Amazing...

Just fabulous...
Plzzz cont soon... :)

he he sapna thanks dear 😊😊😊
anunimpu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow dear...!!! πŸ‘ This is going really well hon...!!! πŸ€—
Hey honey turn it into an ff n continue na...its jus a suggestion dearie...no offense intended...!!!
Downhill thumbnail
simply awesome
loved it;
sarusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anunimpu

Wow dear...!!! πŸ‘ This is going really well hon...!!! πŸ€—

Hey honey turn it into an ff n continue na...its jus a suggestion dearie...no offense intended...!!!

he he he anu..will do dear..ab toh time nahi re..have to update many😭😭😭
sarusmiley thumbnail

Originally posted by: IsleOfCapri

simply awesome
loved it;

thanks re
sarusmiley thumbnail

thanks natasha
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome updt...This Pakhi...😑
sarusmiley thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princyz_Belle

Awesome updt...This Pakhi...😑

thanks dear..ha this pakhi😑😑😑😑
sarusmiley thumbnail

PART:3

Raghav is talking tensely in phone..kalpi doesn't want to bother..she want to go away from there but she couldn't move further..her care for raghav is not letting her move forward..she closes her eyes tightly and thinks for a second and finally she thinks I cant leave him in problem and go...again she says no  I should go..he doesn't deserve my love n care anymore..she was about to leave..

Ragahv comes from behind and stops her he holds her shoulders firmly and says kalpi..plz help me..my mom is not feeling well..and pakhi told me she knows you..she is shouting saying kalpi mujhe yaha se le jao and all..u plz come with me..

Kalpi couldn't believe what is he saying..she asks him who is your mom?my mousi...tai.gouri?raghav says yes kalpi..my mom is ur tai mousi...only u can handle her now..so u plz come with me..kalpi goes with raghav..kalpi forgets  seat belt..raghav was about to put for her..his touch makes her feel embarrassing now...she stops him and says I can do..u don't try to come closer to me..its making me feel disgusting now..raghav  looks at her with painful eyes..she looks down and why are you wasting time..ur mom is not well..drive fast.

During the drive kalpi remembers their first date and how happy they were raghav was crossing all the vehicles and she was excited those good memories making her frustrated now..she decides his presense is effecting me still I couldn't show this to him..he is married..i should move on..they reaches singhaniya mansion

Singhaniya mansion:

Pakhi was waiting raghav to come..her hair and makeup everything messed up coz she is hiding somewhere in hall..so that gouri couldn't find her..she opens the door..she goes and hugs raghavsaying oh thank god ragahv u came..kalpi tunrns her face away..she is controlling tears..ragahv harshly pushes her away..somehow kalpi felt happy with this act still doesn't wanna show it to him..

Raghav:u stay away from me..pakhi..tell me where is my mom?

Pakhi:she is there walking and running in the home saying..where is kalpi where is kamala?pakhi u go out this is not your home..she is asking me to get out raghav..

Raghav:ok..i will see to it..u do ur work..

Pakhi tries to talk to kalpi..kalpi how r u?ok wait I will get coffee for u and raghav..

Kalpi:no thanks..i will leave in 5 minutes..

Raghav goes and sees her mother is talking to herself saying chintu kalpi chintu kalpi..he smiles thinking...unknowingly may be tune humari nam ko jud diya na..ma..

πŸ˜†

Raghav:she is not my biwi..she is ...he stops there

Kalpi:why did u stop there..say she is ur biwi agree tha fact

Raghav:I stopped isliye kyunki mein majboor hoon I am waiting for right time

Kalpi:ok whatever...u and ur majbooris keep it to ur self..lemme leave

Raghav:kalpi thanks for coming..mom is feeling better.daily do come plz..

Kalpi:I came to ur home not ur life don't get excited..i will come only if u r not there in the home..u get the point now..

Raghav:hmm..ok..(atleast I can have ur presence in my house for sometime..i can feel it even after u left)

precap:pakhi comes to office..kalpi asks why did u come this time here..u left the job na..i came to give lunch to raghav..maine apni hatonse banaya..kamala ma ne mujhe guide kiya..kalpi thinking meri ayi kabhi mere bare me nahi sochegi

sorry for the late update..do like and leave ur valuble comments😊

mishti058 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res

Unres

Saru...u r amazing...i love all ur posts...and dis chapter was lovely..m
Kalpi in dilemma of thoughts...pakhi over acting 😑
Now i want kalpi to speak harshly to pakhi..
Pakhi should go mad nw πŸ˜† Edited by meena.mva - 9 years ago