Your unforgettable childhood incident

sai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
To continue w/ the trend of interesting topics here is one:

As a child we are very innocent. Is there any incident in your childhood that u can't forget. An event that u look back and have a good laugh at?

Mine was in 1st std.It was Anniversary day at school. I won first prize in story recitation . I went up the stage dressed in my cute little pink gown to recieve my prize. I held on to the prize partially and the person presenting me the prize held on to half of it. She was doing this to get a picture.She held on to it for the photogrpaher to take a picture. I didn't realize that. I thought she will not give me the prize and snatched it away from her and held it far from her so that she could not reach it. The photographer snapped this shot instead of the original pic he intendede to take. I said infront of hundred of people " This is mine" so loudly. The whole crowd went into laughter. Till today my friends and cousins tease me about that incident.

I still have that picture and i laugh at my innocence everytime i look at it πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamyangel thumbnail
Mine was when my brother stuck gum in my hair and i had to cot my hairs off it was a living nightmare
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
I am a child still, I act like babies sometimes! and I m just 13!! πŸ˜†
ahmed316us thumbnail
cry baby, rabeea πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dont get mad, i was kidding
rabeeak2003 thumbnail

AAHHH ahmed!!!!!!!!!!!! how rude! no I am really furious! that is not good foe a joke! u idio*! see i didnt say but I put *! ahmed u lose*! 😭see now u really made me cry! 😭

ahmed316us thumbnail
omg Rabeea, comeon, u cry for nothing, i said i was joking.
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
me too. I wasn't crying!πŸ˜† fooled ya!
*Anjali* thumbnail
Nice topic,Sai! Well when I was little i was this really quiet, shy girl.  One day in 3rd grade, this annoying girl was continuously teasing my best friend.  My friend just kept on ignoring her, but i got reeeeeeeeeeeally mad so I actually...omg...i punched the girl in the face! πŸ˜†   I got into sooooooooooooooooooooooo much trouble from my teacher and the school principal!  They were unable to understand how quiet and shy Anjali (who barely even spoke at all) actually punched somebody!!!! Don't ask my where I got the courage from.  It's funny b/c the girl stopped bullying everyone after the incident (looks like the punch worked πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)  My parents were furious to say the least....πŸ˜‰
Princess thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali308

Nice topic,Sai! Well when I was little i was this really quiet, shy girl.  One day in 3rd grade, this annoying girl was continuously teasing my best friend.  My friend just kept on ignoring her, but i got reeeeeeeeeeeally mad so I actually...omg...i punched the girl in the face! πŸ˜†   I got into sooooooooooooooooooooooo much trouble from my teacher and the school principal!  They were unable to understand how quiet and shy Anjali (who barely even spoke at all) actually punched somebody!!!! Don't ask my where I got the courage from.  It's funny b/c the girl stopped bullying everyone after the incident (looks like the punch worked πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)  My parents were furious to say the least....πŸ˜‰

omg...........i can't picture u doing this anjuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

seriously.............u r too nice and this doesn't fit in that image, but the good thing was the girl stoped bullying people. so good job😊

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
MY UNFORGETTABLE CHILDHOOD INCIDENT WAS WHEN I WAS JUST A 3 TO 4 YEARS OLD CLOWN 🀑

MY MOM WAS IN THE HOSPITAL . SHE HAD JUST GIVEN BIRTH TO MY SIS πŸ˜ƒ . DAD TOOK ME TO THE HOSPITAL TO MEET MOM . I HAD A LOOK AT MY SIS , WHOM I HAD THOUGHT BE AN ALIEN THEN . I IMMEDIATELY UNDERSTOOD THAT , THIS PINK LITTLE TINY CREATURE WAS CAUSE WHY I HAD NOT SEEN MY MOM FOR SO MANY DAYS. I WAS GREEN WITH ENVY. THEN IT WAS TIME FOR DAD AND ME TO GO BUT I REFUSED TO GO LEAVING MOM ALONE WITH THAT 'CREATURE' πŸ˜† . I STARTED CRYING , I CRIED MY LUNGS OUT , I HOWLED , I SCREAMED . THE WHOLE HOSPITAL COULD HEAR IT πŸ˜† MY DAD HAD TO DRAG ME OUT OF THE HOSPITAL πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ MY PARENTS WERE REALLY EMBARRESSED πŸ˜† THAT WAS FUUNNY πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I STILL REMEMBER THAT WHEN MY SIS WAS BROUGHT HOME I CALLED ALL MY TINY FRIENDS πŸ˜† πŸ˜† THEN WE MADE A CIRCLE AROUND MY SIS AND TRIED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THAT CREATURE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE πŸ˜† Edited by misha - 19 years ago