Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shellytt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: chhilt

so... when's your next FF coming out? the one with Sirius's POV?   😳

Still working on it. Can't seem to come up with much ideas that I want to write about though. Only one in particular so far. 😕

chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shellytt

Still working on it. Can't seem to come up with much ideas that I want to write about though. Only one in particular so far. 😕

i read your new FF! comments for that are in that topic... but don't worry about not knowing what to write about.... everyone gets writer's block once in a while!

cezzurockz thumbnail
hey both ur FF r gr8 m bcm a fan of urs superb yaar n anuradha nice imagination 👏
shellytt thumbnail

Originally posted by: cezzurockz

hey both ur FF r gr8 m bcm a fan of urs superb yaar n anuradha nice imagination 👏

Thank you😳

shellytt thumbnail

Originally posted by: chhilt

Slowly getting over writers block with some helpful ideas from you all here! Thanks. 😳😊

Will update both FF soon.

Edited by shellytt - 15 years ago

anuradhasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cezzurockz

thankss dear!😳
shellytt thumbnail
shellytt thumbnail
Hi Everyone,

Here's another installment - this is again co-written with anuradhasharma (Thanks for the great ideas dear!) 😊

Hope you enjoy!

Where was he? James wondered anxiously to himself. Standing under the Invisibility Coat, in the Great Hall at night was not exactly where you would like to be on a school night. Especially, when Professor Slughorn would love to give him another detention!

Peter was not making things any easier for James. He kept moving about under the cloak nervously. "Be still Peter! Or someone will see us" James hissed under his breath. I'm going to let Sirius have a piece of my mind when he gets here! James thought angrily. Suddenly, James saw that nosy Slytherin Snape, sneaking down the stairs and out into the grounds.

"I wonder what that's about Wormtail" James whispered, using his friend's alias as he pointed at Snape's exit under the Cloak. "No idea." Peter stammered nervously. These nighttime jaunts always made Peter a little nervous and frightened. He may not voice it, but James knew and was sometimes disgusted by the thought, that Peter was revolted by Remus's monthly transformations.

Checking his watch for the millionth time, James was about to consult the Map, to find out where Sirius was, when he saw him hurrying down the staircase. Removing the Cloak for an instant to reveal their position, Sirius hurried over to the pair.

"What took you so long?" James demanded, when the Cloak was safely around them and they were on their way through the front doors. "I had a run in with Snoopy Snivelus." Sirius said, with a smile on his face, that James knew from experience, that his friend was up to no good.

"Lets just say, that he wanted to know, where I was sneaking off to, and I may have let slip the answer!" Sirius said, smiling more broadly as ever, as James' look grew horrified.

"Sirius, you didn't tell him how to get in, did you?" James demanded.

"I may have mentioned it." Sirius said coyly.

Peter whimpered, as the full gravity of what Sirius had done dawned on him. James immediately sprang into action. Flinging the Cloak aside, James began to sprint towards the Whomping Willow as fast as he could, with Peter and Sirius fast at his heels.

"Quickly Peter, get to the knot!" James yelled when the tree was in sight. Suddenly, Peter's body seemed to be shrinking, until he turned into a small rat, who scurried into the roots of the moving tree. Suddenly, the tree calmed and Sirius and James ran into the secret passage hidden beneath.

"Why are so worked up James!" – Sirius asked as they hurried along the passage.

"Remus is in there Padfoot and you very well know that it's not safe" James replied.

"So, what? The irritating imbecile, had it coming!" Sirius replied callously, with a tinge of anger to his voice.

"No one deserves that, Sirius and I don't think that Remus would be too pleased if he hurt someone, no matter how irritating they were" – James all but yelled as he hoped that they were not too late.

Suddenly, he saw Snape a few feet ahead. Shouting his name, as he ran forward, James warned a determined looking Snape not to proceed.

"What dirty little secret do you have to hide, Potter?" Snape sneered at them. "What wonders will I find behind this door." indicating the trapdoor into the Shrieking Shack.

Without warning Snape yanked open the door and a split second before he was attacked, Snape saw Remus's transformed self before the wolf lunged at him. Instantly two spells occurred simultaneously, one from Sirius's wand and one from James. James had used a Shield Charm, to block the attack, and Sirius had used a Stunning spell which temporarily dazed the wolf. James charm had knocked Snape backwards, causing him to hit his head and lose consciousness. Then Sirius transformed into a great black dog and rushed into the Shack, before the wolf had fully regained its senses. Panting, Peter came up the tunnel, back in his human form.

"Help me Peter; we need to get Snape to the Headmaster." As they moved towards Snape, he stirred slightly coming to his senses. After a moment's disorientation, Snape realized where he was and what he had seen.

"Get away from me Potter! You tried to kill me! The Headmaster will hear of this!" Snape exclaimed before he quickly turned and hurried down the tunnel. Torn between a need to find out if his friend was alright and protecting a secret, James stood for a minute and made a difficult decision.

Turning away from his hurt friend in the Shack, James made a desperate dash after Snape, leaving Peter standing there looking bewildered. Dumbledore will fix this James thought and prayed as he raced towards the Headmaster's office.
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well, well! third time running, eh? 😉 oh well, what can i say... you're a great writer! which is why i can't help reviewing first of all.... 😳
anuradhasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
woow...u r really a wonderful writer.....i can imagine each and every scene in fromt of my eyes.....luv u dear! 😊 👏 👏