Zaya ff Forever Yours... chap 12: pg 40

devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello everyone.. I am lara and I am new in this forum. I have written few stories before on other couples but this is my first attempt of writing something on zaya.

Recently I am so much addicted to Greek mythology... the Gods and the Godesses... their culture and beliefs, that now I thought to write this story on zaya based on Greek mythology. Instead of some main Gods and Godesses names and activities I am gonna make up most of the others according to my own imaginations. I hope you will like reading it... ( crossing fingers ) but at the same time I am afraid as well.. as this is my first attempt to write something like this and if you want to call it a fairytale lovestory... well you obviously can. So I am kinda tensed but anyhow taking the risk and waiting to see what happens.

If you have any questions regarding this story feel free to ask me through your comments.

Support me and this story please... by liking and commenting... that would be so sweet of you.

I will be sending pms whenever I update to people who will like and comment, and also dont forget to send me a buddy request to get pms. Looking forward to make new friends over here and know about your views about this story which I named " Forever Yours ".

Love u all... 😊😊
Lara.

Forever Yours

Index...
                                  ~~~~~~~~~
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue: pg 1

Chapter 1 : pg 3

Chapter 2: pg 7

Chapter 3: pg 10

Chapter 4: pg 14

Chapter 5: pg 17

Chapter 6: pg 22

Chapter 7: pg 25

Chapter 8: pg 29

Chapter 9: pg 32

Chapter 10: pg 35

Chapter 11: pg 37

Chapter 12: pg 40

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My other works...

My zaya works...

Edited by devilaonmoon - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devilaonmoon thumbnail

Forever Yours

Prologue...

People call me executioner, reaper, harvester, collector of souls... Mortals despise my arrival, they hate me... I am unwanted and called as a bad omen everywhere in earth. When I touch someone my fingers rip out their soul and I am the reason people gets seperated from their loved ones, I am the reason of their tears and they curse me with venom in their tongues.

I am Death, I am a God, I am a celestial being... but I am not respected nor am I worshipped. I am Zain the God of death and I have numbed my heart since the dawn of time. I refuse to show my pain of being a outcast... of being always hated and unwanted. Centuries and milleniums pass by me but my loneliness stays the same. I accept it because maybe it was meant to be like this though sometimes I couldnt help but feel that it was so unfair but it was also true that whatever I feel wouldnt change my fate.

But something changes in this euation of normality and from that moment I feel everything changing for me.. for better or maybe for worse.

I existed from the beginning of time.. from forever but my forever... my eternity truly started from the moment.. the very moment when I met her.

So this is the prologue, please press the like button and comment if you like it and want get pm's from me. Send me a buddy request also.. to get pms...

Take care...

Will be back soon with the first chapter. Till then chappals and shoes.. all are welcome, ohh yeah.. flowers too...😳😳

Edited by devilaonmoon - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lara u'r here with zaya ff.i'm happy as u'r a wonderful writter.prologue look really intersting and different.can't wait for the next part and aliya entry.Edited by edwebllalover9 - 10 years ago
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: preity_d

R u Lara? ðŸ¤”

Yepp... I am. Call me clara if you want to and HEY... you are an old friend from ehmmbh forum... :)...
nice to see you here.
Emaani.95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi :)
The prologue was very well written but  it awakened many questiones in my mind which I hope you will surely answer in your next updates so am waiting eagerly to read further of my Zain's misery, you better update soon ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜ƒ
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: devilaonmoon

Yepp... I am. Call me clara if you want to and HEY... you are an old friend from ehmmbh forum... :)...
nice to see you here.

OH hey Clara, yeh I remember you, we used to read and comment on each others work ðŸ˜ƒ nice to see you here ðŸ¤—  
BlossomingRose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow, the prologue sounds fantastic! Can't wait to read more ðŸ˜Š
niki795 thumbnail
awesome prologue Lara
loved it
something different
continue soon
thanks for the pm
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

lara u'r here with zaya ff.i'm happy as u'r a wonderful writter.prologue look really intersting and different.can't wait for the next part and aliya entry.

Heyyy... Even I am too glad to find you here, thanks huh...😊😊...
Next chapter coming soon, I hope you will like that too.
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Emaani.95

Hi :)

The prologue was very well written but  it awakened many questiones in my mind which I hope you will surely answer in your next updates so am waiting eagerly to read further of my Zain's misery, you better update soon ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜ƒ

Hiii...😊😊

Thank u so much for your comment. Yes... I hope you get the answers of your questions in the first chapter but if you still feel confused.. please do ask me and I will answer you without revealing the suspense and future thingy's of the story.

And dont yaa worry, I am gonna update sooonnn...😉