-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
THAT WAS AN EMBARRESSING INCIDENT πŸ˜†
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I think mine is bit scary...

I am a bit clean and organization freak on some stuff and I had my school books all cleanly wrapped and kept on my study table...my brother...whom I always would fight with..took one of my note books, tore all my notes😭 and was playing with it....I was so shocked😲 and was so furious 😑 that i found a blade on the table, which i took and cut my brother's cheeks......not good...after that i don't remember a thing...πŸ˜‰

u guys will think what...the hell did i do...I was 5 or 6 years old then...😭...

ritu thumbnail
I got lost when i was 3 or 4 may be. Some hizraas (eunuchs) had taken me with them. I stayed with them for 2 days till police searched me out. But after that one of the eunuchs got very fond of me whenever she would pass from that side she used to give a chocolate to me.
rabeeak2003 thumbnail

WOW! anju, u r soooo nice, I can't even pic. u doing that!

misha, that is funny.

Smisha, what happened afterwards?

ritu, scary!

anitha.b thumbnail
Rabeea...I only remember the good part...forgot what happened....πŸ˜‰

I remember another one after  reading ritu's story. We had been to ooty from school and my sis was also with me and I was probably in 1st standard....I badly wanted to eat the ooty apples and my sis would not allow me go near the shop...we were near this museum and they said, that tickets were sold out so we have to go back...😭

So my sis gave me few rupees and told me to buy fast and come back soon 😊. I ran and bought little and came to see everyone were gone and I had no idea where?...I instead of crying or asking...went in search of the bus and found ours...luckily and went inside. Eat my apples happily πŸ˜› and was more hungry πŸ˜‰...(i had so much time to wait too)...i saw lots of people had bought apples and kept it on their seat...yup! that was it. I finished all of them before everyone came.

No one was angry because I was lost for them and they all hugged me anc cuddled me and then one teacher always was by my side, getting me more apples anc chocolates...I had so much fun and I don't know how come I never forget this....😊

Edited by smisha - 19 years ago
sai14 thumbnail
Good stories everyone

Anju i could never imagine u in that situation πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
rabeeak2003 thumbnail

hehe,  good one smisha! i guess u love  then! soo do I!

Here's mine:

Whenever i went to a grocery store and see the cheeses and olives, I get crazy! I tasted all of the types and the owners get pissed of at me but I had pay  a lttle too! I did the same at ice cream parlours Baskin Robins but for FREE since I was a kid, they let me try the ice cream flavrs!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

meghavi thumbnail

When i was able to understand  my cousin told me the story..[below]  And i was shocked..simply shocked!!😲

I dont remember how old i was,[i think i was really small] but it was in India, when my couins came over to visit for the first time, form Canada.  My whole family went to a park in Bharuch or Surat i can't remember.  My mom left me with my oldest cousin because her and some other people were going to go buy some food. My two cousins were with us.  One of my cousins is 3 year older than me, and the other one is 6 years older than me.  My brother and my cousin..[the one who is 3 years older than me] were playing something.can't remeber.  And I was sitting beside my oldest cousin in the grass, on a small hill.  She was watching what my brother and my cousin were doing. 

She had not seen this, but i was picking up a bug, from the grass.  I dont know the bugs name, it is just a little bigger than a ant, its black, and it had bumps on its body..i think its called a "monkoro"[correct me if im wronge]  Anyways so i was picking it up and bringing to closer and closer to my mouth.  Just as i was about to put it in my mouth my cousin turned around and faced me as she was about to say "Meghavi look, everyones coming back."[me mom and the rest of the people were coming]  But instead she said she was shocked..  Now the thing with my cousin is that she is REALLY scared of bugs.  And remeber, it was her first time visiting India, and in Canada..I dont think she has seen someone pick up a bug, and about to eat it.  Despite her fear she took her hand and knocked my hand back from my mouth.  My brother saw this and thought something was up so him and my other cousin came towards us.  So my cousin did not let me eat..that bug..[thank god] But when she moved my hand the bug got Squished in - between my hand.  She was disgusted when she saw the guts of that bug.  Then my brother comes and starts laughing.  I dont know, but he found it funny!😑 then obviously my mom came and found out, they washed my hands..etc..

And well, thats it.  My story, of how i could have eaten that bug.  But ever since that time in india, i have never liked bugs 🀒, or EVER touched them.  They give me the creeps!!🀒 

Edited by meghavi - 19 years ago
bollyfreak thumbnail
i went to switzerland for vacation with my family. There was a big bed of iced snow...and i was a kid so i got really excited and ran onto it. I was in the middle and then my mom realized it was a frozen lake that had not completely frozen yet. So she started screaming my name! SHEENA SHEENA! hahaha...and i was too scared to move...then the ice started cracking and they told me not to move an inch. They called the fire dept and they came and saved me! hahaha..what an incident!
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
πŸ˜†hehe meghavi, that is gross but thank god u didn't eat the bug🀒. and sheena that is scaryyyyy.