Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

val0822 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: val0822

When did Payal and Adi married? Did he not get married in 1996? So they were married for 10 years before Rani came on the scene.

And why did Payal and Adi did not have children for 10 years? I think there is more to the story😉

Well, I checked they got married in 2001. And filed for divorce in 2006 and divorce was finalized in 2009.

I am not against divorces and I do not understand if a relationship is a dead what's use of dragging divorce for 3 years. Internet sites that Payal asked for huge alimony and that's what dragged the divorce.

Let me make it clear I am not fond of Rani. But I am not against their wedding too. We do not know all the things which happened. Everyone is blaming Rani. May be Aditya pursued her and may Rani gave in, let's say,  in 2010. He was already divorced at that time and was free to pursue, right??

Mistyy thumbnail
Chalo finally
Congratulations to the happy couple😊
KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i thought they will never marry or go official for that matter.
Rani ki toh officially nikal padi.
The Gold Digging tramp has finally succeeded in her grand plan!

sonalak thumbnail
congratulations to rani and aditya chopra.
Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

perfect fairytale- have an affair with your best friend's husband that leads to a mutual divorce and years later get married to the man.

This is indeed a fairytale.

+1 but Rani should remember that she has no fairy Godmother to save her from the witch called Karma. 😆
A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kristinaaa

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sYWf3TnpkY[/YOUTUBE]

This video is hilarious. And seems like Uday was with Shamita around that time😆 Shah looks super hot