Kadhal kanampochi-New madurai Fan fiction

sankadevi30 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Ok lets get on with the new fan fiction now.U guys have rested for some time so next story is started to keep u on toes as sue chechi said.

Thanks a lot for ur support for the previous story.

This story has a twist but happy ending so i don't want angry emotions flowing in this thread.

This is not a sugar syrupy story like previous 'sollatha kadhal'Edited by nallu - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kadhambari thumbnail
oho,u're back with a new story...............very gud very gud.............. 😃   👏 👏 👏
kadhambari thumbnail
oho...............kadhai ippadi pogudhaa................kandadhum kaadhal namma heroku..................meenu asusual bigu pannuvaaala............amaam avan yaaru meenukuda... 😕 ..........enakku mattum suspense clear pannu nallu.......enakku mandai vedichidum 😉
sankadevi30 thumbnail
he he ambi wait for next part the thrill is only in that 😉
GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good start nallu 👏 .I'm very happy that you've started your next story.So this is gonna be an emotion packed drama.
Ambi! same is the case here.Can't wait for the next part.
Nallu!How can you end it with a cliff-hanger leaving us 😕 .Can't wait for meenu-saravanan meeting.By the way,good title.Edited by GGG3 - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nallu, super starting. when i read that saravanan seing her from the car, reminds me bit scene from Gajini 😉 Urrrmmm another handsome guy?? Cool suspence. Netra is waiting... 😍 Ohhh but am taking the kids for holiday this weekend. Urrmm have to wait till monday to read ur next chapter.. 😭 😊
mellisai thumbnail

great start nallu.😉 

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow superb chapter nallu. I love the chapter keep it going.
sankadevi30 thumbnail
thanks kads,netra,ggg3,thamizhan & usha😃

i am used to leaving my parts with a suspense in end so people will come back to know more abt it. 😉

ellam serial pakurathal vantha venai 😆 😆

Sue Nair thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.