Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Thanks for the note dear...Hope your sibling will feel better soon.  Doesn't worry about updating dear...we can wait...please take your time.  All the very best.

tinkleby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please take your time. We can wait.
I hope your sibling feels better 😊
ankitamishra201 thumbnail
take as much tym u want , n take gud care of ur sibling , wish quick recovery fo ur sibling 
faffy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wishing your sibling speedy recovery...take care!
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hope your sibling is better soon.
khareshelley thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wishing quick recovery for ur sibling..!!!!!!!
take care.!!!!!
wildandsweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hope yr sibling  is better!
love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rubikjules thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Katie that was awesome. .!!  I know that you are tired of hearing this but I can't help saying it again..You re a brilliant writer katie...
I was so relieved to read that arnav didn't retreat into his shell again..I'm so glad to know that he wants to be there for khushi n help her n himself to get out of d dark past..They habe to do it together. .one cant lag behind while d other moves past their mental hurdles...

I loved the part when arnav hesitates in talking to the children about moving to canada..the fact that he is ready to relocate and not want to force his children to canada was sweet. ..and khushi is accusing him for being so lenient n spoiling them..lol..

Now I'm eagerly awaiting for the family's reaction when them come to know of the kids existence. .

Another part whh I'm equally looking forward to if not more is arnav's  err..activities during the last 5 years which have resulted in that car...was into of those reckless no rules street fights or something. .I hope for once that khushi is not her usual understanding person n blows a fuse or something

Looking fwd to part 50...

Jules
Edited by rubikjules - 9 years ago
rvas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
emotional update that...now that I have typed that I am thinking that can be said for the whole story πŸ˜Š...super job...good to hear that ur sister is doing better hope she recovers completely soon Edited by rvas - 9 years ago