Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: aarwen

I wanted to share this with you all.. my friend (my ex roommate from college whom I haven't met since a few years), who liked the show and had watched IPK when it was being originally aired, did this as a surprise for me.. just like that because she knows I am going crazy about the show these days...no other special reason... this is her first ever edit.. she picked a timeless moment and the best expressions I think 😊..

hope you like it..

This is cute Rhea...sorry for late response but dear you have to get used to me...main aisi hi hoon...I am a weekender...😆..Nice color change theme...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

ha ha, i just saw this... thanks, sir... me just arch rambler. bas.

i so agree with you about that natural flow... no added idea nothing, just a flow... i think we do get there at times... but still for an anniversary thread your idea very very nice, gives depth.

it's really such an extraordinary piece of work.

Glad it worked out so well but it was only possible from all the sides and honestly we all live in different sides of the world but still things arte flowing very well as Barun said...there was some miracles for IPK and I think we are blessed with some too

Thnx 😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Huge round of applause to all the NEW vm makers in the house.. wiwy, indi, faiqa and rhea.

Here is one to that magical love story that is still inspirational and to all the inspired fans continuously honing their skills ...

Thnx Horizon😊

Loved their Date but first one is always my fav ...this was ok if you ask me except they both were looking ethereal in it..and Shyam ruined the momento...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssK.

Splendid labor of love, all you dhadaktey blasters!! 👏

Arnav and Khushi...

Gulab and Kanta or Kanta and Gulab?

Hard to tell...for both are both...to each other. They are sharp, they can prick. They are tender and can soothe...they are sensual, they are fragrant...both eager to safeguard, to shield the other.
And one cannot be without the other...

...WONDERFUL THEME, dear thread makers!!

Page One is exquisitely, madly, beautifully done. Right from the first edit which is simply divine to the gorgeous text and poetry and the tough-to-take-eyes-off banners... all the images and Gifs and wiwy's eclectic VM... and the personal, evocative tales of love for IPK...to the confounding, puzzling significance of 6!...and the fantastic soundtrack!

WOW!!

Thank you for this Third Anniversary Special to all of you - Indus, AJ, Durga, Supriya, Kate, wiwy, Horizon, Cynthia, BD, Aarwen, Javeria...Your words and images ASTOUND me.

Magical to be here as usual.

Reminded so much of a girl in school, a crazy romantic when the rest of us had no clue, and her love for "The Thorn Birds"... All the memories from that desk she occupied, right near mine, have come storming back! Here's to you, my friend, wherever you are!

And to my own passion for Edith Piaf and her signature song "La Vie en Rose" (Life in Rosy Hues)...Piaf gets me in a state always and always.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr33XO5lWAI[/YOUTUBE]

CREDIT:YOUTUBE

Translation:

With eyes which make mine lower,
A smile which is lost on his lips

That's the un-embellished portrait
Of the man to whom I belong.

When he takes me in his arms
And speaks to me in a low voice,
I see life in rosy hues.

He whispers words to declare to me his love
Words of the everyday
And that does something to me.

He has entered into my heart
A piece of happiness
the cause of which I know well.

It's him for me, me for him in life
He said that to me, swore to me "forever".

And as soon as I see him
So I feel in me
My heart which beats

May the nights we make love never end,
A great joy unfolds in me
The trouble, the grief are removed
Content, content to die i become

When he takes me in his arms
He speaks to me in a very low voice,
I see life in rosy hues.

IJ ,😊
Good to see this red always...

Loved that Rumi quote and edit...

Nice symbolic cues up there...

OK never heard this song but the meanings are so heart touching...

Thnx for enjoying the thread..😊
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
OK Ladies
Indi, Horizon,Ami  Rhea, Kizh, and All

I can go on and on over the fluctuation of this story...and if I make a graph of IPK , then we all know how will it look like..just don't wanna take that route...I won't stop then...

But I still never understood as a business POV, why any businessman will follow such a nonsense route to degrade it's own high value product...where the workers are willing to do work but makers wanna stop the production of good quality...can't get it...bas
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 9 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Thnx Horizon😊

Loved their Date but first one is always my fav ...this was ok if you ask me except they both were looking ethereal in it..and Shyam ruined the momento...

Faiqa, have ranted so much last few pages.. these epis just didn't go down my throat at all.. no comparison with the first one.. I am a firm proponent, believer of golden era of IPK till Feb ... captured this moment only becos I was looking for a formal celebratory moment with these two in it.. this is what I could get..:)
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^

indu,

the first 200 odd are the best. in the next lot there are unimaginably good moments but apart from a couple of episodes, can't recall this thrill of the early days that held you for 22 odd minutes straight... as i said there are some stunning bits... but story died along the way... and with it a lot else.

IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

IJ ,😊

Good to see this red always...

Loved that Rumi quote and edit...

Nice symbolic cues up there...

OK never heard this song but the meanings are so heart touching...

Thnx for enjoying the thread..😊

AJ my lau,

Thank you for liking Rumi's...he of course doesn't need dressing decorating any, edit toh mainey asiey hi banaya, for my own khushi. Fab, your idea btw of the gulaab and kanta...👏

The song La Vie en Rose, is an old old one, written by the singer edith piaf herself, back in the 40's...over time it's become a pop culture phenomenon with versions many, both french and american...and used in films, tv shows, ads galore over the years. It's amazing how easily it blends with a love story lovingly told...each and every time. Touches my heart too, like it did yours.

Piaf is a Great...she led a unique, sad, successful, legendary life...wrote i think, all the songs she sang. My favorite-est of all, indulge me do please, is this BRILLIANT song:

Non, je ne regrette rien (I Don't Regret Anything)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFtGfyruroU&feature=em-share_video_user[/YOUTUBE]
CREDIT:YOUTUBE

Translation:

No, nothing at all,
No, I don't regret anything!
Neither the good that's been done to me,
Nor the bad;
It's all the same to me!

No, nothing at all,
No, I don't regret anything!
It's been payed for,
swept (away),
Forgotten.