Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shellytt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Thank you HPCrazy. 😊 I'm glad you enjoyed it. As for becoming a professional writer, I don't think so, writing is just a hobby. 😳

The theory behind writing this is that wanting to believe that although Harry lost so much he was still able to get all that his parents would have wished for him, had they been alive.

My fav. was Part 2 also, and my fav line is "Snape stared at their backs as they walked away, with equal amounts of hate and love in his heart. Hate for the man who would undoubtedly marry the woman he loved.". After I wrote that I was like "wow, I wote that!" 😆 😆
HPCRAZY thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Definitelyshellytt, that was a superb line too👍🏼.And the part where Lily & Snape's eyes meet when Lily turns around to take a final look is so beautiful too.Do you know that I actually visualized it in my mind as I was reading it?😃 Just goes to show how well you've written that moment,doesn't it?😃 So... hope you will indulge in your hobby more often & share the outcome of it with us here at the HP Forum too😉.But don't rule out entirely the possibilty of being a professional writer either😃.All the very best😃
legallyzoya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shellytt

I thought, that those were the most important parts to write about, although I did also want to write a little about his time in the Order before he had Harry, but , I didn't know if I would have been able to that justice. 😕

Thank you for the nice comment though😳

Thats a gr8 idea, i think u shud write about it...

a, sure ull do very well!!!

EimenEnchanted thumbnail

Originally posted by: shellytt

I hope that's a good thing, and if it is Thank you.😳

ofcourse its a good thing😛  u r truly an amazing writer😳

eclipse_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
That was sooo good... Aaah! You write so beautifully, and Hpcrazy's right. It's high time you start writing an FF...fantastic job! 👏 👏 😃
rock 2 d2v thumbnail
in mere 3 parts,u have conveyed the entire idea of the journey from being a boy 2 a father.........I am awed 👏 the way u hv described snape and James' inner feeling made me feel as if u were thinking out of their mind..ammazzing portrayal of characters..ur way of storytelling is really engaging
Dhw@ni thumbnail
Hey... u were really good.. try covering a few scenes between lily and james as an additional part.. 😳
shellytt thumbnail
Thank you everyone for your compliments. 😳

I'm in the middle of exams right now, so when I have a lil bit more time I would maybe try to do a continuation of this one. Thanks for the Lily\James idea Dhw@ni, I'll see if I can do anything with that. Anyone has any suggestions for me to continue? 😊 You can put them here and I'll try to comply!
shellytt thumbnail
Hi all , by public demand (I've always wanted to say that) 😆 I wrote a follow up piece. This is not as well written as before (as I have been busy studying and I just did this for a break) but I hope you all like it just the same. Enjoy.

This is before the last part so I guess this is Part 2.5 😆

Before Harry.

It was luck. Pure and simple. James knew that he was alive today largely due to the fact that he was lucky, with great, loyal friends, who would stand and fight with him to the end of time. How else could he explain the reason he and Lily had battled He Who must not be named on three separate occasions and still be, battle scarred but alive. He was no hero. He was just lucky. Maybe he had another purpose in life, they were not meant to die this day, destiny had other plans for him.

Without the support of his friends and fellow members of the Order, both James and Lily would be nowhere. No, he was no hero. He was just an ordinary man surrounded by extraordinary people in the fight for survival. The Order will not give up. He will not give up. Goodness will win in the end. Good will triumph in this timeless battle of good versus evil. Dumbledore believed that and he believed that, especially now that Lily had given him the happiest news of his life. He was to be a father!

A father! He thought to himself unbelievingly. It was a bittersweet revelation for him to know that he would be gaining a child, a joy, but he would have to bring him or her into a world of war. No he will fight for his child, for a better world for his family.

Maybe it will be a girl, he thought to himself now, staring at Lily who slept beside him. With frills and dresses who would give him sweet kisses. He smiled. She would look just like Lily, with skin soft and fair like cotton and have hair like his, long dark hair. She would be smart and sassy, like her mother . She would be a healer, gentle and sure.

Or maybe, it would be a boy, who looked like him, but with his mother's eyes, those soulful and pure green eyes. He would be mischievous, and brave. He would be a star Quidditch player of course, just like him, maybe even play for England internationally. Whoever this baby turned out to be, one thing was set already, this baby will be happy, safe and loved. He would make that his duty, till he took his final breath, for his life was not as important as the life of this child, his child.

Thinking that, he kissed his wife's forehead, careful not to wake her, and drifted off to sleep with a smile in his heart for his unborn child. I like the name Harry, James thought as he drifted off to sleep. A good, strong name.
anuradhasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
m waiting for more!...love it!...keep it up! 👏