Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kadhambari thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: meli

hey....thats unfair😑...me too want to hear the plots....nallu u better do that😈

detailed one..sounds good...its about Saravanan and meenu again or someone else😳 hehae i know but i will not tell u😈 

Sue Nair thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nallu buddy super story. I love the way it ended nice way.  PM me for yr next new FF.Edited by usha_pooja - 16 years ago
Shravya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great story!! I was sad that it ended. I usually read ur story with my morning tea. Hope u start ur next ff soon. 😊

Who is going to be the next pair u r writing about?

If you don't mind, Can you also PM me when you post ur new ff? Thanks.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Nallu..........😑 thats so unfairπŸ₯Ί

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nallu

thanks GGG3 & kads u guys r always first to read & comment that too fast it really helps me yaar πŸ˜ƒ

oh i miss netra here.She is also always excited πŸ˜† come back soon netra with ur son πŸ˜‰ Am back here hon. Urrmm u missed me naa😳 im happy to hear this..... im back but not with the baby. His slepping πŸ˜‰

giri come & ask ur logical question it gives new ideas πŸ˜ƒ

Girl, you story is superb. And its full of romantic too naa 😳. I can't give much comment right now but will be back later .. okay vaa😊

kadhambari thumbnail

Originally posted by: meli

Nallu..........😑 thats so unfairπŸ₯Ί aiyyo paavam.....so sad 🀣🀣 

sankadevi30 thumbnail
ahh meli chellam what to do this ambi is so insistent & always demanding like a child i had to give in. πŸ˜›
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ada pavi, story finish huh??? Nallu, u forget to PM me 😑 Now after i read the whole thing, i got shock to read the ending, and netra was like what ?? finish?? πŸ˜• 

And ambi knows the Plot already 😑😑 Nallu, how can you do this?? But its k. Suspence is much better than knowing it earlier. But im still mad nallu πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by netra_rama - 16 years ago
sankadevi30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: netra_rama

Ada pavi, story finish huh??? Nallu, u forget to PM me 😑 Now after i read the whole thing, i got shock to read the ending, and netra was like what ?? finish?? πŸ˜• And ambi knows the Plot already 😑😑 Nallu, how can you do this?? But its k. Suspence is much better than knowing it earlier. But im still mad nallu πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hi neths i did not want to disturb u ,i knew u will come back here & read the whole thing πŸ˜‰

u r right waiting for suspense is really nice but intha ambi kannu kekamatinkuthe, i gave her only sketchy details so ambi don't be so happy πŸ˜† πŸ˜†