Posted: 15 years ago
Sue Chech,

No comments, my lips are tight shut πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sankadevi30 thumbnail
thanks guys for ur continuous support.

give me comments abt the whole story.

The thinks u liked & disliked.

next story to be started soon with a different pair this time.I don't want to disturb u all with my PMs.SO pls send me a PM saying u don't mind receiving PM after each chap is posted for the next story.

Edited by nallu - 15 years ago
kadhambari thumbnail
hey gal..........wonderful climax yaar.....i didn't expect it at all

u can pm me anytime dear......luking forward for u'r new story πŸ˜ƒ
girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
good, unexpected ending 😳. Well done πŸ‘ πŸ‘
GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
    Your pm 'ff over' gave me a near heart attack πŸ˜† Just kidding hun.Really i didn't expect at all.The climax was cinematic and enjoyable.Two pairs of look-alikes would be wonderful to watch on screen.You should become a serial director nallu.I'm sure you will give the present serial directors a run for their money.Really loved the way the story shaped up and ended.You deserve πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ   πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ The emotions like love suspicion,jealousy,possesiveness,frustration,insecurity typical of a married life have been represented beautifully.But i felt that the description could have been even more detailed.Exploration in to the minds of the characters,the bottom of their psyche will leave a deep impact on the readers.
    Never ever think that you're disturbing me with your PMs.Actually i should thank you for the PMs.Looking forward to your next story.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
aha.....I never expected the climax, but it was a look alike πŸ˜‰ Its true....sometimes life can be full of surprises πŸ˜ƒ

I am glad u didnt connect Saravanan and Karthick with eachother like an megaserial director would have done it πŸ˜†

Cant wait for the next ff πŸ˜‰ ....and u know what u have to do after posting the 1st chapter n every new chapts..sending me a PM like u always do πŸ˜›
sankadevi30 thumbnail
thanks kads,ggg3,meli&giri.

next story will be more detailed as i will take more time to write it πŸ˜‰
kadhambari thumbnail

Originally posted by: nallu

thanks kads,ggg3,meli&giri.

next story will be more detailed as i will take more time to write it πŸ˜‰

thats so nice to hear........can u pm me the plots in advance...u'r suspense really makes me mad yaar.......😳

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kadhambari

thats so nice to hear........can u pm me the plots in advance...u'r suspense really makes me mad yaar.......😳

hey....thats unfair😑...me too want to hear the plots....nallu u better do that😈

detailed one..sounds good...its about Saravanan and meenu again or someone else😳