heyyyy NJ!!
AMAZING PART!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
AZ Usual πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
but wher iz arman gone now!
i hope dat all the misunderstandings get cleard soon
cont asap
n thx 4 da pm
TC Krinz

yeh the armaan hunt is on now....shud locate him soon....keep reading!!!
perfectpiscean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey NJ!

Im so sorry 4 anoder l8 reply!

Luved both ur parts! Im so curious n cant wait 4 da next part!

Thanx a ton 4 ur PMs n do continue soon!

Marisha 😳

PS:Sry 4 such a short comment...hv 2 exams tom so hv 2 go! 😳
spln thumbnail

Originally posted by: perfectpiscean

Hey NJ!

Im so sorry 4 anoder l8 reply!

Luved both ur parts! Im so curious n cant wait 4 da next part!

Thanx a ton 4 ur PMs n do continue soon!

Marisha 😳

PS:Sry 4 such a short comment...hv 2 exams tom so hv 2 go! 😳

thnx for comment marisha i appreciate u taking the time to do it even with exam load which can be insane i know!!!!
sweet=me thumbnail
OMG I was awfully late....again.... πŸ˜• lol...Anyway I looooved parts 12 n 13...The portrayal of emotions was just awesome!!! It was really cute the way Armaan kept calling Riddhima honey....just 2 adorable....too bad that Riddhima thought that he was "playing" with her feelings....Can't wait for the next update... Thanks alot for the pm and do continue soon....
Love,
Ananya
spln thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet=me

OMG I was awfully late....again.... πŸ˜• lol...Anyway I looooved parts 12 n 13...The portrayal of emotions was just awesome!!! It was really cute the way Armaan kept calling Riddhima honey....just 2 adorable....too bad that Riddhima thought that he was "playing" with her feelings....Can't wait for the next update... Thanks alot for the pm and do continue soon....
Love,
Ananya

thnx hun...will do so asap!!!!!!
Naina123 thumbnail
Hey NJ,

Soooooo sorry for the delay in commenting...just been busy with revision...anyways this comment is for the last 3 parts...

Part 11: I absolutely loved their little song competition in the car, Radio Mirchi...cool... It's something similar to what me and my sis do...the only thing is that we count the no of Hindi or English tracks that our fav RJ would play whilst in the car...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (Stupid i know) Most of the time she wins...coz its a Asian radio channel (My excuse if i lose).πŸ˜† Anyway coming back to the part, loved the Lucky Ali song..i would have loved it if Ridz had translated it for him, but oh well. I love Atif more, coz of his rocky sort of voice. I love Chris in your FF, i think he's such a sweet and cool father.

The bet was cool, Panipuri is my fav, i cant believe she cant put the whole puri in her mouth, I liked the chocolate fortune touch...may be that law should be added to Newton's law of attraction.

Part 12 and 13: The Rahul and Muski situation was way cute...i loved the car scene b/w Armaan and Ridz..it was just sooo adorable. I loved the way you capture each emotion so simply and yet beautifully. Gosh the way you described the turmoil undergoing in Ridz's head is just commendable. Loved reading that part. If i thought you couldn't get better i was wrong Armaan's thoughts were written with even more finesse, him remembering his mum, and his sweet little talks to his mum. Just brilliant.

Loved the father son convo, like I said earlier, Chris is an amazing character, the relationship of him and Armaan remind me of me and my mum. Armaan trying to pacify Ridz scene, was yet another feather in your cap. Totally outstanding...i don't know how you pour out the feelings everytime beating yourself by being better than last.

Now i wonder where Armaan has gone, hmm can't wait for the next part.

Gosh i think i ranted on a bit much...sorry for boring you.

Luv
Nainu
XxX
Edited by Naina123 - 16 years ago
Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing part
hope ridz finds armaan soon and they both clear out the misunderstandings they have about each other and try and understand each others feelings
πŸ‘
Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great update...poor guys 😭 😭

Hey i guess it ridz turn to make up with him πŸ˜‰

Love Kat 😳
sash4love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey NJ dear u r super fast and way too talentedπŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘ . just loved the way u described the parts in detail. am loving it pls do continue in details.  πŸ˜‰ i don't want this too ever finish 😊  😳  😳  😳 .
and the way u r bringing them close together is awesome. they will have more understanding. So all of us over here await the search to began brace our self for the next impact on there relationship❀️. πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜ƒ  😊  😳  😳 will be waiting.........😍
tc
luv
sash😊

swt.smileee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
omg!!
awesum parts...
i hope A is fyne...
plzz continue soon..!! 😳