Posted: 10 years ago
Looks interesting...
Update soon...
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

CHAPTER 1

Bhopal, two years ago...

"Mrityunjay, you will be back, right?" I asked him with a small voice. "Yes... I will be back, just for you," he said. "Promise?" I asked, stretching my hand out towards him. "Promise," he said, putting his hand in mine. I gave him one last hug and he turned to go. He turned around, waved and gave me a smile. "Bye," I said, while waving back. He turned around and headed towards the gate for his. Two years without him was something that I had never even imagined and now it was happening for real. I wonder how these two years will pass without Mrityunjay? My best friend, Mrityunjay.

She gave me one last hug and I turned around to leave. It was harder than I had thought to leave her. But I had to go. Baba wanted me to go and handle the business in London. I was only 22, I couldn't handle a business. But it was Taara who had believed in me and insisted that I take this opportunity and go. I turned around to look at her one last time. I waved and smiled at her. She waved back and said "Bye." I would be back in two years just for her. Taara, my best friend.

Present day, Bhopal

"Uncle, why isn't Mrityunjay here yet?" I asked, getting up from the chair. I couldn't sit anymore. He called me a few minutes ago and told me that his flight had landed but why hadn't he come out yet? I wanted to see him. He was so busy in London that he hadn't even Skyped me once. He only talked to me on the phone every other day. I hadn't even seen his face for two years and he called him self my best friend. Let him come, I thought. I'm not going to spare him today. He's going to be in so much trouble.

"Taara, his flight just came, relax, he'll be here any minute now. Just sit down," he said. Uncle was right but still. I was so eager to see him. He was my best friend. I looked at the arrival section once more and saw a guy coming out. It took me a second to recognize who it was. I looked with my eyes squinted. I finally recognized him. It was Mrityunjay. "Uncle finally he's here," I said and ran towards him. I crashed against him and gave him a big hug.

"Finally, after two years, you are back," I said into his chest. I felt his arms around me. This was the second safest place for me in this world... Being in Mrityunjay's arms. The first of course was my dad. "I promised you so I had to come back. I have to keep my best friend happy and smiling you know," he said. I let go of him and looked at his face. He looked a bit different for sure. He wasn't that 22-year-old crazy Mrityunjay anymore. He was wearing jeans and a dress shirt and he looked, well, handsome.

I was back in Bhopal now. I was back for Taara. I purposely hadn't seen her for the past two years. I wanted it to be a surprise. I walked out of the doors and found a beautiful girl running towards me. She was wearing a blue kurti with white leggings. I looked at her face and recognized her. It was Taara. She had changed so much in the past 2 years. She used to have her hair in a braid and used to be so chubby. Now, she let it loose and didn't even look that chubby anymore.

She hugged me and said, "Finally, after two years, you are back." I wrapped my arms around her. " I promised you so I had to come back. I have to keep my best friend happy and smiling you know," I said. She broke the hug and looked at me. She had become so different in the last two years. But she was still my best friend.

"Kaka, can you please take Mrityunjay's stuff to the car," she said to Ramu kaka, who had come behind Antara. "And you, Mr. Shekawat, are coming with me." She grabbed my hand. "Where?" I asked. "Don't you want to meet your parents? Or do you want to stay standing here?" she asked. "Of course I want to meet them," I answered. "Then let's go," she said and led me towards my parents.

After meeting my parents, we got ready to go back home. "Ok Mrityunjay, I'll meet you later," Taara said as we were getting in the car. "Where are you going?" I asked. "I have to go give the kids tuition lessons," she said. "I just came and you're already heading off to work?" I asked. "I have to go, I can't leave the kids. They really need this. Anyways, it's only for an hour, I promise I'll be back soon," she said. "Ok, but you have to promise that you will come over for dinner tonight," I said. "But Mrityunjay..." she said. "Taara, Mrityunjay is right. You and your dad should come for dinner tonight. It will be fun," Mom said. "Ok Aunty, but right now I have to go, I'll meet you guys for dinner. Bye," she said and ran towards the first auto she could find.

Bari ho gayi hain par uska pagal pan ab tak nahi gaya, I thought as I sat in the car. But that's what made her different. She grew older but her heart was always innocent like a child's. That's Taara Kaul for you. Crazy but sweet.

A/N: So that was the first chapter! Leave your comments and let me know how it was! :) If you would like a pm for this story, please like the index on the first page :) 

Edited by Wahian4lyf - 10 years ago
Archi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow dear ⭐️

👏

nice character sketch 👏👏👏👏👏

Now story begins...😃
Edited by Archi21 - 10 years ago
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3