17th Apr-What I felt and so many questions

.Sumi. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I was so hoping that all that was a dream or imagination cos i just couldn't see that poor soul being treated like that 

Also paanch is back in form?I though the 3 atleast learnt a lesson but nope

Didnt they learn a lesson from what they did to Neha?I thought these guys wanted to move on from Neha's issue and thats what they had decided.Ragging is something that they wouldn't wanna leave but what they did yesterday was just so brutal 😑

God that was just so scary πŸ˜”

I was so depressed after watching the episode.

I did feel that Gauti could have been a reason for Neha's death and Pariva's current situation but then I thought he would atleast be faithful and true to Rosh but no he showed his true colour.

What was all that Gauti did to save Rosh?was it to find out who Rosh was cos in the earlier epi he did tell Rosh that she is just like Neha?

Was he trying to be protective over Rosh and everythign just fake?Rem the scene guys in the truth serum epi Gauri and Gauti had a discussion was it this?

So this means that Gauti never loved Rosh; poor soul how is she gonna take this when she gets to know about it and not just that now how is she gonna come out of all this and avenge her revenge?

She needs to be so fit mentally now and I'm sure its Nikhil who will help her.

Another thing about the revenge thing that i noticed was Zara did know that Rosh was the one who tore Gauri's voting banner and she did say that they knew about it then why didnt they do anything then?Also do they know that it was Rosh who gave Gauri the sleeping pills and locked her in her room so that she doesnt participate in the election?

And also what did he mean by the game is still onπŸ˜•πŸ˜²

I have so many things running over my mind 😳

I just want them to finish this in this season and not take it to the next season if they have plans cos its gonna be a drag then

And also its no more Paanch but che 😑

Edited by -Suni- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ekta.m thumbnail
muje to ye samaj me nahi aa raha hai ki ab in 5 se , sorry 6 se badla kon lega ???
.Sumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ekta.jain

muje to ye samaj me nahi aa raha hai ki ab in 5 se , sorry 6 se badla kon lega ???

exactly...kaise???dnt temme ki S2 ayega ab badla lene ke liye πŸ˜•
muje toh justified end chahiye iss season ka