Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: aarwen

Episode 236

I found this an extremely difficult episode to start writing about. How do you start when you have an aversion to what it shown? For one thing if this is about TRP then what was the TRP bringing thing? That Arnav was wet and shirtless or that Khushi was teaching him a lesson? If it was about drooling on Arnav I can come up with fifteen different scenarios right now. While she irritates him he pulls her inside and we get a rabba ve. Cliche sure yet way more enjoyable right? And if he needed to be taught a lesson her earnest speech as in the dargah or even later in the day today would have left much more of an impression than what she is about to do. 
Very true, if khushi ever needed to teach lesson to laad governor she just need to spoke out her anger and heart, her words are enough to awake his conscience. Khushi taking to Arnav for a public bath was so not khushi.
"Aap Indraji se kahiye". "thik hai tum phone karo main baat karta hun." He is stuck in a bathroom with barely room to stand. Face covered with soap, no water, unhelpful infuriating wife and yet ready to solve the problem. How is Khushi resisting this man? Amma and buaji at least show some panic at parading damadji outside in this state. Really if it was this normal as roz ek kabhi kabhi do baar why don't I see any grown men bathing outside? Won't even go into that debate. Once his vision clears you can see Arnav aghast and I cannot get myself to listen to any of Khushi's side's excuses for doing this to her husband. When she is about to mention her pati owns AR.. He immediately stops her and you realize how important this man his. His family, the writers, his wife everyone takes him for granted. But he is after all a top businessman with a reputation to uphold. It is not Vimla mausi's fault that given a chance she would eagerly wipe off the extra soap from behind Barun's ear but today I grit my teeth and wish she minded her own business for this once.πŸ˜† Arnav is squirming, uncomfortable and angry. He walks away with "baat mat karo..I don't want to talk to you."  I feel that too. Poor damaadji

You know what really makes me mad is that he was really not okay with this and still Khushi felt not one bit of remorse. So she wants to show him this extreme middle class side of things but this is not really common anymore. Lets say he says he likes his girl in western short dresses. Everyone in his society wears them and forces his wife to wear it for him saying there is nothing wrong in it. Whom would we side with in that case?She was the wife of this business tycoon but never once did he ask her to change for him.
Love above lines, they are awesome. Beautiful description of Arnav's character. He never wanted anyone to change, even when he was with Lavanyah he told her that she didn't need to dress in shiny clothes and show culnary skills to impress him and his family. One should have power to accept the circumstances. Khushi was not acting crazy, she has lost it. Sometimes CV's fail to show what they want. Does she want to irritate Arnav? How could she do that to the man whom she has hopelessly fallen hard.
Instead when she tried to on their dinner date he claimed she was the coolest person he knew and should do what feels right to her. And here Khushi is shown putting him in this very awkward position which he feels so uncomfortable about. Am very very bothered by these 5 minutes. Apologies if I sounded too preachy, strict .. can't help my self today.. 

Lingering frustration, unvented anger..Barun got the right expression while murderously looking at his laptop and phone running out of battery. Notice he still keeps the problem to himself. Am going to ignore Khushi for some more time though her Arnavji has quietened down listening to her voice. He decided to take matters into his own hands regarding lunch today. "Paanch Hajaar"! in a really cute accent by Amma. How normal to not want to take money from the damadji... Buaji and aunty try to scrounge money to pay the bill. Has me in tears seeing their desperation over something in a way quite trivial. It is a good detail that Khushi gave the money she earned to her family. But that does not mean I am in talking terms with her yet. She has seen the bill and again misunderstands Arnavji's intentions.

Already my mood is off and then we get snakewa plotting. No one suspecting his evil intentions.  Maybe I shouldn't be writing at all. Skip it, eat some jilebis while dancing to Hindi music and go to the next episode, exactly how our heroine would have reacted. No am not going to think about her even.  

He sees the food and immediately takes out his wallet. It was always his idea that he would pay. This time both the ladies don't seem as upset as about the AC. Buaji rushes to switch on the cooler but not before Arnav tries to stop her. Yes he is no longer that overly nervous new damadji. This is the man we know and admire so much. 
He has paid for his family bills and often taunt khushi with money but she always defeat him by earning her money and paying for herself. She would take loan but will never beg for money. 
I love the scene when buaji rushes to switch on the cooler, they are now well aware of their dammadji routine and life style and don't wish to create any more fuss which make him uncomfortable.
When he quickly says "ji buaji" and the two ladies smile in relief exhaling the breath they were holding, it feels so good. Very nice acting. 

He was considerate after all. Ordered keeping in mind everyone. So now his wife decides to be touched and a little tearful. Maybe I can think of forgiving her after all. He brought you teekha italian khana and look what you did to him? Feel the guilt girl.. hmm anyone else want to know what the man ordered for himself? The atmosphere has changed in the Gupta household. No longer the chaos. A calm descends as everyone gets used to the new food and the fact that their damadji is not as scary as their daughter had portrayed or he himself portrays. When bitwa explains "Aunty isse aise khate hai" am in tears. I like to believe am not that easily moved by a mere television show but somehow I am really touched. How simply he asks "aapko khana achaha laga?" . I think we are gettign glimpses of how he would have been with his mother .. uncomplicated ,down to earth, eager to please and involve.
Like Khushi even I wait with abated breath to hear the verdict. The ladies are always ready to please the damadji so how can they not like the food.  I am remembering the scene where later the two will try to read a cookbook and make pasta for their favourite bitwa.  But today it didn't really matter if the taste was to their liking on or not. He does it in his definitely unorthodox way but the gesture itself has the purest of intentions and no disrespect.

No today I won't get to leave happy. Mohan comes and calls sir outside. Nice direction that he doesn't speak of this in front of sir's new family. This is the last straw. His what the almost begging to be completed today! This time sir goes inside and asks madam to come out. If I was Khushi and saw that scary glint in Arnavji's eyes I would walk out quietly. Again its good to see he did not want to create a scene in front of her family. Drags her in anger his control completely lost. This is not a moment to be cute. Arnav clenches his jaws, turns her head around to show what is the real problem. The music is trying to make it funny and Sanaya tries the sanka act but I am shaking my head. Is she blind to the grimace, the eye roll, the body language which exudes the effort Arnav is having to exert to remain in control! This is serious. What it is leading up to is way serious.

He thinks it is so ridiculous that he blames his wife for it. And she takes umbrage at his insinuation.  He has said much worse and more hurting things and Khushi has dealt with it much more gracefully and forcefully. Oh how I lament the loss of that girl I knew... He keeps bringing the morning incident into his arguments. We know that her callous behaviour has disturbed him, hurt him. In a way that is what is triggering this outburst. I hate them fighting this way. They have done it before but somehow this fight seems way more public. Am feeling awful seeing her walk away and him giving up, leaning that way on his white SUV, looking around slightly lost and thinking that where has he gone stuck. His reaction on seeing his car almost rob is justified. Since morning khushi is adamant to make him irritate and so it was genuine to blame her again. And outburst can be expected. He is damn irritated and annoyed to the core, the temperature is rising.

Awesome take πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
The lines colored in blue caught my attention. 
My comments are above in blue.

soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

i'm here yaar. But don't know why i'm still feeling weak. I'm at the state of glitch, romancing barun all the time. after seeing this hawt edit, I'll sure hallucinate me in khushi's place.
I didn't send PM to my last few takes. Or moreover it's more than  week that I didn't write anything. OK next time I'll PM you.

it ok i can understand 
me too very sick 
thanks for replying to my edit
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indi52

just found these two things jotted on my notes (yeah i have stickies devoted to ipk... often written in teh middle of watching or just because a thought comes).

am posting here... because i felt like sharing with ya all.

okay, i have observed ipk again itni kareeb se, and am totally (pronounced todally) convinced there's no point in trying to run, its intentions are clear and it means to win... we are done for, we are kakori kabab. and worse.

watched 306 to 8 this afternoon, heart melting, beating fast, never knowing what to do next, shins goosebumped, funny heat crawling up neck and right ear, while i am giggling at the comedy all along and feeling so bad for both the idiots so much in love... i was a sight in the bus coming home.

this wizardry even in the middle of story unsure of its path. threads left loose all over the place... oh what seduction.

one minute humour and ha ha, in seconds it's hot and humid breath stopping sensual.

how how HOW do they do this?

so so so so so good barun and sanaya... and even the rest of the cast. the doctor and bua ji a scream.

the dialogue writers suddenly in form.

shoshan.

yeh nanhi si jaan.

sanaya absolutely sanka and sexy. brill.

barun... how does this guy do this. there was the slightly tired, besotted air, quickly changing to asr who loves to play... how he wanted her... oh the flirting... and the need, yet the instinct to win. not capitulate.

madam in a mix of flavours too, now funny, now angry, now demanding, and often just so lovely. there was the mother's payal scene, the biwi tv, the sarson tel massage, the shoshan and the kiraya, the angry encounter in the office, his figuring out why she's left... her counting the days and with that sad bereft look, after 12 days i won't be arnav ji's patni any more. her fabulously comic delivery, his killer lines, husky devilish voice.

story was trying to get onto the contract resolution route, but soon would come dadi and the death of all this.

shayad. (oh the forlorn thing in his voice, so defeated, so confused, till he realises why. broke my heart.)

bolo... i'm listening. (hear the husk? where can i buy some?)

aw... tumse hi toh suni hai. (oghsfdghdjjd that aw.)

tum wapas yahan? what happened? (how does a man sound so afhsjkldj.)

aw... tumhare paas nahin hai. (again that zalim khatarnak aw. someone stop that man.)

but you didn't let me... so. (pronounced... butchyew di'nt le' me. i need oxygen.)

right through there were doubles, and that ear showing... yet the actors never let it matter.

i so wish they had the money and time to never ever need doubles.

just wanted to share the thrill that is ipk... bahut baar phir.

i also wrote this... i see i have dated it 12 april 2012. wondering if i posted this here earlier.

i was looking for the date when i first saw barun, in a tv soap, and the very first time i felt a funny kind of pull, a recognition almost. i had wondered then what was wrong with me, was i finally regressing? a soap boy who is introduced in the 31st episode, dropped out of several episodes, and me watching this weird thing with searching eyes, where is the boy. really no real sign of the acting at that time and a fairly corny story. i really thought i was more ridiculous tha
n i thought i was and my "crush" days from school were here.

it was 9 november 2009, that's when i first saw barun on my tv screen. in april 2010, my world rocked in a way i had never ever thought it would. for a year and more i floated around not quite registering reality... going through the motions.. my first and only visit to the united states during that time... i lived on the surface without even knowing that's what i was doing... till one day i turned my head and saw a promo of this show.

i turned away and said, huh, rubbish. a few months later i was caught. it was as though this fellow was not going to be denied... i was dragged back into intense feeling and just simple joy, silly joy, sparkling attraction, things i'd forgotten.

through this show came so much back to me, and all of you, and writing... and just being a part of this huge humanity. yes, even that. i go from thread to thread, i chat with people from everywhere... i feel a strong blessing.

the wretched feeling, the rocked world remains and perhaps will always be there, but there are many feelings back in me. my daughter worries that first thing in the morning i run to the comp... i do... my tie back to life is here.

Indi, I was watching the wooing track and all those other episodes recently too. And I too todally agree with you. I have been feeling this pain that these characters are not coming to visit us anymore. Really how do they do this? Watching them again and again, I realise this is the daily medication we need to stay happy and chirpy in this madness that ad makes us go through.

Btw, I think I read the first part earlier too. But, thanks for bringing in these snippets from time to time. 😳 

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hello all,

Posted a couple of poems on Thread #17. In case you've missed them, here are the links

Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Episode 237

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQGXg3e8UTc[/YOUTUBE]

First Telecast Tuesday , 24th April 2012

Full episode links

Thanks, Katelyn,for all the links.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

[TB] 24th April 2012: Barun & Sanaya (Masti on the Sets IPKKND), Episode 236

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6b5LTRm6O4[/YOUTUBE]

DL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6b5LTRm6O4

credit to uploader Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sohara

it was a treat to read your take. I enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed the episode. You can sense that i became too guttery in some point. Sorry if my comments are to explicit. Basically I'm a very naughty chick. Trying really hard to be sharriff in the forum.
All the blue lines are my favorite and my comments are in purple.

Sohara since its absolutely clear how much you enjoyed the episode am very happy you enjoyed my post as much. Thank you! You can go right ahead and be as besotted by laad governor as his wife currently is πŸ˜³ . Samjhi tum?
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

Awesome take πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
The lines colored in blue caught my attention. 
My comments are above in blue.

Hey Javeria how have you been? You are so right. She loves him so much then how could she be this disregardful of his embarrassment.  All the other tricks just irritated him (even that perfumed hanky wasn't meant to embarrass him) but this was extreme. Even if she did it as soon as she sees him so uncomfortable they could have at least shown her feel a little sorry πŸ˜”.  I feel very bad on how callous she was shown. Lavanya and how Arnav wanted her to be just as she was. Perfect example Javeria. Thank you for liking!
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: salooni

no thanks needed for it 

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well my beautiful Soha. Take care and God bless.

Javeria3991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 235

enter into blind darkness: those who delight in the true cause, enter, as it were, into greater darkness.
~~~ vagasaneyi-samhita-upanishad ~~~

darkness. episode started with that. and i was reminded of the night before janmashtami when lights went off and yet he could sense her and she him... later, as we went toward nainital, there was again a lights off scene, and he leapt to save khushi instead of his girl friend, completely attracted to her on the same day that he had berated her scathingly and bruised her arm... unspeakably stirring attraction. darkness in ipk always reveals and illuminates. leads us again and again to the heart of a feeling, the light in its core. diwali kiss was on amavasya night of course. he married her one dark night in a temple illuminated only by the havan fire... and telepathy, oh so sublimely in the night lit only by stars. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Love above lines. Truly darkness illuminates their love story, as after darkness there is always a sunshine where two restless soul meet and begin again with new and rejuvenated love 

"load bad gaya ji," the load has gone up, said the electrician. how could that have happened wondered the mausis and chachas of  lakshminagar.

that's the specialty of this place, declared the electrician, whenever  a"nayi machine" arrives, they are the first to know.

and what a nayi machine has arrived just this morning! a nice arch one on asr, rather liked the dialogue writer's tongue firmly in cheek words.

while the friendly lot living in bua ji's mohalla agreed that since he was damad, they would put up with the inconvenience and spend the night without electricity, the damad came out with biwi looking a bit fazed... what the. he had no idea this would or could happen.

khushi is in consternation. her bua had to face the whole neighbourhood and explain thanks to her laad governor.

asr is also affected."uh main kissiko repair karne ke liye bulwa leta hoon..." let me call someone to fix the problem he says, concerned, trying to solve things as usual.Kya soocha tha orr kya ho gya πŸ˜†

"koi zaroorat nahin hai..." there's no need says an irate khushi.

if this is not husband wife what is.

and the two older women, perfectly in law like, caught in the middle, try to pacify the warring couple.

the darkness took us directly to something lovely and a little crazy like everything to do with asr khushi love.

love in the time of pink mosquito net.

rather neat the way that made its entry and coloured the whole scenario a shade more weird and dare i say wonderful.

who would have thought when they saw the man descend stylishly from a helicopter, long legs sexily unwinding, aviators coming off, that one day he'd be lying ensconced in a gulabi macchardani on an orange floral printed bedsheet getting solidly kicked and punched by a girl in a salwar kurta with an off centre choti.

thanks, kate for the sbs segment, one look at the two actors and you know why they could pull this one off without it looking totally corny or just plain ha ha. oh the undercurrents of desire shooting around.

"woh chandni raat si hai" got going.

first a little you me fight. my side, your side, etc.

"lagta hai yahan ke maccharo ko bhi sugar ki bimari hai tabhi toh aapka peechha nahin chhor rahe..." seems like the mosquitoes here have diabetes too, they refuse to leave you. πŸ˜†

as usual sanaya is in form in this angry saucy khushi mode, and asr always on cue... each expression perfect, in tandem they move, back and forth, squabbling.

just another kind of pillow talk...woman talks... man gets busy with solving yet another problem... a divider of a rolled bedcover is placed in the centre of the narrow bed... to do what exactly?

lakshman rekha set by ram ji? so that he doesn't touch sita ji who thinks he is ravan maharaj?

he seems to be barricading himself really, knows he will fall apart with her sleeping next to him.

she who has never slept with a man and certainly not him, is most easy about the whole thing... obviously has not given it any thought. khushi rarely looks at unpalatable things unless she must.

"yeh hamara pala hai..." this is my pala.

"pala?"

"side."

"'scuse me... yeh meri side hai," really asr, this is your side? but this ain't your bed. this whole interaction is so typically husband and wife, territory claiming, fighting over sides.
Since their arrival in Gupta house there has been many typical and lovely husband and wife interactions which I missed them in RM. Laxminagar ki baat kuch orr hai. 

they get into verbal skirmish, sounds like foreplay.

my house, my bed, my side, get up! she commands him.

he does. she is a tad cowed.

he of course says the sweetest thing, right, where do i get to sleep in my own bed even at home.
Arnav is slowly making his place in khushi's house and in laws, sharing her things just like khushi did when she gave Arnav's rooms her special touch and quietly makes her place in everyone's heart.

"bechare chhotey!" mocks the missus.

"shut up!" flirts the hubs.

he is utterly dishy telling his wife that he gets why her side of the bed squeaks... can't keep quiet, just like her.

finally, they lie down... on their separate sides... but soon all will change, sides will bash crash merge.on their first night together on the same bed, under a rosy haze, it turns into a battlefield.

a seriously painful one. 5:18 taekwondo starts. the attacker sleeps, the opponent is wide awake and angry and um who knows what else...
arm on you.
catch, fling.
legs on you.
push away and glare.
both legs ride you, huh!
off with your leg, you!
turn and cover your chest with one outflung lissome arm.
catch the wrist, thrust away...
but she lies against him... the rekha has been royally crossed.
turn away.
let me push against you with my body.
off the bed you...
got to cling to pink net to stay on the bed.
push back with the tush, give the girl a taste of her own med.
and roll out, kick lightly, throw hand on neck, leg on waist...
at 6:12/13 peaceful coexistence is agreed upon.
awesome description of khushi sleeping pattern in her home. She didn't stop until she get the warmth which finally let her to sleep peacefully and Arnav too give up, no matter how much he try, khushi won't spear him not even in his sleep.

he wakes up and finds her hand lying on his neck, casually, naturally, he wants to throw her hand away but while she sleeps isn't he allowed to feel what he feels? a strange situation they find themselves in... this was the way perhaps they would have woken up every morning if everything had gone the way he thought they might... Even after their second marriage they were never showed waking up entangled together. Dil ke Armaan dil main reh gye.

special mention... barun's waking up. wipes his mouth with back of sleeve, moves around as though slowly letting the sleep go, begins to get up... brilliantly natural. good direction... worth the linger on the wake up.

he goes back for a little snooze... reaches down pushes her leg off and in one movement turns, all set to shout maybe.

but there is her innocent face, she sleeps deeply...

piano notes come quietly in... feelings that will not be denied and whacked away like a mosquito... no matter how irritating they are.

he looks at her hand on his neck... eyes travel slowly back to her face... thoughts... he holds her hand and can't really let it go... He fell in love with this inncent face and he will leave no chance to admire this beauty.

she wakes up, awkward at their proximity, her hand on him...and she reaches for her dupatta... a telltale sign of embarrassment, feeling lost.

she has never slept next to him. tender sweet seconds.

then grumbles the man, seeking a return to status quo maybe?
i couldn't sleep even a minute the whole night.
"hum toh aisa hi sotey hain..." i sleep like this, said khushi. poor payal, i think."
oh really! pahle toh tum kabhi aise nahin soyi..." you've never slept like thsi before, he comes back. so he watches her every night.
"aap ko kaise pata, aaj tak hum dono..." how do you know, till date we have never slept on the same bed, khushi is quick to return. she is chilli hot kkgsr till the fact she has mentioned hits her.

divine awkwardness...

and piano notes enter, ascend.

if the night gave us khushi at her weirdest, and asr helplessly attracted no matter what, she was lovely mysterious moonlight like, now it was "hai dhoop sa agar woh" time, and asr was as dazzling as that sun up above, no agar magar.

khushi couldn't help but stare. gawk, gape, and stare some more, her ace bemused, besotted.😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ 

when he left for a morning jog (whose voice was that calling out to aunty?), khushi glanced at the clock, and seemed like a plan hit her. so out she went to get after him and delay him as much as possible.

asr music polished and western in sound with akhada music rugged and robust laid over, a man in black lopes elegantly... something is about to happen.

nice set up.

"arre namaste, beta!" calls out lakshminagar uncle ji from the little local gym by the street. early morning exercise on full swing.

"morrrning," says damad ji (stop that accent now, i can't keep dying every few seconds, samhje aap?).

as he tries to get on with his jog and not get waylaid into doing a routine with the dumbbells and embrace the happy lakshminagar moment, he hears his wife "translating" on his behalf.

"yeh kah rahen hain ki hum theek hain..." he is saying he is ok.

a classic asr palat to look at his taekwondo queen.

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘Perfect edit of alarm and alert Arnav and khushi in mischievous mode.

who promptly goads him, let it be, chacha ji, he can't do it.

ohhhohoho, now there is no question... he must show her what he can or cannot do. there was a slight suggestion earlier by one of the men that perhaps he was not man enough to pick up the dumbbells, he had ignored that... his ego isn't fragile and he certainly isn't into showing off. he knows how good he is with this sort of thing.

she goads further, "theek se utha bhi nahin paa rahe hain," he won't be able to pick it up properly. you better jog, she tells him.

asr music enters nice and slow, a zip goes zzzip. and the teaser is trapped. eyes widen.

ooops, jacket off.

her taekwondo... his akhada number... neither knew the other had this in them.

a revelation episode surely.

my eyes are stuck on muscles rippling near shoulders now, so are khushi's.

he looks at his real challenger. gorgeous series of tracking and close up shots of the two in the challenger mode... great akhada ishtyle music. works, this desi version rather sexily too.

and an arm swings up with the dumbbell... she goes slowly googly eyed, yes sir, your husband ji who jogs and clogs your arteries with dhakdhak can do weights too and how... try to remain cool if you can.

this is like a mirror of the bed scene... then he had been affected, mesmerised. and look at her now.Very true its khushi's time to be attracted from her handsome swami.

supreme grace, abs ease, the man is an expert at this thing.

then he lifts two of those wooden hulks and swings them around deftly, his arms swing, open, fly... it's a dance really.

girl watches mouth open now.

thanks to bad res could not get that shot where we see him from the back, his clavicle muscles and biceps etched.
Di the scene was itself killing and your detailing is making it more stunning

fluid sinuous, sinfully beautiful fluid muscles all over his arms, back, shoulders. not bulked up but drawn it seems with extreme care.

"maje hue khiladi. yeh toh sab kuch kar sakte hain," uncle 2 says this one's an expert player, he can do everything.

um, ah... innuendo there?

wife ogles... applause from akhada mates.

khoosie bitiya is asked to give her man some aqua.

and he comes to her on beats of drum... a glass of water she waits with.

"paani pijiye..." she mumbles. it was delightful to see her attraction. i find any unnecessary awkwardness around women's sexuality or normal healthy desire almost offensive now.

don't want "good" girl, give me this woman any day, eyes going almost drowsy with that jolt of awareness. wonder what she was thinking teehee.

"pakdo isse," hold this, says he. breeze blows through the grainy voice...

he hands her the dumbbell casually. he is not happy about that baiting. but even as she collapses he helps her up...

"rahne do, khushi!" let it be, khushi... a little condescending... "tum nahin pakad paogi," you won't be able to hold it. all sorts of not very innocent thoughts in my mind...but i shall be very achhi... just thinking though, if "thoda dard hoga," it'll hurt a little, triggered so much giggling... this one is lots of ahem aha. πŸ˜³ πŸ‘

instead of drinking the water, the man pours it all over his head and face... khushi is first astonished, then totally dumbstruck. lovely this onset of desire... natural, beautiful... a girl is allowed to have sexual feelings, desire, craving everything... no, kkgsr did not go shyam hunting on her suhag raat, please tell that to the birds because even trp aunties did not buy that humbug.

and just for that look on her face, i will overlook the fact that even this disrobing and muscle show of the man was meant to raise trp. it did succeed in raising my heart rate and disturbing my cholesterol and bp levels.

but it became part of story, a story of attraction, that starts who knows why and where and then grows all the way, from out to right in.

he looks at her realising he seems to be having some sort of affect on her... he was out to show her not attract her... she looks away just as he starts sensing the thing in her... lovely. the gentlest brushing of two forces.

a little bit of his water is on her, she wipes it... intimate, a sense of touch there.

many many little details through out this scene made it rich and delicately crafted.

she starts her game again... to delay him.

back at home, the bathroom saga begins. "nand kissore!" sings bua ji as she hurtles out and he is trying to get in...

"kahan nahay, babua," πŸ˜†where did you bathe, sonny, buaji asks looking at teh perspiration drenched man

"bua ji, yeh pasina hai, main exercise kar raha tha" this is not sweat, bua ji, i was exercising, says asr. love this matter of factness. no drama... just who he is.

i never realised why she kept delaying him, when i did, i wanted to kill someone. Khushi acted very disappointingly. The reason was showed to take it as a fun way but it upsets me.

pass me a dumbbell.
but wait, i need to see them collar bones.

what hurts you, blesses you. darkness is your candle.
~~~ rumi ~~~

Fantastic write up.πŸ‘
Love the description on the darkness.
My favorite lines are highlighted in blue and comments are up.