Mumbai, Sep 27 (IANS) A minor fire broke out Monday on the sets of Star Plus' forthcoming cookery game show 'Master Chef India', but no casualties have been reported.
'Fire broke on the sets of 'Master Chef India' around 4:30 p.m. There was an electrical spark which caused a small fire and damaged equipment worth Rs.100,000. Luckily Akshay, Rishiji and Randhirji, who came as special guests, were outside,' added the source.
The show is being shot in Film City in Goregaon.
The culinary show will provide a platform to acknowledge and encourage the skills of passionate cooks and will groom them to become professionals.
Akshay will be judging the show along with chefs Kunal Kapoor and Ajay Chopra. The show, featuring 12 contestants, will be on air Oct 16.