Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Lol oh yes it's April 1st tomorrow ...
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=Cute_Ash]
Tata Adios Sionara Alvida Bye Bye

I see these words for Rangrasiya after watching today's episode coming out of most of you from 
PPL RELAXXX stop jumping to conclusions and giving dhamkiss..
..It was a rollercoaster ride today's epi.. How many of you ac tually held ur breath while watching and culd not bear a single moment more until yu knew wat was it actually..totally naughty panda emoticon 36 Naughty Panda Emoticons (2)
The promo and today's episode totally contrast na..THAT is it..
the twists and turns to keep our seat belts fastened to our seats at 9:30..
Rudra cannot bear sumer even wiping her tears..Its his HAQ his BORN right.. He is the RAKSHAK..no one dares touches his Paro..totally naughty panda emoticon 21 Naughty Panda Emoticons (2)

Rudra knows what his brother is capable of more than anyone..He wuld neva let him touch his precious kali Paro..Only he has the right to wipe those ansu with his shexy fingerss..
If he thinks its fun he doesn't realise all those times when he twisted and turned those komal haath held her sexy patli kamariya Sumer will repeat telecast it in front of his eyes and even his sunsilk hair cannot stop him from watching it..😆

He is testing her..There maybe sum other twist can't even tell.. But are the cvs gonna place the axe on their foot by doing band baja barrat for paro third tym wid CREEPY Perv SUMER...

NO WAY they are aware of the mind states..They are playing with ur bhola minds ppl wait for tomorrow epi how the whole twist may take a 360 turn..totally naughty panda emoticon 20 Naughty Panda Emoticons (2)

Our Paro Bai sa will give it back to Rudra in her way.. totally naughty panda emoticon 12 Totally Naughty Panda EmoticonsThat evil smile aahh its gonna vanish🤣his mouth will be open and we will scream MOOH toh band karo unclee..

So all i am trying to say is bpositive bachas this is just the start abhi se saiyonara u will regret ur decision..

PS: I wuld CRACK up if he actually bursts out laughing saying APRIL FOOL BANAYA bada maza ayaaa to Sumer..🤣How dare you think i wuld let yu even think of my PARO as ur wife..woh teri BHABHISA hai kamineeyyy
[/QUOTE

So true 😛
SherryGS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I agree! Its all part and parcel of being an RR fan! This is what I love about this show! 😊
Suhana6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

PS: I wuld CRACK up if he actually bursts out laughing saying APRIL FOOL BANAYA bada maza ayaaa to Sumer..🤣How dare you think i wuld let yu even think of my PARO as ur wife..woh teri BHABHISA hai kamineeyyy

I wish this happens ... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Mohini ka toh mausam hi bigad jayegha🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And yeah i totally agree with you and a superb post. 👏
dhivyamurali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was simply a great post!..

Yes the twist did catch me off-guard...i never saw it coming...and I'm loving it the more...super excited for  tomorrow's episode...Kudos to the CVs for thinking hatke!
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Suhana6

I wish this happens ... 🤣
Mohini ka toh mausam hi bigad jayegha🤣

And yeah i totally agree with you and a superb post. 👏
[/QUOTEican't even imagine her reaction🤣🤣🤣