Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Part 27:

Next Morning it was 8:00 AM wen Antara woke up. She rubbed her eues to get out from her Dream World, then she noticed that she was not at Couch infact she is on her Bed. She looked around d Whole Room. yes it was her Room

Antara(To Herself): Main yahaan kaise aayi? Main to Couch pe soyi thi to fir? Kahin mujhe Neend me chalne ki Bimaari to nahi ho gayi? Shut up Antara wat r u thinking? But then hw I came over here?

She closed her eyes to remember wat has happened then opens her eyes because she realized who brought her over here. None other den Raghu. Only he's d one who can think so much about her. no matter hw he irritated her last day but the fact is dat he loves her thatsy he cant see her in any kind of Difficulty ns she loves him too thatsy last nite she didn't argue much for room. though she has shown lots of anger to him but only she knews that it was all fake. She smiled wen she thinks hw Raghu has brought her over here

Antara (to herself): He cares so much about me nd I was so rude to him yesterday. Dnt worry Antara just talk to him today. I'll ask him to leave for Mumbai but I wont go so soon I'll come later hope dat'll conveince him. But where is he? Did he already left? No she has to check out.

She quickly gets up from her Bed nd moved outside d Room. She saw that there was no one in d Couch, she looked at the Kitchen nd saw her Mom alone over dere, her Nanimaa is still sleeping in her Room. She quickly goes to the Balcony thought that May be Raghu would be there but found no one over dere also. She wondered where he could be. Did he left without even telling her? Her face was started frowning with the Thought that Raghu has left from dere. As soon as she was about to turn she bumped into someone which makes her lose her balance. She was about to Fall wen someone catches her through Waist. Antara's eyes were shut in fear dat she was about to fall in ground soon she realizes d grip of strong hand around her waist. She knows of whom dat Grip is. It was none other den Raghu. She slowly opens her eyes to look at him nd she was right. She was safe in Raghu's Arms. There was an eyelock moment between both of dem for few minutes, den slowly Raghu raise her up nd Antara settles herself. They looked each other for some moments den Raghu decides to break d Silence.

Raghu: Y u r always in a hurry? Mana ki I use to call u Amritsar Express but that doesn't mean that u behave like dat only.

Antara: Actually I was worried. I thought u left without telling me so I was searching for u nd...

Den she stops wen she saw Raghu Looking at her with smile.

Raghu: So u thought that I had left huh?

Antara: No, I mean yes...

Raghu: Antara relax! I completely understand wat u want to say. Ur eyes has told me everything. Actually I had gone for a Jog.

Antara: Oh I thought that u left

Raghu: Antara, u know RAGHU NAIK he never backs out from any Challenge

Antara: Challenge?

Raghu: ya challenge. Remember last evening at kitchen?

Antara: O ya I need to talk about that only. i...

Raghu: So u agree to come wid me

Antara: Raghu pls let me complete.

Raghu: ok go on

Antara: Raghu I cant come wid u. pls Try to understand its not easy for me not after all happened dat day. Pls dnt make dis Stupid Challenges. Its of no use. Just forget about all dis nd go to Mumbai. Dadimaa is alone over dere nd u know that she use to have Palputations Problems still u r behaving like a Kid. Pls Raghu.

Raghu Listened to her quietly. He loves dat Antara cares for everyone so much

Raghu: If u really Care for Dadimaa So much den y r u not coming with me. Ok I'll go without u but tell me wat Answer I'll Give to Dadi wen she'll ask me about u. u think that she'll be in good health after knowing about the truth.

Antara: Raghu, dnt try to blackmail me emotionally. U know very well hw much I love her. but pls Raghu u r clever enough to give her any excuse

Raghu: I wont give her any excuse Antara because u r coming with me.

Antara: that's not Possible Raghu

Raghu: don't decide too early Antara because 24 Hrs. r not over yet. There's still 11 Hrs. left. Nd life can change in a minute then 11 hrs r enough to change ur Decision.

Antara: But Raghu...

Raghu: See u at Dining table for Breakfast

Saying dis he left from dere leaving Antara Puzzled. She knows that it was not easy to win from him but she'll also wont give up.

Antara(To herself): Fine Mr. Raghu Raghu naik Khurana. I have came here to make u understand Politely but I guess it will not work as u consider it to be war. Ok 11 Hrs. r left na. let see Who'll win.

Saying dis she also left from dere.

It was 10 AM in d morning nd everyone has almost finished their Breakfast. Wen dey heard d Door Bell. Geeta was going to open d Door wen Antara stops her.

Antara: Mom u finish ur Breakfast. I'll go nd check.

Geeta: ok

Antara goes to the Main Door nd as soon as she opens it she saw A girl standing facing her back towards her.

Antara: Excuse Me!!!

As soon as d Girl hears d Voice she quickly turns back cheerfully to face Antara. She was in her early Twenties nd wearing Blue Halter Top dress dat came acroo just above her knees.

Girl: Hi! Umm Let me Guess. Antara Rite?

Antara: Ya. But u...

Before she completes d Girl hugs her tightly

Girl(excitly): Hi!!! Finally I met u. it was so good to meet u.

Antara hugged her in amuzed away den parted herself

Antara: umm Excuse me dnt mind but Have we met before?

Girl: Oh! So stupid of me I havent introduced myself to u. Hi I m Savera. Savera Malik

[Enter Savera Malik. A young, Cheerful nd lively girl from London. Twin sister of Arman who is just 5 mins. younger from him nd Raghu's Good Friend. fond to be called as Savy A fashion Designer by Profession nd having a Good Bonding with his Bro. Will act as a Cupid for our Raghueet]

Antara(confused): Savera Malik.

Savera: Hey, tum Savy ko nahi jaanti. Kaise janogi I havent able to come for ur engagement. U know Arman Raghu's Friend?

Antara: ya

Savera: I m his Sister. Just 5 mins. Younger from him.

Antara: oh ok.

Savera: Will u mind if I come inside?

Antara: oh ya Sorry. Ya sure pls come.

Savera: thanx.

Wen it took Antara so long to come den Raghu decided to go to check himself. As soon as he goes to living Room Area he saw Savera over dere. He felt Both Happy nd Excited to look her over dere.

Raghu: Savera!!!!

Savera(excited): Raghu!!!!

As soon as Savera saw Raghu he ran towards him nd hugged him tight. Antara saw dis nd her Face become to frown. Before dis she has not Seen any other girl being so close To Raghu except her. Raghu noticed d change in Antara's Expression so he Hugged her back nd it has been a warm hug. Antara didn't feel good wen she saw Raghu hugged her so tightly. Finally Raghu Broke d Hug nd looked at Savera.

Raghu: Hey! Savy, it was so good to see u. but wen did u came back from London

Savera: yesterday only nd after Landing to Mumbai I had gone straight away to ur Home to meet u, pata chala ki tum to yaha Amritsar me ho. Fir kyat ha Savy ne apna Bag uthaya nd straight away came to Amritsar. I hope I havent done anything wrong. Did I Antara?

Antara(came into senses): Umm no Ofcourse not. Its good to see u.

In the Meanwhile Antara's Mother too came in d Room.

Raghu: Mom, she's Savera Arman's Sis.

Savera: Hello Aunty.

Geeta: Hello Beta! Hw r u?

Savera: I m fine Aunty. Hws u?

Geeta: I m fine too. (den turned to Antara) Antara y dnt u arrange breakfast for her. She must be both tired nd Hungry.

Antara: Sure Mom.

By saying dis She leaves for Kitchen.

Geeta: Savera Beta I would love to talk to u but I need to go to Office rite nw but I'll be back today soon.

Savera: No problem Aunty. Carry on. Bye

Geeta: Bye!

After Geeta has left Both Saver and Raghu sat on the Couch nd started Talking.

Raghu: Thanx Savy for coming here that too in such a short notice.

Savera: dnt say thanx Raghu I m ur Friend afterall. Moreover I was curious to know too that who's dat Girl who had made RAGHU NAIK's night restless.

Raghu blushes

Savera: omg did I saw RAGHU NAIK blushing. Bro. was rite u have really changed a lot

Raghu: Pls Savy change the topic.

Savera: ok Fine nw tell me everything from start.

Raghu told her everything hw they met, their engagement, hw he falls for her, hw he got misunderstanding due to which Antara yells at him nd came over here.

Raghu: So now u understand wats d Problem is. thats y i asked u last nite for ur help

Savera: Dude its really a big problem

Raghu: Wen did I denied from it? Datsy I need ur help

Savera: Raghu tumhari help ke liye hi to Savy London se yaha tak aayi hai aur ab Waapas tabhi jayegi jab tumhari Love story ko track pe le aayegi. Waise u know u r a big Idiot?

Raghu: y?

Savera: Aur Kya? Achi khaasi love story chal rahi thi tumhari. Ab tak tumhari Love story ki train ka Destination Platform bhi aa gaya hota but thanx to u Tumne Vridant naam ka ye jo Back gear lagaya hai isse tumhari Train waapas usi Platform pe chali gyi jahan se Shuru hui thi ya Shayad usse bhi pehle.

Raghu: Ab galti ho gyi na

Savera: Dats at I wanna say ki tumse Galti kaise ho gyi? I mean After Aamir Khan if Mr. Perfectionist title suits to anyone den its RAGHU NAIK. Den hw can he do any mistake?

Raghu: Savy, I m not a god ok

Savera: Dnt get Irritate Raghu. Actually dis is d Problem of u guys. U Guys never understand wat a Girl Feels in her heart nd dats d main cause of complication.(she said seriously)

Raghu: Hey, wat makes Savera Malik so serious nd by the way u were saying like u have confessed for ur Luv to ur Mr. Rite many times.

Savera: No, I havent nd waise bhi agar Savy ka koi Mr. Rite hota to savy is waqt tumhari problem nahi solve kar rahi hoti but I m D younger Sis of the Gr8 Love Guru Remember.

Raghu: ya hw can I forget that. Anyways nw tell me wat I do nw. only 9 hrs r left.

Savera: Hhmmm. Acha tell me Did Antara saw u with any other girl before dis

Raghu: No. y

Savera: ok Den I have a plan. Its quiet ols but always works But before dat there is something that I want to tell u before only.

Raghu: wats dat

Savera: See may be in this Period Antara will feel hurted because u r going to ignore her, may be that bothers u too but u have to do this. U have to be strong

Raghu: But is it necessary? I mean I already hurted her a lot

Savera: Yes Raghu it is necessary. See Antara has not seen u with any other girl before dis so she thinks that she's d only girl in ur Life in other Words she's taking u For granted. So wat would be her reaction if she sees ur interest in someone else?

Raghu: Hhhmmm Sounds interesting. But r u sure it'll work

Savera: Ofcourse it will afterall Savy the Great ka plan hai.

Raghu: But Savy...

Savera: Trust me Raghu. Nothing will go wrong.

Raghu: ok lets see.

While dey were chatting in d living Room Antara was in kitchen. She is really not having a Good Feeling wen she saw Savera with Raghu. She has never saw Any girl so close to Raghu. Nd to her surprise Raghu too responded for her hug dat too a warm one. An unknown Fear has started to overcome in her mind. Fear of losing Raghu. Then she shrugged off all her thoughts.

Antara(To Herself): Wat d hell wrong with u Antara. She's just a friend of Raghu. That's it. Moreoevr she is Arman's Sis who is d Best Friend of Raghu as well as ur Friend too den hw can u think like that about his Sis. But the way they were hugging... so wat dey were friends nd meeting after long tym. Wats d big Deal. But wat if Raghu shows his interest towards her. Afterall I m being so rude to him. Shut up Antara!!!!! Wat r u thinking. Just chill ok.

In d Living Room:

Savera: Relax Raghu! I told na everything will be fine nd Antara will go with u Mumbai today

Raghu: U know wat Savy. I don't know what should I have been done if u were not there. Thanx

By saying dis he again hugs her. As soon as he hugs her Antara came out from d kitchen nd saw dem Hugging. She acted like she was about to faint. Den she controls herself.

Antara: ummm sorry to disturb u guys. But savy y don't u get fresh

Both Savy nd Raghu broke d Hug nd looked at each other with a smile

Savy: ya Sure. Shona I'll be rite back.

Raghu(smiles): ya sure

Antara opened her jaw as soon as she heard word shona from Savera's Mouth. Her innerself was burning wid anger. But she decided to control it rite nw. Antara showed Savy the way for her room nd as soon as she lefts from dere she turned to Raghu.

Antara(angrily): Wat was dat?

Raghu: Wat?

Antara: Dnt act like u dnt understand anything

Raghu: Antara, I really didn't understand wat r u saying?

Antara: y is she calling u Shona?

Raghu: Well, she love to call me Shona

Antara: dats wat I wanna ask, y?

Raghu: well she's my friend nd a friend can call by any name

Antara: oh really. As far as I know u said u never had any Friendship with a Girl.

Raghu: Wen did I said dat? I said dat I stay away from girls. But Savy is Diferent u know. But Wait a Sec. y r u getting so restless if she's calling me shona? R u jealous?

Antara(muffled): Who me? Ofcourse not. Y should I care if she calls u shona?

Raghu: But ur tone is saying something else

Antara: whatever I just wanted to tell u that only 8 Hrs. r left nw so better go nd pack ur Bag instead of talking wid ur Savy

Saying dis she left from dere angrily. Raghu looks at Savera who was hiding behind d door listening to them smiling. She shows him Thumbs Up to which Raghu responded with a smile.

It was 1:30 PM nd everyone is going to have lunch. Antara's mom has taken half day off because of Savy. She really liked her because of her sweetness. Antara was going to Sit wid Raghu wen suddenly Savy takes her seat nd sits over dere.

Savy: sorry, its reserved for nw. I hope u dnt mind

Before Antara could say anything her mom Intervenes

Geeta: ofcourse not Beta. Y would she mind? Afterall u both met after so many years. Antara, u come nd sit with me.

For the First tym Antara is getting irritated on her Mom. Last nite she was d only who make her sit Beside raghu nd today wen she really wanted to sit she asked Savera to sit beside him. But she controls herself nd sits beside her mom. She notices Raghu nd Savy talking with each other like there was no one around. She was hardly able to have her lunch.

Geeta: Antara, wat happen?

Antara: Nothing Mom

Geeta: Den y r u not having ur Lunch?

Raghu notices nd about to say something wen Savy stops him by holding his Hand. Raghu looks at her nd she gestures from her eyes to be quiet.

Antara: Wo Mom'. I don't feel like having.

Geeta: y? r u feeling fine?

Antara: ya mom I m fine.

Geeta: Den have ur lunch. Dnt skip it. Ok

Antara: k Mom

Geeta(turning to Raghu): So Raghu, at wat tym u guys will leave for Mumbai

Raghu: Mom, somewhere around 5 of d evening because Savy has some work at Mumbai so we both will leave by 5.

Geeta: No, I mean to say U nd Antara

Raghu: oh! Sorry Mom I thought u were talking about me nd Savy. Actually Mom Antara wants to stay with u for few more days so I wont force her she can stay over here as long as she want.

Antara(To himself): Ya nw y would he care that I'll go with him or not? Savy jo aa gayi hai. Ab to usiki fikr hogi.

Raghu: u said something.

Antara: uumm.. no. Excuse me I need to go.

Raghu: But lunch?

Antara: I m done.

Saying dis she left for her Room. Raghu looked at Savera who assured her to relax. Antara closed d Door nd sat on d Bed thinking about the closeness that she was seeing between Raghu nd Savy.

Antara(To Herself): Wats wrong wid u Antara? Tu khud hi to chahti thi ki Raghu yaha se chala jay end nw wen he's going den y m I not feeling Fine. Because he's going wid Savy nd not wid me M I getting Jealous of her. ofcourse not. Den y I m having dis strange Feeling. I don't want to hate her she is too sweet but still I couldn't able to Accept their Friendship. Babaji! Wat should I do nw?

Its about 4:50 nd Raghu nd Savy were in d Living Room with their Luggages. Raghu looked Worried as Antara has not yet came out from her Room. He fears that whether this trick of dem will work or not.

Savy: Wat Happen Raghu? U look Worried

Raghu: Savy, only 10 mins. R left for us to go nd Antara has still not came out.

Savy: Relax Raghu! do not fear wen Savy is here. We still have 10 mins. She'll definitely come.

Raghu: hw can u be so sure?

Savy: Raghu, I m girl if u remember nd I know the mentality of girls so just chill ok.

Raghu: ok

Suddenly Geeta cames in d living Room.

Geeta: so u both r ready to go.

Raghu: ya Mom.

Geeta: ok its really feels great to spend tym wid u Raghu. Nd Savera I couldn't able to spend tym wid u properly. U should have stay with us for few days.

Savy: I m sorry Aunty but if d Work was not important den I would definitely stay wid u. but dnt worry I'll visit u before I go back to London.

Geeta: Anytime Beta.

Raghu: Mom where's Antara?

Geeta: Beta she's still at her Room. I guess she's not feeling well nd sleeping. Should I call her?

Raghu(hopelessly): No mom let her sleep. (den turned to savy) lets go Savy. Otherwise we'll get late.

Savy: ok.

Savy hugged Geeta nd both Raghu nd Savy turned to leave. Raghu closes his eyes to accept the fact that Antara is not coming wid him even Savy couldn't believe that her Plan didn't work dis tym. She don't know how to console Raghu.

Raghu(To himself): I don't believe dis Antara that Mygoing wid Savy doesn't affect u but y do I still feel that u'll come with me wen I know that every hope is over nw.

He  started moving towards outside wen stopped by Antara's Voice

Antara: Wait!!

Antara's Voice brings smile back on Raghu's Face. He quickly turned to look Back. He saw Antara standing over their with her Bag.

Antara: I'll also Come wid u.

Raghu: But u say u want to stay over here.

Antara: Ya... But... Pinki has called me to tell that Mr. Chopra is Arriving tomorrow nd he demands for meeting day after tomorrow so I felt necessary for me to present over dere.

Raghu: oh! R u sure? (Raghu knows dat Antara is lyieng because he talked to Mr. Chopra a few hrs. before nd he had no plan to coming back)

Antara: ya. Just wait I need to meet Nanimaa before I go.

Raghu: sure

Antara left from dere. Raghu looked at Savy who was smiling.

Raghu: Hey! its Working.

Savy: I told u.

Both of dem smiles nd waits for Antara to come

Precap:
Back to Mumbai

Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yay finally you updated! It was fabulous! I loved it very very much. Thanks for updating. Please continue soon.
Feram thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for updating dear.
it was very lovely๐Ÿ‘
Rasika9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘ dear tune to kamal kar diya, ek saath sari stories update kar di,u hit a big sixer dear, aaj mumbai main tezi se barsat ho rahi hain aur upar se tere lovely shovely updates, majja aa gaya, aise lag raha hain jaise chai ke saath garama garam pakore mil gayee, dear keep updating i love all ur stories
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yipeee ...rantara r together again...
savy ohh shes grt..n yes played cupid
in bringing rantara together...n yes jealousy
always works ๐Ÿ˜‰..
grt update amfi..waiting fr mumbai track again

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ... takecare dear n thanks fr updating
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
extraordinary update 
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
his plan worked..antu ready to come back with him
thanks fr updating...i think antu is jealous :))
pampz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Raghu took a torturous way to win Antara back ...i fet bad for Antara ...but loved it haha
Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Savy u r a true friend dear.  Antara jealous hoke Raghu ke saath Mumbai vaapas aarahi hai.  Jaldi lovebirds ko ek kardo
pooji145 thumbnail
awesome dear really intersting plzzz update ragulerly now ...plzzz active