Frequent Posters

love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: tinsel_akira

Wooww this is such a good FF 
Just read it now 
Its damn interesting 
But don't u think its time to bring in the Raizada family in now? 

Sent u buddy request 
Add me in ur PM list too plz <3

Oops u already in my buddy list 

Plz snd me pm too

Thank you so much!  Welcome to B&B. ;)  The Raizada family is here...amby-adi-arnav-khushi are a part of the raizada family, aren't they??  I know what you mean, though, and rest assured that they will be back in the picture soon.  I will definitely PM you when I update this FF.  once again, welcome to B&B..hope to have you with us through this journey.

Originally posted by: Asiyamajeed

Ohh girl!!! I'm deadwa now...it is
One of the bestest chappy of ur's it was...!!!
Amazingly mindblowng!!!

With khush dreamland katieji you send me too into mine...!!!
Hope everyone's dreams come true..!!

Loved every bit of the update!!<3<3

great work ji..!!

Thank you Asiyaji!!  Maybe next updatewa will change your mind about that. ;)  Amen to that sister...I hope everyone's dreams (the non-evil ones, anyway) come true...

Originally posted by: srahs

Ohh wow that was amazing

Thanks!

Originally posted by: spvd

part 45
awesome dear...
lovely...
beautiful...
the kids are so happy...
and Arnav and Khushi too...
did Amber come to know about Arnav?
cont soon dear...

Thank you!  Everyone is happy for now...the characters of the FF and my readers, and even me! :D

Originally posted by: cosmina

is it Amber? but i don't want to figure herself,i wish the scene to be with all four of them,and i want to see how will react children and their mother as well. sorry for bother you about updates,but is your fault,i like to read more,and more,and more...

Is it Amber?  Maybe...and don't you ever worry about bothering me about updates...you can bother me all you want...I even made a chat club just so my readers can bother me as much as they want ;)

Originally posted by: seeta_naips

wow love the easy way in which they are living together

crap "Daddy"  

cant wait for the next update

Yeap...they've fallen into a normal routine of a happy family... ;)

Originally posted by: -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Aaa I just loved da update. ... he is not going yeaaahhh Aweee Amber I so wanted to hug her Aweee Adi wanted ro weep as well but he didn't because he wanted to b there for his sister how cute n adorable. ..   tears pricked my eyes when Anber came towards her mother n hugged her. Aweee really loved it

oh to Anjali came with empty bags good girl.. .. how well they know them right ...Aweee they all r so happy now... 

oh he told her indirectly what he wished for n her dream came true n I was like omg...

I loved how Arnav choose to sleep in her bedroom. 

superb he is going to ask her abt her decision yuppie... she will say yes... I m sure its Amber who called him daddy n she knew it all since the day of Kripa's birthday right? can't wait to read da next update

Thank you Farwa!  Adi is a typical boy for the most part...you know..boys don't cry and etc etc etc..besides...here, his Mamma had told him to be strong, how could he possibly go against her wish? ;)  Anjali has figured out Khushi well in the year that she has known her...so she's using her knowledge to her advantage. ;)  A few decisions and discussions are coming up and after that its all just tying loose ends. :)  and who's calling him dad and why will be revealed in the next update!

Originally posted by: SPraba

Dear when is the next update? I cant wait to read what Arnav's reaction is after hearing daddy? Please update soon. 

Next update in a few minutes hun.  I know its been a long gap since the last one but AD has been hectic.

Originally posted by: bhaktiii

Finally finally finally ... Finished till date..
How's awesome this ff is , I already told u!! 
Just telling u one more time ...AMAZING!!
Loved it!

Ps: u r evil n u know that!!!

Hey Bhakti!  Glad you're all caught up now and even more glad to have you with us. :)  yes, I am aware of me evilness but I promise I have a halo too (it appears every now and then when Evil Katie takes  a vacation.)

Originally posted by: LadyR

They are settling into a routine and I am hoping they are able to renew their vows just as Arnav has been planning to. 
The little voice calling out Daddy, makes me wonder if it is Amby, with her astute little mind coming to ask Arnav can she call him that...but without the knowledge of knowing who he is.. 

Yeap...they've found the normal routine of a happy family but that routine is about to change in a few updates...Arnav's plans of renewing the vows will definitely follow through...Ahh...I have read a lot of theories about this daddy' cliffhanger but I think yours is my favourite and most apt too!  It totally sounds like something Amby would do. :)  p.s:  I love how you referred to her as Amby' rather than Amber'.

Originally posted by: Arnav1Khushi

I think the daddy was said by Amber.  Felt bored so commented again. Lol

Lol...clearly...I'm doing a bad job of entertaining you over at the CC...and why do you think the daddy' was said by Amber??

love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Oliver.Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I wanna give u a big hug for the update. It was mind blowing. Each scene was excellent. Bravo! Just when I think the previous chapter is the best, u leave me stumped with a bigger and better update. I loved the chapter a lot. 😛
The way Khushi wanted to surprise him and so told the kids the truth. There was relief and joy in the way she shared the information with Adi and Amby. The way she was skeptical and wondered their reaction although she knew they loved their Buddy showed us the various emotions of a mother. The scene couldn't have been portrayed any more beautifully. I like how she explained that they had a fight and so they separated. The kids are too small to understand the dynamics or their once shattered parents marriage. When they found out Buddy was the father, the way Amby and Adi chimed together to call them daddy and dad was utterly cute. How adorable was that. I held a breath when they sad they won't call him papa but what they said was really childlike and innocent. 

When the skeptically went to Arnav and called him dad. It was excellent. I am running out of words to describe. Lol. I could totally picture the scene. The way the wanted reconfirmation and told him their fears about leaving again and fighting with their mamma was essential. Kids always wanna be in the safe zone without any worries. I loved how he asked them to hug him. When Aditya ran and hugged him, I thought like mother the son has turned out. As Amby took slow and steady steps towards him was a good gesture. Her dream of seeing her father couldn't have been any more better. The way he said come sweetheart and said I missed u too baby was adorable.

The family hug was the best. I loved Aditya's question. It was kiddish and cute. 

Arnav's proposal was very heartfelt and the moment was beautiful, the most important parts in their life was witnessed by khushi's garden. I envy the garden. Hehe. And wat more to say when there is a rain scene. If the ipk rain scene was intense and brought out the new lingering feelings for Arnav, this one showed the charisma and understanding two people in love would have. The moment was epic and unforgettable. 

2 more torchorous weeks. This waiting is becoming and more hard to bare. Please make it quick. 
Edited by Arnav1Khushi - 10 years ago
ankitamishra201 thumbnail
thanx for d update it was really sweet especially dis part 
"I don't want to call him papa..."  Amber frowned.

Khushi's breath hitched for a moment.  Whatever she was expecting to hear, it wasn'tthis!  Especially coming from Amber!

"Yeah, I don't want to call him papa...can I call him daddy instead?"  Amber looked at Khushi with eyes still slightly wide from the surprise.

"I don't want to call him papa or daddy...I'll call him dad!"  Aditya chirped.

loved both amber n aditya's reactions ...
finally the family is together in true sense 
Edited by ankitamishra201 - 10 years ago
rubikjules thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow katie!

The english language definitely needs to invent new adjectives to describe my state of mind after reading this update..!!!

I think they have awards for FFs..this chapter deserves to win one for the most awaited, most brilliantly written and the most read chapter in d history of FFs..I think I've read it 4 times yesterday..

I can't point out one specific scene tht I enjoyed reading most this time...I enjoyed evry scene, every word in d update immensely..

Thank you so much katie..!! :) you never fail to make my day wid such amazing updates!!

Btw, I've meant to join d CC ever since it started..I had enjoyed our little chat via pms once when I ws stalkin BnB..d idea of a CC had appealed to me even then..unfortunately, my AD currently is super busy :( :( I'm hopin tht things wil slow down in a couple of weeks..*fingers crossed*.. So you wil surely see me soonest on d CC ..

Jules
Edited by rubikjules - 10 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
In that moment, Arnav felt as if the entire world was in his arms, as if every ounce of happiness from this universe had combined in two bodies which became Amber and Aditya, his kids.  He had clearly been wrong when he'd thought that it didn't matter how they addressed him.  Hearing the words dad' and daddy' had been water to a parched soul, a healing balm for a wounded soul.

amazing update heart felt loved that she told the kids who their dad was amazing loved how the approached him and arnav was so stunned over joyed that he could not even speak loved the update mind blowing loved how she told him that she knew and loved that arnav spoke all the loved that was in his heart for her loved the proposal so cute amazing update thanks for the pm.
Edited by dumas - 10 years ago
Spoonai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved loved the update so much, I'm so happy that the confessed and I'm happy that khushi finally accept Arnav with his past deeds. But again I'm happy for their little family,chopping khushi going to expect again   😳
Asrkkgsr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome updte.liked ambis and asis reactiin.finally khushi confess her feeling.hope soon arnav will confess his nightmare to khushi.waiting for whole family reunion
GAURI29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing update dear
Loved it...
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Perfect Katie, absolutely perfect, what poetic words for Arnav to hear! And you wrote simple words for Khushi to let the kids know. 

They truly became a family in this chapter, children's innocence was addressed simple, questions that only children would ask or think.., 'you won't leave us tugged at my heart strings ,and who will be Daddy's favorite, was my favorite

I cried throughout ... All is forgiven for the cliffhanger !!