Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Ada purushan ithanai urugarana?πŸ˜ƒEdho idikidhe πŸ˜›   Meenu getting confused more? What are her friends doing? Are they investigating the street fighter or not?

Or did this Jerald disguise himself as Saravanan? πŸ˜‰

(Though I don't watch these serials, I know this Jerald's id from all your comments πŸ˜ƒ )
sankadevi30 thumbnail
ah giri u always see the other side of the story πŸ˜›
girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
enna idhu kannamoochi illaiya.. adhan πŸ˜‰
kadhambari thumbnail

suda suda naan kadhai vaasikiranae....... πŸ˜ƒ so the same gal....with saravana in mobileπŸ˜‰

karthikπŸ˜• duplicate'a illai real saravanana.........oh god,nallu lemme know yaar

Edited by kadhambari - 15 years ago
sankadevi30 thumbnail
he he ambi athukula vantuteya πŸ˜† πŸ˜†,u have to wait to know the truth till i post the last chapter πŸ˜‰

keep guessing guys otherwise no thrill πŸ˜‰ Edited by nallu - 15 years ago
kadhambari thumbnail

Originally posted by: nallu

he he ambi athukula vantuteya πŸ˜† πŸ˜†,u have to wait to know the truth till i post the last chapter πŸ˜‰ ambi indha threadla mattum thoonlaiyum iruppa thurumbulaiyum iruppa

keep guessing guys otherwise no thrill πŸ˜‰ vera enna pandradhu........unkita irundhu easya vishayathai vaanga mudiyuma mdm

GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wait till the last chapter!!!!......impossible.Kaadhal Kannamoochinu sollittu you are playing hide and seek with the poor readers.Suspense is too strong to handle nallu.Unravel the knot soon.Anyways,liked that suspense hun.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think its a look alike of Saravanan, thats why hide and seek πŸ˜‰
Sue Nair thumbnail
Nallu...at last I read all your interesting chapters. Your story-ye movie-aa edutha 100 days-kku odum in any theatre..not only in India but all over the world. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ ...Ingga Kuala Lumpur padam vantha I would be the first to see it to give you moral support..!!πŸ€—

I can only say one thing that Sara is an adopted son of his parents. He might have a twin growing up elsewhere with his own parents while Sara was given away to this rich childless couple. πŸ˜›

When he finds out will he confront his adoptive parents? Will he meet his biological parents??? I think he will be thankful to Meenu to help him trace his true identity..!!😍
Edited by Sue Nair - 15 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.