Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanju4eva thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
my god debo da rocked today!!! i mean i love rahul n all but today debo took ova the show completely!! i felt like he should keep going...coulda listened to his performance all day n nite..simply superb debo da!!!! 👏
advil thumbnail

👏

👏

👏

Debu made me proud today... 👏  Simply an "out of the world" performance !!!!! It left be totally speechless and rooted to my spot today !!!!!

Hats off to him... and I am so happy that I voted and supported him always....👏

simplyskud thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: advil

👏

👏

👏

Debu made me proud today... 👏  Simply an "out of the world" performance !!!!! It left be totally speechless and rooted to my spot today !!!!!

Ditto my feelings .... we voted and supported him to victory in SRGMP'2005 and we still stand by him .... I'm sure appa, cb, sinhaji and others will agree with me

Not only is he a good singer, his entire presentation also showed he is a better person by nature ... and that's what matters ....

Kudos Debo ... you still rock !!!!

😉 😉 😉

angelicsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very soulful performance indeed
i love d song n he sang it beautifully
n yes d tissue box is def req
man he made me 😭 😭 😭
amukta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

👏

👏

👏

He was very good in both todays and the earlier one.I wish their was less drama ..it would have been better.
sportygal222 thumbnail

u think it would have been better without da drama? i think it was da fact dat he made da speech and all da other emotional stuff made his performance really good. i mean it was more of da circumstance dan his song dat got to me.

advil thumbnail

Originally posted by: sportygal222

u think it would have been better without da drama? i think it was da fact dat he made da speech and all da other emotional stuff made his performance really good. i mean it was more of da circumstance dan his song dat got to me.

He sang brilliant ! absolutely great. . talk or not just the performance would have fetched him 30.

Atleast give him the due where he deserves it..

And what he said it was straight from the heart.... there was nothing dramatic about it...

Edited by advil - 16 years ago
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

He sang brilliant ! absolutely great. . talk or not just the performance would have fetched him 30.

Atleast give him the due where he deserves it..

And what he said it was straight from the heart.... there was nothing dramatic about it...

I agree... It was not fake at all... But he sang so well...

Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think there was no drama from Debojit side... I thought it was very heart felt performance and what he said was so true...

A fabulous performance... and I also liked what he said when farah countered him. about the voting... It takes alot of guts to stand up for yourself... 👏👏👏

addyydda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was his best perf 2 date...frm the heart...as 4 the "drama"- it was a v. emotional topic n he just said wot he felt...nothin over the top...all of em were emotionalEdited by addyydda - 16 years ago