Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barauni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Rekha85

<font color="#ff0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">RES!
</font>

<font color="#ff0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">Unresing...</font>
<font color="#ff0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">cucking frazy..I love this phrase!!!!!!!</font>
<font color="#ff0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">About the update,,,,,,Nikki di...The update...from starting onwards it was romantic...</font>
<font color="#ff0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">The way Sanyu said ..I too had a love story..and started to explain...I just loved it...!!!!!!!Update soon!!!!!</font>
<font color="#ff0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4"></em></font>
<font color="#ff0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4"><em>Nikki di...Just updated chapter 1..and already reached pg 15...U knoe hw good ur FF is!!!!!!!!!!</font>
<font color="#ff0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">Keep writing...Ur little sis...Rekha!!!!!</font>

Thnx a lot Rekha!
I really dint observe that chapter 1 n it is in pg 15!
Ty dear! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
federized2210 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: barauni

Anu di,

* Sees ur comment
* reads it with a smile plastered on my face
* catastrophically in love with your comment
* jumps to reply by copying your style!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Thnx a lot Anu di means a lot!
Im so glad you liked it!
I still hafta unres on urs just read it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ty again!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yeah about the unres...m still waiting for that! Seems likely never to come! Bwahahaha!!!
Btw post the next part soon ...aur lamba update chahiye!
barauni thumbnail
Kal exam hain Anu di...
Will try
N unresd on urs..
srividhya68 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Love it
Cont soon
barauni thumbnail

CHAPTER - 2  INCESSANT

Love is the master key that opens the gates of hatred, jealousy, care, trust and most easily of all the gates of fear and finally hatred.. - Oliver WEndell Holmes Sr.

Firstly i know it is irrelevant but i just wanted to let my readers know for my satisfaction that INCESSANT means an un-ending process or a cyclic one in simpler words. Many of you might already know what it means but for me this word is special cuz i absolutely love it and I named this particular chapter as incessant because firstly it relates to one of the best poems I've written till date and secondly you will know why as you read on..๐Ÿ˜‰

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" As per the instructions received we will be having an examination in the following chapters. Class, please note down as I dictate. EM waves, magnetism, atoms and nuclei, mechanics and.." 

" Hey! Where did mechanics come from huh? Doesn't that belong to 1st year?" pointed out Randhir.

" Yes Smriti, Randhir is right! Mechanics is a 1st year topic." said Tanvi admiring and flattering Randhir.

" I know I'm right. Always. I need nobody's declaration for it." he said rolling his eyes.

" Yeah, I'm so sorry class, i mixed up 1st and 2nd year topics, please exclude mechanics. " said Smriti looking into the paper.

" You better be sorry. Good for nothing girls. " spat Randhir.

" What? What did you say? I apologised didn't I? Getting confused isn't a crime! " retorted Smriti.

" Miraculously you are right! Getting confused isn't any crime, Smriti. It is just what all the girls hold masters in! " ridiculed Randhir.

" Forget it. Talking to you is a waste of time" said Smriti.

" Talking to me needs guts and intelligence and you have everything but these. " said Randhir.

" Arrey yaar Randhir chod na. Kyun khamakha pangey lete rehta hain tu ladkiyon se? " said Karan.

" Listen Randhir, neither am i interested to talk to you nor do i have the patience. You have such a big problem then why did you resign from the CR position by giving it me? " said Smriti.

" I don't think you will be able to stand it if i start explaining why i had to resign from the CR position and give it to YOU! What say class? " smirked Randhir.

The class started giggling as all of them started reminiscing the incident when Smriti was caught red-handed sneaking away from the college and returning in the late night. So the HM was determined to make her the CR after ridiculing her in the assembly so that she understands her responsibilities.

Randhir hi-fied another guy as the class started laughing audibly now. Smriti lowered her head and was about to get to her seat when Randhir said " Kyun? Bolti bandh? Apne aukath mein rehna seekho! Bloody duffers. "

" Randhir, I aren't saying something so doesnt mean that you can cross your limits! " said Smriti in anger.

" So you, will teach me my limits? Look at yourself first! Everybody knows that I'm invincible. Atleast try to concentrate now so that you can qualify in the finals! CR is just to include the word responsibilty in your dictionary. It doesn't make you the topper of your college. It doesn't fetch you marks in the finals. " said Randhir.

" Enough Randhir! One more word and You!..' spat Smriti.

" Hey! You yourself not me! And behave cuz you have no other choice and.." stopped Randhir as the bell rung marking the end of the last session for that day.

Randhir took his books and bag and marched out of the class. He stomped into his room in the hostel and flinged his bag and mobile across the bed. He took his shirt off and started punching into his favourite punch bag.

" Why do you keep creating those sudden verbal spats between you and girls? Is it a daily exercise for you? " siad Karan as he entered the room.

" Ladikyon se ghussa nahi karte hain Randhir. Unse pyaar karte hain. Pyaar karna seekh! " said Karan in a weird trans.

" What? You drunk? Love means Trash."said Randhir coldly as he stopped punching for a minute.

" Tera philosophy tu khud jaane! Mujhse tho ek ladki theek se tikthi nahi! Aur tujhpe hazaaron marte hain aur tu unhe dekhtha bhi nahi! " groaned Karan.

" Girls- gossip-gross-good for nothing. Get it right Karan? " said Randhir.

" Tujhse tho pyaar hoga nahi. But for a change, tell me who has the privilege of getting scorched by the peaks of your hatred? Anyone there? Yet to come? "

" Sanyukta Agarwal. " he said.

He stopped punching his bag. He was suddenly transported into a reverie. He instantly saw someone. A girl. " Randhir?" she said and he kept looking into her grey orbs. She smiled so fadingly and walked out of him in the glimpse of a second. He saw himself blinking his eyes to stop the tears. Before it struck to him that he could have tried to stop her, she left. 

Karan could see his eyes burn in rage. His shoulders twitched in an impulse. He folded his fists and gasped. He seemed so much in anguish. He wasn't just hurt. He was in pure agony. What affected him so much? Why does he seem so bothered? About what? This part of him seemed so INCESSANT.

" Randhir! kaha kho gaya tu? " said Karan.

It took him some minutes to race back into reality. He was bewildered. He despised that particular reverie of his. He now heard karan mumble something.

" Ah.. Um What? " questioned Randhir still in anguish.

" Who is Sanyukta Agarwal? The name sounds new from you? " said Karan.

" Um.. Woh.. She was just a childhood memory. A bad one. " siad Randhir.

" I was your childhood friend too.. How come i don't know about her? " questioned Karan.

" I joined DPS in 8th? Then.." said Randhir.

" Oh yah! I was still in UK then. right! " said Karan.

" Yes. " said Randhir.

" So, if she was just a friend, then why do you hate her so much till date? " asked Karan.

" It is just the game of fate I suppose. " said Randhir plainly.

" Don't you sound like a philosipher Randhir? " mocked Karan.

Randhir grabbed his shirt and walked out of his room leaving Karan unanswered. He went where? Nobody knows. He came back when? Don't know. What did he do the whole time? Not known. He returned and saw that Karan already drifted into slumber. He directly slipped into his sheets and kept thinking about random things. He closed his eyes making an effort to sleep but God knows for how long he kept tossing over the bed.

So, how was it people? Crap? I dont know what i wrote! Please to tell me how it was. Feel free to criticize. Thanks a lot for spending time.

Love,
    Nikitha.๐Ÿ˜Š
DreamyReader thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Unres~~~~~
Hey!!
Love is the master key that opens the gates of hatred, jealousy, care, trust and most easily of all the gates of fear and finally hatred.. - Oliver WEndell Holmes Sr.
These lines perfectly go along with this chapter!! I am so eager to know what happened between them!! You have made it so mysterious!๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks for the PM and update soon.๐Ÿ˜Š
-Kaetki
Edited by lastsong - 10 years ago
Awesome-blossom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res

Unres--

Nikitha!
Awesome update ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

So ye smriti n randhir fighting !
Scene was damn good ๐Ÿ˜†
But felt a little bad for smriti ! ๐Ÿ˜›

Randhir punching his panchu . *imagine*

Karan n randhir scene was also good !!
Randhir also loves sanyu ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
The last para was beautifully described!!!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

U described it efficiently
It was easy to imagine ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Waiting for story to move on
Update asap โญ๏ธ
Edited by Awesome-blossom - 10 years ago
gooddeedss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Nikitha! :)
Read both the chapters right now.
Now, everything is making sense! They were friends in childhood. Eager to know what happened between them!
Love the way you write.
P.S: You're a poet too?
Would love to read your work! :)
Love,
Aditi :)
Harita1309 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hello!
Nikitha...aww u r being such a gud girl giving fab updates on time๐Ÿค—
hehehe...Randhir never change๐Ÿ˜†..n ohhh goddd how could he talk to a girl like dat n embarrass her infront of d whole class๐Ÿ˜ฒ...god knows how dat girl handled it...arey yaar these smriti doesn't xactly know how to retort back at Randhir๐Ÿ˜ƒ..agar uska place mein sanyukta hoti tho tab maja ayegi๐Ÿคฃ...Karan ohhh poor kid..he really trying hard to stop Randhir frm fighting wid girls๐Ÿ˜‰...n i m sure if Karan had seen SANDHIR fights he wud hav fainted!!!!!
nnn i could see u still didn't reveal d cute school luv storyโค๏ธ
one more thing wat was Randhir saying "fate"..."childhood memory"
omg there were jus kids when dey met...i wonder wt happened dats supposedly bad in dat little age also๐Ÿ˜•...seee i already told u r gud student on IF..n u hav a regular attendance sooo plzzz keep it up n update soon!!!!
Edited by Anamika1309 - 10 years ago
AlbusDumbeldore thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
its just great but please update soon