Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Well said Sheena.

"no problem in life is a problem which we cant overcome"

Would like to add the following quote which I heard on Coffee with Karan show (Star World) in which our very own BigB (Amitabh Bachan) said:

"Jo Mann ka ho woh accha hai, Jo Mann ka naa ho woh aur bhi accha hota hai.
Kyunki jo mann ka nahin hota woh phir bhagwan ke mann ka hota hai, Aur hamare liye hamesha accha hi karta hai"

(If somethings in life are as per our wish its GOOD... If its not thats even BETTER..
Cause things that are not as per our wish then its GOD's WISH, and he always have good things stored for us.)

Cheers,

ides thumbnail
"sometimes I go about pitying myself, and all the while, I'm being carried on great wings upon the sky....."

Sheena....its so refreshing to see someone who believes in love in all its forms....and romantic love is not the only love on earth.....love does not mean hurting or losing all u have.....it should mean a gain....I have great admiration for ur ability to recognise the blessings in life and believe me u will always come out a winner with this attitude.....God Bless.....

Smish.....thnx for sharing ur experience with us.....many a times what we think is the best for us, is not actually so....that is why if something happens per God's Wish (as Vijay quoted) then its always better.....because He knows what we dont....

ritu thumbnail

Originally posted by: HUMM

Hey bolly, thinking and saying something serious,

Try to think what this means,

The river strives, yearns and struggles to merge with the sea from which it has come. It has that consummation ever in its consciousness. It attempts to make itself pure and pellucid so that it may be welcomed by its source. It overcomes every obstacle of terrain in order to journey successfully towards its goal. Man too must utilize all the physical, mental, intellectual and moral endowments that God has granted him so that he may journey to the goal of Realization.

The spark of Love in you has to be cherished and nourished; then, every being will be God, every act will be Divine and every reaction you get from the outside world will be charged with love and sweetened with that nectar. When you love the God in all beings, He responds with love. Love God, though tribulation may be your lot, love Him though you are refused and rebuked; for, it is only in the crucible of travail that the metal is purified and cleared of blemish.

Actually bolly its a message from my god,
""He says if nobody loves u , He loves u, If u can't find anybody to love, Love him he is always there for u and loves u a lot.""

That was great humm, i didn't know that you had a serious part too.

ritu thumbnail

For Sheena

That was really bad i appreciate the way u have taken it. I won't give u any lecture because i know lecturing someone is very easy but one who has it knows it.

But this is for u 👏

bollyfreak thumbnail
wow....you guys are all so amazing. I really thank you from the bottom of my heart. Truly, i havent gotten this much feedback and help from even the friends i have around me. But you guys seriously are great. Thank you so much! And yes smisha, thank you for sharing that with us. All of you guys...i appreciate it alot! You totally brought a smile on my face😛
ahmed316us thumbnail
Smile is always good thing to have. We all should worry about our present and future. forget about past.
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sheenz....I am happy that you shared your feelings with us and we bought that smile back. That is what friends are for...

and also the only reason I wanted to share my incident here was for you...because I felt god always has something good waiting for us in some form. We have to belive in that and always hope for the best.

It is hard for the person who goes through this and easy for others to just lecture as Ritu said. But if we can really ease some of your pain and bring on a smile, then it is worth it.

Keep smiling because that is precious.

😊
Sania-Usa thumbnail
HUM and BOLLYFREAK....i was about to cry after reading ur messages.......life plays such games....ups and downs are part of life well Sheenz i kinda went through samethings..fall of love.....sometimes its hard to understand what does life wants from us or what do we want from life aur shayad we dont wannna know we r in middle ...atleast thats my feelings and my thoughts i have heard and read many times that "jo peechey mur ker dekhta hai woh pather ka ho jata hai".....i dont know why im writing all this but i hope u all understand....😉