Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: uknaik99

Thanks for the UPDATE

I wondering what's happening with the case.. as it is no longer headline news.. hardly read anything about it

I was also wondering what happened to that whiskey bottle recovered  at Talwar's place with 5 pair of finger prints?? looks like they hidden it Ouch

uknaik99ji lugta hain keh the labs in Hyderabad and all over India that the CBI uses for all its tests are in no hurry to give results on any "supposed evidence" anymore. The media is a big diaapponitment. Now that  there are only the "mamuli naukar" left they have no interest in this case anymore. Sad.  A Very sad state of affairs. I know that after all the posturing, hemming and hawing the CBI will relese all the current three "suspects" for lack of evidence. That is all that this usless organization can do.

However in fairness to them it is not their fault entirely. The first and only fault bearers are the inept idiots from Noida and U.P. They have however been rewarded with promotions. As you hit the nail on the head  earlier, elsewhere.....Only In India. SAD. A VERY SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS IN THE COUNTRY OF MY BIRTH THAT I WILL BE ATTACHED TO EVEN AFTER I HAVE CROSSED THE BIG RAINBOW IN THE SKY
Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

uknaik99ji lugta hain keh the labs in Hyderabad and all over India that the CBI uses for all its tests are in no hurry to give results on any "supposed evidence" anymore. The media is a big diaapponitment. Now that  there are only the "mamuli naukar" left they have no interest in this case anymore. Sad.  A Very sad state of affairs. I know that after all the posturing, hemming and hawing the CBI will relese all the current three "suspects" for lack of evidence. That is all that this usless organization can do.

However in fairness to them it is not their fault entirely. The first and only fault bearers are the inept idiots from Noida and U.P. They have however been rewarded with promotions. As you hit the nail on the head  earlier, elsewhere.....Only In India. SAD. A VERY SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS IN THE COUNTRY OF MY BIRTH THAT I WILL BE ATTACHED TO EVEN AFTER I HAVE CROSSED THE BIG RAINBOW IN THE SKY

What !!! rewarded with promotions thats truely disgusting !!!🤢
Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Cop who bungled Aarushi case promoted
18 Jul 2008, 0056 hrs IST, Manoj Mitta,TNN

NEW DELHI: His professional lapses in the Aarushi case, failure to find Hemraj's body on the terrace on the first day and collect forensic evidence from her home might have cost the investigation dearly. But that has not stopped the former SP of Noida, Mahesh Kumar Mishra, from being promoted to the elite service of IPS within six weeks of the sensational double murder.

Mishra is among the 15 officers of the provincial police service (PPS) figuring in the notification issued by the Centre a fortnight ago elevating them to IPS on the recommendation of the Uttar Pradesh government.

This is despite the fact that within three days of Aarushi's murder, Mishra was shunted out of Noida along with the SHO of the local police station, D R Nanoria, immediately after DGP
Vikram Singh admitted that the police had blundered in not discovering Hemraj's body.

Though he was the one who was initially briefing the media about Aarushi's case, Mishra suffered the mortification of swapping places within three days with additional SP Ashok Tripathy, who was then posted at special task force in Allahabad.

Following his recent ascent to the coveted ranks of IPS, Mishra has been posted as SP of Mau in the Azamgarh range. His promotion seems all the more odd because of CBI chief Vijay Shankar's statement last week, after the clean chit to Rajesh Talwar, that the agency would investigate the allegation that the Noida police had destroyed the evidence that was available at the scene of the crime.

Need to make promotions transparent

So, how is the system rewarding Mahesh Kumar Mishra with a promotion when he should have been held to account, as the senior-most officer on the spot, for the police's cavalier disregard to the sanctity of the scene of crime?

One obvious defence available to the government, which initiated the promotion proposal, and the Centre, which endorsed it, is that the promotion was under process long before the murder.

Despite being transferred suddenly from Noida as a reaction to the late discovery of Hemraj's body, Mishra has a reputation of being among the officers close to the state regime. Whatever the reason for his
charmed existence, a state service officer is considered for elevation to IPS on the basis of seniority and service records.

The bizarre timing of Mishra's acquisition of the coveted IPS tag serves to highlight the need for the
Supreme Court mandated police reforms aimed at, among other things, making uniformed personnel more professional and instituting a more transparent and accountable system of promotions and transfers.

Just one word DISGUSTING !!!!
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Case closed then?? Where are the evidences CBI promised to unveil ? What happened to media, no news etc? hmm probably some down time for CBI to create evidences ... I might be wrong lets see.
bunbutt_too thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj5000

Case closed then?? Where are the evidences CBI promised to unveil ? What happened to media, no news etc? hmm probably some down time for CBI to create evidences ... I might be wrong lets see.

Nahi nahi case toh closed nahi hain rajbabua. You see CBI has been temporarily distracted by and too occupied sending threatening letters to the BSP MP's to vote for the "Trust Vote' for the UPA government or else. That is what the BSP MP's alleged yesterday at sansaad bhavan. 

Now that that is done with they will restart the work on this case.  Meanwhile the Speaker has assured the BSP MP's that he will order an inquiry on these activities by the CBI. You see it's a dog eat dog world out there. 😃
bunbutt_too thumbnail

SC cautions media on Aarushi case reporting

22 Jul 2008, 1730 hrs IST,PTI

NEW DELHI: The Supreme Court on Tuesday directed the media to exercise caution in reporting or telecasting matters relating to the sensational twin murder involving teenager Aarushi and her domestic help Hemraj.

A bench of Justices Altamas Kabir and Justice Markandeya Katju directed that the media report the issue with objectivity so as not to cause any prejudice to the reputation of the teenager's family and friends.

The bench order came while posting for August 18, a public interest petition filed by Dr Surat Singh, a practicing advocate, seeking a series of directions to protect the reputation of the Aarushi Talwar's family.

He alleged the family's reputation has been maligned by the media and the police; and sough action against investigators keeping the teenager's father in 50 days' custody before declaring him innocent.

Besides the Union Home Ministry, Ministry of Law and Justice, I&B Ministry, CBI, and the UP Police, the PIL has arrayed media organizations, including newspapers and TV channels, as respondents before the court.

The petition alleged that the media had maligned the sacred father-daughter relations by "irresponsibly" reporting the incident. 

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nahi nahi case toh closed nahi hain rajbabua. You see CBI has been temporarily distracted by and too occupied sending threatening letters to the BSP MP's to vote for the "Trust Vote' for the UPAgovernment or else. That is what the BSP MP's alleged yesterday at sansaad bhavan. 

Now that that is done with they will restart the work on this case.  Meanwhile the Speaker has assured the BSP MP's that he will order an inquiry on these activities by the CBI. You see it's a dog eat dog world out there. 😃

Bunnyji you are kiddin me, lol I beleive you,  wow and what does the threat say " Vote for Trust " or else you are next as a suspect in some cold case? as you sed before sad state of affairs. Your topic name is so appropiate here, looks like it will go down as question that cannot be answered ever.
bunbutt_too thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj5000

Bunnyji you are kiddin me, lol I beleive you,  wow and what does the threat say " Vote for Trust " or else you are next as a suspect in some cold case? as you sed before sad state of affairs. Your topic name is so appropiate here, looks like it will go down as question that cannot be answered ever.

Haila rajbabua laagta hain keh aap koh toh yeh CBI keh saareh taur tareekeh maalum hain. Allegedly that was the crux of the CBI letters to BSP MP's. Either vote yes on the trust motion, or abstain or ELSE you and Mayawati will be dragged in as suspects in all the pending, cold and frozen cases.

These guys kept interrupting Rahul Gandhi's speech shouting and waving the letters, to the extent that the speaker had to adjuourn for an early lunch to end the pandemonium, and to stop Laloo singing the song from Dil Hi To Hai, "Tum aagar humkoh naa chaho toh koi baat nahi, tumm kissi aur koh chahogey toh mushkil hogi " to the opposition. 😃😃😃
Edited by bunbutt_too - 15 years ago
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SC cautions media on Aarushi murder case reporting

The Supreme Court on Tuesday directed the media to exercise caution in reporting or telecasting matters relating to the sensational twin murder involving teenager Aarushi and her domestic help Hemraj.

A bench of Justice Altamas Kabir and Markandeya Katju directed that the media should report the issue with objectivity so as not to cause any prejudice to the reputation of the teenager's family and friends.

The bench order came while posting for August 18, a public interest petition filed by Surat Singh, a practising advocate, seeking a series of directions to protect the reputation of the Aarushi Talwar's family.

Singh alleged the family's reputation has been maligned by the media and the police and sought action against the investigators keeping the teenager's father in custody for 50 days before declaring him innocent.

Besides the Union Home Ministry, Ministry of Law and Justice, Information& Broadcasting Ministry, Central Bureau of Investigation, and the Uttar Pradesh police, the public interest litigation has arrayed media organisations, including newspapers and TV channels, as respondents before the court.

shefali_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dont know what the CBi is doing or not doing but I can say about the murder weapon not being a Khukri as the CBI is claiming:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arushi's neck had a cut that the post mortem reported measured 15 cm by 6 cm :O . That too at the precisely beneath some thyroid place (not too sure what the term was) where you can be 100% sure the person would die!
The weapon CBI says is a khukri, but we know that a khukri is multi-purpose gurkha knife but is rarely used for initiating a cut. Even if used for meat cutting, it is normally used for chopping like a machette. The weapon is definitely not a khukri. It has got to be a scalpel or a v sharp trench knife.
As a kid I had once witnessed during bakri-id outside a dargah where butchers were slaying goats and lambs. I remember the butcher had a choice of knives in a tray (which included several new and rampuri kinda knives) but he used only one small scalpel like knife'what in india would be called an 'ustara' or a local razor hand ground which could be folded into a plastic sheath. The cutting edge measures only 2-3 inches and the butcher held it like an ice-cream scoop and his cutting stroke was just a careful caress like a sketcher's inside stroke.
A khukri will have to be struck in chopping motion to impart a cut and it would have to be struck in chopping motion a few times by which time the neck portion could be a mess.
Conclusion: The murder weapon is not a Khukri!!

Edited by shefali_123 - 15 years ago