pls do update soon...😊

Thanks Purple! 

Glad you liked it! 

And don't do that! Relax! πŸ˜† Everything will be revealed with time! πŸ˜ƒ

Will update asap! πŸ˜Š
gargi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey kiret commenting after sooo long im sorrryyy...
But i was reading it...pakka wala n even liking it a looottt...
Oh god i cant how much im loving dis story...
Dis has become one of my favourite...
Plzzz update soon dear...
Im waiting... :) :)
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Glad you liked it! πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: gargi21

Hey kiret commenting after sooo long im sorrryyy...

But i was reading it...pakka wala n even liking it a looottt...
Oh god i cant how much im loving dis story...
Dis has become one of my favourite...
Plzzz update soon dear...
Im waiting... :) :)

It's okay! I'm gonna be really busy so the frequency of my updates is going to decrease. Glad you liked it though! πŸ˜Š

Will update asap! πŸ˜Š
Chapter 8 

I hurry out of the store, carrying various bags. Anjali had asked me to buy a few decorations and unfortunately, my car had broken down. But then Anjali insisted that I go with Raghu. So here I was, coming out of the store and walking towards the car. There were only a few days left until the party. Aunty had been grateful for my help and so was Anjali. Raghu, on the other hand, wasn't so happy. Oh well, it wasn't as if his decisions made too much of a difference to me. 

I look before I cross the street but I somehow manage to miss a car that had just turned the corner. I was still busy looking down at the bags when Raghu calls me. "Antara!" he screams and pulls me over. The bags fall and Raghu and I roll on the ground. When we come to a stop, my eyes are closed. I was so scared. If it wasn't for Raghu, that car would have hit me. Even the slightest thought of that happening scares me. I let out a whimper and unknowingly pull Raghu closer to me. 

"Antara," he says softly. I feel a tear roll down my cheek and Raghu wipes it away. "Antara," he repeats. I feel my breathing become uneven but I open my eyes. I look into his and find a comforting look in them. I feel more at peace now. 

"Come on, get up, " he says, moving away from me. My arms were still locked around his neck so I ended up pulling him back down. I swallow, completely aware of how close his body was to mine. 

I unlocked my arms from around his neck and he offered me his hand. I stand up but feel a little dizzy and feel a sharp pain shoot up my ankle. Ignoring it, I bend down to pick up the bags when I feel his hand on mine. It was like I had been shocked. This was the first time that I had ever felt this way when Raghu touched me. 

I looked away, afraid that my eyes would reveal too much. I stand up and Raghu picks up all of the bags. "I think we should get going now," he says. I try walking but wince in pain. 

"My ankle," I say. "Are you serious?" he asks. I nod. "Can you try walking?" I take a step and yelp. "I can't Raghu. It hurts," I say. "One sec," he says and runs to the car to put the bags away. He comes back and puts his hand on my shoulder and takes my hand.

"Come," he says. We walk slowly towards his car but my ankle was still hitting. We get to his car and he opens the door. He bends down and touches my ankle. "Here right?" he asks. I nod. I was wearing jeans so he rolled up the bottom to take a look. My ankle was red. 

"Are you sure you're okay?" he asks. "I don't even know what happened," I say. "I think we should get you to a doctor. Let's go," he says, standing up. I move my feet into the car and he closes the door. 

We come out of the clinic the same way we had gone in, Raghu's hand on my shoulder and our hands intertwined. "Thanks," I say. He nods and helps me into the car. 

Once he drops me off at my apartment, I look through the bags. Anjali had said that she wanted a masquerade themed party so I had gotten some decorations that matched that theme. 

My phone rings and I answer. "We're still on for dress shopping tomorrow right?" Riya asks. "Yeah," I say. "Perfect. So I'll see you at the mall," she says. "Yeah. See ya!" I say and hang up. I fall asleep on my bed with the decorations surrounding me. 

The next morning, I wake up and check my ankle. It was much better now. I could walk. Well sort of. 

I managed to get ready and meet Riya at the mall at the time we had decided. "What happened?" she asks. "Nothing. I just hurt my ankle. Let's start there," I say, pointing to a nearby store. "Okay sure. Let's go," she says. 

After two hours of searching through the store, we collapse on the couch at the back if the store. "How hard can it possibly be to find a good dress in this mall?" Riya asks. "Clearly very hars," I reply. "Yeah. Hey Antara. Look at that," she says, pointing to a dress in the mirror. It was a simple, red, one shoulder cocktail dress with the middle filled with silver stones. 

"Antara, that's perfect for you!" she says jumping up. "Don't you think the colour is a bit bold?" I ask. "Antara, it will look amazing on you. Trust me! Go try it on," she says, handing me the dress and pushing me towards the change room.

I changed into the dress and looked in the mirror. I was still unsure about it. The colour seemed too bold. 

"It looks perfect on you." My head snaps up as I hear Raghu's voice. I turn around and find him standing there. "What are you doing here?" I ask, shocked to find him here. "You thought of me and here I am. Just for you," he says, taking a step closer. I take a step back. "I didn't... I mean, why would I think of you? I ask. "I'm not sure, why don't you ask yourself that?" he says. I bang straight into the wall behind me. 

"Raghu," I stammer. "Hmm,"  he says, bringing his hand up and gently brushing my hair back. I close my eyes. 

"Antara. Show me the dress!" Riya calls from outside. "Raghu, go," I whisper softly. I don't hear anything. "Raghu," I say again, my eyes still closed. There still isn't any sound. Was Raghu even here? 

I open my eyes slowly and look around. There was no one around. Had I imagined all of that? 

"Antara," Riya calls again. "Yeah coming," I say. What was happening to me? Why was I thinking so much about Raghu? Antara stop, I tell myself and walk out to show Riya the dress. 

We ended up buying that dress for me and a blue one for Riya. She had also insisted on buying matching shoes so we had got those as well. 

After a tiring day of shopping, we headed back to our homes and slept. 

"Raghu, your mom said that the entire class is invited," I tell him. "Yeah that's fine as long as it is away from home," he says. "Yeah, it's at a banquet hall, don't worry," I say. "Okay fine. I have to go now," he says and leaves. I hurry to my car, hoping that I wouldn't be too late for work tonight. 

Later that week - The night of the party 

"Antara, you look perfect. Now hurry up. Otherwise we will be late for the party," Riya says, attempting to get me out of my apartment. "Yeah, I'm almost ready," I say as I fix up my hair. My ankle was much better now and Riya had convinced me to wear heels, even though I hadn't wanted to. 

"There, how do I look?" I ask, walking out of my room. "Like I said before, perfect. Now hurry up, otherwise we'll get late," she says, taking my hand. "Wait, let me grab my clutch and mask." I run back into my room and grab my clutch and say, "Now we can go." 

We reached the hall about half later. "Raghu!" Riya calls out as soon as she sees him. "Why do you have to call him?" I whisper to her. "It's his birthday Antara. We have to wish him at least," she replies. "Fine," I say. 

"Hey Raghu, happy birthday," Riya says giving him a hug. To my surprise, he actually hugged her back. "Thanks," he says. He was talking so kindly to Riya. He had never behaved like that with me. So what Antara? It shouldn't matter to you. 

"Happy birthday," I say, handing him a gift. He smiles at me and tells us to head on in. Riya and I slip on our masks and head in for what we hoped was an exciting night. 

A/N: Hope you all liked this update :) 

Edited by Wahian4lyf - 10 years ago
sanjanasanyal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update! 
 Sorry for bugging you so much kiret!!
 I irritated you a lot!!
 I loved the update! It was wonderful!  
 I can't wait to see what happens in
 The party...yipee!! 
 Please update soon!! 
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Woww here cums raghus bday party..πŸ‘
Yipee hoping to get sone rantara moments😳
Seriously cnt understand raghu he cares fr..
Antu still doesnt shows it.πŸ˜†..hmmm
N antu she too thinking soo much bout 
RaghuπŸ˜‰..grt..waiting fr nxt update to
See what really happens in d party..😊
Plz update sooon n thanks fr d update :))
Edited by ankusanu - 10 years ago
honeybees22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow so beautiful kiret
he helped her aww
m speechless
pls cont asap