself that he has to make them wait, otherwise how their life will change.

Outside the airport, the crowd is getting crazy. Khushi also gets pushed by moving crowd, what makes Arnav feel bad. Like a rampart he protects his girl. He shields her by keeping his hands on both side of the railing. Both are staring at each other intently. A deep throbbing starts up inside them as they become close to each other. They must've inhaled each other's fragrance, so that it seemed a sense of tranquility pervades their weary mind.  He looks at her eyes which are clear, luminescent and incongruently guileless. Time congealed as they gaze at each other with their eyes speaking of undeclared,   undeciphered emotions and holding myriad unexpressed promises. Khushi breaks the silence first. lovely thought Sohara

di told me why you are leaving on this day. If you would've stayed back!" she pleads in constrict voice, gazing up into his eyes, trying to decipher the intriguing mix of emotions, she is seeing swirling in their caramel depths.

Sanaya emoted the pain so well that it transcended to my heart.

"You just have three minutes."  Arnav is not in a mood to talk to her. The announcement also made to board on the fight. Arnav now wants to leave.

"You asked something for the last time and I gave it to you. Now I have to leave."

Khushi again begs him to stay a bit longer. She is getting desperate more. She is going to call Shyam again. Arnav exasperates. He berates her to stop now. He knows nobody is coming. He just gave her a chance, cause;   he takes a pause and says he also wants her to be proved innocent

I wonder why he paused. What he wanted to say, that he came back cause he loves her!

"kyuki kahi na kahi main chahta tha ki tum apne aap ko beqasoor proove karo.. shayad ek hope thi ki shayad tum galat nahi ho... par galat main tha...lekin iss akhri mauke ko bhi tum utni wafadari se nibhaya jaise apni har galti ko... enough khushi, ab aur nahin...

because  I also wanted you to prove your innocence.  I had a hope that perhaps you are not wrong. but I  was wrong.. Now no more. I'm going. Now tell me the truth, that no one is coming." oh how badly he wants to be happy with this girl. Love her. cherish her. adore her.

She again begs him to trust her.

"Trust you! You must've concocted some stupid plan to fool me. Don't know why I got convinced with your words."

"No arnavji, I didn't make any excuse to stop you. I didn't have such intention. I just wanted to tell you the truth. I wanted you to trust me."

Arnav is ready to leave now. khushi holds his shoulder,

"mat jaiye. Apko sach sunna hi hoga." The break in Sanaya's voice was beautiful as she said this.

Arnav is so tenacious today that her plea, her tears can't convince him. he brushes away her hand from his shoulder and tells her with gritted teeth,

kiyu Khushi! why it is important to you? Why do you want to prove yourself innocent? Kiyu fadak padta hai?"

"kiyu, kiyu fadak padta hai! Kiyuki baat aapki hai to phadak padta hai. Aur kisi aur ki hoto to nahi padta. Agar aap hi aise chale jaye to hum saashi nahi le payenge."..her voice is broken, her lips are quivering, her eyes are fill with abysmal pain.

Arnav can retort or refute now. He is also in impediment; just stares her teary eyes, her crestfallen face. khushi's pain is evident in all over her face, in her guileless eyes. But the final announcement of his departure made. He has to go now. khushi holds his hand to stymie him Oh Arnav who is suach a good judge of people must know she is telling the truth. Just his heart is wary to have faith again.

"Maat jaiye."

He extricates her hand from her grip and intends to leave.

"Aap sach mooch ja rahi he...are you really going?"

"I stopped. I gave you the last chance as you begged. Now I'll leave."

He strides fast towards the airport gate.

"yeh saab ke baad hum apko jane nahi denge."   Khushi runs after him. She still hopes, as her hope is like the last flicker of candle's flame before it dies out completely. But the guard stints her on the gate. Standing on the other side of the glass,  she sees him leaving her. Tears are streaming down from her eyes redundantly. The separation is bereaving her.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDfpxs0BLpg[/YOUTUBE]

Arnav is going far away from khushi. A fierce conflict between his heart and mind is ebbing in the murky depths of his eyes.  An avalanche of memories is engulfing his thought, a deluge of feelings that wreaks havoc in his heart. All the beautiful significant memories that were tethered to the subconscious realm of his mind and relegated to the confines of his heart are coming gushing out; deranging him, confusing him. πŸ₯Ί

How intimately he danced with her on Payash sangeet; he just couldn't see her losing the challenge.

He couldn't bridle his attraction towards her on the diwali night; how lovingly he put her anklet on her ankle on that day.

How she ran to him in the hospital and hugged him to find solace in his embrace. The moment was so sweet when he extricated her from the entangled fairy lights.
"aisa kiyu hota hai, ki jaab aap humari paas ate ho to humari dil ki dhadkan tez ho jati hai."... How can he deny her confession in her drunken state.

"jab jo bura kaha uska koi matlab nahi, jab jo bura kiya uska koi matlab nahi, iss pyaar mein sahi aur galat ka koi matlab nahi. bas ek chiz ka matlab hai, ki mai hamesha ..hamesha tumse tumse..."

His own word what he uttered from his heart spurts out in his thought. His heart squeezes with sudden realization as his face blanches and his eyes  glint. His forced reasoning, his weak justification fell apart and crumbled to nothingness. kisi aur chiz ka koi matlab nahi..

"damn it." he turns around, perhaps to go back to Khushi. but a hand on his shoulder changes everything,

"mr. Arnav Singh Raizada?"

Arnav turns to a man's call.

Yes Rhea he gave a smile to us before leaving for 7/11/30/45 days. Hey thats so sweet of you Sohara.. he did smile.. and you counted days? paagal ho par bari zyada pyari ho.. Hats off to the creative team to handle Barun's leave so deftly. This separation was needed to make Arnav realize his enormous love for Khushi. Though we were biting our nails in tension, whether he is coming back or not. Because IPK is meaningless without him. yes he came back as a new Arnav who was completely Khushi's Arnav. This was the last episode of the ruthless, shrewd ASR. Later I definitely missed khushi's laad governor. 

Outside khushi looks up in the sky to see Arnav's plain is flying away.

When the pilot confirms whether all the passengers boarded or not, one cabin crew informed him that one passenger named Arnav Singh Raizada didn't board on the plane.

gifs credit goes to tumblr.

I got tired after writing so much. So couldn't proof read. Plz ignore typos and mistakes.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAuIzgbASuM[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAuIzgbASuM

credit goes to the maker

Sohara that haunting voice in the poetry you shared.. and even the song in the VM.. describe the mood perfectly.. really him going leaves us thirsty, starving for one glimpse. Felt very bad for Khushi today. You used so many lovely adjectives to describe the girl in love trying her best to stop the person she loves most from leaving. And your frame by frame take made me recollect all the sadness she felt.. Lovely take Sohara. And thanks a lot for talking to me up there.. I am still smiling fondly at you.. glad I finally read this.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Episode-256

Khushi looks derelict submerged in undecipherable grief. Arnav's thought swirls around her mind.Though she is trying to occupy herself in work but she doesn't forget to check her phone every now and then, expecting Arnav's call. Anjali who is really worried for Khushi comes to her room to comfort her. khushi again breaks down in front of her. she hugs Anjali and tears streams down from her eyes redundantly. Without him she is getting crazy every day. A deluge of emotions encompass her heart. To alleviate her mood Anjali jests her that she is already a bit crazy. When she gets more upset Anjali apologizes. Khushi tells her that she doesn't know what's happening with her. She misses him everywhere, in every moment. This room, the kitchen, jalebi and his plants what is also getting lifeless without him. Her eyes are swirling with emotions too deep for her to perfectly fathom and thoughts too complex for her to unravel.

Anjali cares her cheek lovingly and tells her that chottey is very lucky to get a life partner like her who cares him so much, perhaps more than her. She tries to lessen her tension by saying that he messaged her after reaching London. That means he is fine. If Khushi is still tensed then she can call him. Anajlai calls at Arnav's number. He doesn't pick her call but the voice mail plays.

"hi this is Arnav singh Raizada. I'm busy in the meeting right now. please leave a message after the beep"

Anjali left a message for him, why he didn't call Khushi. he must call her as soon as his meeting ends.

Anjali tells Khushi the reason of her disquietude, cause she loves Arnav immensely.  it's not a moment of tension  but a very happy moment for her.

Mami finally teaches Babli a lesson. Babli came to Akash's room to check whether Payal got rebuked for burning the shirt or not. Cause a while ago she laid down the hot iron on Akash's shirt, so the shirt gets burnt and Payal get scolded. When she sees everything looks fine between Payal and Akash, she gets ambiguous. mami comes there and asks about her wariness. She shows her misdeed what masala mama recorded in his camcorder. Mami quips,

"Dekhne mein small wonder, but itna bara blunder hello hi, bye bye."

Babli is in compunction now. She tells mami, how she sent Payal in her room and concocted to get Payal scolded. Mami wants to know the reason of her malevolence for payal. Babli tells her that since Payal came Akash is not paying enough attention to her and she thinks he doesn't love her like before, only loves Payal.

Payal intervenes right them. She brought milk for Babli. When she sees her crestfallen face, she becomes worried and asks her what's wrong. Masala mama shows Payal her cut pics. Before Payal can react, mami berates her to get out from the room.

While leaving the room, Babli runs to Payal and stops her. In contrition she tells her everything about her misdeed. Mami already admonishes Payal not to say anything to Babli.

How could mami thought that such a nave and nice girl like Payal can scold anybody!  She nicely makes her understand that she must not think that Akash's love lessened for her. He is always her Mr.A and remains so forever. No one ever can replace such an adorable girl's place in his life. But Babli is afraid; Akash will be upset if he comes to know about this matter. Payal assures her that it will remain a secret between them forever.

There are mlange of doubts and worries spurting and crackling in her mind's cauldron for not getting Arnav's call. Khushi anticipates, he may enrage after getting Anjali's message and can assume, Khushi must've complained Anjali against him. She thinks to call him. She consternates again to see his message. It's not palatable that he messaged her! He never messaged her before. Right then she gets a call from him. But the line has been cut before she hears anything. She calls him back and the same message played again, that he is in meeting. She wonders how cum his meeting didn't finish yet. It's so late at night. An impregnable fear engulfs her heart.

credt goes to tumblr

"aap agaya."

Khushi wakes up from sleep in a jolt. Her handsome prince is lying on the chaise and slowly turns towards her. his eyes are murky with love and tenderness. Along with Khushi my heart also did somersault to see the handsome visage after a while. A frisson of excitement runs down her body. She turns on the light in merriment, but the man vanished. She becomes woebegone again. She can't fathom what is real and what is her dream! she again calls him and the same messaged played again. It's 4:00 in the morning and in London must be 11:30, then how cum he is still in the meeting! Her demented mind throws her in ambiguity again. 

Pause: when the episode was first aired I really wished if he would've come back. I remember some crazy fan girls sent hate mail to treasurywala to snatch away our Arnav. I know it was very unethical and I can't support this kind of act, but I sure can understand their feelings. It proves how much his fans love him and I guess no other celebrity does have such pagal fandom. And everything is fair in love and war right?

Two guys from AR's London office are also tensed for ASR. Everybody checked in the hotel, except him. He never did such thing before and it was an important conference as well. Another guy confirmed that he even didn't board the plane. They are also precarious; where did he go?

Khushi is traipsing slowly across the hall. She looks so decadent as if everything bereaved from her life. She brought tea for nani. She is so immersed in her thought that she doesn't hear that nani is telling her she is already having her tea.  Khushi  comes back from her trance when nani beckoned her twice. She apologizes to nani for not hearing her. nani can understand her restless mind. When she asks her if is she fine, she gets emotional and she scurries fast towards her room. After Arnav left, it's arduous for her to be happy. . Anjali also gets tensed to see her like this.

Shyam contrived another dirty ploy to come close to Khushi. When he finds his shower is not working he goes to Khushi's room to take shower. Though Anjali suggested him to go to any other room, but the creep denied making all lame excuses. As soon as Anjali told him to use Arnav's bathroom he accepted it enthusiastically.

After taking shower in Arnav's bathroom, he waits for Khushi to come in. His bare body disgusted me. it feels a complete anarchy in the house during ASR's absence. When Khushi enters the room, he starts to flirt with her. Khushi gets  tremulous in anger to see him in her room or moreover without shirt. She asks him how dare he came to her room like this! He banters, as her Arnavji is not at home, he is here to fill his blank. Khushi's anger spirals towards zenith to hear his sick thought. He again jeers her, "there shouldn't be any difference whether he is here or not, rather it should affect your married life."

Khushi can't bear his insinuation and his nasty words any more. she tells him with contempt to get out from her room.

"you didn't say warna."  He replies with a sardonic smile.

Khushi again tells him grimly to go out from her room right then. shyam stoops more low and tells her that he still can be her choice, once upon a time he was her choice.

humari kamzori, apki yeh gusse bhare acke...my weakness is your eyes filled with anger. When do you look at Arnav with such glance?"

Khushi's anger pulsates more.

"Apni gandi jaban se unka naam bhi nahi lenga...don't utter his name from your filthy mouth"  Khushi rebukes him with gritted teeth.

"not him, I'm talking about your look. And really khushiji, your this look embedded in my heart."

Shyam's effrontery is getting unbearable. I wish without thinking the consequence if Khushi could divulge his nasty face what he veneered from the family..

plz ignore typos and mistakes.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVvAZOV8WfE[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVvAZOV8WfE

credit goes to the maker

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 259

just saw 259. a beautiful dream and dreadful reality converged and created sharp contrast. in one world he skipped like a callow lover around the pool, free and wafting, in another there were ropes. binding him, making movement impossible... she sat touched perhaps by both and yes that phonecall and figured out, yes, there's khatra. danger... she knew stalked her arnav ji. seemed as though there was again communication at another level.

They have this the day one behind those closed eyes in Sheesh Mahal but now it is reaching to the next level where they can sense behind closed barriers.

update

the more i think about it, the more i feel there was something musical in the episode. i know nothing about music in a formal way... yet the beginning felt like a soft gentle deep opening introducing the basic notes of the piece.then there was a lyrical movement asking you to fly away to another world. the next movement changed mood tone everything but stayed with the fundamental notes and their ascent and descent, it left fantasy just like that, hit reality running... breathlessly. tied and bound, gun pointing at it and there was a complete change of rhythm and pace. a crescendo was reached and then cut off.

Nice description , yes fantasy left her and him too at this gunpoint...He came to reality that he loves her no matter what and she came to reality that 

episode could have ended their happily, but for some unknown reason,  maybe just to kill time, there was that akash payal nani bit... like a song that didn't didn't belong. and the disturbing cop station ha ha scene. but i'll just ignore them i guess. 
gust of wind entered frame and wrapped around them creating a place away from the material world, as they sat in their own spaces, physically at a distance, emotionally completely connected. her tears flowed and seemed to take him close to a point close his. she held her phone and pressed it to her heart... with his voice in it, it was almost a part of him, and of course the only place she wanted to hold him at that moment was her heart.

the moment seeped into the story. the girl who had fallen into his arms one evening and set up emotions that tore into him, and yet he couldn't walk away with his swagger and his faraq nahin padta; the boy who snapped her dori and filled her with yearnings and longings she couldn't understand, and who made her hopping mad, who had wronged her... these two at last had found out what really ailed them. it was nothing else, just that old simple truth... the one that doesn't care a hoot what anyone says or doesn't, does or doesn't, not even if anyone has character or hasn't... it just is and it is all that matters.

love.

Yes strange love,but it was always there and he needs to embrace it and same with her .During Fadak nahin padta to padta hai ...this was always there.and now they both will keep it right next to their heart

supercedes all, doesn't it.

how simply he said it at last. how enchantingly she held the feeling and reciprocated. gust of wind and rabba vey must have thrown a party that night...at last these two had got it. at long last. so who could blame the wind for hanging around to enjoy the moment.

the two of them said nothing... just held a moment close and took it into themselves... like they needed it to breathe... to survive.
click. and the phone is disconnected.

This is the moment which he had while coming down the stairs after Shyam's confrontation and sees her eyes and lips on [Payesh wedding] and was totally confused in rage whether to believe her eyes who tell the truth or her lips which have said those words about his Di...and his heart ?mind was ripping him apart but today...his heartbeat knows exactly why is she saying or feeling anything.Now he doesn't need any medium to acknowledge his love for her or hers for him

she is weeping and he looks helpless, upset, not like his usual self at all.
a hand enters frame and it's the first sign that something is terribly wrong. beginning of kidnap...

an asr turn of head and icy glare at the whoever. 

Loved his killing look 

first notes of kidnap soundtrack with the jagged drumming comes in. a little taste of what's to come.

a gun is pointed at his head. i was shattered, and i must say i loved the kidnap sequences, well most of them, they were shot really well. raw and scary and palpable.  

I love his raw and too natural expressions during kidnapping and at the end the killing one when he does exercise ..main tou aaj bhaagne wala hoon...because he was ready to come back from his movie then

how terribly gorgeous is asr looking even though his jacket is gone... only shirtsleeves, hair mussed, but the eyes, the stance, all asr.

and then come in the ropes. the reality dose is getting worse. good acting can sometimes be hard on the viewer. really. 

he sits in that terrifying space, ready for whatever is on its way... is it death.

and we escape to another world. khushi walks down the corridor to her room, on the way she recalls how angry he had been when he found out she was engaged... when he thought he had lost her... how both times he had said "faraq padta hai, kyunki..." he had always loved her... even then even when he hurt her all the time. it was all about this feeling, this one, nothing else.

i have mentioned earlier how i thought she almost instantly grew into a woman after embracing this truth. by the time she reached her room, she was all woman and a woman very much in love. so much, that her mind conjured a powerful image of him... here, looking beautiful, come all the way to tell her with all of himself... he loves her

After knowing the reason of his marrying her and crossing the bridge , she is a woman , totally in love woman who wants her love to be cherished...before GH when Arnav mentioned ...you are no less than babli who is 9 years old ..and you never grew older...that was the last time of her transformation and later he will do whatever to bring that childish Khushi back in her because that is his life.

khushi, i love you.

into the second movement of the theme we went.

khushi wore bridal red to meet her man. he lit a candle to dispel the darkness, he stood there looking gentle and tender and so very loving, a light in his eyes. she was no longer afraid... she stepped into his world and held out her hand. he looked a little sad as though upset at having hurt her, she kept her fingers firmly on his lips. shh, not a word, no regrets.

Zaroori nahin keh tumhain har baat bataye gaye..he is the one who always wanted her to understand his feelings and today when she is understanding it , he was trying to exlain but love the way she made him shsh...pure bliss

aaoge jab tum balma... when you come, my love, flowers will bloom in my garden. the rain will come down... dancing. the first time i saw this, i had actually heard the song several times during that very day... no idea what was waiting for me at midnight.

he gestured gently and she saw he had brought a gift. a string of pearls. he was returning all those scattered pearls of the first meeting to her. how deftly the composition enriched itself with context. she was so happy, she let him put it on around her neck, and just as he moved in closer to wrap her in his arms and make love to her, she turned and in the way of filmi, slightly flaky khushi ran away from him, fully expecting him to follow just as in the movies no doubt. he didn't disappoint, he did a slomo run after her by the poolside where they always met to battle, to kiss, to love, to hate. and caught her and held her and she buried her face in his chest, her smile lit up the night.he was so content with her in his arms, but then he frowned... he was again assailed by remorse. she said to him not to feel like that. no. there was no need. 

This is her biggest wish and dream which she is conveying and he is grasping miles away and will return her wish and that dy both will leave the cloak of ego completely ...just them from that point

barun sobti and sanaya irani took what might have become impossibly embarrassing to watch to such sweet perfection, i couldn't even think, i was pretty silly gooey in a fairly dead state. i mean, did you see the look in his eyes, and she was suddenly just that bit provocative, that bit shy, wooing her man almost. 
then arrived the tackiest prop on earth and fantasy... the bottle which carried the message. even that couldn't ruin it for me. i love you, khushi said the note.

and a mirage melted away.

oh he had even in that gentle avatar of his managed to do an advance retreat.. after all, this was a classic asr khushi moment, if a legendary couple's signature was a certain way they hugged or turned their heads or whatever... asr khushi's advance retreat was their thing... part of them, uniquely... right from the day they met, back in episode 2. thrilling this touch of things peculiar to them and always in an easy, unforced way. created memorable things, most brands would kill for such signatures.

she was startled to find herself in her yellow green churidaar kameez again. what was that. what happened.

and we shifted to reality. also the device of intercut.

music changed. a feeling of pain and torture and disquiet all around. ropes, darkness. he sits looking helpless, perhaps exhausted and asleep, still sitting. his eyes open, he is groggy, eyes unfocused... he looks around... and we see for the first time where he sits tied and captured.  the phone lies before him. a slight lightening of expression, his hand reaches out, fingers enter frame, a will in them.

the phone is too far away. he tries his best to reach it, dragging his chair toward it, herculean effort just to get to that tine little thing. breaks out in sweat, very tired, he's almost collapsing, the ropes hold him back... he is trying to say something, is it "khushi"?

and she is instantly touched it seems as we cut to her in her darkness, wearing a bright yellow... not bound, not stationery, in fact moving... in thought, in emotion, in body. she feels a darkness, she sits down as though winded by it.

cut to him, he has pulled himself up again. and he tries valiantly once more to reach that phone... he is not giving up

cut to her, a surge of energy and she gets up and starts pacing... music moves from sombre to a faster pace.

"humey pata hai. humara man kah raha hai ki kuchh toh bura hua hai aapke saath.." i know, my mind says, something bad has happened to you.

again we go to him and he is still trying... but now his fingers register his flailing strength. and he seems to lose momentum, something is dragging him down. his head lolls back, eyes begin to shut.

she is in fully up and about as he diminishes... calling him, calling aman... trying to figure things out. no, aman knows nothing about the scotland deal.

he lies there in his chair, fragile, unconscious.

she calls the airlines... there was no flight to scotland from delhi three days ago.

"iska matlab? and fear comes to clutch her heart.

cut to him...and his captors come calling. there's the man in the jacket. now in shirt and looking the ruffian he is. three or four guys, rough, henchman variety, they actually touch his face and slap him around abit. oh no, not agood sign. "kya hua issey?" what's the matter with him...

he is a diabetic, get his meds, if anything happens to him "boss" will kill them. ah so there's a boss. "mar toh nahin gaya hai yeh?" hasn't died has he? and asr's head flops to the side. ugh.

cut to khushi, she sits cogitating. why did he say he is in london if he is in scotland? she goes through her thoughts and reaches where we had started out... again like music coming back all the way to the first notes.

"khushi, i love you."

aur woh baat.

Love this as this connects to Diwali "aur wo jo ab se thodi door pehle", her upbringing for not saying things openly but  again"hum jante hain.." to give him go sign in her most beautiful way ..

and those words.

why did he say those words to me. suddenly? and the way he said the words? unke baat karne la tarika? he has never spoken to me like this before...

she recalls how he had said she was having an affair, that she has no character... a vulnerable beauty in khushi at this moment. the man she loves who has told such horrible things to her, worse still believed what he has said...

jinhone humse itna kuchh kaha... who said so many things to me...
itna rulaya... made me cry so much...
itni taqleef di... gave so much hurt...
jinhone humey sach sabit karne ka mauqa tak nahin diya... who didn't give me a chance even to prove the truth...
unhone hi humse kaha ki... he told me...

and she thinks of the words again. something oneirical (ha... that word) in the entire sequence, even though it is reality.

woh itni badi baat itni asani se kaise kah sakte hai... how can he say such ahuge thing so easily.

and in asani was the cue to the next thought.
the opposite of that asani... mushkil. difficulty.

zaroor, she averred, woh koi mushkil mein honge.
he must be in some difficulty.

if all is going well there's no way he'd say such abig thing to her. she is sure.

kahin unhe koi khatra toh nahi?

danger... khatra. she has reached the right word.

she had not said a word when he said "khushi, i love you."

but in the last few minutes she has talked constantly, with others, then herself... and come to the right conclusion... sensing him. his words. beyond its obvious meaning. feeling his mind, knowing his ways...

kahin unhe koi khatra toh nahin?

this is her pure instinct , which is telling her he is in trouble..if he can sense her miles away she does the same 

why did it sound like "arnav ji, i love you," to me.

she stood up, now sure. i know, my heart says, he is in some sort of danger.

beautiful. there was that ipk kind of writing here. with its little games and surprises, and such a mad understanding of emotion. new music played in the background as season changed at ipk. this was the first time we saw him in captivity, and her becoming absolutely a woman, his woman... barun was so good in these shots, hard to believe he was actually doing two shifts shooting some happy sukhi role somewhere. sanaya was lovely, at long last energy in her now that she has spoken to him... and moreover he has said woh baat.

i thoroughly enjoyed the intercutting and the two spaces both similar in some ways and completely different too. seemed like they were again communicating at another plain... sensing each other, deciphering, desiring, moving in unison, never quite apart. and yes, it did feel like a piece of music composed with inspiration.

wrote about khushi after that khushi, i love you... here's the link.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/108180787

Really nice indi😊

Loved the way you have described  it in two contrast scenes...but as this is what we are going to...telepathy so the intensity should emerge with strong emotions but if you remember during Shyam's putting ring on her ..that night Khushi was going through with that and he was feeling all sorts of emotions within and today she is doing the same ...

My comments are in between
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 259

We get to hear him say it again.. My heart sings and leaps about in mad joy.. Khushi I love you.. Love.. The word has been said out loud finally.. It remains echoing in the air.. A gale of winds and emotions intensifies.. The feeling resonates within it.. A powerful free flowing hypnotic feeling.. Love.. She stands transfixed. A single tear the only escape of emotion she allows herself just yet..   He waits.. The claustrophobic feel he must have lived with, perhaps right from that night on the terrace when all hell broke loose in his life all over again, finally fading away. He has confessed his love for her. She knows. He wants her to know.

Nicely put together and yes that is what he was striding to say that to her "mujhe kyuon fadak padta hai and finally came out.

Exceptional understanding of the moment by all. It is a new sensation. The girl had dared to dream perhaps almost a lifetime ago that something miraculous like this could happen with the man who danced with her, yelled at her, made her feel safe, pinned her to walls, brought her bangles, brought tears to her eyes, blowed away the dirt from those very eyes, left her stranded on roads, buckled her seat belt, caused butterflies in her stomach or in this case a flurry of dhak dhaks in her heart. But it must all feel so long ago. And now when all she wanted to hear was that he was safe. All she wanted was that he talk to her having refused to listen to her before leaving. When she is relieved to finally hear his voice and she broke down.. He says.. Khushi I love you.. It takes a while to process.. seep into each fiber of her being.. As it gradually does begin to register the girl metamorphosed into a woman.. Beautiful, pristine.

πŸ‘ yes her transformation has already done when she left GH and now this woman , a wife , a lover just wants to hear that he is safe 

Her laboured breathing like it is difficult to draw in air since the body is completely wrapped up in other sensations.. A new born grown women is drawing in her very first breath soaked in love.. And slowly a smile breaks out.. Euphoria, is this what it feels like? In fact just by watching her tonight I feel Euphoric. She had absolutely no idea that her soul was craving to hear this confession for so long.. How blissful it would feel to know for certain he loves her. Across the phone he seems to have reached a transcendent state of his own. The only problem.. we can feel there is certain catastrophe knocking at our door. The raw sadness as he cuts the call. Nerve wrecking suspense. He does look tormented.

She is hearing what she always aspired for and today it is hard for you to register , to process like some thing uncertain has happened and like a dream came true in the moment of least expectation

Jarring sound of the line getting disconnected plays across her ears. And she cradles the phone in her hand. Precious it is. Brings it close to her heart. Her man.. The man who loves her.. Just spoke to her from it..Khushi I love you.. She smiles, but what dark secret lies in the despair he has in his eyes? His fingers strain on the phone, refusing to move away from his ear. He had heard her weep through that phone. Heard her go silent when he expressed his love through that very same phone.  Both actors unparalleled in this scene. Sanaya's breathing seemed to match the rhythm of the rabba ve.. Khushi's face was all woman tonight.. The wonder, awe in the realization of love.. And Barun hardly even moving, able to emote a precise state of mind and that heart of Arnav which is full of love.

Arnav's heart is ocean , full of animosity comes with full of care and love and that is what he has and he loves tis girl more than his life , just struggling within with his own demons of his past .

Thrilling music as Arnav stares into the face of a gun pointed at him. The steely eyes stare and still a strange helplessness in him. Was there a question in his mind whether he would survive the night? I think men like ASR do not give up, but he could not take the risk. Could not leave things unsaid. Atleast that is what I think.

yes , no matter how strong you are , a moment comes to meet you with the eyes of uncertainty and that's what he is facing...

She makes her way out of the room through the halls of his home.A girl.. now woman.. I love the moments they chose as flashbacks for her to think over. All those unfinished confessions. Her heart did know all along that there was something special behind those words. Yes there was anger. He could be mean. Could be rude. He could hurt. Beneath it all there had always been love. Even that unfinished "wo sab" from that far away Diwali night had a world of matlab hidden in it. They chose that sequence for this first onslaught of memories after the confession shows how intelligent the creators were. Those piano notes after a long long time. Such a well put together sequence. As she walks through those memories, the music and the feeling.

She has finally know her man inside out...

She steps through the door into her safe heaven. All those times he missed her he heard the same wind chime. Today she hears it too. You know it is impossible still you can't help not wish for it to be true. He is right there in front of her. A slightly different look than regularly how you see him. His piercing peaceful gaze and her relief. Another happy song. Everyone in IPK is enjoying today I guess. She extends out her hand and I can't help not smile. I whistle and do a happy dance though in my mind I know my dear Arnav is bound to a chair in a dark room in the middle of nowhere. But Khushi is so happy and you have to be happy with her. He places his hand on hers and there is a look in his eyes. She is his. He worships her. Adores he. He loves her.

Love this sequence , he is feeling her distress and trying relieving her from that pain while having remorse in him but she shhhsh him placing her finger on him...once he said to her...tumhainhar baat batana zaroori nahin hai...because he wanted her to hear and understand things and that is what she is doing now.

As they stare at each other I sit thinking no words are needed and perhaps there is telepathy going on tonight because Khushi raises her finger to his lips. This woman doesn't need her man to say anything. She knows. There is a shy romantic feel tonight. Her look has a timeless classic charm though am distracted by the earrings since I keep remembering Indi di's comments on it πŸ˜†. He gestures towards something, She is delighted. He has brought her something. Okay so I have to say this, the batua is funny, but inside is a pearl necklace. The winds pick up speed again. And he has such a genuine unselfconscious smile right now. Both guileless. Young .. With it a strong sense of timeless... that she thought of a pearl necklace shows to me how much that initial meeting had hurt her. Affected her. All the nice memories of now and days to come will erase those memories of hatred she harbored for him.

He knows and today he is at remorse...he always was , when his jijaji told her ...life is not a taperecorder that could be rewinded and his closed his fists  while remembring her who just left her for Hamesha and he never could say it because of his ego but today he is showing her , 

He approaches her and she is beautifully shy. Those smiles. The sequence may be corny, but am feeling giddy with happiness really. It is her dream and in her dream she is so unrestrainedly happy. She wants him to be gentle. She wants him to be classic hero like. She wants to be swept off her feet through these simple gestures of old bollywood movie like courtship. In her dreams she no longer fears him, nor does he make fun of her, instead he fulfills all her sweet simple girlish fantasies. There is romance in all the gifts. Also physical attraction as she thinks of his touch and her reactions to it. There is frolicking in that running around the pool. Her sense of raas leela? I wonder how many takes the actors took for that scene. Completely random things like a bottle with a love note, cliched, corny, still all that showed across were tender sentiments. He hugs her and his piercing eyes say it all. She is joyful, breaking into smiles all the time. They lovingly hold each other. Take in each other. The presence. The nearness. The love. She desires it all. Dreams of it. I get swept off my feet right with her.

Yes she wants her man like a filmy hero..and he will grant her wish one day by dancing and singing in their own sangeet

She wears the same red dress when she finally meets him and rescues him. Did the creators do it deliberately? Was it serendipity? How did they manage such wonderful intricate interconnected things in a TV show?πŸ‘

It is heartbreaking difficult to see ASR in this state. Desperately reaching for that phone, body straining. They don't make him look good which is refreshing from normal movies. He is sweaty and exhausted. Later lax features, body slumped across the chair.. Very genuine.

Khushi even while talking to herself doesn't say it loud.. I love you.. is replaced by "wo baat" very cute.. I think that is a perfect reaction for her.. She is inexperienced.. saying the words will make her uncomfortable..in an inexplicable quite instinctive way she would feel shy.. So "wo baat" feels in character. And the sleuthing was good. The uncanny certainty that he is in trouble backed by some facts. Really why would he blurt it out that way and say nothing else. Good deduction. Glad to see our intelligent girl back today. Am quite a mystery novel fan and this turn for now feels interesting. Tomorrow when I won't see enough of Arnav will most probably not be this positive. Everything will become dull again.. So quickly in this positive frame of mind I even forgive her not going to someone else and reaching that police station alone. They did so many things right today a few wrongs should be ignored. Artistic freedom. And truly this is a work of art.

Yes she is back again why? because she found the answer of her question why did he marry her and he loves her.Now the matter is where is he , is he ok? or not and that is where our Khushi is in action but my thing is she is ALONE near this danger Shyam so when hubby was around she was careless but now alert from him...She knows his truth and she knows he is dangerous so after Arnav she is taking her responsibility  unintentionally towards her and to be alert for herself too and she does during all this time.natural instinct of a woman 

Her mind is at work and she is at 

Why do simple things make such a difference? Simple scenes, lovely background score, wonderful acting... that one moment which leaves you mesmerized? Makes you believe so strongly in love.. in happiness.. Such a potent feeling that it almost physically makes you breathless.. Everything clenches in your gut with anticipation. Pure joy of watching, listening, feeling, living.. what watching this show manages to give me sometimes becomes so hard to describe in just words..

Very nice Rhea😊

This episode is magical in so many ways and has a lot of message in it.Loved the scene when she holds that phone right next to her heart ...

my comments ar ein between
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Finally I could write something.

My longest take ever on one of my most favorite episode.

Episode-251

adios ASR

A new day has arrived heralding the tension between Arnav and Khushi.

The morning ray of the sun glints on the handsome face which looks so peaceful right now. he wakes up from his slumber when Khushi removes the curtain let the sun light to peep in. 

That ray of sun, a star , a mother who tries to wake him up from his delusional fear and rage through Khushi

khushi looks tensed and pensive as expected. She passes him the towel without any fuss. Arnav recollects how they used to fight on the bathroom before. He is also missing her calling him swami. Though he pretended, he hated her craziness, but he actually enjoyed those and now seeing her serious and submissive is bothering him. She overhears khushi's convo with Shukla that she doesn't want to continue her dabba business any more. 

Always , her sanki Khushi was the one who made him love her an dhe will miss her so much after the kidnapping and will do what she was doing with old moments...hiding in closet throwing tea...to bring her back...just smile...make her packing unpacking...because that is who makes him peaceful...but Khushi will be a totally different person and he will feel sorry because of his di  Khushi is losing her zes=t...he loves seeing her with Buaji on her Bday duringround round mirchi...because Khushi doesn't behave like that in RM..

"tum kya kar rahi ho Khushi...what are you doing Khushi?"  He mutters himself frustratingly. He can't take her change of behavior. He loves feisty Khushi more.

When Arnav went inside the bathroom, Khushi gets the file what Shyam gave to her.

"if I go to saale sahab and tell him how you wanted to trap me in your love, he will believe me easily. This time you need me more." she remembers Shyam's blackmailing words. She doesn't have any choice left but to take Arnav's signature on the paper, otherwise Shyam would go to Arnav and delineate her wrongly.

She hears the sound of the bathroom door to open.  She gets scared and in haste the will paper drops from the file. She keeps the file in her bag and rushes back to the poolside to see Arnav.

The paper what went under the chaise lounge sticks with Arnav's shoes. Before he can  take the paper, Khushi picks it up from the ground, saying it's her paper.  Arnav doesn't get incredulous, but he leaves without saying anything.

So he trusts her. And he also knows she is not lying about shyam. It's just her ego what is not letting him accept it. Or may be he is mad at her for hiding the truth from him. if he wouldn't trust he wouldn't compelled her to sleep inside the room last night.

Yes and a bit anger that she didn't tell him at the first place.

The whole family has gone to some pooja. HP lets Khushi know that Anjali is in her room. While descending down from the stairs Arnav's look goes to Khushi. khushi also stares at him intently. Rabba vey in the BG depicts their suppressed love for each other.

Khushi leaves, because she thinks he doesn't want to see her face. Arnav alone sits to have breakfast.

While ascending up Shyam comes on Khushi's way and he asks her about the signature. He charges her, why she is taking so much time, her need is more than him, so she should hurry. Khushi chides him that she knows about her priority well.

Arnav is thinking about Khushi, all her crazy antics to irritate him and on the terrace his revelation of the reason of their marriage; her vulnerable state while stitching the button. Though he hates her, but his mind is always occupied with her thought only. He tries to avert his thought by admonishing him to stop thinking about her. It doesn't matter to him, what does she do or how she behaves.

He doesn't even want to hear her words, nor needs her explanation.

"uska hona na hona, mujhe itna pereshan kiyu karta. Why am I thinking of her so much? Why damn it."

His inward disquietude makes leave in frustration.

This is his mother's bday but instead of her Khushi is in his mind...

Shyam guesses Khushi must've read the paper by this time. So It's proper time to switch the paper. He is frantically looking for Rani saheba, cause he will use her to implement his job.

Khushi is still repugnant to take Arnav's signature.
"This time you need me more than I need you"   Shyam's impending words again echo in her ear drum. She recollects how Arnav left without giving her a chance to speak. She has to take his signature to prove her innocence. As soon as she picked the file from the table Anjali comes there. Shyam has sent her to get dried mango from the poolside. As they go to the poolside Shyam gets in and exchanges the paper in the file.😑

When Khushi was cogitating how to take Arnav's signature in the paper, she hears Akash's convo on the phone about taking Arnav's signature on some papers. Khushi thinks to use this opportunity. She goes to Akash and tells him that she will take Arnav's sign in the paper, so that he can leave for office as he is in hurry. Khushi mutters, she sure will take Arnav's sign in the papers, but she will not give shyam the papers so easily. She can trust that nefarious man.

Arnav is working by the poolside, looking lost, still occupied with Khushi's thought. Her swami drama and  irritating him with extra love; her getting ecstatic in holi, all her memories are seeping out, not letting him work in peace. As he shuts the laptop in resentment, he sees Khushi is standing in front of him. She gives him the file. He is ambiguous, what is it?

"yeh kagzat."

"what kagzat" 

Is he scared anticipating she is giving divorce paper to sign!

I thought the same , he was scared

Akash gave this paper to sign. He asks why he gave it to her. She replies, he was in hurry, that's why. He starts to sign the paper. Khushi is cowering whether he sees Shyam's paper or not. While he was signing he tells Khushi,

"yeh maat samajhna ki mai janta nahi ki tum kya kar rahi ho...you don't think that I don't know what are you doing. You made the room like before, took all of your stuffs away. Don't you understand, this things make no difference to me. ok?"

Why he is uttering this? it means this change is making lots of fadak.

He looks at her anxious face. She replies with despondence,

"I didn't do it intentionally, so that it matters to you. Apko akho per aise hi jhoot ka parda hai... You already have the curtain of lie in your eyes."

"Whatever"...it's invincible and he thinks she is reprehensible. He leaves without giving her a chance to speak further.

Khushi takes the picture of the paper. She wraps it in a Polly thin bag and hides it inside the plant's pot. She decides not to give Shyam the papers until he tells Arnav the truth about their relationship. After that she will tell Arnav about the papers. She will not let Shyam dupe Arnav again, nor she will beguile him.

Good decision and smart move girl, but didn't she see it was the will paper. Or she was so disturbed that couldn't notice that the paper has been changed. But why she hid it in such place! she should keep it in the bank locker or in Gupta house. Though the hiding place was very unusual, just khushi type, but still it was risky to hide in any place inside RM. She indeed is playing a dangerous game.

Love your thought ,it is Khushi kind a place.

Shyam comes in Arnav and Khsuhi's room and shuts the door. He demands the paper to khushi. His demeanor is already getting disgusting. It became unbearable during Barun's absence. How dare he got in to their bedroom and shut the door!😑

Khushi avoids him and denies to give him the paper. Shyam infuriates and berates her for denying to give him the paper. Khushi reminds him the condition and says sternly that she got the signature, but she will not give him the papers until he tells Arnav the truth. He rebukes her, how dare she places condition in front of him! khushi now enrages and warns him, if he moves towards her more, it will be his loss, not his gain. She again tells him tersely that the paper will be given to him when he will tell Arnav the truth. Shyam doesn't believe her that she took the sign. So Khushi shows him the pic in her phone. Khushi again tells him to tell arnav everything. Shyam says that it's not safe to tell everything in the house. He knows Khushi's weak point, so he tries to manipulate her, tells her, it would've impacted badly to the family members if they come to know about everything. Khushi gets convinced. After all the family matters to her a lot. She agrees and wants to call Arnav to come some other place. When Khushi was calling Arnav,  Shyam was looking around in the room, where she could hide the papers. He tells her to call her Arnavji wherever she wants.  Khushi tells him grimly that he will not find the paper by searching in her room. She does all her work by heart, but she is not a dumb, she also has brain. Shyam derides her by looking at her lasciviously,

"apke gun humse kaha chupthe Khushiji, aise thode na pyaar karte hai hum...your qualities are not hidden from me. that's why I love you "

Khushi gets frantic at his effrontery and Shyam leaves. 😑 

He is becoming unbearable on the screen day by day

While leaving office Khushi calls Arnav. But he cuts her call. Khushi gets tensed, thinks he must be cutting the call to see her number. So she calls him from house phone. Arnav is on the car by now and he is sure it must be Khushi calling from house phone. He mutters in gritted teeth that why she is calling him. On the other hand Khushi gets frenzied not to get his call. She now calls to his office. Before she can ask Aman  about Arnav, Anjali keeps her hand on her shoulder. She guessed that Arnav must not tell her what is coming on the next day. khushi gets curious to know. Anjali tells her that the next day is their mom's 56th birthday. Every year they celebrate the day by distributing toys and clothes to the orphans and perform pooja after that. But Arnav loves to desolate him on that day. She also doesn't know where he goes on the day.  khushi tells her, doesn't she think he also needs to participate with them. Anjali always tries to make him understand but he never agrees.

"you know him very well, he can share everything but not his grief." This time he is going to London. So don't panic if he doesn't pick your call."

Khushi's heart skips a beat to hear this. Anjali assures her that he will be back soon.

Khushi embroils to hear the news. She pleads his forgiveness, she knows he is in pain now, but she is helpless. She needs to tell him the truth or moreover when his pain has increased more because of her.  Before he can leave she has to prove her innocence.

She forgot everything at this point and just remember his pain...how is he feeling right now and because of her his pain has increased too.

"no I'll not let you go."

She runs to catch him in the airport. The thought of their impending separation causes her heart immune to all reason or logic.

Shyam furtively invaded Arnav's room. He made the room a complete mess as if some tornado passed through the room. He tried to find the paper. He is thinking where khushi can hide the papers. She didn't go outside today, so she must've hid it inside the house. While he was thinking this, khushi calls him and tells him to come to the airport fast, as Arnav is leaving for London. Khushi again says him tersely to tell arnav the truth otherwise he will not get the paper. Shyam thinks whether Khushi took the paper with her or not! He guesses, she must've hid it inside the house. He again start to search it in the room.😑 hate him here and at the top Anjali couldn't see that why he comes in their room.seriously what kind of wife is she?

Anjali is feeling bad for Khushi, as Arnav is leaving London without telling her. She thinks to spend some time with Khushi. Hearing her talking with HP Shyam gets alert and starts to fix the room fast, which is a complete mess right now.

Anjali knocks at the door; after a while when nobody opens it, she opens the door and sees a nonplus Shyam inside the room. She is bewildered to see him in Arnav and Khushi's room. When she asks him what he is doing here, he tells her that he is looking for a file what saale sahab wanted. Anjali tells him that Arnav left for London today. Shyam pretends that he forgot. She wants to call Arnav ro know what file he is looking for. Shyam averts her by saying it's not emergency; he will get it after his return. She can't complete as HP calls her to come to the kitchen.

So many times Anjali caught Shyam in Arnav's room like a thief, but she is so gullible that never suspected him. Unbelievable woman she is!Exactly what I said up there

Arnav is getting inside the airport, looking really pensive. This time his heart is aching not only for his mom, but for Khushi as well.

Khushi reaches the airport and scurries fast without taking the change form the cab driver. She wants to enter inside the airport, but the guard doesn't allow her to go inside without ticket. She tries to make him understand that her husband is leaving for London and she needs to meet him urgently. The guard tells him to buy the ticket from the counter. When she goes to buy the ticket she finds that she doesn't have any money in her wallet. She forgot to take the change from the cab driver in haste. She comes back to the gate again and requests the guard to let her in. but the guy doesn't relent her, moreover behaves very rudely.

After a long time the gust of wind blows and he feels her presence. Bingo, the mehsoos is back again. Feeling her presence, he turns his head and he sees Khushi. Khushi also can see him now. Her heart beat pounds in anticipation to see him. A sweet smile suffuses his face to see her beautiful face in the crowd. Doesn't he know how much she loves him, that made her run to the airport!

Khushi screams from outside,

Arnavji, listen to me for once."

Though his heart delights to see her there, but his ego invades his heart.He turns around to leave. A desperate khushi now calls in his phone. He swivels his head slowly to look at her, but cuts his call and turns back again. Khushi is crying in supplication, "Arnavji please listen to my words once."

NOT ego, this time was hurt , pure hurt

Arnav shuts his eyes to conceal his anguish frothing at the surface, battling hard to break free. Self flagellation continues under the dark crevice of his mind. She calls him again. This time his heart melts and he receives her call. She pleads him to listen to her once.

"kya sunu...why I'll listen?  What do you want to say?"  he is impervious.

I want to say that shyam"  he cuts the call before she can finish and starts to stride inside. He can't even hear his name.

He is done with that chapter , he wants hear clearly that HE is her need not because of Shyam , this and that...she is not getting it , he doesn't wanna her any justification...she gives him what he wanted to hear all along..yes he matters to him not anyone else.

Khushi is screaming incessantly, she doesn't want to relinquish so easily.

"arnavji, plz listen to me." she tries to go inside, a debacle is going inside her heart to see him leaving her like that. Arnav is so inexorable today that doesn't listen to her incessant plea, just keeps move towards his destination. Pearl like tears start to stream down from her beautiful cheek.

"kiyu dard hai itna tere ishq mai

Rabba vey rabba vey.'

The sad rabba vey depicts her unbearable grief. Arnav is striding fast, but he is also disquiet. The pain is evident in his countenance. A deluge of indecipherable yet powerful emotions wash across his heart.  

Khushi is woebegone outside. But her face glints with delight to see the blue clad man in front of her. it's her Arnavji who came back at her plea. She is so delectable, asks him,

the way she says aap gaye nahin..aap aa gaye..her voice melts me 

"You didn't go?"

"You compelled me"...he replies with gritted teeth. How could he leave her when she is so distraught! No matter, he loves her a lot. How their suppressed love entwined them in a snarl,  that is indelible and irrefutable.

"I wanted to talk. You can't go like this. How could you think that I have an affair with Sjyamji!"

She snatches away his ticket from his hand. He tries to get the ticket from her hand. But she hides it behind her back. 

She uses her right...

"No you can't go like this. Just wait a little longer. I called somebody, who will prove that I'm innocent. Just wait a bit."  She tries Shyam's number again. Shyam tells her that he is on the way. Khushi tells Arnav that he will come to know the truth in a moment. Arnav is obdurate, he wants to go. So he snatches his ticket from her hand and starts to walk. 

yes he is just stubborn,  obdurate and stern in his ways of anger , not seeing straight

"You have to wait."   Khushi comes after him,

"Please don't go like this. I can't tolerate this, if you think like this about me." she beseeches again, unable to express and articulate her love for him what she suppressed in her heart for too long. 

What you will not tolerate, I also can't tolerate. My flight time is getting over."

"Just give me a chance. I didn't do any such thing,  because of that, you think of me like this. Because of that you give me such big punishment."

For a moment it seems he is convinced to absolve her, but no he has to leave.

A stone also will melt at such plea. So he relents; he gives her ten minutes to prove her innocence. After that he will leave

I felt for Both here, he wants to leave as he can't see her in this state and he knows he is the reason and he also knows he is the reason abut he can't help it and knows his attitude is killing her ,he needs some down time to think over and she can't see him leaving her like that , it seems she won't survive...but in real life some times distance is important to realize the importance of the person who we take granted for a while and find the real mening of that person when he/she is away from you

Khushi calls the creep again. He tells her that he is coming soon. The devil gets down from the car and mutters himself that he has to make them wait, otherwise how their life will change.

Outside the airport, the crowd is getting crazy. Khushi also gets pushed by moving crowd, what makes Arnav feel bad. Like a rampart he protects his girl. He shields her by keeping his hands on both side of the railing. Both are staring at each other intently. A deep throbbing starts up inside them as they become close to each other. They must've inhaled each other's fragrance, so that it seemed a sense of tranquility pervades their weary mind.  He looks at her eyes which are clear, luminescent and incongruently guileless. Time congealed as they gaze at each other with their eyes speaking of undeclared,   undeciphered emotions and holding myriad unexpressed promises.πŸ‘Khushi breaks the silence first.

di told me why you are leaving on this day. If you would've stayed back!" she pleads in constrict voice, gazing up into his eyes, trying to decipher the intriguing mix of emotions, she is seeing swirling in their caramel depths.

Sanaya emoted the pain so well that it transcended to my heart.

"You just have three minutes."  Arnav is not in a mood to talk to her. The announcement also made to board on the fight. Arnav now wants to leave.

"You asked something for the last time and I gave it to you. Now I have to leave."

Khushi again begs him to stay a bit longer. She is getting desperate more. She is going to call Shyam again. Arnav exasperates. He berates her to stop now. He knows nobody is coming. He just gave her a chance, cause;   he takes a pause and says he also wants her to be proved innocent

I wonder why he paused. What he wanted to say, that he came back cause he loves her!

he is just buying time to make himself calm otherwise he never needed anything from her , any justification and just look at his expressions when she calls Shyam and he feels so vulnerable as he doesn't want her to go through this ..After GH , he knows if he wants the truth he can get it from them..and he knows why did they hide it and the reasons and the troubles of any middle class families , he realized the marriage of a girl and the fragility of this is very much gets at stake...he saved preeto  marriage ...he doesn't need anything but wants to be HER forcal point...her need...only him in her life ...like that wrapper...where he wants to see his name not Shyam;s

"kyuki kahi na kahi main chahta tha ki tum apne aap ko beqasoor proove karo.. shayad ek hope thi ki shayad tum galat nahi ho... par galat main tha...lekin iss akhri mauke ko bhi tum utni wafadari se nibhaya jaise apni har galti ko... enough khushi, ab aur nahin...

because  I also wanted you to prove your innocence.  I had a hope that perhaps you are not wrong. but I  was wrong.. Now no more. I'm going. Now tell me the truth, that no one is coming." 

She again begs him to trust her.

"Trust you! You must've concocted some stupid plan to fool me. Don't know why I got convinced with your words."

"No arnavji, I didn't make any excuse to stop you. I didn't have such intention. I just wanted to tell you the truth. I wanted you to trust me."

Arnav is ready to leave now. khushi holds his shoulder,

"mat jaiye. Apko sach sunna hi hoga." 

Love her here and feels so bad for her

Arnav is so tenacious today that her plea, her tears can't convince him. he brushes away her hand from his shoulder and tells her with gritted teeth,

kiyu Khushi! why it is important to you? Why do you want to prove yourself innocent? Kiyu fadak padta hai?"

"kiyu, kiyu fadak padta hai! Kiyuki baat aapki hai to phadak padta hai. Aur kisi aur ki hoto to nahi padta. Agar aap hi aise chale jaye to hum saashi nahi le payenge."..her voice is broken, her lips are quivering, her eyes are fill with abysmal pain.

Arnav can retort or refute now. He is also in impediment; just stares her teary eyes, her crestfallen face. khushi's pain is evident in all over her face, in her guileless eyes. But the final announcement of his departure made. He has to go now. khushi holds his hand to stymie him 

This is what I was explaining at the top , he wanted to hear this and after this he will never look anymore for answers of his questionable  heart and mind...this is what makes him turn around.

"Maat jaiye."

He extricates her hand from her grip and intends to leave.

"Aap sach mooch ja rahi he...are you really going?"

"I stopped. I gave you the last chance as you begged. Now I'll leave."

He strides fast towards the airport gate.

"yeh saab ke baad hum apko jane nahi denge."   Khushi runs after him. She still hopes, as her hope is like the last flicker of candle's flame before it dies out completely. But the guard stints her on the gate. Standing on the other side of the glass,  she sees him leaving her. Tears are streaming down from her eyes redundantly. The separation is bereaving her.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDfpxs0BLpg[/YOUTUBE]

Arnav is going far away from khushi. A fierce conflict between his heart and mind is ebbing in the murky depths of his eyes.  An avalanche of memories is engulfing his thought, a deluge of feelings that wreaks havoc in his heart. All the beautiful significant memories that were tethered to the subconscious realm of his mind and relegated to the confines of his heart are coming gushing out; deranging him, confusing him

How intimately he danced with her on Payash sangeet; he just couldn't see her losing the challenge.

He couldn't bridle his attraction towards her on the diwali night; how lovingly he put her anklet on her ankle on that day.

How she ran to him in the hospital and hugged him to find solace in his embrace. The moment was so sweet when he extricated her from the entangled fairy lights.
"aisa kiyu hota hai, ki jaab aap humari paas ate ho to humari dil ki dhadkan tez ho jati hai."... How can he deny her confession in her drunken state.

"jab jo bura kaha uska koi matlab nahi, jab jo bura kiya uska koi matlab nahi, iss pyaar mein sahi aur galat ka koi matlab nahi. bas ek chiz ka matlab hai, ki mai hamesha ..hamesha tumse tumse..."

His own word what he uttered from his heart spurts out in his thought. His heart squeezes with sudden realization as his face blanches and his eyes  glint. His forced reasoning, his weak justification fell apart and crumbled to nothingness.

"damn it." he turns around, perhaps to go back to Khushi. but a hand on his shoulder changes everything,

"mr. Arnav Singh Raizada?"

Arnav turns to a man's call.

Yes Rhea he gave a smile to us before leaving for 7/11/30/45 days.  Hats off to the creative team to handle Barun's leave so deftly. This separation was needed to make Arnav realize his enormous love for Khushi. Though we were biting our nails in tension, whether he is coming back or not. Because IPK is meaningless without him. yes he came back as a new Arnav who was completely Khushi's Arnav. This was the last episode of the ruthless, shrewd ASR. Later I definitely missed khushi's laad governor. 

Outside khushi looks up in the sky to see Arnav's plain is flying away.

When the pilot confirms whether all the passengers boarded or not, one cabin crew informed him that one passenger named Arnav Singh Raizada didn't board on the plane.

gifs credit goes to tumblr.

I got tired after writing so much. So couldn't proof read. Plz ignore typos and mistakes.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAuIzgbASuM[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAuIzgbASuM

credit goes to the maker

Soha πŸ‘β­οΈ

Beautiful, and that poetry is killing.me love it.

I loved this epi and I think I wrote so much about it on the front page of the last thread and during my epi ...

loved your out of this world gifs and thnx for the VM

My comments are in between too,

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Yes she wants her man like a filmy hero..and he will grant her wish one day by dancing and singing in their own sangeet

Yes she is back again why? because she found the answer of her question why did he marry her and he loves her.Now the matter is where is he , is he ok? or not and that is where our Khushi is in action but my thing is she is ALONE near this danger Shyam so when hubby was around she was careless but now alert from him...She knows his truth and she knows he is dangerous so after Arnav she is taking her responsibility  unintentionally towards her and to be alert for herself too and she does during all this time.natural instinct of a woman 

Very nice Rhea😊

This episode is magical in so many ways and has a lot of message in it.Loved the scene when she holds that phone right next to her heart ...

my comments ar ein between
[/QUOTE]
Thank you Faiqa di. I really liked all your comments, specially these two above.  

First time when I saw him dance in the sangeet I had thought it is not at all like ASR. But then since Indi di liked it I watched it a couple more times and I started to like it. Yes Arnav could do this for Khushi. And Barun added that sense of style, chutzpah. Arnav would not need to do it alone, he can dance to a Salman song in front of everyone if it makes Khushi ecstatic. Only thing bad was that I wanted more reaction from Khushi.

And about her being more careful now that her protector is gone. Very nice understanding of women you have in this comment. yes we can do so much if the need arises.