Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Bhaskar.T

Thats it. To you it looks out of place. To a Rahul fan it may not. None is saying he did not sing good. None is saying he should NOT have brought those ladies. But that part of the act could have been edited out.

Come now guys. Be steady in likings.πŸ˜† For one act you say it is singing contest so should not be done and then for another act in next episode you all change the stand. πŸ˜†

But why his part shud be edited out when all other contestants are shown getting their moms on stageπŸ˜• Either u dont have it at all, or u have it for all of them... It was the theme and celebrating the day... So no objection to it... But what Rahul did was not on the occasion of Valentine's Day... It was misplaced...

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Thats it Sachin. You are not readin all my posts. In the very first post you go and read, I am talking about ALL of them and not just Debu. Each and every act went overboard and finally ended into marring the actual performances.

It is the ters and all that was left in the mind of viewers rather than the singing. But as far as I take it this is a singing show!!! Isn't it???

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Bhaskar you seem to have understood what I am trying to convey here. 😳

Debojit's stupendous singing  πŸ‘ was over shadowed by so much sad drama.  At the same time Rahul's fantastic singing was undershadowed b/c of no drama.  Just an example.  He also got low marks for fantstic singing IMHO 😳

Debo should not be singled out in here. The drama went on with most singers and the crying went on and on. As bhaskar mentioned one hour show was stretched to hour and a half.

Adi you are misunderstanding my post. I have alot of sympathy for people but somethings better not shown to the level which can be a turn off for public. It goes for all contestants.

I am against all drama be it crying, reading fan-love letter, offering ring, etc.  So i am not singling this one situation out at all.

Thanks bhaskar for your understanding and support in my post.   Singing definitely took back seat to drama in Mday episode.  I had to watch the show 2nd time to catch the best singing part by all and with my luck my DVR went into malfunction and did not record after debojit's performance.  Abhijit, Vinit and Harshit singing I can't enjoy again.   So back to watching those performances on puter with my luck 😳

Peace!! πŸ˜ƒ 

No use explaining so atleast I am leaving the topic.πŸ˜† Everyone is more into reading just part of posts and make their replies. If the whole posts is read then they will relaise none is criticising Debu's performance, which according to me was flawless. None is saying bringing those ladies was wrong. None said ONLY debu is wrong.

This drama part was told about the WHOLE show and not Debu alone. Anyways better to leave the issue now. As you said Peace!!! πŸ˜†

smallwonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: advil

I agree with you... and I am really proud of Debojit for making these ladies feel worthy even if that was just for a few minutes. The whole interaction was too too touching especially the way he ended it with surmayi ankhiyo mein and putting his head on that ladies lap....

It can be fake ot whatever, but for me it was the most real thing and hats off to Debu for that....

He sang so well... my God it was perfect yesterday !!!!!

Ya I agree, for once I genuinely felt it was very real and respect Debojeet for it... If it can make even one person think about how they treat the elders, it would be worth any fakeness or script...

smallwonder thumbnail

Thats it Sachin. You are not readin all my posts. In the very first post you go and read, I am talking about ALL of them and not just Debu. Each and every act went overboard and finally ended into marring the actual performances.

It is the ters and all that was left in the mind of viewers rather than the singing. But as far as I take it this is a singing show!!! Isn't it???

okπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ab main aur kisi controversy me nahi padtaπŸ˜³πŸ˜† 12 baj gaye, need aa rahi haiπŸ˜†
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If I may, I would like to add..Yes, this is a singing show and that should be top priority but life, feelings and emotions are bigger than singing, and when the theme itself is so emotional, it doesn't hurt to show all that..
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
May be the drama conversation on the show should be a seperate topic 😳 so no one contestant is singled out since it applied to the whole show. Yeah I am leaving this topic too. I said in generally about the complete show. Edited by Dabulls23 - 16 years ago
Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
interesting discussion 😊.. but if i can just chip-in... here's my take on the whole DC

I for one will always be against the whole drama for seeking votes - be it anyone ... even if its one of my favorite participant if they are trying to gain votes by some  other antic rather their singing then i wont support them... having said that I will agree to certain extent w Bhaskar. T.. that some of the performances were underrated because of what had happened... Abhijeet Sawant, though he got a 30 his performance was still underrated, Rahul; I wont say he was perfect but alot of things didnt work in his favor ... a) he was the first contestant  I thought they were unfair to him to a certain extent and in comparison Vineet he scored 1 point more though there was a mistake... πŸ˜•...

Advil explained it very well.. though I would have liked it to be a bit short but the theme of dedication to Mothers is held very close to alot of people... be it anywhere in the world...I know someone who has gone thru this so I wont comment on  it  but sometimes yes you can get emotional .

but coming back to singing .. I just hope theere is no elimination next week from champions they all sang really well... and if there was drama or No-Drama...All the champions performed to their best... 😊

james21 thumbnail
I think the day was so emotional,I think whatever was shown made many people realize how important the role of mother in our life. I agree with whatever Farha said.I agree with the episode....if things happen according to them then its fine........We are used to these things now as far as they are relevant...not like Rahul's things....
I love my mom a lot and was feeling so bad for Debu.....I wish I could bring his mother back.....pr anyone's mother back.......Having parents by your side at every step of life is a boon for us...........
Debu's singing was Flawless..........I compared with original....there was no difference at all.........and agree Rahul should have got more points than Vinit,specially in tomorrow's episode.

I can't agree more. Each and every performance yesterday was too good. They touched the heart. Yes few were almost you can say flawless too. One being Debu. He was just fantastic. Perfect I would say!!!

But the producers went overboard with the drama part. Not just in the case of Debu but all. A one hour show got stretched to almost one and a half hour show. The same thing could have been done with some editing too. Its a touching topic and what happened was maybe bound to happen. But there was no need to show it at such a length in the show.

Fake part well to tell the truth Mandira's part definitely was giving me that impression. They all went overboard.

Yup!  I am with Varsha and Bhaskar on this one.  I loved many performances today and no doubt - Debo's was amongst the best but I did ot like the dramabazi.  It went a bit too overboard.  The dramabazi actually got on my nerves. 

TallyHo - Neha cried because she must have realized how horrible she sounded in jiya dhadak dhadakπŸ˜†