Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

logi thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Thanks Atina for the super update.

I think Venky is not killed by Ganga. Before Ganga meets venky someone killed him might be MS goondas.

Anaivarukkum Iniya Thamizh puthaandhu nal vaazhthukkal.

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for the update atina! nithila's anger at sundara is justified but at least she wasn't so abruptly rude to him as she was to her own mum.😕 awww.. that dream selva had is cho sweet! i hope it comes true soon enough!😳😳 erghhh.. another kolai? chi chi.. why are serials always showing murders & violence?😡😡😡

Kavitha Ravi thumbnail
Thanks Atina ma for the updates.
Leena as you said hope Selva's dream comes true.
revasri thumbnail
Puththaandu Nal Pazhlthukkaludan thanx Atina for your nice update and the pics.

Another murder and again jail for Thamarai. May be Nithi will be more angry with her Mom and when she knows .......... Why Thamarai under going the same bad experience once again.

The director missed a change to drag the serial for atleast one episode as Neelambari Raaga mentioned, that Adhi got a chance to go to the hospital to archanafies SundaraG. Perumale.........really missed the scenario!

revasri thumbnail

Originally posted by: logi

Thanks Atina for the super update.

I think Venky is not killed by Ganga. Before Ganga meets venky someone killed him might be MS goondas.

Anaivarukkum Iniya Thamizh puthaandhu nal vaazhthukkal.

Exactly, i too have the same feeling Logi.

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates

Zee
patraj thumbnail
I saw this episode too. Exactly as you have updated. But I think I prefer your updates more than the serial itself, so I have decided to only read your updates.

Thanks again.

Pat
Aanteek thumbnail
Hey guys, I saw Deepak dressed and danced like like a western style lady in Jodi No. 1 yesterday. I will take some pictures and will definetely post here in the picture gallery if that is Ok AtinaJi? he was dancing with Tharika. she dressed up as a man. What a great performance by both of them. Great Job Deepak!!!! 👏
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that will be good serial....please go ahead and post....

Make sure you will see the right marging in your preview window...which menas you have arranged the pictures well......if not just paste the pictures one below the other with 1 or 2 space in between
sweetrina thumbnail
hi all, i am new here. i am from singapore & lately got hooked to deepak's acting in bandham & malargal.
and not forgetting jodi no 1 & the way he host EQ in vijay tv is simply superb!!
i find deepak soooo cute & the way he acts simply rocks!!

atina - tks sooo much for updating abt bandham serials as i can't watch it here as they show the serial in the morning while i am at work. your updates really helps me alot & i really appreciate!!