Originally posted by: Sexy_Witch

u had revealed this before as well tht their parents were mudered 

so why geet was shocked 2 hear it
maan said tht before as well
hmm aman was new twist
btw why he just vanished and came now and treated geet badly
awe maan's apology was shoo cute

She was shocked to know about aman...
And also how her parents had tired to save her at any cost.
She knew they had died in an accident but she didnt know how they saved her and neither she knew it was such a big mess.. 😊

..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
MY SEXY KIDNAPPER

PART 24

After trying everything I could, I managed to find you but with Rohit.. He said in a low tone. His tone and his words worried me, he sounded sad. Of course, I was with Rohit at that time. I looked up to find him staring at the ceiling.. I hated his fallen face even more now. Rohit had been the stupidest decision of my life and now the most important person of my life was upset because of that. I sighed and grabbed his face making him face me.

Rohit's chapter is over. Please don't be upset.. He and I..We..I only love you Maan.. I said resting my head on his heart. Much to my delight, I heard him chuckle and he caressed my hair with one hand while his hand tightened on my waist.

You think I don't know that, idiot. You don't need to tell me that, I know that you only love me and you only belong to me. He said making me pout. I looked up at him, trying to look a bit angry but I ended up laughing when he blew me a kiss. As I saw his smile disappear, I wondered if it wasn't Rohit that was bothering him, then what was. As if reading my thoughts he answered my question.

I wasn't upset thinking about Rohit, I was upset about something else.. He kept on talking. I was quietly listening to him talk and I could also hear his heart beating rapidly against his chest..

What.? I said placing my hand over his chest trying to calm him down. Only he knew what was running in his mind, all I could feel was he was tensed about whatever it was that was running in his mind.

I was just thinking about how I was searching for you but I couldn't find you. I felt so helpless..After talking to your uncle, I was upset knowing that you ran away. I tried searching for you but I couldn't find you. It was then I made the blunder of my life, I risked my identity when I was on a mission. I had always worked as an undercover agent but I got exposed in that mission. They knew who I was, they realized I was alive all along. Some of my sources also informed that they were looking back to Mohinder Uncles life too afraid he might have left behind some witnesses. My need to find you became stronger. I had to find you at any cost and make sure you are safe. To my luck, after a lot of efforts my officers found you in Delhi itself. You were with him the first day I saw you, I was speechless. You were just the same, the same innocence around you, the same alluring charm but the only difference was that you were a lot more beautiful than I could have imagined. It had been years since I had seen you.. I only remembered you as the small one year old Geet who was in my arms on your birthday. I was madly in love with you all over again. But I knew I couldn't come to you because I didn't even know if you remembered me. You may have moved on and I didn't want our dark past to over shadow your happiness so I didn't reveal myself. I kept an eye on you from far. I wouldn't have come in front of you had it not been for your accident that day. I didn't know what to do but I was glad Rohit was by your side and he took good care of you. I so wished I could have done that. I had missed taking care of you all those years and even that day I felt that one happiness missing from my life. It was later I found out that your accident wasn't just normal, it was an attack. I couldn't risk anything anymore so I appointed a few officers around you without your knowledge. They followed you and made sure you were okay. One day I took my chances of coming behind you again knowing you could be at risk again because of me following you but I promised myself I wouldn't let anything happen to you. I had made up my mind that I will tell you the truth because I couldn't stay away from you any longer. It was making me restless. That day I saw you breaking up with Rohit. I could see you were broken and I changed my mind again thinking you might hate me for leaving you. So I just kidnapped you. That is the only way I could think of keeping you with me without telling you the truth. He suddenly went silent and I looked up to find him staring down at me. His words pinched me, why didn't he just come to me the day he knew it was me.!

I hate you, you just assumed I was happy without you and you didn't come. I said hitting him lightly on his chest. He laughed and kissed my hand.

Believe me Geetu, I wanted to tell you the truth. Even after locking you in my place I wanted to tell you the truth, but that day you spoke all nonsense making me lose my temper and that's when I decided that I will only tell you the truth when you start trusting me a bit. So I had to be harsh with you, so you don't see through me. I knew I wouldn't be able to hide the truth unless I am harsh with you. That's what I did. I waited and you started trusting me soon, so I led you to that room, my world of memories and my world of you. He said placing a kiss on my forehead. My thoughts went back to the day I had seen him and accused him of all nonsense. A laugh bubbled up to my lips which made him raise his eyebrows.

What's so funny.? He asked with an incredulous expression over his face.

I was just remembering how you used to kiss me always to prove your point. And how I used to react, I knew I was stupid to accept it but I don't know what used to happen to me the moment I felt your touch. I giggled remembering how we spent the first few crazy days with each other. He laughed hearing my words.

I would still love to kiss you always not to just prove my point but because I love kissing you. I can kiss you for hours and not get tired.. He said tracing his fingers on my back. It was then I realized that his hand was inside my shirt grazing my bare back. It felt so good but it was also ticklish and I laughed.

I wouldn't mind if you kiss me now. I wouldn't mind it ever.. I said following his actions and running my fingers down his abs. I always had a fantasy of doing that from the moment I realized I had started liking him. He sighed and caught my hand just as I was about to reach his abdomen.

Baby, please don't do that. I told you it's already hard for me to control myself. And I know  you love it when I kiss you, you think I couldn't sense your body language before.? I could always feel you tensing under my touch. I used to affect you.. He said winking down at me with the sexy smirk plastered on his face.

I'm afraid I can't deny what you said. You were my sexy kidnapper after all.. I said giggling to myself. The memories of the days I spent with him came back to me making me grin widely. My thoughts were broken when he pulled me up and his lips came crashing against mine. The kiss was fierce, passionate and a typical sexy kiss. His teeth bit my lower lip harshly and for a second it reminded me of the he used to kiss me like this, a raw kiss. I was panting when he broke it and hugged me tight. The kiss was delightful. I was suddenly overwhelmed at the thought that I was back in his arms once again and all the pain we went through over the past few days seemed nothing in front of the happiness that was I was feeling at the moment.

Maan, where were you all those days.? And Aman.? I asked as the panic ran through me. Aman had fooled us once, he could do it again. The thought was scary. I felt him tensing under me.

Geet, we all believed that Aman was dead but he wasn't. After the accident, they took him away thinking it was me, They didn't know that we were twins. Aman soon became one of them. I didn't even know that he was alive, otherwise I would have looked after him but he hated us all too much. I was stunned to see him but he wasn't my innocent brother anymore. He was a criminal.. The attack on us in the mall was ordered by him. Vikrant Raisinghania, he is the mastermind behind this entire racket in India. It was his dad the police shot and killed in the encounter. The witnesses were dad and uncle. He took over later. I had thought caught Vikrant's right hand but I was wrong, he was no one but the real man was Aman. Vikrant's right hand and his best friend. A friend for whom he was ready to kill his own brother.. I had to kill him Geet, otherwise..He would have killed you too along with me.. They kidnapped me from the hospital, I wasn't in my senses..He was the one who misbehaved with you in the house the other day. Maan confessed with the pain evident in his voice. I looked up at him to find him wiping his tears away. My heart broke looking at his pain stricken face.

Maan, when will all this be over.? I asked hugging him tightly. I didn't want any of this anymore..I only wanted to be with him. His arms around me tightened at my question..

I promise Geetu, I am going to end all this soon. It's only him now, Vikrant Raisinghania..and soon he will meet the same end as his dad and... He stopped abruptly leaving the rest for me to understand..

I love you.. I said trying to change the topic. I had heard enough for a day.. And he had suffered enough for a day too..

I love you too baby, you are my only reason to be alive.. He said placing a kiss on my forehead and closed his eyes. I closed mine too and slept peacefully in his arms after what felt like an eternity.

I was woken up by the beep of some monitor. My eyes snapped open to find myself in the hospital room once again. The blood drained from my face, what the hell was I doing in here once again.? I looked around the room but there was no one, just the machine constantly beeping beside me. My thoughts went back to the last thing I remember which was sleeping in his arms and now once again it was the godforsaken hospital. Where was Maan.? My thoughts went to all the wrong places as I sat up trying to remember if anything had happened. Yanking the tube out of my hand I walked over to the door and pulled it open to find Aditya talking to the doctor.

Adi, what's happening.? Why are we at a hospital once again.? Is everything okay.? Where is Maan.? Is he okay..I bombarded him with questions making him laugh. I looked at him weirdly, there was nothing funny about my questions.

Geet, you can breathe.! Everything is fine..Maan Sir is fine too. We are in the hospital because you both have been through so much in the past 2 days that we had to make sure everything is okay. It's all good..Maan Sir in that ward. Adi said pointing towards the ward at the far end. I felt stupid the way the way he was watching me. After everything that had happened, it was natural for me to be hyper. I smiled cheekily at him and walked towards the ward. It reminded me of the last time I was searching for him and he was gone. I pushed open the door of the ward and the sight in front of me blew my senses away. It took me a minute to register the sight and the moment it did, anger coursed through me. Maan was lying shirtless on his front on the bed with the nurse hovering over him with sponge in her hand. The most annoying thing was to watch her drool over him than do the work she was sent there for. My eyes narrowed in anger as I saw him happily lying on the bed oblivious to everything around his surroundings.

Ahem.. I coughed deliberately, loud enough that they could hear it. 2 pairs of eyes moved to the place I stood. The nurse immediately looked down as she saw me staring at her with narrowed eyes.

Geet, what are you doing here.? How did they let you get off the bed.? Maan said looking at me with accusing eyes. I glared back at him. Dealing with him could wait, it was her turn first. I walked over to her side and snatched the sponge from her hands.

I can do that, thank you very much.. I grinned devilishly at her. She was taken aback by my tone which was evident on her face. Giggling at whatever she was, she nodded and left the room totally embarrassed at being caught red handed.

What was that about.? Why did you send her away.? He asked irritating me even more. What.? He really didn't know why I sent her away.? Jerk.!

Because, she wasn't doing what she was here for. So there is no need for her to stay here. I said glaring at him. His expressions changed and he was looking at me incredulously. A second later I felt even more irritated as he started laughing at me.

Pray tell me what was she doing.? She is a nurse Geet, she knows her work.. He said with a don't be so stupid look on his face..

Ohh really.? Well, thank you for letting me know. I just realized she was a nurse. Since when do nurses drool on their patients instead of attending them.? I saw her, she was not doing her work and she was staring at you. And you, you are so shameless that you are lying like that in front of her.. I was in my own blabbing spree when he started laughing loudly. It didn't take me long enough to understand that he was playing with me. I walked over to him and grabbed his face making him looking at me. He stopped laughing but he was still grinning like an idiot.

You, Maan Singh Khurana, listen to me carefully. If I ever see these girls even within one centimeter around you, I swear I will chop you into pieces.. You are mine, do you hear me.?Mine.. and no one has the right to look at you except me.. I said pointing my finger at him. His grin became wider and he suddenly pulled me by my waist pulling me onto the bed and then he was over me.

Ahh, I love the sound of that. I didn't know you had a jealous side too.. He said biting my finger lightly making me hiss. I looked at him irritated but he was in a completely different mood..

Why won't I be jealous.? When everyone will be looking at you, why will I like it.? And you, I don't have any expectations from you, you will obviously enjoy the attention. Maan, I am warning you.. I started saying again but he sealed words with a quick peck on my lips.

Baby, I don't care about who is looking at me. I will love it when you look at me, which I am sure you often do as it happens to be my charm. Now coming to the point, Well, let's not bother about anyone else. Let's think about ourselves, you are mine and I am yours. And I have to say you are looking so damn sexy with that red nose of yours and that pout on your lips.. He said making me blush a little and the next second his lips were totally on mine pulling me into a deep kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck giving into the kiss. I knew I was never going to get enough of him. We were happy, there was nothing better than being in each other's arms.

Precap : Last Part.!! 😊

There goes the second last part. I tried to cram everything cause I didnt want to drag the truth part to another update.. and the next part will be up in sometime.. 😊 Please do hit the like button and leave you comments..😳

Will be waiting to read your response.!

Anu β€οΈ

Please follow this thread for regular updates πŸ˜Š

LINK

Thanks πŸ˜Š

PREVIOUS PART : PART 23

NEXT PART : LAST PART

BLOG UPDATE : LINK

Edited by ..AnushaGeet.. - 9 years ago
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Finally the past is out and Maan's feelings regarding Geet-Rahul did surprised me. I thought he would be hurt seeing his Geetu loving someone else. Anyways all is well that ends well. Waiting for the last part of MSK. Want that Vikrant either dead or behind bars.

-Sanjana!
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrainEaterOwl

Finally the past is out and Maan's feelings regarding Geet-Rahul did surprised me. I thought he would be hurt seeing his Geetu loving someone else. Anyways all is well that ends well. Waiting for the last part of MSK. Want that Vikrant either dead or behind bars.

-Sanjana!

Hey Sanju...
He knows that she loves him now..so I didnt drag that bit too much..
Rather I focused on how helpless he felt when he used to crave to be beside her..He wanted to be there instead of Rohit..
I did read your comment on the previous update about you excited to read about his feelings..
Hope I didnt disappoint you..😳 Rather than focusing only on Geet-Rohit aspect. I put it with all his other emotions too..Like his fears and his loneliness.. 😳
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..AnushaGeet..

Hey Sanju...
He knows that she loves him now..so I didnt drag that bit too much..
Rather I focused on how helpless he felt when he used to crave to be beside her..He wanted to be there instead of Rohit..
I did read your comment on the previous update about you excited to read about his feelings..
Hope I didnt disappoint you..😳 Rather than focusing only on Geet-Rohit aspect. I put it with all his other emotions too..Like his fears and his loneliness.. 😳

Yeah i got that when i read the latest update and i understand that from a writers's POV. In a way m glad too that u showed his other emotions than the jealousy side only which was too obvious by readers POV so yep u surprised me there. πŸ˜†
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail

MY SEXY KIDNAPPER

LAST PART

1 Month Later

I sat on the bed looking at him as he shuttled around the room packing his things often getting irritated on not finding the thing he was looking for. My fingers were fidgeting with the ring he had given me. It was about a few days after our return from the hospital that he had taken me to a lake side and given me the most precious moment of my life when he went down on his knees giving me the ring. It was that moment that was etched in my heart forever because he had ever so lovingly asked me to marry him. I was speechless and overwhelmed and could hardly speak. He had to shake me out of my thoughts and even when he did, I barely managed to squeak out a yes. The love with which he had made all the arrangements had left me speechless. Everything starting from the flowers to the food and everything was my favourite. That day had been the best day of my life. I felt the tear roll down my eye as the thought of him going occupied my mind once again. I had been trying to convince myself since over a day that everything would be fine but I had been too close to losing him in the past and I wasn't ready to face it again. I looked up to find him looking at the papers keenly. It was the nth time he was making sure they were perfect and it was for the same papers we had to go through all the torture we did, Maan was kidnapped from the hospital whereas I was dragged out of the house by Aman. As the bitter moments flashed in front of my eyes, I knew I was becoming weak again. I was being selfish and I knew it, but he was the only one I was left with and the thought of losing him again was killing me since the time he told me he was finally going to put an end to all this.

Maan, why can't I come with you.?? I mumbled to myself aware of the fact that he would be able to hear me.. He did. I heard him sigh as he kept the papers aside and sat in front of me.

Geet, you know it's difficult for me too. I have already told you that this is too dangerous for you. You can't come with me.. He said holding my hands in his and kissing them. I  looked at him through my tears and felt my heart flutter. He was smiling so lovingly at me and I was being so difficult on him.

It's dangerous for you too.. If anything happens..I.. I choked and the next moment I was sobbing. He sighed laughing and pulled me into a hug.

Geet, I am not as weak as you think I am.. I can take care of myself. I want you to take care of yourself, it will be okay. Just a matter of 15 days and it will all be over. You have to trust me on this.. Maan said caressing my hair. My tears weren't ready to stop and he was laughing.

You are not weak, but I am.. What if something happens.? What will I do.?? I said mumbling into his shoulder. He simply continued caressing my hair.

This is not the first time I am going on a mission Jaan, I have done this for a long time now, it's not new for me.. He said pressing his lips into my air. That felt so good.!

You didn't leave someone worrying behind you when you did this before, this may not be new to you but its new to me..  How can you be so casual about this.? Aren't you scared at all.? I said closing my eyes and trying to drive away the bad memories.  He laughed once again much to my annoyance.

Stop ..laughing.. I blubbered into his shoulder and I heard him laugh harder. I pulled out of the hug and smacked his arm. Suddenly he moved and the next second, I was on the bed with him hovering over me. He looked down at me and smiled lovingly. I was in no mood to smile.!

Jaan, please.! I won't be able to go if you blackmail me like this. We have all the proofs against him, we can end this. I will need you to support me in this. For mom, dad, uncle and aunty.. You will support me na Jaan.? He said placing a peck  on my lips. I looked at his face, it reflected confidence. His eyes were expectant but I didn't miss his loving gaze. I couldn't disappoint him when he was asking me so lovingly so I just nodded knowing it would kill me later. He smiled widely and leaned in taking my lips into his. I wound my arms around him pulling him closer and deeper into the kiss. As I felt breathless, he left my lips trailing his lips down my cheeks and down my neck. I held back the tears that were lurking in my eyes and held him tightly as he kissed me like never before; it was the only thing that would keep me going for the coming days without him. 

Clutching his ring close to my heart I waited for the doctor to exit the operation theatre. My head was spinning with all the details Adi had given me. Their mission was successful and Vikrant Raisinghania was dead and his racket was now washed out in most places. The 15 days I spent without Maan were the worst 15 days of my life unsure of what news I might hear the next minute. I worriedly looked towards Adi and he assured me with a nod.

Geet, sir will be fine. It's just 2 bullets in his arm. He will be totally fine, relax.! Adi said handing me the coffee. I wordlessly took it and sipped my coffee..Of course I knew he would be fine. After all I was the one who had treated him when he was shot before too. I had seen his pain and my felt my fears.I only prayed for all this to be over, it was maddening to be away from him unaware of how he was. The one promise I made to myself was that I would never let him go without me ever again, it was both or none. The door of the OT opened and the doctor walked out with a smile.

He is fine Ms.Geet. The bullets are out and he has a few minor injuries which will heal quickly. He will be shifted to the ward in sometime, then you can see him. The doctor said and left, leaving me and Adi in relief.

Relax now Geet, Maan sir is fine and it's all over now. Adi said and smiled at me. I could finally smile in relief. He was all right and it was all over for the good, the only 2 things I wanted.

Jaan, say something please..! I know you are angry, but at least talk to me na, it's been exactly 17 days, 4 hours and 30 minutes since I heard your voice. Maan pleaded as I handed him the medicine and turned my face away from him. It had been 2 days since he was discharged from the hospital and we were home. It felt nice to have him back in the house which had been yearning for his presence. He had promised to take care of himself and he didn't..I looked at him angrily and walked away from the bed making him pout. He kept looking at me expectantly but I was in no mood to give in to his blackmailing.

Jaan please.! If you feel  like scolding me, then do that but please at least talk.. He said once again. I ignored him and kept doing my work. I didn't notice when he got off the bed and was standing behind me until I felt his hand over my waist. He pulled me closer pressing his front into my back. I gasped as I felt him press himself into me. I could feel it..  Damn, what was he doing.? I felt the shiver run down my spine as I understood what he was hinting at.. My palms started sweating..

Jaan, you feel  that.? Talk to me na... He said hiding his face in my hair. After what he did my anger was out of the window, it was nervousness now. As if sensing my nervousness, he stepped away from me and before I could say anything to him he was gone. I turned away but I was alone in the room. Did I make him angry.?? I gulped as I remembered the feel of his arousal pressed against my back. I needed a shower to calm my hyperactive senses down.. I ran into the washroom locking the door securely and stood under the shower drenching myself in the cold water.

It was half around later I stepped out of the shower into the room to find it dark only illuminated by a few candles. It was not how I left it. I knew it was his doing but he wasn't there. I scanned the room trying to see if he was hidden somewhere but he wasn't there.

Maan.? I called out but again there was no answer. I walked towards the bed and that's when I saw it..There was a huge heart made on it with rose petals. I caressed the roses, they were soft and smelled fresh. My eyes caught the card that was placed in the middle of the heart.. I opened it to see a message for me from  Maan..

My heart that has always belonged to you, I am missing my Jaan. Sorry Jaan.. It read bringing a smile on my lips. I looked around the room and that's when I saw it, there was a long path of rose petals leading out of the room. I walked out of the room to find a bouquet placed on a stand in front of me. I caressed the roses and kissed them. It had a similar card..

Still missing my Jaan.. I read the message and smiled to myself. I never knew my sexy was so romantic.! I walked over the petals only to find a bouquets waiting for me at every step I took. I was overwhelmed at the way he was trying to get me to talk to him. I chided myself, I was taking him for granted too often. At last I read the last card which had another waiting message with a kiss for me. I laughed at his cuteness.. It was then I realized where I was, it was the same room where I realized who he was. I looked around the room to find it decorated with candles dimly lighting up the room and the bed now had 2 hearts made over it. It was beautiful and the fact that it was all for me made it even more special..I felt the tears pricking the corner of my eyes.  I closed my eyes in happiness and felt 2 hands snaking around my waist. I smiled and leaned my head back resting it on his shoulder.

I love you.. I whispered to him and turned around to see him smiling down at me. His eyes were shinning with his undying love for me..  He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine..

I love you too Jaan. Am I forgiven now.? He said touching his forehead to mine. I giggled and nodded in no making him smirk. His eyes were dark and I didn't have to think hard to know what he had in his mind. It was me that day and today it was him.

Well, I think we can manage without the forgiveness. He said dipping his head down into my hair. I closed my eyes in happiness as I felt his lips over my skin kissing me sensually.  I wrapped my arms around his neck giving into my desires. He had promised he would make it special and nothing could be more special  than all the effort he took for me.

I want you Jaan, I had promised I would make it special. I am sorry for making you go through all the pain I have always given you. But I promise, from now on its only us and our small world of happiness. I love you more than anything in this world and I promise to be with you till my last breath. Will you be mine.? He said pulling me closer. I was already overwhelmed with all he had done, there was nothing I could say so I just smacked my lips on to his pouring out all my love into the kiss. I felt him smile into the kiss and understanding my unsaid emotions, he deepened the kiss much to my happiness.

His hands expertly undid the knot of my bath robe  and he slowly peeled it away from my body pushing it off my shoulders. I blushed the deepest color of red as he looked at me lovingly. He traced the blush on my cheeks with his thumb  and placed a kiss on it. I couldn't help but giggle at my own reactions. Without a word he scooped me up in his arms and gently laid me on the bed hovering over me. My heart beat rapidly in harmony as his lips kissed every inch of my skin open to his eyes. I felt a wave of desire run down my spine when his hands unhooked by bra and peeled it away from my body leaving me bare to his glorious eyes. A loud moan escaped my lips when his warm lips closed around my curves sucking at them. My hands fisted into his hair as I suppressed my moans. It was a worthless effort as all I could do was moan in pleasure..It was the most intimate touch ever, only he could make me feel  that. The feel of his lips all over my forbidden parts was aesthetic, there were no words to describe the pleasure that was surging through my body at every touch of his. My eyes were closed until I felt his lips on my forehead. I opened my eyes to watch him smile down at me and he took my lips into another passionate kiss. I responded with equal passion trying to match him but he was uncontrollable. I closed my eyes with pain and pleasure as I felt him slowly enter me. I clutched onto his shoulders and moaned into the kiss as he was inside me with one last push. Tears rolled down the corner of my eyes which he lovingly kissed away making me helplessly fall deeper in love with him. He slowly moved letting me adjust to his length all the while kissing me. The feeling was heavenly as he gently made love to me in the most serene manner giving me the most cherished memory of my life. I hugged him tightly as I felt myself tightening around  him and the next second I was over the moon panting from my blissfully and heavenly climax. A moan escaped his lips as he reached his threshold and fell on me, hugging me tightly.

I love you so much Geetu. He whispered in my ear easing out of me and lying back on the bed taking me along. My head was on his chest and my ear against his heart. It was fluttering like a humming bird. I couldn't help but giggle.

I love you too Maan.. I said kissing him over his heart and hugging him tightly. We slept peacefully in each other's arms marking the beginning of a new world which would only have us and our undying love for each other.

The end.!!

There it is.!! The last part of MSK..With that the story comes to an end too πŸ˜­ I will miss my lazy MSK updating..This one is real close to my heart because of its name..The story for this was so random, makes me laugh now..πŸ˜† Still I loved this story..and hoping you guys did too.. And I tried not making it boring..So I ended it revealing all the mystery. There would be no point dragging it..
 Please do hit the like button and leave you comments..😳

Will be waiting to read your response.!

Anu β€οΈ

Please follow this thread for regular updates πŸ˜Š

LINK

Thanks πŸ˜Š

PREVIOUS PART : PART 24

NEXT PART : EPILOGUE

BLOG UPDATE : LINK

Edited by ..AnushaGeet.. - 9 years ago
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
finally everything got over and maan complited his mission by destroying entire gang. geet's and maan 's convo before leaving was very lovely how he made her understand 
geet's silent treatment and maan's manofying his geetu was very cute. finally he made special as they became one 

going to miss this sexy kidnaper

epiogue tho banta hainaπŸ˜‰
Param-Sundari thumbnail

ohh...tht ws a real shocker...
maans twin becoming gangster
n wanting to kill his own bro
n usse b painful maan had to kill his twin
as he ws bound to finish a criminal being an ACP
bt more than tht he ws a danger to his geet...

loved geet in jealous cat mode...
n maan manaofying her in MSK style 😳
going to read last part 😊
-BreakingDown- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
finally every mystery and problem got over
i luved the ending
maan's way of apology was shoo cute
i m gonna miss MSK
btw epilogue chahye and usme i wana see their sweet cute twins and naughty too almost of 5 years😳