Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Suhani-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice Concept!!
I feel so bad for tani but I actually want her to be strong and not just give in if rey wants her back now just cause of kids...
and hopefully rey realizes his mistake...
update soon :)
Muskan_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yaar tumhari saari stories superb hai tum sabhi ko itna dheere dheere dheere dheere update kar rhi ho...
very bad...
ab tum update kar rhi ho ya main jaau???
Mon_tr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Waiting for ur update.plz plz plz plz update soon
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

CHAPTER FIVE

- IN EVENING -

Taani entered in house and silently goes in bedroom and the sight infront of her left her in aww

Rey was sleeping in middle between both the kids heads on his chest and reys arms around them holding them protectively in his fatherly warmth...three of them were sleeping peacfully after playing whole day three of them were tired

Taani walk close to them
" aww they are looking so cute " this is first thought that come in her mind

Taani bend down litte and kiss aayush and arushis forehead...she look at reys face he is looking so calm she smiled at his and goes in washroom to freshen up

After she left rey open her eyes he woke up because of her bangles jingling sound

" why didnt she kissed me ? " he thought but soon he brushed away that thought when washrooms door opening sound caught his attention once again he close his eyes

Taani too go in kitchen to prepare snacks for kids after she left the room rey too slept for sometime

~~

Taani was working in kitchen when doorbell ring
She goes and open the door and the plerson infront of her shocked her

" Shyaam bhai !! " she said loudly coming out of shock

" taani aap kahan thi humne aapko duddhne ki kitni koshish ki par aap ka kuch pta nahi chala " he said coming forward to hug her but taani move backward

" please aap chale jaiye ab hamare beech koi rishta nahi hai " she said controlling her tears

Hearing voices rey too comeout

Shyaam and Rey were fuming in anger after seeing each other

" Taani what he is doing here ? After what he had done to you you still allowed him to come near you " shyaam said he is only one who knows the reallity of TaaRey except him nobody knows how rey treated taani after marriage...once shyaam had seen rey slapping taani after that he confronted tani about that and unwillingly taani tell him everything thats why he knows the dark reallity of his sisters marriage

" woh yaha bacho se milne aaye hai and if you are done with you questions you can leave " taani said turning her back toward him.Rey was silently seeing all this but inside fuming in anger seeing shyaam

" i know taani what happen 4 years back i cant undo that but please give one chance to you brother...ma bauji bhivtumhe bahut yaad karte hai" shyaam plead to her

" no i cant forgive you all for what you all did and ma papa after what they said to me i dont even want to see their faces " taani said tears were falling from her eyes and rey was shock and confuse with her this statement

" taani loves her mom dad vry much she was ready to do anything for them but what happen between them that she dont even want to see their faces " Rey thought confusingly but soon all her concentration shifted to taani when she start to spoke

" you know what they told when i goes to them for shelter they said if i want to live there in THEIR house i have to abort MY baby because they dont want one more burden on them and their name will be ruined in society " taani said completely broke down. Instantly hate for shyaams family increase in reys heart...he swore that he will not let them come close to taani and HIS childrens

" mr.jha i think there is no point to argue further when taani herself said she dont want to meet you or your parents and you can leave because MY babies are sleeping and i dont want any disturbance in their sleep " rey said showing him

Shyaam gives an angry glare to rey and left from there

Taani was crying badly thinking about the past where her own parent told her to abort her child

Reys heart was bleeding seeing her condition her tears were hurting him there was a time when her tears make him happy gives him satisfaction but now he wants to wipe away all her sorrow and pain

Before he can walk toward her taani wipe her tears and move toward kitchen wothout giving a glance

Rey decided that before going back home he will try one more time to ask her to come back with him

~~

" please taani just think about it for kids...whole day they stay alone they are feeling alone they deserver familys love and care " rey was trying his level best to bring her back

" they are living like this from beggning...they dont need anyone " this was her simple answer

" no you are not seeing their sadness but i had seen it in them today..mene dekha hai woh dono kitna akelapan mahsoos karte hai...bacho ke liye vaapas chalo " he said

" n..nahi w..woh mei " taani stammered she knows that her babies feel lonely alone but what she can do she herself is helpless

Rey understood her hesitation
" okay just come back for 2 months and after that if u still feel that kids can handle themselve alone you can leave the house i will not stop you " rey said he knows that if she will come back he will do anything to keep her with him

After thinking alot and fighing with her heart n mind her heart won she agreed

" theek hai SIRF bacho ke liye " saying this she again start making dinner

" okay after dinner we ll leave " he replied his voice shows happiness...rey went in bedroom to tell kids about their decision of moving in singhania mansion

~~

" mumma mumma bataiye na wah par kaun kaun hoga " questioned aarushi in her childish tone...she is very excited to go there..her fathers place

" waha par badi dadi , anjali bua , bade papa , badi mumma and your aarav bhaiya " rey said answering her but his eyes were on taani who is packing their clothes n neccessery things...she is silently listening them...she herself is confuse where her life is taking turn

She never wanted to go there but for her kids who means life for her she is going to the same place where she got all the hurt and pain

But seeing her kids excitement taani brushed away her thoughts and smile at them

Soon her packing was done rey took their bags and kept them in his car...They sat in car and drove away to their destination .

Anysia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res 😳
----

Yayyy am first *dancing* lol

Awesome Update :*

Finally, Taani will join Rey in Singhania Mansion

Can't wait

Continue Soon 😃
Edited by Anysia - 10 years ago
Vrindaroxz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yipppeee me 2nd...
superb update...
loved it...❤️

Taani going to Singhania Mansion...

Edited by Vrindaroxz - 10 years ago
..Neha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
So, Tani moving in with rey!
Continue soon..
ROJA-TAAREY thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
so cute nd emotional update,,
finally taani in rey's home,,
nd i wishh taani rey ko forgive karde,,
update next chapter soon,,😊
payu_taarey thumbnail
nice chap
taarey will be together
awwwiiieee

hate shyam n his family
finally rey is realising
Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update...👏

Like bedroom scene in the starting...😊

Taani parents and shyaam r reason behaind taani living away from them so sad...😔

Waiting for nxt part to see there reaction of taani re entry...😳

So update soon...😉