Thank you! 

Will do so!

-Wahian4lyf & _Littles12_
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Part 1

Aliyah~POV

"Aliyah! Hold up! Your ticket man! Aliyah!" I was too oblivious to my friend's voice calling behind; it took me a push from her to realize that she was yelling my name and that I had forgotten my ticket. 

It was too hard to process after the heart-wrenching news of my father. My father, Abbu, was everything of mine; he just was not my father but my world. My world began and ended with him for I had lost my mother at a very young age, and had very ambiguous and fuzzy memories of her which always brought me to tears.

Having a mother was such a treasure that not all kids in this world possessed. My heart always cried out for those people orphanages for I comprehended their desperation and anguish for their mothers very well. My loved my father with all the cells in my body, and was fortunate enough for God to grant me with a father at least, but there will always be  emptiness in me that only a mother could fill.

I turned around, not bothering about the stream of tears falling down, ruining my mascara and hugged my best friend as hard as possible, probably squeezing her hard enough to not to breathe, but she hugged me back equally hard. I just could not believe my father, the most content person and the most generous man in this world, was suffering from leukemia stage 5.

"Don't forget me."

"Ally how can I?"

Soon, I was seated in the waiting area despite having a first class ticket. I had to wait freaking people. I could not help but remember the times when my father cared for me as a mother, those awkward mother-daughter convos like when I would get my period or about shaving. Before he would even begin I would burst out laughing at his outrageous, confused, and nervous reactions of how to begin the conversation with me.  

That brought a smile to my face but reality hit me once again, what would I do when he would be gone?  Whose shoulder would I be able to cry on? Who will listen to my non sense continuously about guys? Who would inform me about how to handle creeps? Who would yell at me for spending too much money? Who would call me gudiya? Once again my tears flowed, I could not stop them, they were coming down quicker than I could wipe them away. I wanted to get away from all these people giving me confused or weird glances, I just desired to be held by my father, lay my head on his chest, him caressing my back and him kissing me on my head, also him asking me "My child, what's wrong? I will always be here for you?"

Glancing at my watch, I still had a good hour to go before the gate would be opened. Wanting to get out of my thoughts that just made my body shiver, got up to get 2-shot cappuccino and a croissant. I was recklessly searching in my bag when I collided with a hard chest. Fury ran through me, looking up to yell at the person who just was so blind not to walk right beside me instead acknowledging the fact that I was looking for something in my bag.

"Are you f**king blind? Or you choose not to watch where your headed or in what direction? Next--" I just stopped. I looked up to his face, and gulped. His face held an expression that told everyone to "back off", his glance possessed this authoritative "I get what I want" vibe. 

God, he was handsome, he was able to tower over my even in my six-inch heels, his body hard and lean, his face screamed sex god. I could not help myself and stare. He quirked an eyebrow at me and cleared his throat.

"As a matter of fact, I was keeping an eye out for my surroundings unlike others" he said wryly. His voice dripped sex. I shut my eyes, and shook all the thoughts away.

"Considering you were walking my way, may I ask how you ended up walking right in to me?"

For a second I thought I saw him smile, but it was gone just like that.

"YOU walked into me, not the other way around plus that is physically impossible since I am taller than you. Honestly, I do not have the whole day on my hands. Usually someone says sorry not cusses."

Just as I was about to speak, he held up his hand "No need. Its okay."

Just like that, he walked away. I had never been stumped with a guy even considering how hot he was. I had a strong desire of walking up to him to punch the arrogance out, but I had to get back to the waiting area to leave.

Sighing, I grabbed my bags, and began walking toward the air hostess just before stepping in the airplane. Luckily I had first class seat considering I had an amazing job-salary. I said my hellos and walked to my seat. As I approached my seat, I waited for a second to see who will be sitting next to me.

Not caring anymore I sat, got myself comfortable, turned my music on and drifted to sleep which I had deprived myself for the past two days. For some reason I felt a very similar feeling towards, almost like an attachment, like a connection, for two seconds I felt like I knew him.

"Excuse ma'am? Ma'am?" I stirred, irritated at the voice that woke me. I was finally capable of sleeping after two whole days and when I am finally peaceful she had to come.

"Yes?" With my eyes closed I replied coldly sending a clear message that I was agitated at being waken.

"What would you like to eat? If not at the moment, I can come back, you just have to ring the bell."

Ugh, than why could she not do that before, clearly seeing that I was sleeping.

"Just come back later."

I am so sure that I heard her hmph before she left, who the f**k cared. I went back to sleep trying to remove the tingy feeling that was provoking my gut.

I grabbed my suitcase off the wheel, and headed toward the counter to get my passport stamped for the last time before I could actually step out of the airport. Just as I headed out of door, after receiving a very perverted smile from the security checking my passport, despite wanting to kill him I smiled back sweetly and walked away, I slammed my bag with someone's leg.

Turning around to apologize, for not paying attention, I greeted the same hazel eyes that left me stranded.

"Oh boy, how we meet again?" he said sarcastically, and pretty much said he was not pleased looking at me again.

Giving him a scorch look, I turned to walk away just as I heard "It's okay."

I looked at him, "Oh my bad, was I supposed to apologize again? F**k off, would you?"

"Language and that would be a yes, stop condescending and say it and if you prefer we could stand here all day, I could get all my meetings cancelled, or transported here."

"I'm condescending. Do you even know what that means? Yes, of course, you can, my fault for forgetting that you don't have a "normal" life. Poor guy, running after gold all your life, despite being a billionaire."

"Yet you feel the need to tell me repeatedly you have a life and reply to my allegedly useless opinions? Keep lying to yourself, or get off your ass and do something with you mediocre life."

"Pardon me, but you've have obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn."

"Ouch. Anyways, I would love to stand here all day and fight like we are in high school by throwing comebacks at each other. I accept your apology, and I must say you have the brain of a hawk."

And just like that he walked away, with all the dignity in the world. His words, his looks, his eyes smiling when I was yelling at him were captured in my head. Why can't there ever be a situation to my likings.  Before I could stop myself, I yelled to him "Hey Stop!"

Hearing my voice he turned around, quirking his eyebrow, which he tended to do a lot, scratching that thought for my mind I asked the question that was biting me "Are you Zain?"

Thank you For ALL the Comments and Likes. We Got 15 pages worth of comments, DAMN, Me and Kiret are extremely over whelmed with the response. Hopefully you guys enjoy the first part. Let us know what you thought, DO Like and Comment, and regarding pms, please write in your comments that you would like to receive a pm. Thank you once again for reading. 

Lots of Love❤️

Kiret & Me <3

Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago