As the new year takes shape, BollyCurry is here with a bang with a newer edition of our Contest of the Week : Scrambled Words.
Like always, we begin the contest by giving you the answers to the previous edition of Contest of the Week: Scrambled Words.
- Jai Ho
- Namak Halaal
- Shah Rukh Khan
- "Abhi Toh Party Shuru"
- Comedy Nights with Kapil
- Sadashiv Amrapurkar
- Sajid Wajid
- olean (Hint: Popular TV star debut horror film);
- dihtrsha (Hint: This chocolate boy recently celebrated his birthday);
- raevt (Hint: The first movie of 2015);
- naoraneepokhrakka (Hint: The youngest Kapoor daughter married to a Khan);
- aamitshbh (Hint: Big B's first release of this year);
- alishvekrakks (Hint: The famous music directing duo);
- cgurharymeoudet (Hint: Coming from TV to Bollywood, with his wife on his side);
- oneepikakaaudde (Hint: The tall dimpled damsel);
- akosivernrgrghan (Hint: Debutant in Bhushan Patel's movie);
- naabggnba (Hint: A hit title track, featuring the Greek god of Bollywood).
Writer: Amanda H.
Editors: Pooja B.and Sonia R.
Graphics: Shikha A.
Do you have a suggestion or comment for BollyCurry? Drop us a PM at BC_Dropbox today!