Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha07

Hi!!! Just came across your drabble series half n hour back and got hooked to it after reading the 1st part itself. This is such an awesome series. M just lovving it. When shall v get the most awaited second part ;). 

Oh wow! :)
Thank you. :D
On the way πŸ˜†
santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So, I'm here again. πŸ˜†
Hope you guys don't kill me because there's not much ZaYa in this update. 
The day is not over yet though. ;)

Zaya Drabble: Honeymoon Days- Day 4(B)

She came out in the dress and found the area empty. Feeling suspicious, she came to the bedroom which had the wardrobe. When she opened the wardrobe, she couldn't find any clothes. Her clothes, that is. It was filled completely with western clothes rather than the suits she bought along. Even though what she was wearing made her feel much more comfortable, she refused to admit that it did. So she did what she always does, "ZAIN OSMAN ABDULLAH, where the hell are you?" she screamed.

Just then, she heard the recorder nearby tell her, "If you're hearing this message, that means you've already said my name. Go to the living room and read the note on the TV and follow the instructions to get your clothes back. Loads of hugs and kisses darling. Your loving husband Zain."

As soon as she heard the message, she felt like throwing the recorder and stamping it till it didn't work but she had a feeling that he left more messages in there.

So she went to the room and picked up the note to read it.

Well hello darling. I guess you've heard my message. I hope you haven't broken the recorder yet because it has quite a lot of messages left.
Well, your first task for the day is to go to the wardrobe and pick out one of the dresses I have marked, wear it and come to the lobby.
Waiting for you there.
Love,
Your darling husband.
P.S. Don't tear it. You're definitely going to need it ahead! xoxo

Aliya, who was about to tear the note, stopped herself and went to the wardrobe to see what he had marked. She saw five dresses with a different colored hanger and assumed those were the five he had marked and damn, was she shocked.

The first dress was a black, off-shoulder dress which was backless and went up to her knees. It was simply designed and there was a stylish belt and killer black heels alongside to go with it.

The second one was a short-sleeved, green, frilly dress which ended quite above her knees and she kept pulling it down when she tried it on. To go with it, there were simple blue-green sandals and a deep blue clutch.

The third dress was simple. It was a typical gown which was sleeveless and was deep red in color. There were some red stilettos to go with it and a stylish handbag which was black.

The fourth one was a yellow sundress which had some stripes in white. It was quite a pretty dress and there were white sandals to go with it and a cream colored hat.

The fifth one was a jean mini skirt and a pink top with a white belt along with it. The top had some design on it in purple and the skirt was plain.

Also, Zain had left his blue jacket there for her to wear since it was cold outside. Since the mini skirt suited it the best, she decided to go with it and decided to go and teach Zain a lesson, hoping this would be the last of her clothing endeavors.

She thought to herself, 'This is going to be one looong day." 

Well, good? Bad? Awful?
Do leave your comments behind. :)
READ.LIKE.COMMENT.
Also, I have no idea about the dresses. Maine kuch bhi likh diya. πŸ˜†

Love,
Ananya
Edited by ARandKJFan - 10 years ago
Mishika123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome chapter dear ! πŸ‘
It's not at all bad ! infact its too good ! 
Loved it ! 
I'm very eager to now Zain's expression wen he will see Aliya in mini skirt ! β˜ΊοΈ
..SchnellBus.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing one .
Waiting for the next part :D

---Shweta--- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
"If you're hearing this message, that means you've already said my name. Go to the living room and read the note on the TV and follow the instructions to get your clothes back. Loads of hugs and kisses darling. Your loving husband Zain."

Well hello darling. I guess you've heard my message. I hope you haven't broken the recorder yet because it has quite a lot of messages left.
Well, your first task for the day is to go to the wardrobe and pick out one of the dresses I have marked, wear it and come to the lobby.
Waiting for you there.
Love,
Your darling husband.
P.S. Don't tear it. You're definitely going to need it ahead! xoxo

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wow that was awesome waiting to see Zain's reaction...

But i wish Aaliya wore that Green dress ...Damn i went too far in mah imaginaion lolz
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Update
Your loving husband Zain - aww that's so nice😳
cant wait for the next one, Aliya in a mini skirt and I want to know what Zain's reaction will be
Prizi thumbnail
Awesum
i really want sum romance 😳
_PanCake_ thumbnail
Amazing update...
Waiting to see zain's reaction whn he will see aliya in mini skirt...
Want sum romance...plzzz
Update soon... :-)
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved the update
it was really good 
thanks for the pm πŸ˜Š