Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess.. thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey just finished reading ur story......awesome yaar.... 👏 ..........all hands to ya.....plzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzz and plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon.....loved the way u framed the srtory.........nice imagination....keep it up...and plzzzz write the other parts soon....waiting for ur next part and tnz a ton for a story so wonderful like this..... andplzzz pm me once u get back and continue both of the stories......thanks....... Edited by dmglovernimisha - 15 years ago
Princess.. thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey u r writing a very nice story.......plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon................................i am waiting here eagerly 4 ur next post....i just luv ur FFs..................neways thanks a lot..........
arshluver_15 thumbnail
its time to go home evry1 is in the locker room
armaan: ridz chalo huma mara ghar jana hai
ridz: main tum hara saath nhai jarahi
armaan: are ridz mana tum se kaha tha na ki mare gf yaha ai hui hai to huma use milne jana hoga
@ this ever1 is shoked
anji: armaan tum ko sharam nahi ati tumhari engagment ho gay hai phire bhi tum hari gf hai aur uper se tum chanta ho ki ridz use mila have u lost it
armaan: no anji i have not lost it but u al have ridz ek bar use milo bad main jitna marna hai utna mar lana mager muje pata hai ki use milna ka bad tum muje se muafi magogi apna asa bartav ki waja se
ridz: kya main tum se muafi magogi who bhi tum hari gf ko milna ka bad muje lagta hai tum na sach main oagal ho gay ho
armaan: thik hai main pagal hun but sirf ek bar mara saath cholo warna main dad ko boldunga
ridz: armaan ager tum na ya bat dad ko baty na to who hamari sagay hi tod danga
armaan: nahi todanga main abhi ja ka dad se bat kartahun
ridz stopes him
ridz: armaan ager tum na dad ko bata ya to dad bahut naraz hojayanga thik hai main chalongi tum hai saath
then every1 leaves the locker room
AR in armaan's car
there is a very wierd silence in the car no one is sayig any thing
@ armaan's home
they both enter the house
ridz is looking for a girl but she is no were to b found
ridz(to herself): lagta hai armaan ne muje pa ek prank khela
just as she says this to her self
armaan: gf kaha ho tum main agaya
armaan is looking 4 her n he goes to his room
ridz is standing in the leaving room n here armaan's voice
armaan: hai gf how r u i missed u sooooooooooooooooo much give me a hug look ridz is here to see u dont u want to meet her come down with me
then armaan is comming with some one but ridz cud not she who was the person
then we see a old lady in her 80's stnding by armaan
armaan: ridz this is my gf i mean my dadi
ridz gets shoked @ the word dadi then sudenly she goes to her n touchess her feet
dadi: are nahi bete hamara yaha ladkiya par nahi chuti who to sirf gala lagti hai n they both huge each other
ridz was felling guilty now n she rimrmber's waht armaan said
" muje pata hai ki use milna ka bad tum muje se muafi magogi apna asa bartav ki waja se "
armaan lookes @ her n smiles n says : i told u
ridz get tear in her eyes n armaan huges her
armaan: isma ro na ki kay zaroo rat hai its ok ridz hota hai
ridz: lakin armaan tum bol nhi shak ta tha ki tum apni dadi se bat kar rahai tha
armaan: lakin tum ko ea kyun laga ki main tum hara ala wa kisi aur se pyaar kar shakta hun
dadi: ahhhhhhhh
then they both come apart
ridz: main ander jaka ap logo ka liya coffee laker ati hun
dadi: uski koi zaroo rat nahi hai tu idhar aa aur mara saath beth aur coffe ya bana ka laya ga ja armaan humare liya coffee bana ka la
armaan goes to kitchen makes coffee 4 ever1 n comes out by then minne n dr rahul also had come there so they al were talking
ridz's phone is ringing
ridz: hello
shashnk: beta tum kaha ho??
ridz: papa main armaan ka ghar pa hun yaha pa uski dadi ayi hai to main unse milna ayi thi
dr rahul: are beta tum hare dad ka phone to muje do muje unse kuch bat karni hai
dr rahul: hello dr shahnk ap kasa hai
sahsnk: main thik hun
dr rahul: main soch raha tha ki ab shadi mai n 6 mahina hai to main london ho kar ata hun aur whaa jaker minne ka addmetion kar wana hai to haum kal ja rahai hai aur mai nchata thi kai ager ridhima aj yahapa ruk jati acha hota
shashnk: thik hai ridz waha pa ru k shakti hai
then he cuts the phone n
dr rahul: ridhima beta aj tum yahi ruk rahi ho jo ki hum kal ja rahai hai to tum hamare saath thoda time bita lo aur phir dadi bhi hama ra saath arahi hai
ridz: ji dad koi bata nahi main ruk jati hun
after hering this armaan has a huge smile on his face
dadi: acha to asa kara ta hai ki aj hum baha ja ka khana kayanga
ridz: alkin mara pas pahan ka liya kuch nahi hai
dadi: koi bat nahi main tera liya kuch layi hun to tu wahi pahan lana thik hai
then dadi n ridz go to guesst room n dadi give her pink butiful sari it was simplr but it was very butiful then every1 is ready n waiting for ridz
armaan: ridz chalo late ho raha hai
ridz: mai nabhi ati hun
n then ridz comes down wering the sari she was looking stunning armaan cud not see her coz his back was toeard ridz but every1 else can see her minne was looking @ her with her mouth open armaan saw that n
armaan: minnie tu ja kya hua hai tera muh kyun khula hai
minnie tell him to turn aroung in singh language n he does n he was about to faint after seeing the most butifull women on the earth then they al go to the resturant n then comes back home
armaan: dadi ap mara kamra main so jaya aur main yaha nicha sojata hun
dadi: nahi muje to mare bete ka saath sona hai
ridz: thik hai dadi ap mara saath sojana
then ridz takes dadi to her room n help dadi lay down dadi ask for water coz she had to take a madication ridz goes n gets water till then armaan is with minnie n odering her to go to bed then ridz was comming back from puting the glass of water in the kitchen after waords but as soon as she reachis her room armaan pull her in to his rom
ridz: armaan tum kya kara rahi ho??
armaan: tum se pyaaar
ridz start blushing n armaan's grip on her is geting titer   
armaan: ridz ab gussa nahi araha muje pa hosputal main to tum bahut gusaa ho ra hi thi ab kya hua
ridz; i m sorry armaan muje laga......
armaan: tum ko laga ki such main mare koi gf agau hai rit
ridz just nodes
armaan: muje pa barosa nahi hai
ridz: ab pura bharosa hai plz muje muaf kardo
armaan: ager mana tum ka muaf nhi kya ho ta to tum is tara mere baho main nahi hoti
n try to kiss her but she moves her face n start blushing but this time she was not even trying to get out of his hand n not even saying anything its like she wanted to be ther for rest of her life armaan start nuzzuling on her neck n ridz closes her eyes armaan was surprise with her behavior but keep on nusseling then start kissing her neck solder just then a noice comes from the out side of the armaan's room so they both run out side n gets shoked to see ............................................................ .................................................
________________________EPISOD ENDS____________________
Edited by arluver15 - 15 years ago
Princess.. thumbnail
👏hey....i am the first one soooooooo....thanks a lot...plzzzzzzz continue soon....it is lovely👏...👏..thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!! 

~* edited *~
hey yaar!.......u r not continuing or what??????????........plzzzzzzzzzzzzz update it!!!!!!!!
Edited by dmglovernimisha - 15 years ago
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww 😳 😳 😳 such a cute romantic part! glad the whole GF problem is out of the way 😆 plz continue soon!
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow..........it was such a romantic part..... 👏thanxxxxxxxxxxxx..........plzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon.....
Sona_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
amazing part...very romantic...
cont soon
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice update please update it soon

Remember 2 remember me.4get of 4getting me,even if u try 2 remember 2 4get me,i will never 4get 2 remember 2 remind u 2 remember me..Dost
Edited by kvn1983 - 15 years ago
yachna thumbnail
hey wow yaar vryy nce update sch a cute thnk god ye gf pro solvd nd ridz realizd wow vryy cute update armaan goi 2 be faint wow she ws lookng stunning wow sooooooo romantic na..................wow armaan to khushi ho gaya now thy wll be alone..........wow thts to guuuuuuuuud.............jst lvd it,.........
kahi bhi suru ho jate hai nd kya dekha aisa.......
cont soooooooon
luv yachu
arshluver_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmglovernimisha

👏hey....i am the first one soooooooo....thanks a lot...plzzzzzzz continue soon....it is lovely👏...👏..thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!! 

Originally posted by: zhasan2

awww 😳 😳 😳 such a cute romantic part! glad the whole GF problem is out of the way 😆 plz continue soon!

Originally posted by: coolvini4u

wow..........it was such a romantic part..... 👏thanxxxxxxxxxxxx..........plzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon.....

Originally posted by: AngelicSoniya

amazing part...very romantic...
cont soon

finally an update...ws a gud1

nice update please update it soon

Remember 2 remember me.4get of 4getting me,even if u try 2 remember 2 4get me,i will never 4get 2 remember 2 remind u 2 remember me..Dost

hey wow yaar vryy nce update sch a cute thnk god ye gf pro solvd nd ridz realizd wow vryy cute update armaan goi 2 be faint wow she ws lookng stunning wow sooooooo romantic na..................wow armaan to khushi ho gaya now thy wll be alone..........wow thts to guuuuuuuuud.............jst lvd it,.........
kahi bhi suru ho jate hai nd kya dekha aisa.......
cont soooooooon
luv yachu

hey guys thnxs a ton 4 al ur lovely coment sorry i was not able to PM each n every1 of u but thnxsa agine 4 loving my story n i m realy sorry for the late update but i was sick now i m lil better so decided to come n post the story its comming in a bit

luv

~Nruti

Edited by arluver15 - 15 years ago