Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni19sweet thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX   

EPISODE PART 166-167

Payesh Wedding Part-11

Payesh Wedding---Sangeet

Colors of deceit..

Payesh Wedding Rituals are in full swing as there are few days left in their union . Sangeet is so on and so is the challenge .But Sangeet ceremony is entangled with one side full of deceptions, lies, distraction, deceits ,and dupery .While other side with merriment ,hilarity , laughs ,and just a ball for every one .These two epis are showing how the deception is becoming heavier yet lurking around and warning everyone to pay attention and don't ignore it but alas.From trunk to bichoo song ,from mixed drinks to delusional Buaji ,from mixing up juice glasses to triple images of Nand Kishore...each one is setting its perimeter towards the indicator of the DECEIT "Shyam and its poisonous delusional nature" and how everyone is diverting and ignoring its gear towards entertainment.

Time will tell...as I mentioned the # 12 and significance since bandagement till now.That Sharade was played before the revelation of engagement of Khushi , and Arnav broke into pieces after knowing her being engaged...and this sharade of hide and seek is being played till revelation of Anjali's husband [his mother like ]sister and once again he will be shattered .But in both cases Khushi paid the price.He made her suffer along with him as an engagement planner and later as a contract holder of marriage.

Symbolism and connection:12 is the number of unity'yet 1+2=3 where 3 is the masculine # as well as victory'it joins human body with soul and spirit.3 also represents triangle which joins three sides.three relations,three people.CONNECTION is easy as Arnav and Khushi are joining here today and having a contract to see each other for the rest of their lives'souls and spirits'.While it also is mentioning three relations'..Arnav ' Khushi ' Shyam as the Bermuda triangle as NK mentioned'.Anjali-Khushi- Shyam,Anjali-Arnav-Khushi and more are going to be affected by this midnight stroke.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: from epi 122-123

He threw the milk in the pool but before that Khushi was trying to tell him the time of his meeting in Sharade @ 12 but that was Noon [Half day has been passed]and here it is night...[New day has emerged]... 

That day.. By  122-123 when she comes after bandagement , half ritual is done...and today new transformation as they are joining clock hands with new day and they will be one and married as one because day has reached to its end and last ritual needs to be done.

From 122-123

Symbolisms and connection: #12 is playing its role'...Milk represents purity meaning Khushi and Arnav throws milk in the pool as he will be pointing fingers at her purity, her innocence during forced marriage'...but he saved her following in the dirty pool as he will save her from Shyam. πŸ‘

It is saying "har chamakti cheese sona nahi hoti" [not all glitters is gold]. it is same here as these fairy lights and all is hiding deep darkness within... ~~~

During the festivities of lights ,The patience is running out and the anxious eyes are looking for only one light who he wants to conquer tonight ..."yeh josh ho aur yeh ada ho.".[Madhu's words] are piling here.But the eyes get yanked by one other pair which is targeting the same..." "kya dhoond rahe ho tum..." [what are you looking for?]

NK as some one caught him on a wrong foot, "hmmm, woh khushi ji..."[Hmm...Khushiji...]...And here we go his energy and focus diverts to irritation and uncontrollable jealousy.

Pondering Connected Dots: Arnav's possessiveness over Khushi always irks his internal turmoil.From Nainital till now until terrace scene that  will intensify it and all the way down the road to kidnapping to beat up goons again .It will mellow down and he will learn to cope with it for the sake of Khushi as we will see during Miss India contest way later down the lane

NK counter attacks with his naughtiness. "par nannav, tum kisse dhoond rahe ho?"[ but nannav, who are you looking for...]

Pause here:In these epis Arnav is just like a light hearted child who wants to play all the games which he couldn't and today we are seeing that glimpse when he is waiting for his playmate...and with NK too as his rival kid...

Other side,The beautiful bride is looking ravishing in her avatar and searching for her groom..who is indeed admiring her beauty which gets snatched by Di's love and care for both of them.Indeed Anjali loves Akash a lot after all he is the most decent brother she has...must say Payesh wedding and all was the most glamorous period ever

In all these gorgeous moments all eyes and ears turn to the noise of "Zor laga keh ..haiya" with rope dragging a trunk...Buaji and his Maharani..are in the frame...

Symbolism and connection: TRUNK...Buaji is dragging all the heavy weight of deception as she is older in GH and who is helping her...Khushi as she is bringing that in RM and Khushi is putting it in the middle with the help of NK as she and NK bear and share that deception during kidnapping...Mamiji as our only IPK James Bond tries to open it but Buaji diverts...During Teri Meri she is the one who will see the real pic in between Arnav and Khushi  as she saw poolside miss kissya too...but she is the one who is opening the trunk ,she is the one who reveals about Shyam's deception when she over hears Khushi and him divorcing Anjali during kidnapping.Later Khushi  drags it alone yet can't move it...and Arnav removes the hurdle...yet a glass of water breaks ...which means purifying her from all lies and deception...but Arnav makes it possible for her which she couldn't do it alone..as "har kaam tum akaile nahin kar saktin"[You can't do everything alone]

During this hide and seek, his anxiousness is worth watching...NK can see her but Arnav can't and then he throws a provocative arrow in the air"

"shayad challenge se dar gayi hai."[may be, got scared off by the challenge.] which she receives through air kissing her face and playing with her hair...by popping out with all the glamour within to arouse any one with her killing looks by having same anxiousness right under the challenge and all...
"hum nahin darte... samjhe aap." [I don't get scared... do you understand...]..Both stood there with intense eye lock where his eyes are proclaiming"you are mine " with gulping passion and possessiveness and hers challenging "azma keh daikh lijeye" [test me].

She sends the message with her eyes through the carrier"misty air" and he receives it by gulping his aroused desires .He wants to win her by defeating his heart and she wants to defeat him by winning his heart... But his soft and relaxed amused expressions reflects his deep desires on his face with peace as always .Her presence brings peace in him just like her touch soothes his pain .Other side his presence makes her more courageous than ever...

He reaches to vanquish mosquito I mean NK , "main hari prakash ko bulata hoon"[ let me call hari prakash],

she refuses to take any help from "Dushman party" [rivals]..Khushism is at it's peak ,Indeed Buaji's Sanka Devi with her ravishing looks just wants to tame his Maharaj...whose passion for her can't hide from her either yet she needs to show him her heavy hand of EGO that she doesn't need him...while her eyes are telling the truth to her King " I need you to win me ,to hold me... "while Arnav wants to win her need and yearning for him...as always to hold her for eternity"..Arnav's peaceful yet longing eyes couldn't stop devouring her innocent beauty ...he has no control today over his passion ,his aroused desires, his need for her.

Pause here:They both speak together"Ladke wale'...and gives each other look of acceptance...indeed they both are on the same side so who wins or lose ,the victory is for both which Payal mentions later to Akash is happening here...

He reminds her ,"Shart yaad hai na"[Do u remember the bet?] and Maharani with her tiara up ,"app bhoole honge hum nahin.."[May be you forgot but not me..] He can't hold her here in his embrace ...as it's all building up a tempo till he has all the chance to hold his queen in his arms and she will engross herself within him too.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: During Mehndi when he went for meeting without telling anyone.After coming back ,the enjoyment with disbelief seeing her worried about him gives him pleasure as she shows her anxiousness for him..."haan aap keh liye...aap bata keh kyuon nahin gaye.."[Yes for you and why didn't you tell where were you going.."

And he,"Pata tou chala keh mujhe kitna miss kiya jata hai"[at least I know how much I am being missed..."...This is the first time she gives a hint of her need for him...but this time he is missing her more than ever.

Irked Maharani leaves with NK  leaving him behind trailing her out as always.He can't let go off her sight today...who can...Anjali as usually diverts his attention ...He has to find Jijaji ...future indication he has to keep this guy around her for her...

Khushi with the help of NK brings the trunk in the middle and then After Mamiji's detective nature and Buaji's protective one over this trunk made HP superman to take this trunk down by one hand... IPK with super powers...

Symbolism and connection:Khushi and Buaji are holding weight of lies and deceits while HP has none ...

Anjali's introduction of them as a best couple and Guptas's irritations again indicate deception and provoking the issue to be surfaced as all other elements.

Sangeet starts with Makhmili intro of Naniji .Indeed Naiji and NK dance with Bichoo..song also indicates the hidden evil  within Shyam and the message for not letting him loose .In the BG He is looking for it desperately..."Beshaq yeh Bichoo kat khayega..."[Indeed this scorpion will harm..]and someone need to pull the chain to stop his train of ill actions.But my grabber is Bichoo was obstructed by Mamiji, Anjali and Arnav ...as always his pland fail because of all of these three members of RM.

Naniji's flawless performance made Buaji shivers to her spine with fear yet Khushi with her whole Kynaat[universe] brings out her passion for dance for the sake of Nand Kishore...Four women made a pact of winning ...hmmm...interesting ...but my grabber is Arnav's peaceful yet passionate winning expression over her seeing her triumphs to keep her Ego chin up and not giving in as always.

Khushi can't think anyone but her LG as when Akash comes to ask her "Is everything alright?" She says with a big grin in her face,

"theek to hum woh laad governor ko karegi, unhe hara ke."

(I'll make the LG alright by defeating him)

She realizes and says sorry to her Jijaji, after all LG is his brother. Akash asks her why she is so scared of him. Khushi snaps out quickly that she is not scared of him at all.Determined Khushi says," he has been fearing about this competition all along".Someone responds "hmm" at her comment. She continues , "this is the reason, he didn't want the sangeet because he fears of losing.."Someone again says "hmm" at her gibber gabber... She does not stop there..."He didn't know that the challenge would be heavy on him"

"Unki shakal dekhne layek thi jeejaji." (his face was worth watching)She waved at her Jijaji after finishing her speech and then realizes that he is actually standing away, then who was responding ?...She turns slowly and finds Arnav standing behind her. She quivers in fear. Arnav teases, "there is somebody else is shaking in fear ."

Her declaration of not feeling fear of him in front of her Jijaji brings a new layer of fright over her raging desires near him as she has to hold her lehnga for not showing her vulnerability."Ziddi jo ho "[you are stubborn] is setting here... She marches away by keeping her glaring eyes at smiling Arnav...

Mamiji on the other hand has her chin to save by making delusional drinks and she brings four glasses.The dance brings Mamiji's ahead of the game leaving delusional Buaji behind who earns 4 points. While Mamiji 7 but Raizadas have 14 altogether.

Symbolism and connection:#4 represents Lust and passion as 4 lips on woman's body.It also represents incarnation of a being during this process.Connection is way simple as Strong lust is in the air among three men around Khushi especially Arnav who is going to be evolved around his Lady.[teri meri is just the beginning]

#7 is the # of perfect man complete and perfectly realized [as sum of three males with four females ] and also indicates man's evolution as it represents perfection and unity. While 14= 7x2 and 2 is sexual tension . Both of these numbers are supporting 4 up there ...just amazing.

Pause here:NK is representing future indication by mixing all four glasses among em one holds the delusional mix as these four ladies are delusional about the decision they've made about Shyam ,the not so pure juice ,one mixed with filth.Later Buaji sees three NK ,"mana karne keh liye teen teen Nandkishore..."[thre Nand Kishores to forbid...] agains indicates to remind to vanquish the slime ball and don't hide him...

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Buaji shakes mami with her hip stroke and later during Arshi remarriage she does the same.Love their interaction...

Did anyone notice Maharaj's victory of his ravishing Maharani is killing her as well as him...as if she has to give in her desires for him as "agar hum haar gaye tou hum wohi karengey jo aap kahengey..."[I will do whatever you'll say...] so he has to figure out how he will explore his own passionate desires for her when either one of em lose or win  ...as it's reducing to "Har cheese har jeet keh liye nahin hoti" [Not everything is for winning or losing]

MOMENT OF THE DAY 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Cu1tlvTfQQ[/YOUTUBE]

loveed it di 
sorry i cannt answer them frequently 
but i keep reading as i get time 
and enjoy them lot 
love you 
and tanks alot for pm 
sorry again 
for short comment 
but i liked it more then 
my words 

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Thanx Rhea😊
Amazing take Faiqa. I loved it. β­οΈ β­οΈ There is a lightness in your words which suits the nature of these fun episodes as well as a deep understanding of the inner turmoil and forshadowing of all the evil that is brewing. I have highlighted so many parts .. and have comments in the middle.

The connection to the trunk is my favourite one in this post! I kept have a vague feeling this has some symbolism but now you cleared it up for me. Thank you so much for writing!

Glad you enjoyed it , and that trunk will come on the surface one more time agai , on second  Janmashtami when she will not be able to drag it but Arnav will remove the hurdles, meaning she is coming now to RM with this trunk and will leave because of Dadi and remarriage crap because she is taking her trunk out of somewhere.But Arnav removes all the hurdles of Shyam and Dadi to marry her.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Thnx Soni πŸ˜Š
loveed it di 
sorry i cannt answer them frequently 
but i keep reading as i get time 
and enjoy them lot 
love you 
and tanks alot for pm 
sorry again 
for short comment 
but i liked it more then 
my words 

Take your time dear, I know you are busy.Love u and miss u too
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ArshiHπŸ‘

"agar hum haar gaye tou hum wohi karengey jo aap kahengey..."[I will do whatever you'll say...] so he has to figure out how he will explore his own passionate desires for her when either one of em lose or win  ...as it's reducing to "Har cheese har jeet keh liye nahin hoti" [Not everything is for winning or losing]

That underlined dialogue, Do you think she has to say it because my point is , she is already doing whatever he is asking or saying or even wishing for.They both want to win at any cost , by heart or by mind doesn't matter and this is the time he knows her innocent can't handle the intensity of his love "tum seh nahin paoogi" but he also wants to convey his "dil  ki baat "too .That's where are we heading.Teri Meri, your and mine story in which we both are burning but can't deny it either.That is the point where he will completely dominate her and she will be in his clutch, a clutch of strong barrier of HIS love.

Thank You😊

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

ARSHI"S INDEX   

EPISODE PART 166-167

Payesh Wedding Part-11

Payesh Wedding---Sangeet

Colors of deceit..

Payesh Wedding Rituals are in full swing as there are few days left in their union . Sangeet is so on and so is the challenge .But Sangeet ceremony is entangled with one side full of deceptions, lies, distraction, deceits ,and dupery .While other side with merriment ,hilarity , laughs ,and just a ball for every one .These two epis are showing how the deception is becoming heavier yet lurking around and warning everyone to pay attention and don't ignore it but alas.From trunk to bichoo song ,from mixed drinks to delusional Buaji ,from mixing up juice glasses to triple images of Nand Kishore...each one is setting its perimeter towards the indicator of the DECEIT "Shyam and its poisonous delusional nature" and how everyone is diverting and ignoring its gear towards entertainment.

perfectly said.

Time will tell...as I mentioned the # 12 and significance since bandagement till now.That Sharade was played before the revelation of engagement of Khushi , and Arnav broke into pieces after knowing her being engaged...and this sharade of hide and seek is being played till revelation of Anjali's husband [his mother like ]sister and once again he will be shattered .But in both cases Khushi paid the price.He made her suffer along with him as an engagement planner and later as a contract holder of marriage.

Symbolism and connection:12 is the number of unity'yet 1+2=3 where 3 is the masculine # as well as victory'it joins human body with soul and spirit.3 also represents triangle which joins three sides.three relations,three people.CONNECTION is easy as Arnav and Khushi are joining here today and having a contract to see each other for the rest of their lives'souls and spirits'.While it also is mentioning three relations'..Arnav ' Khushi ' Shyam as the Bermuda triangle as NK mentioned'.Anjali-Khushi- Shyam,Anjali-Arnav-Khushi and more are going to be affected by this midnight stroke.

He threw the milk in the pool but before that Khushi was trying to tell him the time of his meeting in Sharade @ 12 but that was Noon [Half day has been passed]and here it is night...[New day has emerged]... 

That day.. By  122-123 when she comes after bandagement , half ritual is done...and today new transformation as they are joining clock hands with new day and they will be one and married as one because day has reached to its end and last ritual needs to be done.

From 122-123

Symbolisms and connection: #12 is playing its role'...Milk represents purity meaning Khushi and Arnav throws milk in the pool as he will be pointing fingers at her purity, her innocence during forced marriage'...but he saved her following in the dirty pool as he will save her from Shyam. πŸ‘

It is saying "har chamakti cheese sona nahi hoti" [not all glitters is gold]. it is same here as these fairy lights and all is hiding deep darkness within... ~~~

During the festivities of lights ,The patience is running out and the anxious eyes are looking for only one light who he wants to conquer tonight ..."yeh josh ho aur yeh ada ho.".[Madhu's words] are piling here.But the eyes get yanked by one other pair which is targeting the same..." "kya dhoond rahe ho tum..." [what are you looking for?]

NK as some one caught him on a wrong foot, "hmmm, woh khushi ji..."[Hmm...Khushiji...]...And here we go his energy and focus diverts to irritation and uncontrollable jealousy.

Pondering Connected Dots: Arnav's possessiveness over Khushi always irks his internal turmoil.From Nainital till now until terrace scene that  will intensify it and all the way down the road to kidnapping to beat up goons again .It will mellow down and he will learn to cope with it for the sake of Khushi as we will see during Miss India contest way later down the lane

can't agree more.the hate also started from this feelings of Arnav. 

NK counter attacks with his naughtiness. "par nannav, tum kisse dhoond rahe ho?"[ but nannav, who are you looking for...]

Pause here:In these epis Arnav is just like a light hearted child who wants to play all the games which he couldn't and today we are seeing that glimpse when he is waiting for his playmate...and with NK too as his rival kid...

yup, he has turned from shrewd ASR to a stubborn little boy, when he is around with bubbly and crazy Khushi. 

Other side,The beautiful bride is looking ravishing in her avatar and searching for her groom..who is indeed admiring her beauty which gets snatched by Di's love and care for both of them.Indeed Anjali loves Akash a lot after all he is the most decent brother she has...must say Payesh wedding and all was the most glamorous period ever

In all these gorgeous moments all eyes and ears turn to the noise of "Zor laga keh ..haiya" with rope dragging a trunk...Buaji and his Maharani..are in the frame...πŸ˜†

Symbolism and connection: TRUNK...Buaji is dragging all the heavy weight of deception as she is older in GH and who is helping her...Khushi as she is bringing that in RM and Khushi is putting it in the middle with the help of NK as she and NK bear and share that deception during kidnapping...Mamiji as our only IPK James Bond tries to open it but Buaji diverts...During Teri Meri she is the one who will see the real pic in between Arnav and Khushi  as she saw poolside miss kissya too...but she is the one who is opening the trunk ,she is the one who reveals about Shyam's deception when she over hears Khushi and him divorcing Anjali during kidnapping.Later Khushi  drags it alone yet can't move it...and Arnav removes the hurdle...yet a glass of water breaks ...which means purifying her from all lies and deception...but Arnav makes it possible for her which she couldn't do it alone..as "har kaam tum akaile nahin kar saktin"[You can't do everything alone]

this symbolism and connection is just so wonderful. Mami is a smart cookie for sure. but can't solve the puzzle of misswa kisses mystery.πŸ˜†

During this hide and seek, his anxiousness is worth watching...NK can see her but Arnav can't and then he throws a provocative arrow in the air"

"shayad challenge se dar gayi hai."[may be, got scared off by the challenge.] which she receives through air kissing her face and playing with her hair...by popping out with all the glamour within to arouse any one with her killing looks (loved how you describe it. Khushi was looking damn gorgeous and as usual took Aranv's breath away.)by having same anxiousness right under the challenge and all...
"hum nahin darte... samjhe aap." [I don't get scared... do you understand...]..Both stood there with intense eye lock where his eyes are proclaiming"you are mine " with gulping passion and possessiveness and hers challenging "azma keh daikh lijeye" [test me].

She sends the message with her eyes through the carrier"misty air" and he receives it by gulping his aroused desires .He wants to win her by defeating his heart and she wants to defeat him by winning his heart... But his soft and relaxed amused expressions reflects his deep desires on his face with peace as always .Her presence brings peace in him just like her touch soothes his pain .Other side his presence makes her more courageous than ever...

beautifully said, their yearning for each other is indecipherable. 

He reaches to vanquish mosquito I mean NK , "main hari prakash ko bulata hoon"[ let me call hari prakash],

she refuses to take any help from "Dushman party" [rivals]..Khushism is at it's peak ,Indeed Buaji's Sanka Devi with her ravishing looks just wants to tame his Maharaj...whose passion for her can't hide from her either yet she needs to show him her heavy hand of EGO that she doesn't need him...while her eyes are telling the truth to her King " I need you to win me ,to hold me... "while Arnav wants to win her need and yearning for him...as always to hold her for eternity"..Arnav's peaceful yet longing eyes couldn't stop devouring her innocent beauty ...he has no control today over his passion ,his aroused desires, his need for her.

Pause here:They both speak together"Ladke wale'...and gives each other look of acceptance...indeed they both are on the same side so who wins or lose ,the victory is for both which Payal mentions later to Akash is happening here...

He reminds her ,"Shart yaad hai na"[Do u remember the bet?] and Maharani with her tiara up ,"app bhoole honge hum nahin.."[May be you forgot but not me..] He can't hold her here in his embrace ...as it's all building up a tempo till he has all the chance to hold his queen in his arms and she will engross herself within him too.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: During Mehndi when he went for meeting without telling anyone.After coming back ,the enjoyment with disbelief seeing her worried about him gives him pleasure as she shows her anxiousness for him..."haan aap keh liye...aap bata keh kyuon nahin gaye.."[Yes for you and why didn't you tell where were you going.."

And he,"Pata tou chala keh mujhe kitna miss kiya jata hai"[at least I know how much I am being missed..."...This is the first time she gives a hint of her need for him...but this time he is missing her more than ever.

Irked Maharani leaves with NK  leaving him behind trailing her out as always.He can't let go off her sight today...who can...Anjali as usually diverts his attention ...He has to find Jijaji ...future indication he has to keep this guy around her for her...

Khushi with the help of NK brings the trunk in the middle and then After Mamiji's detective nature and Buaji's protective one over this trunk made HP superman to take this trunk down by one hand... IPK with super powers...πŸ˜†

Symbolism and connection:Khushi and Buaji are holding weight of lies and deceits while HP has none ...

wow what a thought!πŸ‘

Anjali's introduction of them as a best couple and Guptas's irritations again indicate deception and provoking the issue to be surfaced as all other elements.

Sangeet starts with Makhmili intro of Naniji .Indeed Naiji and NK dance with Bichoo..song also indicates the hidden evil  within Shyam and the message for not letting him loose .In the BG He is looking for it desperately..."Beshaq yeh Bichoo kat khayega..."[Indeed this scorpion will harm..]and someone need to pull the chain to stop his train of ill actions.But my grabber is Bichoo was obstructed by Mamiji, Anjali and Arnav ...as always his pland fail because of all of these three members of RM.

Naniji's flawless performance made Buaji shivers to her spine with fear yet Khushi with her whole Kynaat[universe] brings out her passion for dance for the sake of Nand Kishore...Four women made a pact of winning ...hmmm...interesting ...but my grabber is Arnav's peaceful yet passionate winning expression over her seeing her triumphs to keep her Ego chin up and not giving in as always.

Khushi can't think anyone but her LG as when Akash comes to ask her "Is everything alright?" She says with a big grin in her face,

She realizes and says sorry to her Jijaji, after all LG is his brother. Akash asks her why she is so scared of him. Khushi snaps out quickly that she is not scared of him at all.Determined Khushi says," he has been fearing about this competition all along".Someone responds "hmm" at her comment. She continues , "this is the reason, he didn't want the sangeet because he fears of losing.."Someone again says "hmm" at her gibber gabber... She does not stop there..."He didn't know that the challenge would be heavy on him"

"Unki shakal dekhne layek thi jeejaji." (his face was worth watching)She waved at her Jijaji after finishing her speech and then realizes that he is actually standing away, then who was responding ?...She turns slowly and finds Arnav standing behind her. She quivers in fear. Arnav teases, "there is somebody else is shaking in fear ."

Her declaration of not feeling fear of him in front of her Jijaji brings a new layer of fright over her raging desires near him as she has to hold her lehnga for not showing her vulnerability."Ziddi jo ho "[you are stubborn] is setting here... She marches away by keeping her glaring eyes at smiling Arnav...

Mamiji on the other hand has her chin to save by making delusional drinks and she brings four glasses.The dance brings Mamiji's ahead of the game leaving delusional Buaji behind who earns 4 points. While Mamiji 7 but Raizadas have 14 altogether.

Symbolism and connection:#4 represents Lust and passion as 4 lips on woman's body.It also represents incarnation of a being during this process.Connection is way simple as Strong lust is in the air among three men around Khushi especially Arnav who is going to be evolved around his Lady.[teri meri is just the beginning]

#7 is the # of perfect man complete and perfectly realized [as sum of three males with four females ] and also indicates man's evolution as it represents perfection and unity. While 14= 7x2 and 2 is sexual tension . Both of these numbers are supporting 4 up there ...just amazing.

Pause here:NK is representing future indication by mixing all four glasses among em one holds the delusional mix as these four ladies are delusional about the decision they've made about Shyam ,the not so pure juice ,one mixed with filth.Later Buaji sees three NK ,"mana karne keh liye teen teen Nandkishore..."[thre Nand Kishores to forbid...] agains indicates to remind to vanquish the slime ball and don't hide him...

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Buaji shakes mami with her hip stroke and later during Arshi remarriage she does the same.Love their interaction...

Did anyone notice Maharaj's victory of his ravishing Maharani is killing her as well as him...as if she has to give in her desires for him as "agar hum haar gaye tou hum wohi karengey jo aap kahengey..."[I will do whatever you'll say...] so he has to figure out how he will explore his own passionate desires for her when either one of em lose or win  ...as it's reducing to "Har cheese har jeet keh liye nahin hoti" [Not everything is for winning or losing]

Khushi is the only one who can make our Maharaj scared.Loved their new name, Maharaj and maharani.

MOMENT OF THE DAY 

very insightful take Faiqa.
Payash wedding track is the golden days of IPK. I'm enjoying the episodes again in life ok and TV Asia. So that enjoyed your review even more. Watching IPK in big screen and in HD is something different.

All the blue lines I loved most,
My comments are in purple.
the edits are superb as usual.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

ARSHI"S INDEX   

EPISODE 168

Payesh Wedding Part-12   Sangeet

Fear or a Challenge

This epi 168 is connecting all the dots with previous ones to show the story till now until next phase seeps in...

NK's "gandagi ka mamla" meaning Shyam starts with the kitchen and put this way, Scorpion while searching scorpion...What a wonderful connection is here ,he is finding his own tracks [love the trail line after scorpy disappears] to move with his next move...as he is lost ..What is he doing? Why things are not working his way?What will happen if Anjali finds out?Why is he not successful?The answers lies in "Khushi" who he wants badly as first he converted the scorpion in red box as he captured Khushi 1st by doing engagement but she got away as box was removed and now he trying so hard to get her back with his miskeen surat.."[Sympatheitic face..]but got failed and now he has put red ribbon on it because he is going to scare her yet going to fail as ribbon is out by Arnav because he has opened his arms openly for her and she has been mingled with him and with the whole family of sweets...as everybody in her vicinity is going to save her from him unconsciously... Above all In Epi 56,57 Khushi entered the house with sweets on Thals, as a bride with her chan chan anklet to announce his entry [Read in detail EPISODE 56 and MAHA Episode 57  PART 1].She already had marked her territory in Arnav's room and closed all the doors for Shyam getting successful..He had to flee that day and now it's time to make him out of RM..."Marne wale se bachane wala bada hota hai" [no one can harm you if God is with you]

loved how you connect Khushi's entry in RM and shyam's exit from RM. since the day Khushi entered the house shyam had to be elusive.But I'm doubtful about Shyam's intelligence.to kill Anjali with scorpion or hiding it in hundreds of similar kind boxes seemed funny to me.

But Shyam and Khushi both are committing a sin as they both are hiding a TRUTH from Anjali...Good or bad intention..doesn't matter but Truth is being hidden...which apparently seems is hurting Khushi yet it's hurting  Anjali all along,the biggest asset of Arnav.She is his life and will remain always.[Don't take me wrong ppl just hear me out] Arnav became  ASR because of her mostly,to protect her and he admits it later "jab Di Khush ho jati hai tou aisa lagta hai sab theek ho gya.."[Everything seems fine when Di is happy..] but he couldn't protect her no matter what he did...all in vain...Why? Because he was a part of this sin too..he hid the truth too...These three are hiding the truth but Khushi had no clue Arnav knows it and Arnav doesn't know Khushi's part regarding with Shyam.Who knows ?,only Shyam ,as he knows the whole truth all along and he will play with it just because Arnav and Khushi are hiding the truth from each other till they become one after kidnapping.Khushi is always safe with Arnav and Shyam knows that and that will be his next strategy...to separate em...and for that he has to plan big...as right now let him lust over Khushi and play hide and seek with his little bro...Mini Scorpion.πŸ˜†..who is ready to stab him in his back...plan back fires...Because after this he is changing back to Spidey...to create a new web with his slithery moves..No wonder why LM likes this character...so much.

yes anjali sure was Arnav's everything. after his parent's demise she was the sole reason of his life. because of his myriad love for Anjali he unknowingly sheltered a snake in his parapet. and because of his over care ,Anjali couldn't grow up in spite of her astuteness.

But remember because of Khushi ,Arnav and Anjali are safe...from Shyam...and their mother's approval came along with it especially for Anjali ,the day of their anniversary when yellow flowers fell as blessings because her daughter was way upset because of her missing husband[Shyam and his excuses].She also send the messenger Khushi to Arnav in the form of pigeons to make him calm and release him from all the pain...He was released that day ,it's just a process...because he asked forgiveness from Khushi and that was the 1st step towards this process.Khushi is the "KEY" of all the closed doors to open and to close all the demon doors  and that's why we have strong influence of DM, Ghanesh,and don't forget Dargha...where Arnav locked the door and threw the key and who got it "Khushi" to open it and she kept the key to open the door of Arnav's heart and when she did ,there was no need of that key...She is there yet Arnav is reluctant to accept her presence there...but her presence is running like blood in his veins...till nowπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Pondering connected Dots with today's epi: In Epi 56 Khushi prepared 35 sweet boxes for anjali's Anniversary party and today in the kitchen we have 28...[2x8=16] sweet boxes and Khushi's song also refers "ek do teen...sola ko bhi sola singhar" and she emphasizes on 13,14 and 15.NK wins 9 pts ...Raizadas total is 23 and GH total will be 24 as Khushi wins 10 each to add to this initial 4...NK also has #s in his song..uno , dos, terais..1,2,3

gosh, how do you observe so keenly!

Symbolism and connection:.   35 boxes of sweets. #35 is used 5 times in the bible.It represents anniversary of marriage .It also represents possible losses especially in the case of business and marriage partners.

Where # 16 points out losses ,difficulties and accidents and it is known as a very negative number.13 and 14 represents difficulties with hard work yet 15 represents strength and power .While 28 shows ppl go back where they started and cause troubles.

23 shows wealth and success and 24 shows persons of opposite sex always help especially men.9 -completes the cycle as it points heaven, earth and hell

CONNECTION: So 28 is connecting with 35 here as he changed his strategies after anniversary and called Babuji and Amma from Lukhnow...now he is going to start all over as Arnav is going to marry her.She is safe and he can't touch her , so he takes advantage of misunderstanding of Arnav and Khushi and  wait for his next attack...till kidnapping

13,14,and16 is showing difficulties in Khushi and Arnav's life...but also in Shyam's too.Arnav will stop putting money in his account and he will make Anjali as a sole owner of everything after Him.Game Plan shifts at that point...as 15 is showing gain in power and strength for shyam as well as Arnav as he uses his power and strength to keep Shyam strives for what he aspires for"KHUSHI" and Khushi remains with him always...AS 23 Arnav business goes beyond his imagination after marrying Khushi and she also saves him from certain fraud and Arnav always helps her no matter what as per 24...in hate or in love ...as these both are two sides of the same coin...

And 9 is completing the life for all with lots of ups and down...

so great to know.thanks for so much information about the numbers.

NEXT PHASE is waiting to seep in...

Khushi is worried over Raizadas' victory when NK tries his bowling to impress her "aap chahain tou kuch bhi kar sakti hain.."[u can do anything if u want..] but gets clean bowled by Arnav "kar tou bohat kuch sakti hai par karti nahin hai...'[She can do anything but she doesn't] Both share an intense look as he is reminding her "accept it , you need me..." and she "no way ...not without a challenge.." .

He reminds NK what he has to do or he will be dead as he can't stand him lusting over his gal any more.πŸ˜†..He threats him with suicide mission...One thing is clear he is going to use his "haar jeet idea..."[Idea of winning and losing...] He will be standing and saying this"Har cheese haar jeet keh liye nahin hoti..."[Not everything is for winning or losing..]He tells NK go get ready for winning...by keeping his winning look at Khushi...They both get lost in each others territory and totally forget their surroundings which was not gone unnoticed by NK either.

He prowls at her to imitate and make her acknowledge with the Truth which her eyes "Tumhari aankhain..."are speaking yet she can't verbalize..."in mein mujhe tumhara  dar nazar aa raha hai..."[I can see fear in your eyes] ...

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Later he will tell her "jab tum chup hoti ho tub tumhari aankhain sab sach bol daiti hain..."[Your eyes speak the truth when you are quiet..] which is settling here and which will compel hil to marry her regardless his anger seeing her in Shyam's arms because she did not tell him and misunderstanding grows into some tree.

She does not finish either and steps forward with determination.."jise aap dar samjh rahe hain...who dar nahin ..lalkar hai.."[ The thing you are seeing as fear is actually my ultimatum to you...] ..."humain aapki har chanauti manzoor hai..."[I accept every challenge of yours..]and he is helpless in gulping his desires., Intense desires to hold each other is really an ultimatum...a "Lalkar"...which is burning both of them ..

loved this scene. the chemistry was igniting.

Intense piercing gazes and his one foot turn to leave made this moment  more acute and intensified with keen and zealous feelings for each other.πŸ‘

Garima shares her joy with Payal after seeing her MIL's dance performance while Mamiji receives applauses for her superb tricked "Manoranjan"performance and victory and gives in return nasty low treatment towards her DIL Payal which didn't go unnoticed by Garima.

NK's dance tilts the board completely towards Raizadas..[must say NK is a fab dancer..] Arnav's winning looks irritates Khushi but hurts her with his Egoistic money talk with ASR BG score"Paisa kuch bhi khareed sakta hai.."[money can buy anything...]...[Arnav bhi na...khabhi khabi had kar daita hai...]but gets hurt in return too..after realizing what he said...as Khushi's eyes were reflecting just hurt and anger..but he is determined to win her at any cost...but she is not giving in at any cost..

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Arnav always tries to get Khushi but he always gets success when he turns into ASR avatar...From contract marriage to before remarriage when he tries his best to bring her back..only ASR can break a deal with Khushi and that's FINAL...regardless Khushi is weak to Arnav yet fighter with ASR.

rightfully said. he never lost his ASRness,till the end. Thanks to cvs that they maintained consistency with ASR's character.

Khishi starts her performance with wink as a challenge...because she knows he can't stay in his senses seeing her in this bold avatar..."bijli girane mein hoon aye...kehtain hain mujh ko hawa hwa aye.."[I am here to do lightening at some one as ...I am wind] Nice selection of songs here...

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:She is here to bring that intensify moment of Arnav when his feet jammed up by the misty winds seeing her in red ...and he made her stand in rain and lightening night in return and he gave this punishment to himself too ...She is reminding him today ...his challenge to her to wear that mini skirt...and she is fulfilling that today...as "humain har chanauti manzoor hai"[I accept all of your challenges...]She is challenging him today you couldn't handle me in that red draped saree...how would you handle me now in this skirt.

haha, good one. she always makes him speechless with her ethereal beauty.

Arnav is mesmerized completely in his goddess today without blinking and is unaware of his surroundings .He is completely engrossed in her beauty and she knows that and fully using it in her favor.She has to win him "hum har haal main jeet keh dikhayen gey.."[I will win at any cost]She is making him aware of her running out patience for him which she did and doing for his return to her.She received his message through her heartbeat yet he denied it.Her complaint is arousing him"mujh ko tadpa keh tu ne kya paya..."[What did u get making me upset..all this time] as you were in this affliction too.She is not done yet complaining"sola ko bhi sola kiye thai singhar..."[I dressed up for u]On Diwali she dressed up for him and he broke her heart...

lovely, how you interpreted the lyrics of the songs.

He is listening his Maharani by giving her undivided attention... and getting happy internally as he is winning ,bringing her desires for him at surface again which he suppressed at Diwali night... He is burning in this aspired and consumed feelings for her as if "agar mujhe na mili tou meri sansain hi ruk jayengi"[If I didn't get her ,I won't be able to breath"].

Khushi has complete new line of art weapons to use on her LG today to awake and open his close heart today as she doesn't stop there...she accepts his attractive desires by hitting him with Yellow flower[the color yellow evokes feelings of joy and lightheartedness] and conveying her love to him by adoring his habits which brings a killing smile on his face witnessed by everyone. She made him meeting his human side to his heart and the others...by opening her heart to him embracing all of Him the way he is...He couldn't stop adoring and devouring her the very same way as the night of calendar shoot.

very beautifully said. her affect is too much on him, always.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: She is accepting him the way he is today which he accepts for her later"I love you khushi the way you are.." on their second date...

Anjali and Akash who were scared during Khushi's bold performance gets relieved seeing him laughing histarically..."tum haste huwe bohat ache lagte ho"[You look really nice laughing like this] Yes he does indeed.Anjali reminds him This is second time Khushi made him laughing..nice Di ...she knows somewhere too how does Khushi affect him...No doubt His laugh really makes everyone laughs and relaxes.

credit to creditor

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Khushi covered her face in her pure innocence and Arnav laughs at her for that.It was a bliss moment and later he will laugh boldly and free of all burdens when Khushi shows him his childhood naked pic.

MOMENT OF THE DAY

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrZuZehW3wc[/YOUTUBE]

fabulous read.
how you described the episodes with connection with past and future scenario is so thoughtful. Your sublime description of Arnav's feelings is wonderful.
all the blue lines grabbed my attention and my comments are in purple.
the edits are treat to watch.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

ARSHI"S INDEX   

EPISODE PART 166-167

Payesh Wedding Part-11

Payesh Wedding---Sangeet

Colors of deceit..

Payesh Wedding Rituals are in full swing as there are few days left in their union . Sangeet is so on and so is the challenge .But Sangeet ceremony is entangled with one side full of deceptions, lies, distraction, deceits ,and dupery .While other side with merriment ,hilarity , laughs ,and just a ball for every one .These two epis are showing how the deception is becoming heavier yet lurking around and warning everyone to pay attention and don't ignore it but alas.From trunk to bichoo song ,from mixed drinks to delusional Buaji ,from mixing up juice glasses to triple images of Nand Kishore...each one is setting its perimeter towards the indicator of the DECEIT "Shyam and its poisonous delusional nature" and how everyone is diverting and ignoring its gear towards entertainment.

From 122-123

very interesting reading of events and the clocks, the milk as purity, the aspersions cast on khushi's purity and teh saving from shyam. 

In all these gorgeous moments all eyes and ears turn to the noise of "Zor laga keh ..haiya" with rope dragging a trunk...Buaji and his Maharani..are in the frame...

Symbolism and connection: TRUNK...Buaji is dragging all the heavy weight of deception as she is older in GH and who is helping her...Khushi as she is bringing that in RM and Khushi is putting it in the middle with the help of NK as she and NK bear and share that deception during kidnapping... very nicely interpreted, faiqa... that trunk bothered me, and teh later connection you make as to why hp can crry it so easily... brilliant Mamiji as our only IPK James Bond tries to open it but Buaji diverts...During Teri Meri she is the one who will see the real pic in between Arnav and Khushi  as she saw poolside miss kissya too...but she is the one who is opening the trunk ,she is the one who reveals about Shyam's deception when she over hears Khushi and him divorcing Anjali during kidnapping.Later Khushi  drags it alone yet can't move it...and Arnav removes the hurdle...yet a glass of water breaks ...which means purifying her from all lies and deception...but Arnav makes it possible for her which she couldn't do it alone..as "har kaam tum akaile nahin kar saktin"[You can't do everything alone] During this hide and seek, his anxiousness is worth watching...NK can see her but Arnav can't and then he throws a provocative arrow in the air"

"shayad challenge se dar gayi hai."[may be, got scared off by the challenge.] which she receives through air kissing her face and playing with her hair...by popping out with all the glamour within to arouse any one with her killing looks by having same anxiousness right under the challenge and all... nicely written πŸ˜ƒ

Khushi with the help of NK brings the trunk in the middle and then After Mamiji's detective nature and Buaji's protective one over this trunk made HP superman to take this trunk down by one hand... IPK with super powers...

Symbolism and connection:Khushi and Buaji are holding weight of lies and deceits while HP has none ... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

MOMENT OF THE DAY 

very nice, faiqa...

it was so good to visit sangeet again and see them in that stage of relationship. they wwere a bit like kids really.

loved your interpretation of the trunk... why it was so heavy for buaji and khushii but not for hp... lovely. the intervention of nk in carrying it... and why, also mami ji's interest and snooping connecting it all to events later was inspired.

your memory of bandagement, time, and now the dawning of new day and joining of hands, again fabulous.

there was always so much hinting, teasing, layering and crafting in ipk... despite the bad sets and costumes πŸ˜†. 

the 4/7/14/2 connections you made... niiice.

there was a darkness to this episode with the scorpion trail speaking of horrors to come,though this time the sting was diverted, it was clear, a night of the scorpion will come... i am right now in that night, episode 189. πŸ˜•
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 184 - 185

Khote Khote reh gaya

Ek gehra dar sach hote hote reh gaya
Ek hi jhatke mein bhavanaon mein beh gaya
Ma bankar jo mere saamne rehti thi
Aaj uss Di ko khote khote reh gaya  

Na manaya koyi parv, manaya sirf ek hi tyohaar
Bhai behen ke din par diya raksha vachan ka uphaar
Kalaai mein bandha wo dhaga khulte khulte reh gaya
Diya hua mera vachan, aaj toot te toot te reh gaya  

Na maani koyi baat, na suni koyi pukar,
Hamesha karta raha, badtameezi se vyavhaar,
Aaj mere badsalooki ka aayina mujhe dikh gaya,
Mere ziddi baaton ka sazaa milte milte reh gaya

Toota saara guroor, chooti saari himmat,
Zakhmi Di ko dekh, bachche jaisi huyi haalat,
Chote bhai ke dabey huye aansuon ka baandh toot gaya
Ek baar phir se, apni Ma ko khote khote reh gaya

Translation:

A deep fear almost became true 
In one stroke got swept away by emotions
The one who would remain in forth as a mother
Today I almost lost that Di

Never celebrated any occasion, celebrated only one festival
On the brother-sister day, gave the promise to protect as a gift 
The thread tied on the wrist almost got loosened
The promise that I had given, almost got broken   

Didn't listen to any word, didn't heed to any call, 
Always behaved very rudely,  
Today I saw the reflection of my misbehaviour,
I almost got punished for my stubborn attitude

All arrogance broke, lost all courage,
Watching an injured Di, like a kid became my state ,
The little brother's dam of restrained tears broke   
Once again, I almost lost my mother 

Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Durga this is absolutely phenomenal. You are truly gifted! Each line is perfect in the emotion it conveys.. I loved it. Thank you for writing and sharing.. some lines to show my appreciation 😊..

chote di ka ye pyaar 
Aapke shabdon ne dil pe aisa kiya vaar
Apki kavita ke zariye jo aasu wo de gaya
Accha hua ye mauka hath se khote khote reh gaya
Edited by aarwen - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 184 - 185

Khote Khote reh gaya

Ek hi jhatke mein bhavanaon mein beh gaya
Ma bankar jo mere saamne rehti thi
Aaj uss Di ko khote khote reh gaya  

Na manaya koyi parv, manaya sirf ek hi tyohaar
Bhai behen ke din par diya raksha vachan ka uphaar
Diya hua mera vachan, aaj toot te toot te reh gaya  

Na maani koyi baat, na suni koyi pukar,
Hamesha karta raha, badtameezi se vyavhaar,
Aaj mere badsalooki ka aayina mujhe dikh gaya,
Mere ziddi baaton ka sazaa milte milte reh gaya

Zakhmi Di ko dekh, bachche jaisi huyi haalat,
Chote bhai ke dabey huye aansuon ka baandh toot gaya

Translation:

A deep fear almost became true 
In one stroke got swept away by emotions
The one who would remain in forth as a mother
Today I almost lost that Di

Never celebrated any occasion, celebrated only one festival
On the brother-sister day, gave the promise to protect as a gift 
The thread tied on the wrist almost got loosened
The promise that I had given, almost got broken   

Didn't listen to any word, didn't heed to any call, 
Always behaved very rudely,  
Today I saw the reflection of my misbehaviour,
I almost got punished for my stubborn attitude

All arrogance broke, lost all courage,
Watching an injured Di, like a kid became my state ,
The little brother's dam of restrained tears broke   
Once again, I almost lost my mother 

beautiful, durga.

that moment when there was no news of di to her standing at the gate... what must those moments have been like for him... and for her to see him in that state, shaken up as she was anyway. tough life these two siblings have faced, tied thery are to each other by a womb... a sense of umbilical cord in each other... maa is in her for him and perhaps in him for her, for when they share they know, only they knew her as maa... a tie that they so need in this life to live. the understanding of this relationship always amazed and touched. perhaps that's why the rakhee was always important and the brother honoured it from within, without fuss.

your poem goes to the heart of it. if he lost her today, he'd lose faith all over again... and himself.