res

unres
Surprise... Surprise... πŸ˜‰
yes it is a lovely surprise...πŸ˜‰

happy birthday to all dearies πŸ₯³

ohoo..its a rainy update..

His carelessness brings him to see destiny..😳
so he liked her at first sight and she also drools him ☺️

loved how he admiring her at behind pillar..he waited for her all days..now she is doing what he does before

I did not need any reasoning to do for visiting the orphanage. It was Monday after all, my usual day to visit the kids. 

really mr.khan πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

looking for how they introduce to each other..

update soon...

love you lots..πŸ˜³πŸ€—

awww😳
thanks AnihaπŸ€—
i am glad that this surprise could surprise you  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Thanks on their behalf πŸ˜›

ha ha..πŸ˜†
but Asad couldn't see her...she was hiding na πŸ˜†

they will be be coming face to face in the next update πŸ˜³

updating in some time πŸ˜›
BeYourself thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: AMMY12

awsm update.
Superb one.
Luvd it.
Cont asap.
Thanx 4 d pm.
Waiting 4 d nxt part.
T.c..

Originally posted by: fanraya

This is amazing, loved it, eagerly waiting for the next one...

thank you so much.. πŸ˜³
i am glad that you are liking it πŸ˜›
will be updating the next part in some time πŸ˜‰
Edited by BeYourself - 9 years ago
BeYourself thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amulya9

ur welcome 
 may i know ur name ..if u dnt mindπŸ˜›
me too love nursery ryhmesπŸ˜›
oops  hes nt  stalkerπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Mind it.. I am not stalking her, I tried to justify my actions🀣
love u 3456789😳
 continue soon πŸ˜‰

i am Ankita πŸ˜Š

ha ha..same here πŸ˜†

aww.. πŸ˜³ 
love ya.. will update in some time πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
BeYourself thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetluck

Awesome Start...β­οΈπŸ‘

loved it so much...😳
rain ...i love rain...rain and Asya..wowww.....lovely concept once again...i m waiting for next chapter...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
update soon..thanks for pm..πŸ˜ƒ

thanks a lot for the lovely comment dear...i am glad that you liked it πŸ˜›

awww...i love rain too.. πŸ˜³

will be updating the next part in some time πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
BeYourself thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rarepearl

Hey Dear,

This was lovely. I really enjoyed it. I know I love rains too but if it gets in the way of daily routine or important tasks, it most definitely does irritate.

Looking forward to see how AsYa's meeting goes.

Continue soon.

Same is my thoughts about rains πŸ˜†

they will meet in the next part, which will be the last part too πŸ˜›

will be updating in some time πŸ˜‰

thanks a lot.. πŸ˜Š
treasure11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WHAT DO U WANT ME TO SAY πŸ€”
treasure11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME πŸ€£
BeYourself thumbnail

A few things before you start reading... πŸ˜³

I have read and replied to all the comments and have also got to know about the different expectations that you all have from this story. But I guess, mine won't match with yours completely.

It is definitely a happy wala story, but how is it a little different? You will know once you read this 2nd, i.e., the Last Part... πŸ˜‰

See you after the update.. πŸ˜›

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY!!

PART 2

Zoya's POV

I tried everything to reason my unconventional behavior, but I could not come up with anything valid. I wanted to see him again, so I came to the orphanage a little earlier than the other days. I did not want to miss the opportunity as it was a Monday and I knew that he would come. How did I know? I had bribed the children with chocolates!

I waited impatiently for him to arrive at any moment. I kept checking on the time every minute.

There he was...I saw him entering the gateway, while straightening his collar and approaching towards us, with his hands full of plastic bags, which I believe carried gifts for the kids. I pretended to not recognize him after having a look of him once. It was an arduous job to withdraw my gaze from him, but I could not let him know that I was smitten with him.

Wait! Smitten?? I shook my head vigorously and kicked my ass mentally, and tried to concentrate back on playing, only to fail miserably. How could I if the Man himself was eyeing me confoundedly? It was then when I discerned that Mr. Stalker had his vision directed towards my nephew, Zeeshan. Is he thinking what I assume he is?  OH! Freak! I Hope Not!

Asad's POV

After all these years of being a successful businessman, I have learned that it is not necessary for a thing to be something that it looks like. The kid could be someone new in the orphanage who had bonded well with Ms. Stranger. I made an attempt to save the bubble of my confidence to be burst from this utter shock.

I walked more towards her, and I observed her more closely this time. Her long untied hair that rested on her shoulders, her painted nails and her dimples that dug into her cheeks were missed out by me the other day. I handed over the bags to the kids. My fortune favoured me, and the kids got busy to unwrap their presents.

"Hey...", I said in a stern yet polite voice. I did not want to sound like a love struck teenager going around his new found crush! She replied with a simple "Hi", while looking at me once. Her voice enchanted me and it seemed to be the sweetest tune that I had ever heard.

I was left mesmerized by her and could not ask her anything else. Even if I really wanted to, I was devoid of any scope. Mr. Rain had chosen this auspicious moment to reoccur!

Zoya's POV

His voice, the one which I longed to hear since last week, finally reached my ears and intoxicated me, like never before. I felt my knees going weak being under his continuous gaze. I tried my best to not stutter with my words, and luckily, he said nothing more than a 'Hey'. I thanked the rain, and cursed it too at the same time for reappearing at the right, yet the wrong time! I ran inside, taking along the children with me, and he followed us too.

Asad's POV

"Hi.. I am Asad..", I said. That was only thing that I could come up with. She gave me a baffled look as she took the place beside me on the couch.

"I'm Zoya...", she answered, giving me a faint smile and fidgeting with her fingers, drawing my attention towards them. I checked her ring finger. It didn't have a wedding band in it. I sighed in relief, but suspicion still existed, fearing that she might just have one, or was about to have one.

"I want to go home! I am hungry...and sleepy too!!", the kid came running towards her and rested himself on her lap. She cuddled and cajoled him and tried to explain him the issue called Rain! But the little kid refused to accept anything... He even denied the chocolates which he was been given. He was all grumpy and was in no mood to even wait for the rains to abate.

Zoya's POV

The more I tried to coax Aunty to let me take a leave, the more she opposed my every excuse. Her answer was an unfaltering No! She would not allow me to step outside in this weather, and I could no longer wait because Zeeshan was going all cranky.

"If you don't mind, can I drop you? Aunty is right... You can't walk back home now...", I heard his voice emerging from nowhere and offering me a lift. I tried to decline his help, but Aunty's persuasion was way more powerful than my denial. From her every move, I could figure out that she loved and trusted Him deeply.

In the next few minutes, I got busy placing Zeeshan on the back seat and myself on the front, just beside Him.

Asad's POV

I couldn't let her go alone. My worry for her resurfaced my gentleman's conduct who should have been refraining himself from proposing her a lift, all of a sudden. But I did it, and there was no moving back now. I started my car and asked her the address, when they were comfortably seated on their respective places.

I realized that the drive would not be more than 7 minutes long. But, Thanks to the water-logged streets, that I could slow down the speed and take double the time than it was actually required.

"Nice kid...", I said, with a genuine smile. She nodded her head in affirmation and turned back to look at him, who was now busy watching the rains, as the car tried to drive past against it. He was in his own childlike dreamland.

"Yours?", I asked her again, pretty much uncertain of what I was asking... But I was running short of time, and I could not afford to waste it.

My query had left her befuddled, and I could decipher that from her face which showed mixed reactions. She was shocked, surprised, amused and then she laughed out loud. Was she laughing at me? I cleared my throat to make her feel my presence. She stopped immediately and answered, "No.. He is my nephew.. Zeeshan...", and broke in fits of laughter once again.

I laughed too when I realized how brilliantly I had made a fool of myself!

Zoya's POV

I was awaiting this, but I had never expected it to be so hilarious when it would actually come. I couldn't deny that I was shocked at first, yet I was bemused when my expectations criss-crossed with his chain of thoughts. I tried to withhold my giggles, but I could not when I caught his puzzled look. I replied in a negative, and realized that he was smiling and then openly laughing at the chaos that his brain had created.

There was a sudden silence after the roars of laughter that prevailed just a while back. Lack of words and hesitation to initiate a proper conversation heightened our restraints.

"Do you mind some music?", he asked me when I was looking outside the window.

"Sure..", I answered, as I thought listening to music would be the most appropriate thing out of everything in the World to do now. I saw him pressing the buttons of the music player. He had turned on the radio.

Asad's POV

I asked her if she was comfortable with listening to music. Not that I was in too much of mood to do that, but it was better than the unbearable tranquility inside the car. I switched on the Radio, and tuned it to my favourite FM channel and recognized the RJ to be the one who is my most non-favourite.

Just when I was about to change the channel, she stopped me from doing it. I believe, the rain song that was being played was something of her preference.

I am not so fond of Bollywood, so the thought of the protagonists dancing around in the rain had always disgusted me. I always failed to understand how that was even possible to do during a heavy downpour.

The rain song suddenly seemed quite good now, though my hatred for the RJ was still the same, or rather amplified.

Rain Rain Go Away..

Come again another day..

Little Johnny wants to play...

Rain Rain Go away..

Never show your face again...!

The RJ once again recited the Rhyme that he had been doing since quite a few days.

Never show your face again, I muttered under my breath, referring'your' to the annoying and bothersome RJ.

Zoya's POV

"I want to play too! Just like Johny", Zeeshan shouted out. We laughed together and realized that he had halted the car outside my house.

The journey was good.. I confided it to myself. I got down and took along Zeeshan with me. He ran inside without waiting for a second as it was still raining.

"I think you should just wait for a while. You should not be driving now.", I suggested. My suggestion had honesty as well as my own selfish motive. I did not want him to leave. He denied staying, even though, we both were getting drenched in the rain now.

I persuaded him more and more till the time I had succeeded. I never left any work undone! I wouldn't deny saying that I was afraid to let him inside at the first place. But it would be absolutely deceitful of me if I say that his sincerity did not come into my notice.

Moreover, I had some good neighbours. I could any time yell help if I noticed any misconduct from his side, which I thought, expected and believed, would never happen.

He locked his car and I lead our way to my house. I suggested him to come in, but he politely denied. He preferred sitting in the balcony that was just outside my doorstep and that lead towards the garden. I could comprehend his hesitation from this action. See...I was not wrong when I had concluded that his persona was as sincere as his demeanour. He did not deny my proposition, yet stayed erect on the ground of his principles.

Asad's POV

She offered me a cup of coffee, which I gladly accepted. After all this, I would definitely not mind a cup of my favourite beverage, when I was practically shivering when the cold winds hit occasionally. She came back in a few minutes and sat beside me, handing me the coffee mug.

"I want to sail paper boats!!!!"   Zeeshan came out shouting and squealing in joy, with his hands full of newspapers. He littered all the papers in the balcony, and busied himself in making paper boats... The fact that he was all sleepy and hungry was long forgotten, when he discovered this little thing for his amusement.

Surprisingly, She was equally excited, just like her nephew was. She too actively participated in tearing and folding the sheets of paper, and giving them the form of several boats that waited to be sailed in her water-logged garden.

"Wanna join in?", she asked me. I could not help but nodded in yes'. I was nevertheless doing all the stuffs from the last few days that were dead against my personality, and making boats would not add much harm to it.

We waited for the rains to subside, and it did after a continuous heavy shower of 15 minutes. Time was not a factor now. We weren't talking, yet our childlike actions gave us happiness.

Zeeshan started to float the boats first, followed by us, when the rains were no longer abstaining us from having the fun.

She floated hers first. It moved till a certain distance and hovered in one place. It refused to go further. She huffed in annoyance and proceeded to float another one, when I stopped her midway.

I floated mine and created little ripples so that it could be kept moving, and it did, till the time it reached up to hers. My boat clashed with hers, but did not let it drown. They steadied themselves together.

I created some more ripples, and we saw them moving together again, hand in hand. The little drizzles teased them, yet they made their way together, till the time they reached their harbour.

I looked at the sky. The grey mass had receded, making its way for the Sunlight that kissed our faces and sent a feeling of warmth that both of us came aware of, together.

A/N:

It was not exactly a LOVE story according to me.. 

Why?

Let me answer this for you...πŸ˜‰

For this whole thing called Love, you need to cross several stages, the first stage, being ATTRACTION !!

This TS deals with that... πŸ˜Š

Zoya, like every other girl wanted an assurance that the person she is getting attracted to is the right one for her... And Asad here, hesitated a little, but he was not shy and timid. He was not desperate and impatient either. πŸ˜›

Now that Attraction is at its peak, their journey of Love can Begin! πŸ˜‰

And you all must have already known the significance of the title... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

My POV might differ from yours...Please feel free to share them..  πŸ˜ƒ

P.S.- I have updated the this part before getting my desired number of likes in the last part...

So, can I please expect lots of likes and comments in this part? πŸ˜³

Will be waiting! πŸ˜›

Edited by BeYourself - 9 years ago