Users

Frequent Posters

sunin thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Becksy dear 🤗 Hi Hi Hi..... 😊
beckytower thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Helloooo! Sooo long! Ahhhh! How are you? First and foremost!
sunin thumbnail
Same to same 😆 ....No changes, none...what so ever 😆

I am the same... as I left, chatting with you last time 😊

Ofcourse, still pained with Shilpa's departure. 😭
sunin thumbnail
What about you....What did you do in the past few weeks becks? How did the Year-book project go?
How is our mission of bringing Shilpa back coming on?
beckytower thumbnail
Sigh. I know! Well I am glad my Sunin is still the same 🤗

Yes..but talks are that Karan and Shilpa might be hosting a show together.. dmg trps are real bad...so she couls be back 😊
beckytower thumbnail
Year book was done in a week and a half 😊 Finished.

After which, I started work on our school Planner design..that's still taking place and is progressing..should be done sometime this week 😊

After which I started organising our Awards Function (that's being held this Wed!) sooo...had to create a presentaion on all the winners (I am one too 😛 😆 hahaa..).

Now the powerpoint presentation consists of 200 slides, so you can imagine how much time and work goes into that. Shall be done tonight with it 😊
sunin thumbnail

Originally posted by: beckytower

Sigh. I know! Well I am glad my Sunin is still the same 🤗

Yes..but talks are that Karan and Shilpa might be hosting a show together.. WHAT?!!!!!, pinch me hard.......pinch me real hard. Is that true? Oh becks, hope it works out. It will be a dream come true. 😳 I am already hyper just listening to it. dmg trps are real bad they deserved it, totally!...so she couls be back 😊 Two extremely good news today. Thanks for making my day becks.🤗

Thank you thank you!

sunin thumbnail

Originally posted by: beckytower

Year book was done in a week and a half 😊 Finished. 👏👏👏

After which, I started work on our school Planner design..that's still taking place and is progressing..should be done sometime this week 😊
👏👏👏

After which I started organising our Awards Function (that's being held this Wed!) You are one busy-bee.....a good one at that. You seem to be very active in the school affairs. Good for you girl!👏👏 sooo...had to create a presentaion on all the winners (I am one too 😛 😆 hahaa..). What did you win Becks, want to know.

Now the powerpoint presentation consists of 200 slides, so you can imagine how much time and work goes into that. I know becks, exactly. Just doing few at a time for school porjects takes up all the time. Hat's off to you for your effort, interest, and dedication. Shall be done tonight with it 😊

beckytower thumbnail
i knw!! apparenlt shilpa wants to play anchor as well! and karan is in for sure! so lets see what the future has in store for us! the mission is very much on..and running successfully as well..since trps are going down the drain 😊 and dmg has to stay running for STAR ONE..coz star one isnt getting TRPs frm any of the other shows...and so they expect a LOT from dmg...and DMG needs high trps..for which shilpa must come back!