Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
His singing was really good but drama could have been avoided. It was over the top. Not only his drama but drama and crying with everyone's singing was bit too much. Almost to the point it was looking fake. 😳
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Can someone tell me why Neha was crying and singing Jiya dhadak???? 😕
Dabulls23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TallyHo

😆 😆  Uski mommy ko yaad karte uska Jiya dhadak dhadak kart tha 😳

Edited by Dabulls23 - 16 years ago
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

😆 😆  Uski mommy ko yaad karte uska Jiya dhadak dhadak kart tha 😳

thats a new one...😆

Dabulls23 thumbnail

thats a new one...😆

Yaar there is always a first time for everything na 😆

Edited by Dabulls23 - 16 years ago
advil thumbnail

This topic and thread is about Debu's  "Mere Naina" ...😊

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

His singing was really good but drama could have been avoided. It was over the top. Not only his drama but drama and crying with everyone's singing was bit too much. Almost to the point it was looking fake. 😳

I can't agree more. Each and every performance yesterday was too good. They touched the heart. Yes few were almost you can say flawless too. One being Debu. He was just fantastic. Perfect I would say!!!

But the producers went overboard with the drama part. Not just in the case of Debu but all. A one hour show got stretched to almost one and a half hour show. The same thing could have been done with some editing too. Its a touching topic and what happened was maybe bound to happen. But there was no need to show it at such a length in the show.

Fake part well to tell the truth Mandira's part definitely was giving me that impression. They all went overboard.

Edited by Bhaskar.T - 16 years ago
indian888 thumbnail
Debo is rocking

he sang the best in the current episode

i was even waiting to hera from him ek haisne thi ...which debo sang when subhash ghai was in srgmp .... 😛
advil thumbnail

my commnets in blue.

His singing was really good but drama could have been avoided. It was over the top.

What drama ? He was asked to say something about his mother. His was very attached to his mother always. Now he was talking about one- whom he lost a few years back, one who meant then world to him , what is he supposed to say ? Just try feeling with him. The desolate feeling of that blessing hand not being on his head, the emptiness of not seeing those bright eyes shine with pride when he does something praiseworthy, or the soft soothing embrace of those hands to hold him when the world is giving him a tough time, it may seem trivial to the world but the person facing it, he should know. He is missing all that, but he is not crying because he does not have them.He was remembering a time when his mom was with him. Just feel the frustration in him, that his mother always gave him everything but today when he is in a position to do something for her, she is no more. He can become famous, or a big celebrity but this one point will always haunt him no matter what. It was straight from the heart feeling, I wouldn'tt call it drama.

He did the most noble thing- something that makes me proud to be a Debu fan. He brought those four ladies over to a show meant for mothers. They cried like crazy, yes they did. BUt they have reasons to cry for : All four of those ladies, they would have given their life to bring up their children , they may have made thousands of sacrifices. But when it was time for their children to take responsibility and pamper them, they coolly sent them over to old age homes. Some may remember to send some money to their moms, many would have even forgotten they have a mother.But can the mother forget that she has sons, grandchildren ?Sab kuch hote huye bhi, inke paas kuch nahi hain. Do we realize how unfortunate their life is, how useless and unwanted they feel? Why mothers day,would their children even bother if they were ill? Perhaps not. These ladies may smile, they may have enough love in them to give, but they have no one to shower it one , they get nothing, absolutely nothing in return from any one except some  pity. Debu not only remembered them but from his interaction with them earlier, it seems  he knows them pretty well. Yesterday by inviting these ladies over,he gifted these ladies something that perhaps will be one thing they will remember for a long time to come.

Debu instead of wallowing in self pity or destroying himself found a way to shower the love that he had  for his mother and now he has not one but many mothers. He never once stood there proclaiming – "I do this and this for them", but he simply requested all children to wake up and pay respect to their parents and and treat them well.

That message could have been the best message on a Mothers Day. Atleast it had a social message. Infact it was Debu's comments that triggered the rest of the emotional breakdowns. Many realized that  they take so much for granted, tomorrow they may not get the chance to tell their mothers that they care for her. If the viewers after watching it could get so emotional, then think of these sitting right there.

Not only his drama but drama and crying with everyone's singing was bit too much. Almost to the point it was looking fake. 😳

Mandira seemed over the top yes, but I think Farah was not. New mothers tend to be over emotional. Vishal and shekhar were they genuine or fake, I don't care. The rest of the participants got emotional, how much was true how much was false, dont really know. But the situation was such that they must have felt something.Infact as viewers we all also felt something. They could have edited some portions out and kept it to an hour long show. yesterdays episode for me atleast ranks as one of the best episodes i have watched The performances were outstanding. It had a lot of teary moments too, but the subject was mother- emotions would overflow there anyways. I would rather have such an emotional moment or drama (if that's what one wants to call it) than those dramas where we hear stuff about which fan gave who a loveletter or a ring, or who is going around with whom, or who is fighting with whom.

Edited by advil - 16 years ago
Mistyy thumbnail
^^^^ well said

agree completely, I have always liked Debo too

he has always been a better human being and that's why he has come this far, Great going 👏 👏

Moderator's Note:
Refrain from making personal attack on fellow members.

Edited by Bhaskar.T - 16 years ago