Users

Frequent Posters

k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
oye nanadji amina.

repeating sidra wrd.

banner is 2 gud.

poem man I luve it.. i want 2 use it nw... πŸ˜† it describe d feelin dat raunak n tanya wil feel after dey fall in luv n b'cum 1 😳

abt chap. i m speechless.. man it's rox-ing part.

Tanya she is been so nice n chweet she 4got wht aruank did 2 her so easily..

Raunak wht must I say abt him. he was d gem... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i luved it arrogrant nature... n yes dat line was really funny he dun care abt d wrld thnk abt him. n haf d ppl he dun knw. n rest he dun want 2 waste tym...1st i was like dis only... but after fallin in luv wid ur bhaiyu even I chnage myself.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Anjali-K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great Part
Loved the poem.
Please continue soon
im_charmed thumbnail
I loved this chapter. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Raunak and Tanya are soooo sweet and different. reminded me of the first time AM met in KGGK 😳 😳 😭 loved the banner and poem aswell. please update soon. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
absolutely loved it plz update soon and plllllllllllzzzz
make it longer cant wait

love
mehar πŸ˜ƒ
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Shwetha:I loved tht poem;though it wasn't written by me,I'm very bad with this poetry thing!πŸ˜†;and I found it quite "AM-ish",so thought of using!😳....Glad you liked it,will cont.soon!πŸ˜‰

@Sid:It took me sum one week,with those banners!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...Glad you liked it,dear!😳😳

@Mona:Oye bhabhiji!It's great to see tht you liked everything abt the chapter!Waise,you should have;coz I've done this so "jaldi-jaldi" just bacause of you!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...Kisne kaha,you've changed yourself??πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...Well,Raunak is characterized,sumwht like I'm!!I hate going to parties,plus I am not very friendly!--You guys are ,lucky to have me as a frendπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†--

@ph-fan:Glad you liked it!!πŸ˜‰

@Anji:Will surely do!!😳😳...Thanks dear!😳

@im_charmed:Feels great to k now tht you liked it!!Will continue soon!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

@Meher:I'll try makin' the next chapters abit long!!Thanks for replying,dear!😳😳
Edited by ~*~A~*~ - 15 years ago
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow aminu πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .. yar kuch bacha he nahi to say.... coz everyone said it πŸ‘ πŸ‘ but still i will  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
it was superb πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ 1stly loved the poem n the sgiggy that u made n put upper to it πŸ‘ πŸ‘ very attractive.. ti looked liked the cover of some amar premkahani storyπŸ˜†
second thing as i have alwas said.. i m totalli fida in the words u used in ur siggy 😍 😍 😍 loved the banner as u wrote the 1st meeting on it πŸ‘ πŸ‘ fantastic... πŸ‘ hmmmm use of intelligenceπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
now lastly abt the part1.. mann loved the way u wrote it... totalli fitted on R πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ . i can imagine his attictude πŸ˜‰ ... i bet u must be champ in the whole class in writing stories πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† n yea abt the jungle word it was a bit πŸ˜† ..
gr8 work yar πŸ‘ πŸ‘
gawd i have written so long πŸ˜†
cont. soon hun πŸ˜†
Edited by yulZ - 15 years ago
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail

^^Yeeeeaaaaah!!Siddy's here!πŸ₯³πŸ˜†....

Glad you liked it,dear!!Well,you know me well,hun!!πŸ˜‰...I'm not those writer-types,depends on ma mood,actually!πŸ˜†...Thanks for reading,and replying,Siddy!Glad you liked...**ermmm**/..everything abt the Chapter!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..Will cont.sooon!😳

Edited by ~*~A~*~ - 15 years ago
yulZ thumbnail
hehehe u better continue 😑 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...ab mujhe aadhat see hogayee hai.. to get fida in ur FF n siggies so u better πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..
lolzz its gud that u r not those mood-depend-writers πŸ˜† ..
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
^^Eeeee-I don't like my sigs!πŸ˜†...
Writer types are boring,Siddy!!Rangeels types are rockingπŸ˜‰,just like Ballu Uncle;hai na??🀣...
Waise,am workin' on the banner for yhe next chapter!The chapter's almost complete but just changing Maithili and Adi's names!I always confused witht tht,aur kal bhi saara chapter went "paani-paani" becausese of tht!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yulZ thumbnail
yea writer type alwas makes me go lalala sleep πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ˜† .. n ballu type 🀣 🀣 sahi kaha yarr πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...
by the way apnii siggy achii hai ya nahi yea siggymaker judge karega kya? πŸ˜† i mean it depends on the ppl lookng at it.. so maine kahana ur sigs. rocks toh they rock!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜† ..
wow so the 2d part is ready πŸ₯³
n ojee ekbaar toh i rote a long post woh bi bohot soch samajke n patahai last mein kya huwa . it automitcally went page k n sara post ka satyanas 🀒 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by yulZ - 15 years ago