Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar

luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

πŸ₯³SAKSHI TANWAR - THE UNDISPUTED REIGNING QUEEN OF TELLYWOOD😍

This thread is dedicated to the Wonderful Sakshi Tanwar, who portrays Parvati Agarwal (and Janki Devi) in KGGK, she is the heart and soul of KGGK, not only that she is one of the Best & Most Finest Actors on Television 😊 

This Thread was Initiated by Lennie & Due to the Overwhelming Responses we've had from our Fellow Members, we've Successfully Completed the 150 Page Mark & are now Kick starting Our Second Thread in Dedication to Queen Saskhi!

You May Post - Articles, Videos, Pics, Siggies or any of Your Creations Related to Sakshi Tanwar...

Link to the First Thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/593164

P.S. Members: Two Immediate Posts Below, Will Be Left Blank Exclusively For Your Creations...You May PM Me Your Signature URLs, Exclusive Sakshi Video Links, Pictures, et al

Thanks To Vasu & Our Members For Their Creations Used in This Post

Edited by luv_sakshi - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_sakshi thumbnail

luv_sakshi thumbnail

24 Hours Online Video for Kahaani on Youtube:  www.youtube.com/cooltv94

"DEVI" - Catch The Entire Story in 6 minutes:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeQ6KOeyDJs

Exclusive Pictures of Sakshi from "DEVI":  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/948540

Request "DEVI" to be Aired @:  https://www.setindia.com/topics.php?tid=1606

Link to Sakshi's Thread on YHJ: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/898579

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations on the new thread, guys! πŸ‘

As per my discussion with Chandrika, I am making the thread a sticky topic FOR THE WEEKEND ONLY, so that you can access it easily on the main forum and it will be promoted to new members joining us. Unfortunately I cannot keep the topic a sticky all the time, as we generally have a lot of stickies that need to be made, and they take up a lot of space. However, I will try and see if we can work out a system where each of the Appreciation Threads that are currently active will be made sticky for a short while, alternating between them so that every one gets a chance. For that, it may take some time, but till then, enjoy the new thread!

As far as promotion goes, I will try to make some siggies that can be used by you guys to promote your Appreciation Thread in this and other forums. If anyone would like me to use any specific pictures of Sakshi, please feel free to PM me WITH the pictures or links to those pictures πŸ˜›

Enjoy 😳
muscleprotein thumbnail
saakshi after make over really looks good
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Congrats Chandrika for the sticky Topic... πŸ‘

Vasu, very good idea to give opportunity to all appriciation posts for being a sticky topic for promotional purposeπŸ‘πŸΌ.....Otherwise, we have to keep posting to keep it on page oneπŸ˜†

I will also participate in this if its on first page.... πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by tvfan1401 - 15 years ago
*saakshi_fan* thumbnail

....yayyyy

no.2

congrats to everyone...ill defiantely be giving u some siggys chandrika sweeit

ethanks for creating the topic hunπŸ˜‰

muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats to everyone πŸ‘
Thanks Chandrika to creat the topic beautiful Post πŸ‘
queen_hetepet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yay, new thread - looking good people πŸ˜ƒ

@psawyer - Hey Vasu - love the bomber siggy - that "Silence...I Kill You" bit always crack me up - ventriloquists rock πŸ˜†

Another thing to be happy about is that SPA will be aired on June 8th according to forum video adverts put up - Hope this means our georgeous Sakshi will be up and at em in full and healthy form - fingers crossed she finally gets the full recognition that she deserves πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

Btw - has anyone else heard about the new show that Sakshi 😊 will be appearing in - its apparently on IBN7 channel - based on real life court cases that have made a impact to India's history...its on Friday nights at 8pm - i don't know when the episode with Sakshi will be aired - keep a look out guys - would love it if somebody could post the vid when it is aired πŸ˜ƒ
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

SAKSHI TANWARπŸ€—.. THE UNDISPUTED QUEEN OF TELLYWOODπŸ‘...........Luv U Januuuuuuuu😍☺️😍.

YIPEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³So we finally reached the 150 mark........well congratz all sakshi fanz(including me) on the starting of the new thread.πŸ‘.
Thnxxxxxxx a lot Chandrika.....u have given a perfect opening to this thread.πŸ˜ƒ
I'll also like to thank all sakshi fanz for participating n making the topic a grt success.πŸ‘
So we r starting afresh...i'm sure this time its gonna get bigger n better . πŸ‘πŸΌ Well i promise to do as much as i can from my side n hopefully others r gonna do tht too😎.

@pswayer:Hey Vasu thnxxxxx for making the topic a sticky one for a while.......😳😳😳
i'm sure it will help new n old fanz to find this thread😊....as for the siggy bit....i am sooooooo excited to see ur n others work....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
.n btw i think i'll pm u with the picz soon so do check ur pm.πŸ˜‰

@Luv_Sakshi:WOwwwwwwwwwwww chandrika.......luvd the way u started the topic.......cudnt hav been better.πŸ‘
As for the siggy bit well i'll try to contribute sum of my creationz .πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›Btw the sig u put up on the last thread.... u kno the one "my life completes a full circle"
itz wonderful.......totally oesooooome..πŸ‘n thnxxxx for informing about winnie.........hope she comes back soon.πŸ˜ƒ

@queen_hetepet:Hey geeta.hope u r fineπŸ˜ƒ..........well just wanted to say thnxxxx for sharing the info of the new show of sakshi😳😳.......as for sakshi turning up in SPA well i dont kno yaar ....she is till recovering n
the awrds r on 17th tht means today.so she might b still weak to attend the function.. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•nyways well hopefully she gets loads of awrdz this time.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ"ALL THE BEST SAKSHI."πŸ‘πŸΌ

Well guyz i might go missing for a while..........coz i hav my board results coming up on tuesday.........hopefully will b back by weekend.
plz wish me luck.......thnxxxxxxxx.😳😳😳

Till then keep rocking n Chanting "QUEEN SAKSHI IS THE BEST"πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
take care,
loads of luv n hugs
Raee.πŸ˜‰