I would like to share this with you all..

bollyfreak thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Some of my recently developed thoughts on life:

Hi guys, well I have been thru alot in my life...meanin social aspects. Like love, friendship, etc. And there has been so many ups and downs. I love this guy and have since can remember. He was my best friend since i was 5. I never told him because i was too immature and thought it was only a crush. A few years back he hooked up with my other best friend. They are not together anymore. While they were together, i stopped lookin at him in that manner out of respect to my best friend. They broke up exactly a year ago and since then, my feelings for him have deepend. I don't talk to him anymore only cuz things are too complicated. It sucks cuz our friendship of like 14 years is thrown away and i don't even talk to my other girl best friend. I know i can never have him....thats that.

I've tried getting over him but i just cant. Like they say, you never forget your first love. So basically, ive accepted that and have begun to live with that. And ill tell you the last year of my life has been plain miserable. But the last month or so has been great. You know why? Because ive stopped lookin at that aspect of my life so dramatically. Ive started looking at all the beautiful things in life. For a year, all the beauty around me was as if it had something covering it. I was blinded...i could only see sadness. I probably sound like im overexaggerating, but trust me im not.

Now, what i wanna tell you all is to love life. Its so wonderful. Look at your family for example....its your own, you wont find anything or anyone like it. Look at the close friends you do have...wont find anythin like them. Just be happy for what you have. Dont look back..just keep moving ahead. I am and i am SOOOO much happier than i was just a little while back! Nothing in life should take control of the way you live it. You guys all seem like very nice people, and after reading some of your Sad moments and problems, i just thought id share this. So in conclusion, no problem in life is a problem which we cant overcome.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey bolly, thinking and saying something serious,

Try to think what this means,

The river strives, yearns and struggles to merge with the sea from which it has come. It has that consummation ever in its consciousness. It attempts to make itself pure and pellucid so that it may be welcomed by its source. It overcomes every obstacle of terrain in order to journey successfully towards its goal. Man too must utilize all the physical, mental, intellectual and moral endowments that God has granted him so that he may journey to the goal of Realization.

The spark of Love in you has to be cherished and nourished; then, every being will be God, every act will be Divine and every reaction you get from the outside world will be charged with love and sweetened with that nectar. When you love the God in all beings, He responds with love. Love God, though tribulation may be your lot, love Him though you are refused and rebuked; for, it is only in the crucible of travail that the metal is purified and cleared of blemish.

Actually bolly its a message from my god,
""He says if nobody loves u , He loves u, If u can't find anybody to love, Love him he is always there for u and loves u a lot.""
Edited by HUMM - 19 years ago
Dreamyangel thumbnail
I think u can foget ur first love if the guy u like turns out to be a complete jerk when u get to know him and insults u in front of all these people
bollyfreak thumbnail
yeah...i wish that were the case. the only reason i started loving him was cuz i knew everythin and loved all of that about him....oh well..what can you do?
bollyfreak thumbnail

man humm. That was great. I am definately saving what you just put on your reply. Thanks..that means so much to me. Its true though...about God. I totally agree. Thanks again! 😛

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome my dear friend, ur most welcome , u know we r all a big family at this wonderful site created by Vijay(India-Forums).😊😊
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sheena....

First of all I should say hats off to you for your courage and also that emotion which made you share this with us. You just made us feel more worthy. This is what a true friendship means to share and also to see someone does not get into the same action and pain.

You have done a great job by over coming. Belive me it is better to forget such people who are not considering your emotions. He may be your child hood friend, but did he talk to you about it and did he do anything to make you feel better...I think "No". But you are human too and you did go through all this trauma and finally made it out. True we should love life and move on and you did that.

What I want to say is, that god always does everything on some purpose. if you have seen the dark side, their is a brighter side too and soon you will find someone in your life, who will be much worthier and will love you for what you are. So wait for that good thing to happen to you and you will be glad that you did not go with your child hood friend rather you had something good coming in your way.

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HUMM

Hey bolly, thinking and saying something serious,

Try to think what this means,

The river strives, yearns and struggles to merge with the sea from which it has come. It has that consummation ever in its consciousness. It attempts to make itself pure and pellucid so that it may be welcomed by its source. It overcomes every obstacle of terrain in order to journey successfully towards its goal. Man too must utilize all the physical, mental, intellectual and moral endowments that God has granted him so that he may journey to the goal of Realization.

The spark of Love in you has to be cherished and nourished; then, every being will be God, every act will be Divine and every reaction you get from the outside world will be charged with love and sweetened with that nectar. When you love the God in all beings, He responds with love. Love God, though tribulation may be your lot, love Him though you are refused and rebuked; for, it is only in the crucible of travail that the metal is purified and cleared of blemish.

Actually bolly its a message from my god,
""He says if nobody loves u , He loves u, If u can't find anybody to love, Love him he is always there for u and loves u a lot.""

Well said Humm!!

Life always goes on. whatever happens in past we must try to forget. I know its difficult to do so. but we have to live in today not past. Who knows what has future got us.

Bollyfreak i appreciate u that u are trying to forget it and moving ahead in ur life. I must say u are great bcoz all cant do this. I hope everything happens fine in ur life.

All the best for ur future. Dont ever try to live in past.God bless u.😊

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ok let me share something that happened with me....

When my parents were looking for a proposal for me....I was least interested and rejected many because their was no spark and people mistook me and though that I am being too mean and hurting my parents feelings. At the same we also knew that the guy too had same response, he too did not feel the spark...but still I was to be blamed...

Finally when I met my husband, I had rejected him too (because he was not tall 😆😆 and that was just a reason to avoid meeting). But my mom surprised me by inviting them home on one evening...I was so furious at first. I met him, talked to him for an hour and to everyone's surprise...I said "Yes" and the my hubby to said "Yes"...

We got engaged the same night and married next day morning. The whole thing happened with in 10 hours frame. So I can say mine was the fastest marriage...with all the traditions followed....

So when the time comes, nothing can stop and things happen so fast, you will not have time to think what is happening and I had no time to think nor enjoy what was happening...for me it was a dream and I tried pinching myself too many times to see if this was real......but it was real

*Anjali* thumbnail
wow, sheena---i really admire your courage and your positive attitude.  It can be very difficult to get over someone, especially in your case since you've known him for so long.  But it's great that you are so level-headed and have been able to put things into perspective so well.  hats off you, girl!! 👏👏

smisha--thanks for sharing that with us!!!!  I'm really happy that things worked out so beautifully for you in such a small time frame too!!  You must have felt like you were living a fairy tale!! 😊
Edited by anjali308 - 19 years ago