Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
^^Awwwww,thanks Siddy!!**Siddy acting too sweet-kya baat hai??πŸ˜•πŸ˜†**...I know sumtymes,this really irrtates me!Yesterday,I was just editing the first chapter of the FF,and it automatically got deleted.The,I copied it again,and then shuru se poori editing!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i think it becoz of horrible exam πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ....
lolzzyea n har baar mera saath aisa hee hota hai.. tohat the middle ofthe night i mlike screaming witout making any noise πŸ˜† πŸ˜† becoz if i did tehn u know mother india πŸ˜†
Miss English thumbnail
A brilliant start!!!!!!!!!!

continue soon!!!!!!!
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
@Siddy:Han Siddy!I can understand your pain,after gettin' those horrible chappals from your "Mother India"!!!πŸ˜†

@Miss English:Thanks dear!Will cont.soon!πŸ˜ƒ
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail

Once I had a heart of stone...
                                                             For it had surley lost its home...
                                                            It could not love or wanted too...
                                                          But in my life, then came you...

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

It was 10.00,in the morning,already.Tanya had been cursing herself,from the very time;she came out of her "Dream-World".She had been getting badly late for the hotel.

"Why did I have to watch that stupid movie,yesterday??",she said as if cursing herself.

This was not the first time,when she had been late for the hotel;but today,it was the very first time,she would have been meeting the "new" owner of the hotel.She had heard that the new owner was arrogant,heartless,and very puunctual;but was still respected.

"Huh!Respected!!People might be scared of him!",she thought to herself when she first heard abot him.

It was 11.00,now.As soon as she reached the hotel;she had been flooded with loads of files,and work,to sort-out with.She should be taking the files to the owner,for his signatures.

"I'm dead!",she thought to herself.

She reached his cabin,knocked the door,and entered the room as soon as permitted.

""Good Morning,Sir!",she said greeting him,in a mch confused and fierced tone.

"It's afternoon,Ms.Sinha!",he replied in a cold yet slow manner;without moving,to face the girl.

"I'm sorry,Sir.It was....I...got...",she said,in a confused tone,without completing a sentence.

"No excuses!",he said,turning,and letting the person standing behind;face him!

Tanya was shocked to see the man;she had been irrtated of,last night.

"Tum",she suddenly said,as if shouting!

"Ms.Sinha";he shouted,slamming his hand against the table."You should try and remember who I am!";he continued after as small pause.

Her head,slowly falls,with an ashamed look on her face.She then lifts her face,again,"I'm sorry,Sir!"

"You should be!",he replies with a cold look on his face."So,why are you here?",he continues after a small pause.

"For your signatures,Sir!";she replies and turns back to leave the room,when she relaizes that her dupatta's stuck with something,or rather,"someone"!

"Behave yourself!";she orders in a low but cold tone.He lifts his face,which was buried in the files;from the very time,they had reached his hands;and looks at her,with in great confusion.He,then looks at her dupatta,just to find it hanging with a chair.

She orders,again,"I said leave my dupatta!"

"I won't!",he replies in an arrogant yet naughty voice.

At this behaviour of his,she turns back to give him a bad stare;instead finds him smiling sarcastically;also finds her dupatta,hanging-on with a chair.She looks upto him,again;and still finds him in the same position as before.

She,then sits down,to get her dupatta,out,of the chair's hold.In the process,she managed to tear-up an end of her dupatta.This made Raunak's "teeny-weeny" smirk,turn into a broad,and stupid smile.

Raunak Singhania was not a man,who would smile every now and then.Infact,this was the the third time in the last 6 months;when he had been actually wanting to smile.

It wasn't "The Tanya-Dupatta War" that made him smile,but something that had happened just some seconds,ago.He just couldn't stop thinking how Tanya ordered him,to behave himself;ordered Raunak Singhania!Everyone couldn't do that.He had just "allowed" his soul to listen to some people,quietly; Suyesh Mehra and Parvati Agarwal being the two;and...she was the third one,now!

Her attitude and self-respect made him smile.He just knew,that she was not just one of those people who would do anything for money or their job.The way she ordered him could have made her lose her job;but she just didn't care.This made Raunak Singhania smile.

Just smiling like he was,he stood-up,and went upto Tanya,who was still "fighting" with her dupatta.He sat beside her.

"Let me do it for you!",he offered her his help.

He hated helping people;he just lived for himself;though,couldn't stop himself from helping her.

"No,I'll do it myself!",she answered rudely.

Her answer annoyed him."How dare she!How dare she refuse my help!",he thought arrogantly.

Suddenly,he grabbed her hand,bringing her closer to him.

"I don't like people refusing my help!",he said in an "ice-cold" tone,and his eyes were going red out of anger.

He pulled her dupatta out from the chair,at the very first time,in just a second.He gave her the half-teared dupatta back.

"Leave!",he said in an extremely arrogant way.

She got-up and was about to leave,when he said,"You're supposed to thank me,Ms.Sinha!";he said getting up,and in an arogant manner.

"Thanks!",she said and left;making him smile,once again!! 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"What does he think of himself!";she thought as she got out of the cabin.His arrogant and non-sense behaviour made her go crazy with anger.

She was cursing him,as she thought about him;and suddenly bumped into Parvati.She was surprized to see Parvati,there.

"Parvati Mama!How come you are here?",she asked her.

"Just thought of meeting Raunak,once!",she replied.

"Oh..I see...",she says as the broad smile on her face,fades away.

"Is everything ok?",Parvati asked her.

"Yes!I'm fine!",she replied fakely.

"No!You are not!...And if I'm not wrong,then,Raunak is the "new" problem!..Isn't he?",Parvati said,quite confidently.

Tanya's head slowly falls as she looks at the ground.

Parvati explains to her that Raunak is a nice guy,by heart;it's just that,he tries showing his arrogance upto everyone around.Tanya smiles fakely,as if she believes Parvati.

They share a sweet talk,then,and some seconds later,Parvati leaves;Tanya smiles at her as she looks at her,walking away. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Raunak's sitting in his study room,going through some files.Suyesh knocks at the door,and enters when permitted.

"Dad!I thought you were sleeping!",Raunak asks with a surprized look on his face.

"Well,I was trying to sleep for the past 2 hours,but just couldn't!",Suyesh replied,in a tensed tone.

"Everything ok,dad??",Raunak inquires.

"Certainly not,I guess!",Suyesh answers,in the same tone.

"What's wrong,dad?";Raunak comes and sits by Suyesh,on the sofa.

"I'm worried about you!",Suyesh replies.

"Dad!What's wrong with me!....I'm perfectly fine!",Raunak replies in a cheerful mood.

"Raunak,you need someone!",Suyesh says,keeping his hand on Raunak's shoulder.

"No dad!I've everything!";Raunak replies,with a bit of a confused look.

"You don't have a wife!...Do you??";Suyesh asks,as a smile curves up on his face.

"Wife???",Raunak says,while he's all confused.

"Yes,my dear!I think you should get married!",Suyesh starts again.

Raunak gets up:"No dad!...Not now!...I mean I'm just 26,and I've other things to do in life,rather than caring for a....WIFE!",he said,all annoyed

"This is wrong,Raunak!You'll not have to care for you!...Women are far more caring than men!...",Suyesh said,trying to mke him understand.

"No dad!Women are better "fighters" than men....And,I don't want any girl to enter my life,and ruin it!";he said,annoyed.

"Raunak,try and act more sensible!";Suyesh said,again.

"Dad!This is no non-sense!...I've seen many girls,and I've understood women,very well!...And,I don't think any girl,is just not worth entering my life!";he answered back,still annoyed,and a bit more,arrogantly.

"Well,that's my job,to find you a girl of "your" type!...Just need your permission,dear!";Suyesh just wont stop.

"Dad!.....Is it important??";he questioned;though,he knew that Suyesh just won't stop.

"Yes,it is!";Suyesh replied answred.

"As you wish,then!";Raunak answers.

Later,Suyesh leaves the room;Raunak gets busy with his files again.While going through one of the files,he thinks:"Man!What's wrong with Dad!!"....and gets busy with his files,again! 

End of Chapter.2!

Edited by ~*~A~*~ - 16 years ago
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
@Tarah:Hey Tarah!Waitin' for ur long replyz!πŸ˜‰ Edited by ~*~A~*~ - 16 years ago
chat_222 thumbnail
That was defenitely interesting, love the fact that suresh will be the match maker now πŸ˜† .will be waiting eagerly for more updates
*saakshi_fan* thumbnail

omggg...

u call that a "chapter".....its like soo shortπŸ˜†.....

the first chapter....was acceptable.....but this......aminaaaa!!!πŸ˜†

just jokinπŸ˜‰

anyways....it was really cute and romantic as always...

at times i could picture raunak acutally giving that small naughty smile.....πŸ˜†

and suyesh is gunna find a girll....yayyy for suyeshπŸ˜ƒ

and u should continue soon....or else...u haven't seen the wrath of tarah's danda's yetπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
@chat:Hey!Thanks for liking iyt,dear!Will continue soon!!

@Tarah:Sorry for the short chapter;but I thought a biggy biggy RT Scene would do it all!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰...You're real "laalchi"!πŸ˜†...Awwww,pleaseπŸ˜ƒ;keep tht "danda" away!!I can just feel the pain! πŸ˜†...Will cont.soon!πŸ˜ƒ....Thanks for replying,dear!!πŸ˜‰
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i absolutely loved it especially raunak 😳 πŸ˜‰ and his dialogues when tanya said "leave my dupatta" and raunak said "i wont" in an arrogant and naughty voice i just couldnt stop blushing i also loved the part
where he grabbed her hand and pulled her close to him😳 😳 πŸ˜‰ looks like suyesh will play matchmaker
cant wait for the next part plz update soon and pllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllz
make it long
love
mehar πŸ˜ƒ