-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello girls(and guys,if anyπŸ˜³πŸ€”πŸ€£)!!!

Well,I got this "krazzy" yet interesting concept from the "Niche"!The credit for the concept goes to:Sam,Sid,Mona,Roz,Anjali,and everyone from the "AM Niche"!!πŸ€—

Ok,have you ever thought what wouldbe everything like in "Kahaani...",if Adi(Raunak) had tricked Maithili(Tanya) into marrying him???Well,this is the concept of my FF,which is called "Undesired"!!

Most of the events,and characters,would be the same,as in the show.I've just made small changes just to set "em,with the concept.

I'll be starting it,tomorrow,and will be posting a small intro.,soon!

Just wanted all of you,to know abt the idea(So that you don't try to "chorify" it😑🀣...**jokes**😳)!!

Do post your comments,

Loads of loveπŸ€—,

Amina!!

Edited by ~*~A~*~ - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tsamhita thumbnail
OYYYY!!! yeh pehla mera idea tha!!!! 😑 CHOR KAHIKI!! πŸ˜† mazaak kar rahi hoon yaar πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ great going, developing it into an ff 😳 πŸ˜ƒ can't wait for the intro 😳 i just know this ff is going to be greatπŸ˜›

EDIT: I'M FIRSTTTTTTT πŸ˜† Edited by tsamhita - 15 years ago
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
@Sam:Oye chal be!I neva knew it was ur idea😑**liesπŸ˜³πŸ˜†**....Sorry yaar,but u've added the "Kasme Vaade" twist into yours;matlab "twins" wala!🀣🀣🀣...I'm sure this would do better than the other one;if I ever update it!🀣🀣;but jaisi bhi ho,it won't be better than yours'!😳😳**lies again🀣🀣**...Love you,bhabhiji!!πŸ€—
tsamhita thumbnail

oh very funny nanandji πŸ˜†
chal chal...umar se badi ho lekin rishte se choti, isliye maaf kardiya πŸ˜† aur mera ff "kasme vaade" wala kuch nahi πŸ˜† nahi "twins" wala hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

love you too nanandji😳 ---now that is a proper lieπŸ˜‰...

EDIT - ok ok i can feel the chaaku comming my wayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i love you really😳

Edited by tsamhita - 15 years ago
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
^^Toh maafi na deti,toh I would've died!😭😑🀣..."Kasme vaade" mein twins nahi the,they were just hamshakalsπŸ˜†;one being a gentle and polite Professor,the other one was tapori(he was cool,thoughπŸ˜‰)!!!
Well,mein toh joke kar rahi thi,ur FFs are simply too good,bhabhiji!😳
tsamhita thumbnail
i know that amina ke tum joke bol rahi thi πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
waise...kuch aise twists aayenge ke typical ekta style mein tum comp screen ko ghoor ghoor ke dekhogi when your reading my ff πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
^^I know tht!!Tht's the best thing abt ur FFs-Ekta's twists in a new style!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Waise,when do you plan to update "H2L"??πŸ˜ƒ...Next year😑....
tsamhita thumbnail
hehe lol after my exams are over i'll have HOLIDAYS!! πŸ˜› so i'll update next week πŸ˜›
btw..thankyou!
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
^^Bas aik week ka exam!Lucky hai yaar tu!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...I hgad to face "tht" tension for some three weeks!πŸ€’πŸ˜†
ashmii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bas 3 weeks ke liye...im facing that tension for over a month...so many exams πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
and oh yhh cant wait to read ure FF!Edited by ashmii - 15 years ago