Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

giggling gurl thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: sl032597

this was a really cute part...I loved how mahi confessed her love...please continue soon...cant wait.

thankkuuu dear for liking and commenting...keep readin...
giggling gurl thumbnail
PART TWENTY SEVEN

MORNING AT ANGAD AND KRIPA'S NEST

kripa woke up dizzy...but she smiled seeing angad sleep peacefully like a baby... she stroked his hair but felt that she wasnt well... suddenly she controlled an urge and ran to the bathroom...she started retching and heaving.

angad was woken by kripa's touch but he feinted to be asleep. he opened his eyes wen those hands left his body and heard kripa heaving. he worriedly ran towards the bathroom wich was left open to see kripa vomit badly.

he walked upto her and asked wat happnd. she couldnt reply. he held her before she fainted. he felt scared. very scared. he dressed both of them up and drove to the nearest hospital.

he waited outside impatiently stomping in and about as the doctor did his examinations. he looked expectantly at every single nurse who came out of the examination room, but somehow everyone were avoiding looking at him. he kicked the chairs in frustration....

after some 15 minutes, it felt like 15 hours for him, he was summoned by the doctor. the doctor's face was expressionless. kripa was already in the consultation room with the doctor. she looked as vague as him. but kripa doubted...could it be??? she smiled at that thought.

the doctor motioned both of them to sit and he himself seated patiently and observed the young couple.

doctor: aap dono shaadi shudha hai???

kripa nodded and angad said: yes doctor...aap jaldi se bata dijiye kripa ko kya hua hai...i am getting damn nervous

kripa felt his concern and held his hands.

doctor: dekhiye...itni tension lene ki zaroorat nahi hai... bas ye dawaayiya lijiye....maximum possible aaraam kijiye...first time hai na???

angad was getting more and more confused. kripa understood. she nodded blushing profusely.

angad: hang on... wat is going on???

doctor smiled: mr.khanna... i thot u wud hav understud by now... aap baap banne waale hai

angad felt a boulder hit him... then he remembered the night two months ago. he felt a smile surface his face as he looked at kripa who was blushing like a newly wed.

angad: thank you doctor...aapne mere zindagi ke sabse khush khabri di hai...

doctor: no mention...waise... its an early notification... normaly 3-4 months pe hi pata chal jaata hai... ab ye 2nd month hai... take good care of her. her body is kind of weak...lagta hai kuch nahi khaaya...

kripa bit her lips as angad looked at her in anger.

angad: yes doctor..is pagli ka dhyaan me rakhoonga... toh hum chale???

doctor: yes of course

angad and kripa came out of the office in broad smiles... they bought the prescribed medicines. angad gave the medicine bag to kripa and told her to hold it.

kripa pouted: kya kya keh rahe the doctor se...khayal rakhoonga... dekho mujse ye bag utha rahe hai...

angad: kyunki muje usse bhi bhari cheez uthani hai

kripa: woh kya hai???

she looked around innocently. by that time, angad had lifted her in his arms. kripa shrieked as passers by looked at the couple and smiled.

kripa: ye kya kar rahe ho???

angad: khayal rakh raha hoon... kuch math bolo...pehle kuch khalo uske baad chillana...

kripa smiled and ruffled his hair.

he carefully placed her in the car and drove her to their house. at that time, no one seemed to be there at khanna mansion.

angad called one of the servants and enquired where evryone was. the servant replied that naina, aaliyah and dilip had gone to dadi's place where she had kept a small pooja. mahi and shabd were apparantly in their rooms.

hearing the noise, shabd came downstairs...along with mahi. he sighed loudly seeing kripa and angad.

shabd: waah bhai...kisi ko bina bataaye honeymoon pe chale gaye the kya???

angad: very funny...

kripa went and stood next to mahi. mahi could feel something was very right. kripa was happier than she had seen her yesterday and kripa knew that mahi was happier than the last time she saw her. both sisters felt happy for one another.

angad went upstairs in a jiffy and changed himself and came downstairs. he motioned shabd to follow him. kripa and mahi went behind them. angad led shabd to the kitchen.

shabd: kitchen me kya karne aaye ho

angad whispered in shabd's ears: kripa ke liye kuch cook karna hai... mere madad karo

shabd whisperd back: apne biwi ke liye kuch banana hai toh kudh karo na??? muje kyu pareshan kar rahe ho???

angad: just listen to wat i say

shabd: whatever

mahi: ye tum dono itne kya whisper kar rahe ho??? hume bhi toh sunaao???

angad: woh tume kripa bataayegi... dono bahar chalo...

angad gave a mischievous look at kripa that made kripa blush a beetroot red. it made mahi and shabd narrow their eyes and look at each other. but soon, kripa pulled mahi out. in a few minutes, they heard mahi cry out in delight.

before shabd could reach a conclusion as to wat would have happened, mahi ran to the kitchen and hugged angad.

mahi: i am soo happy jeeju... and congrats

she ran out again. shabd felt he was missing something

shabd: hang on... wat is going on???

angad: kuch khaas nahi... tum chacha banne waale ho....bas

shabd looked at angad with his mouth wide open.

shabd: sach???

angad: iss bare me kripa mazaak karne nahi degi

shabd hugged angad and wolfwhistled...

they prepared breakfast for kripa and mahi....kripa's favourite aloo parathas... all by angad and shabd...

the girls were happy..kripa had tears in her eyes after talking to her mother...everyone was soo happy over the news...kripa silently thanked angad for all the happiness...

...to b contd...
sowwwiiii for the short update...but i think it was cute...if u guys like it dooooo comments...dont do kanjoosi in comments yaar...it makes me feel better and encourages me to update sooner and longer...hehe
taran13 thumbnail
👏 Great Update. It's so cute that Kripa and Angad are going to be parents. I found it cute that Angad was making breakfast for Kripa; and how Shabd was clueless 😕 until Angad told him. All in all, a very good update. Post the next part soon. Waiting!Update soon! 👏
reema2000 thumbnail
awwwwww she's pregenant!!!!! YAY! wonderful update... conitnue soon =D (w/ mahi and shabd! lol) btw... when are mahi and shabd getting married?
giggling gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: taran13

👏 Great Update. It's so cute that Kripa and Angad are going to be parents. I found it cute that Angad was making breakfast for Kripa; and how Shabd was clueless 😕 until Angad told him. All in all, a very good update. Post the next part soon. Waiting!Update soon! 👏

hehe....i like it wen my readers hav diffrnt opinions... thanx for likin it... and yea wil try to update sooon
giggling gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: reema2000

awwwwww she's pregenant!!!!! YAY! wonderful update... conitnue soon =D (w/ mahi and shabd! lol) btw... when are mahi and shabd getting married?

thanx for readin and liking and commentin so soon... wil continu soon... hopefully mahi and shabd wil b married off soooon
stars_shine* thumbnail
hi
kripa is preggie???????
gr8 update
continue soon!!
sl032597 thumbnail
awww it was such a cute update ..I really liked it...please conitnue soon
giggling gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: stars_shine*