Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Mira!!!!!

Awesome ending it is. Enjoyed reading it. Thanks for the sweet fic. Loved every bit of it. Hope to read more from you.
chahat_j thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey mira...just read the entire ff...it was amazing with perfect story line and all the required drama...loved its simplicity....

cheers!!
chahat
ambryn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wah Mira wah... very nice..

Are we getting "an epilogue"?

Take care...
suzzane14 thumbnail
omg..............amazing.....great..that part was just adorable...thanks a lpt..take this comment as a reserved one...ill get back to it...hehe
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey mira read your ff and it was fab keep it up
Miracle_sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyy Mira!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First of all THIS FF WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I started reading this yesterday and finnished today!!!!!!
Oh and by the was SAME PINCH I'll tell you why!!! Your name is Mira and my name is also Mira!!!!!!!
In the start of this ff I was like OH NOOOOO he loves anji!!! and I was sure anji was going to be a negative charachter but then you surprised me by making her such a sweet person!!!!
And when ridhimaa got angry with Armaan that was sooooooo sad.
I loved the happy ending a lot!!!!
Mira : )
repercussion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Mira...since i've been reading one of your fanfictions " AR love story" and it has left a savory taste on my buds....i was wondering if u r currently writing more fanfictions...srry to offend u with the rudeness of my comment but i wud sure cum bck to this ff nd leave a summary of how i fell in luv with ur literary techniques...a wrd at the moment that best summarises my view of what i have read so far is realistically intriguing! ofcourse that's 2...rotfl!
Soulmate27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
JUST CAME ACROSS UR FF..................................READ THE LAST PART hehehehehehehe

now i am gonna read from the beginning....................luuuuuuuuuuved it........

happy ending...........congrats.
..Mira.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: repercussion

Hey Mira...since i've been reading one of your fanfictions " AR love story" and it has left a savory taste on my buds....i was wondering if u r currently writing more fanfictions...srry to offend u with the rudeness of my comment but i wud sure cum bck to this ff nd leave a summary of how i fell in luv with ur literary techniques...a wrd at the moment that best summarises my view of what i have read so far is realistically intriguing! ofcourse that's 2...rotfl!

Aww hun there's nothing rude at all about your comment, haha actually I feel you're complimenting me way more than I deserved to be. I only have one other FF i'm doing at the moment, and I haven't gotten very far in it yet, I've written one part only. The name of it is The Holiday.
maryamdiggi thumbnail
love it just love it and love u