Users

Frequent Posters

beckytower thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
How about you? How is the normal day life going on? 😳
sunin thumbnail
Hearty congrats Becks. I wish I was there for your award presentation and present you with some thing. 👏

Normal day is normal 😆...... trying to lame 😆

holidays na....so working out, golfing etc....things that are more enjoyable and allowed in the 6 months of sunshine and good temps. Edited by sunin - 15 years ago
beckytower thumbnail
I wish you were there too! We will meet someday though 😳 Thank-you 😃

Well ofcourse 😆 normal is normal. LOL. You play golf? Nice nice! My friend is really good at playing golf 😳
sunin thumbnail
I am also trying to find a job full-time or go for ph.d....applied in few unis....lets see what happens. Edited by sunin - 15 years ago
beckytower thumbnail
My holidays begin next Thursday. Our school weeks here in Dubai, U.A.E. are from Sunday-Thursday. Next week is my last before summer holidays. 😊

Good to see you are enjoying your holidays 😃
beckytower thumbnail
Well the hard-working person that you are, you won't be able to rest in peace without having some proper job to do, so that's expected from you 😆 to look for one.

Great going! 😃
sunin thumbnail

I love golf becks....

few years ago, i considered golf as the silliest, stupidest, and meaningless game of the rich and lazy. but one summer, my friends forced me to join their league and I got pulled. Now i love the game. 😆

sorry becks, the absent-minded professor i am...i am applying for ph.d. just finished masters...don't know what i was thinking...getting done, 3 years ahead of everyone makes you lose sanity i guess 😆

the problem is i don't know what "proper" is....

Edited by sunin - 15 years ago
sunin thumbnail
any news on shilpa, ks, etc.

you still have to tell me about your journeys with sonabir, rajeev, and your telephone conversations with cinevistaas people?
beckytower thumbnail
Oh yes. lots to talk about.

well what do you want me to tell you about today? rajeev? i am in more love with him nowadays 😆 😳
beckytower thumbnail
Shilpa isn't doing that show, but I am happy...it increases her chances of doing DMG, don't ask how 😆 it's jst some weird feeling coming from me..saying she has to be back ..coz accordign to TRP nonsense..dmg is going down the drain 😃 😛