conrgats pinky di for the new thread and plz update asap
luv ya
@nkit@

thankssssss a lot ankita.............😊

pinky_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
RECAP:
           Everyone angry with ridz for taking pills.Armaan gives the pills to anjie & tells her to not let ridz take it.Keerti informs the interns about holi function.Ridz attacks anjie in the night.Anjie informs others about it.Armaan tells he'll talk to ridz.
PART 33:
                Everyone finish their duties & go to play holi.At home ridz has thought for the whole day that what could have happened last night.She is sure its again devyana & she has started possessing her body.She has started hurting people whom she loves.She wants to prove that ridz is mad & doesnt want to leave a stone unturned.Ridz is wondering what to do.She takes the photo of god hoping that'll make devyana stop possessing her but as soon as she touches the photo she gets a electric shock.She realises she cant even take god's help.She cries a lot.She thinks the only way to keep others safe is that she doesnt meet anyone as far as possible & so she decides she wont go for holi.Just then she gets a call from armaan.
R: bolo armaan.
A: kahaan ho tum?
R: ghar pe.
A: ghar pe????tum abhi tak nikli nahi?yahaan toh function bhi chaalu ho gaya......kab tak pahunchogi tum?
R: main nahi aa rahi.......
A(shocked): par kyu????
R: mera mann nahi hai......
A: this is not fair......yeh humari pehli holi hai......you cant do this......
R: par armaan.....
A: par var kuch nahi.....main tumhaara wait kar raha hu......waise bhi mujhe tumse kal raat ke baare mein kuch baat karni hai......
R thinks: shayad di ke baare mein........mujhe jaana chahiye......atleast mujhe pata toh chalega ki kal raat ko kya hua.....main koshish karoogi ki main waapas jaldi aa jaaoo.
R: theek hai armaan main dus minute mein pahunch rahi hu.....
A: jaldi aana main tumhaara wait kar raha hu......
AFTER 10 MINS:
Ridz reaches basketball court & she sees everyone is already full of colours.It was so difficult to search armaan in this crowd with everyones faces full of colours.Then someone places a hand on ridz mouth & grabs her waist & pulls her to a corner.Ridz struggled & tried to scream but she was too weak to do that.Finally they are in a corner where there is no one.Then ridz sees that it is armaan.
R: armaan tumne toh mujhe darra hi diya tha...
A: sorry ridz par main chahta tha ki tumhe sabse pehle rang main lagaaoo.......
R: armaan tumhaare kapde toh bilkul saaf hai aur tumhaare chehre par koi rang nahi hai....
A: actually maine kissi ko apne par rang daalne nahi diya.......main chahta tha ki sabse pehle mujhe rang tum lagaaoo.after all pehli holi hai kuch toh special hona hi chahiye.........
Hearing this ridz eyes moistened.She hugs him......
R: armaan hum har holi ki shuruaat aise hi karenge.....
Armaan had bought colour in his hand.Ridz snatches away the colour from his hand.
A: ridz mujhe woh rang do......main woh tumpar lagaane laaya tha.......
R: par Dr.Armaan ab yeh rang tumpar hi lagega......
A: kya matlab??????
Ridz laughs & puts all the colour on armaan.Armaan gets angry(fake).
A: riddhima mein yeh rang tumpar daalne laaya tha.
R(laughing): tut tut tut........Dr.Armaan mujhpar rang daalna itna aasaan nahi hai.......
She tries to run from there but armaan catches her & grabs her in his arms.
A(smiling evily): ab toh Dr.riddhima main tumpar wohi rang daalooga jo main daalne waala tha......
R(grinning): armaan woh rang toh maine tumpar lagaa diya......ab kya karoge?????
Armaan stares at her.Looking at his smile ridz knew he is upto something mischievious.Armaan brings her face closer to his.Ridz is tightly in his arms.Ridz tried to move away her face but it was no use.Armaan pins her to the wall of basketball court so that she could not move away her face.Ridz had no room for running.Armaans lips were merely inches away from hers.Ridz was lost in his eyes. His body was completely pressed against hers.Armaan carresed his left cheek of colour against ridz right cheek very slowly & tenderly feeling the softness of her skin.He then kissed the cheek & slowly he moved to other cheek of ridz in same way.Ridz had closed her eyes & was experiencing his love.Then armaan went to her forehead which he pressed against his forehead leaving colour there followed by a kiss.Slowly he placed his forehead on ridz neck which made her neck full of colour.Ridz who was already completely melted was now totally lost in his arms.He kissed each part of her neck.By now his lips was also full of colour after kissing ridz everywhere.They both were looking in each others eyes.Slowly armaan came more & more close to her lips till his lips met her lips & both were kissing each other more & more passionately.They didnt know for how long they were kissing.It was the noise of drum which rang in their ears & they realised they were in public place.Ridz was blushing like anything & on hearing armaans words her face turned if possible even more red.
A(touching his lips): main nahi jaanta tha holi ka rang aur lipstick milkar itna achchaa taste banaate hai.
She just hugged him to hide her face.
R: sach main armaan yeh holi hamesha yaad rahegi.....
Just then RM & AA come & pull them to dance & colour them from top to bottom.Everyone was in their jolly mood & completely forgot last night fiasco.They were enjoying untill ridz remembered she had to ask armaan.Armaan had completely forgot about talking to ridz.Ridz pulled him & took him same spot where they were few minutes ago.
A(romantically): kya hua ridz????ab tak tumhaara jee nahi bharaa????(coming closer to her & pointing at lips)aur chahiye tumhe?????
R: armaan mazaak bandh karo......tumhe mujhe kuch kehna tha.......
A: mujhe?????
R: haan tumne phone pe kaha tha.......woh kal raat waali baat.......
Armaans face suddenly changed & he became serious as he remembered what anjie had told them.Armaan thought this is not right time to tell ridz.After a long time she has been happy & this will just upset her again.
A: ridz hum is ke baare mein baad mein baat karenge.
R: nahi armaan mujhe abhi baat karni hai.....
A: ridz yeh mahaul theek nahi hai........
R: please armaan.....main jaan na chahti hu kal raat ko kya hua tha......please.......
Armaan couldnt see her pleading & sobbing like that......
A: woh.....actually.......kal raat ko.....woh.......tumne.......anjie ko......maarne ki koshish ki.....
Ridz was really shocked to hear this.Armaan told her everything of what all happened by the end of which ridz was sitting on the floor & crying.
R: yeh mujhse kya hogaya.......kaise hogaya......
Armaan pats her shoulder.
A: ridz please rona bandh karo.......you know mein ek bahut achche psychatrist ko jaanta hu.......Hum kal subah hi uske paas chale jaayege......
R(shocked): psychatrist.......armaan tumhe lagta hai ki main pagal hu?????main pagal nahi hu armaan aur maine kuch nahi kiya....
A: dont worry riddhima......hum is problem ka solution dhoondh lenge.....kal psychatrist humme bataa dega tumhe kya problem hai.....
R: mujhe koi problem nahi hai armaan problem tum log ko hai.......tum log meri baat maante kyu nahi ki yeh sab devyana kar rahi hai......
A: hum doctor ko kal bataa denge ki tum is tarah devyana ko imagine karti ho.....
R(shouted): MAIN DEVYANA KO IMAGINE NAHI KARTI........tum samajhte kyu nahi???devyana sach mein hai......kahii aisa na ho ki is baat ko maan ne mein tum sab log zyaada der lagaa do.....
Saying this ridz runs away from there.Armaan is still sitting there confused.He thought ridz needs some time to remain alone & think about the matter.He thought of going & telling this to AA & RM but they were very happy playing holi & armaan didnt want to spoil their mood so he thought he'll talk to them later.
M: rahul,tu mujhse kitna pyaar karta hai???
Ra: kyu??
M: bataa na......
Ra(putting his hands around her neck & bringing her close): tu mujhse jitna karti hai usse thoda zyaada......
M: abey kankhajure......teri himmat kaise hui.......main tujhse zyaada pyaar karti hu.....
Ra: nahi muskaan main zyaada karta hu.....
M: rahul main karti hu....
Ra: nahi main...
M(little louder): main......
Ra(louder): main....
M(screaming): main......
Ra: main saabit kar sakta hu......
M: kaise????
Ra: aise
Rahul gives a small kiss on both her cheeks.Muskaan blushes.
M: main bhi saabit kar sakti hu......
Ra: kaise????
M: aise...
She kisses him full on lips & both kiss each other till atul screams.
At: public place hain...
They stop kissing & muskaan keeps blushing.She hides her face in rahul's chest.
Ra(softly): maan gayaa.....
M: kya????
Ra: ki tu mujh se zyaada pyaar karti ho......
Here armaan is still sitting at a corner & thinking about ridz.He tries calling her but she is not responding to her mobile.Nani informs him that she hasnt yet come home.Armaan is really tensed.He searches her in entire basketball court but doesnt find her.Just then someone closes his eyes from behind.He could feel it as ridz hand.
Ar: thank god tum aa gayi.......ab ridz apnaa haath toh nikaalo mujhe kuch dikh nahi raha......
R(whispers): armaan main pagal nahi hu.......
Armaan felt something weired.It was ridz but there was something different in her voice.He couldnt make out & before he could respond all his senses were unconscious because ridz had just attacked him from behind with a knife.Armaans back was bleeding & he fell to ground.Devyana left ridz body & she was shocked to see knife in her hand with which she had stabbed armaans back.She also fell besides armaan.Everyone rushed there & took AR to hospital.AA & RM were the only ones who knew it was ridz who attacked armaan but they didnt tell anyone.Armaan was announced to be safe.On police inquiry armaan told them it was just by accident & he didnt want to file a complain.He didnt want ridz to be in trouble.
              By now armaan,AA & RM were sure that ridz has some mental problem.They talked to shashank & padma & told them all about devyana & how ridz is imagining her.They earlier didnt believe but when shubh & keerti told them it was true they had to believe.In 1 week due to ridz 2 patients had gone in coma.One was about to die had keerti not reached in time & biggest thing was she attacked shashank but he was lucky like armaan & anjie to escape death.It was clear that ridz was a threat to everyones life.She kept crying & screaming that she didnt do anything but no one believed her.She even tried to suicide by taking over dose of sleeping pills but she didnt die.Finally they had to send her to mental asylum for everyones & her own safety.She kept screaming & crying but in return she could see only tears in others eyes for her condition but no one believing her.
FLASHBACK ENDS.
Okay this is part 33.I'm really sorry if the flashback disappointed you but i tried my best.I'm sorry for late update but i was too lazy to write.Whatever it is but plzzzzzzz leave comments........
Edited by pinky_5 - 16 years ago
Sony_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hi pinkey,
hey. i am first to comment!!!!!!excellent part. the way AR were putting colours on each other thanks is written very nicely. horror ke beach me romance bhi mix kar liya!!πŸ˜†

flashback ended. now i hope zoya helps AR soon. plz update soon. i cant bear the suspence. thanks for pm.
πŸ‘

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz jaldi se update kar do

Edited by sony_123 - 16 years ago
x-Ridzzie-x thumbnail

reserved...

*edited*

omg....dey didnt belive ridz....c'mon not even armaan....buh i guess in reality noone would.....such a emotional part....buh loved it...

the way armaan and ridz put colour in each other as soooo cute/romantic 😳....

n like rahul and muskaan scene......WOW muskaan kya himmat hai!!!πŸ˜†

thnx god now we can get to the real present and zoya can tell us about ridz and devyana thing....

thnx 4 da pm

nd plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continu soon

luv ya, ridz, .x.😳

Edited by x-Ridzzie-x - 16 years ago
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i'm feelng soo sad 4 ridzii.... 😭 zoya shld tel dem dat she is nt mad.plzz contd soonnnnn
nightstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it ws gr8...a very sad story...i jst luv it?i thought atlst armaan wd undrstand her later whn sh is in th asulum...btw m i allowds 2gv ne suggestions of hw id lyk th story 2proceed?
patem031 thumbnail
its ws gr8
yeahh the kisses
it ws fun, those in public place. ar 😳
nd i cant even imagine abt rm
muskaan is jst impossible, i didnt knw she ws so romantic
nd atul mst be shocked by seeing thm two
wht. ridz(devana) attacked armaan nd shashank
anywayz, i hope the story will move on after flachbackk frn nxt prt. so it will be fun seeing arman knowing truth frm ( i forgot her name (hwom arman ws telling the flashback)
pls continue soon
eagerly waiting to see wht happens nxt after the flachback πŸ˜›
123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
woooooooooooooooooooow
i feel soooo sory 4 rdiz
cnt belive dat devyana omg
it ssooooo sad cnt wiat 4 da nxt part
really gtin into dis al ovr agian lol
cnt wait
updte soooooon plzzz
n thx 4 da pm
luv niz
prernawaghray thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey pinky 😊
thanks for ur pm yaar πŸ˜‰
im so delightwed that these flashbacks are over n now cant see(read) ridz in that horrible plight 😭 finally im sure zoya aunty will do something for them n will get her out of this condition
as for this part it was amazing n very beautifully written yaar superb n ya the most horrible thing was that ridz attacked armaan in that state all thanks to devyana 😑 argh how to get rid of her
update fast coz im desperately waiting for the next part yaar since god knows ages
πŸ‘
IsabellaCullen thumbnail
Aweeeeeeeeeeeesome pinky.. πŸ˜ƒ Poor rids...she is going thru so much.. 😭