Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

giggling gurl thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
PART TWENTY FIVE

"prem...tum muje yaha kyu le aaye ho???", kripa was disturbed at the moment.. 2 months hav passed since angad and kripa had consumed their relation and ever since she was avoiding him or maybe he was avoiding her. she used to be busy with the concerts and now with aaliyah's wedding. and now prem had bought her in front of someone she was trying hard to ignore.

prem just smiled at kripa. angad was feeling nervous. kripa had eyes for no one but prem at the moment. wat does he want to do?

kripa: prem, mere sawal ka jawab do... aise is raat ko muje beach le aane ki kya zaroorat dhi???

prem: kripa kripa just relax... tume toh raat ki beach ko dekhna achcha lagta hai na???

kripa: lagti dhi...ab nahi lagti

prem looked at angad... angad was busy staring at kripa. how beautiful she looked wen she was angry.

prem: lagti dhi??? matlab???

kripa was flustered. she dint know how to explain.

kripa: bas aise hi... kyu le aaye ho yaha???

prem: ek baat kehne ke liye...

kripa: jaldi bataao...muje jaana hai...

prem: tum angad se baat bhi nahi karogi?? dekho kaise ghoor raha hai tume...

angad came bak from his dreamworld. he looked embarassed. he smiled at a winking prem. kripa glared at prem.

prem to kripa: aise mat dekho muje... sharam aa rahi hai...

kripa smiled a bit...

kripa: tum... aur sharam???

prem: okay okay... woh baat chodo... tum dono ko is liye bulaya maine kyunki muje laga kayi mahino se tum dono ke beech kuch theek nahi chal raha hai

angad looked at prem in surprise. prem looked at angad now.

prem: aur muje lagta hai ki tum dono ke beech ke daraar ka gunegaar me hoon...

kripa: ye kaisi baat kar rahe ho tum??? aaj kal kuch zyada hi bak raha hai...

prem: kripa...me bak nahi raha hoon...kyu angad???

angad put his head down. he couldnt tell that he had misjudged prem. he seemed such a nice guy now...

prem: muje pata hai angad...aur isme tumari galti nahi hai... ek pyare pati ka possessiveness hai...

kripa: ye kya ho raha hai???

prem: humari closeness ko angad ne galat samjha dha.. aur isme humari bhi galti hai kripa... humne kabhi socha nahi angad humare baare me kya sochenge...

kripa dint know wat to say...

prem: issiliye toh angad ne mishty se dobara dosti ki...haina angad??? kripa ko jalane ke liye???

angad just kept on looking at his feet,,,, every truth was coming out...
kripa looked at angad...

prem continued: kitna pyar karta hai tum dono ek doosre se... kabhi baat ki??? aise apne pyar ko chupake kya mila tum dono ko?? taqleef ke siway???

kripa had tears in her eyes... angad's expression was still not visible... he hung his head in shame...

prem: waise....ab kuch mat bolna...mere jaane ke baad hi apne pyar ka izhaar karna...me kahin sun na loo...

kripa and angad smiled. they looked at each other and smiled too.

prem: waise ek aur baat kehni hai... kripa... humare plan successfull ho gayi hai???

kripa: sach???!!!!

prem: arre...is baare me me mazaak kaise karoo???

kripa: ye toh bahut achchi baat hai... i am sooo happy today.

she ran towards prem and hugged him.

prem smiled at kripa: and its all thanks to you

kripa: jo kuch bhi tumne aaj kiya hai...uske liye toh muje thanx kehni chahiye...

prem saw angad's confused expression.

prem: i think someone is missing something...

angad: u r right...kya ho raha hai???

prem: tumare biwi ke wajah se muje apne pyaar mil gaya hai aaj...

kripa smiled out of shyness at being addressed at angad's wife. angad still looked confused.

prem: arre...mere shaadi hone wale hai... apne pyaar...heer ke saath,,, jaldi hum shaadi karenge... kripa ke wajah se hi me apne pyar ka izhaar kar paya hoon... aur dekho woh pagli kaise apne pyaar ko chupakar bbaithi thi...khair chodo... me jaa raha hoon... me aaunga heer ko leke shaadi pe tum dono ko invite karne...

angad: jaldi aa jaana... muje dekhni hai aakhir kisne apne prem bhai ke dil ko jeet liya...

prem smiled and left... leaving kripa and angad together at that lonely beach.

angad: kripa...mujse bahut badhi galti ho gayi...

kripa covered his mouth... she dint want to hear anything...

kripa: hum dono ki galthi hai... us baat ko chod do...

angad: kripa... if i dont say this today also...i wil go mad

kripa: bataao angad...

angad: bataane se baat nahi banegi... ab chillana hoga...

kripa: kya???

angad ran towards the sea and screamed..."I LOVE YOUUU"

kripa ran upto angad in joy and hugged him...

kripa: I LOVE YOU TOO...

in a few seconds, their bodies were close that they could feel each other's breaths... angad came closer...kripa dint move... their lips met... both of them closed their eyes in passion...their first ever kiss...

angad broke off after sometime. he looked at kripa...he could see the same love he felt in her eyes...

angad: kripa...me tume kuch dikhana chahta hoon

kripa: kya???

angad: its another beach...but trust me...u wil like that one better.

kripa: i trust you angad....wid my life

they went hand in hand to the car and angad drove kripa to his house. the house he had bought for kripa {i hope you guys remember...}... the house that faced the sea...where nobody would disturb them...

kripa looked at the cute banglow in awe. it was exactly like she had always wished.

angad: liked it???

kripa: bahut!!! ye kiska ghar hai...

angad leaned over to kripa and whispered in her ears: humara!!

kripa had tears of joy in her eyes: sach??

angad: bilkul.... ab me ye aansoo nahi dekhna chahta in aankho me

kripa wiped her tears... angad walked out of the car and called the watchman and asked him to leave for the night. and he took kripa to the house...

both put their feet together and entered. it was a very pretty house both inside and outside... due to angad's constant arrivals, the house was kept clean everyday... he showed kripa the house... she couldnt help but marvel at angad's love...

he took her to the little shrine like room he had created in their house... kripa folded her hands in prayer...angad jus kept on looking at her...

kripa: bhagwan se kuch mangoge nahi???

angad: muje jo chahiye tha...woh mil gaya...

kripa smiled at angad and turned to leave but angad held her..
angad: kripa...aaj humari shaadi hai...

kripa: humari shaadi toh ho chuki hai na..

angad: woh bas samjhotha dha kripa... aaj humare pyaar ki shaadi hone jaa rahi hai...

and he lifted her dupatta and put it over her head. he went towards the diety and took the platter for 'pooja'... he took out a small sindoor box and put in on kripa's forehead.

kripa was overwhelmed... she couldnt believe she missed this love for so long... he took her out to their backyard...oops back sea... there was a wonderful private beach where no one could see them for miles...

angad sang... "churake dil mera" from main khiladi tu anadi

churaake dil meraa goriyaa chalii - 2
udaake nindiyaa kahaa tu chalii
pagal huaa diwaanaa huaa
paagal huaa diwaana huaa
kaisii ye dil kii lagii
ooo...churaa ke dil teraa chalii main chalii
mujhe kyaa pataa kahaa main chalii
manzil merii bas tuu hii tuu
teri gali me chali

churaa ke dil meraa goriya chali

churake dil tera chalii me chalii

they ran at each other and rolled over on the sand....

abhii to lage hain chaahato ke mele
abhii dil meraa dha dhakanon se khele
kisii mod par main tumko pukaaruu
bahaanaa koii banaa to na loge

agar main bataa duu mere dil me kyaa hai
tum mujhase nigaahe churaa to na loge
agar badh gayii hai betaabiyaa
kahiin mujhase daaman chhudaa to naa loge
kahataa hai dil dha dhadakate hue
tum sanam hamaare ham tumhaare hue
manzil merii bas tuu hii tuu - 2
terii galii main chalii

churaa ke dil meraa goriyaa chalii

churaa ke dil teraa chalii main chalii

angad took kripa in his arms and took her to their room upstairs. he had always wished for them to be together there... for their loving nights... he slowly switched off the lights... and opened the balcony door...just like the night they consumed first, moonlight was coming in today too...

nahii bevafaa tum ye mujhako khabar hai
badalatii ruto se magar mujhako Dar hai
naii hasarato kii naii sej par tum
nayaa phuul koii sajaa to naa loge

vafaaen to mujhase bahut tumane kii hai
magar is jahaa me hasii aur bhii hai
kasam merii khaa kar itanaa bataa do
kisii aur se dil lagaa to naa loge
dhiire dhiire chorii chorii chupke chupke aankhe mil
Toot naa jaaye pyaar bharaa dil
manzil merii bas tuu hii tuu - 2
terii galii main chalii

churaa ke dil meraa goriyaa chalii

angad held kripa...close to him... and slowly peeled away all their dresses... he kissed her again and they loved all night...

...to b cntd...
sowwiii guys...i knw u were waitin for shabd mahi scenes buh v shudn forget angad and kripa na...hehe...keep commenting
sl032597 thumbnail
this was so romantic...so the truth about Kripa and Prem is finally revealed. I so happy that Angad finally got to fulfill his dream. please write soon..I am waiting for Shabd and Mahi part..thanks
stars_shine* thumbnail
hey
very cute update
finally they confessed!!!
plz continue soon!!
giggling gurl thumbnail
thankkkuuuu guyssss............... i am updating now....
giggling gurl thumbnail
for all u shahi fans..

PART TWENTY SIX

same night at the khanna mansion...

at dinner...

naina: ye angad aur kripa abhi tak nahi aaye... shabd tume pata hai angad kaha gaye???

shabd shook his head: bhai ka plans toh kisi ko bhi pata nahi hota... par prem ne phone kiya tha ye kehne ke liye ki kripa angad ke paas hai...toh dono shayad bahar se khakar aayenge...

everyone smiled that at last the two are together...they had been avoiding each other for long... mahi was trying to catch shabd's eye... but he wasnt looking... aaliyah sensed something was up. she caught mahi's eyes and jerked her head as if to happen wats up. mahi gestured she wil tell her after dinner.

after dinner...

aaliyah caught up wid mahi in her room.

aaliyah: kya hai mahi???

mahi: aali...mujse badi galti ho gayi...

aaliyah was confused: kaisi galthi...???

mahi: maine apne pyaar ko pehchan ne me der kardi..

aaliyah: der kaise??? pehchaan toh liya na??? ab jaake shabd ko bata...

mahi: kaise bataau??? woh mujse rooth gaya hai... maine usse kaha ki muje nahi pata ki me usse pyaar karta hoon ya nahi... par me ab jaanti hoon...i love him...

aaliyah laughed: chaho to sab kuch hai aasan...

mahi looked up in distress... she thought aaliyah would help her and now she was laughing like crazy...

mahi: ye kya pepsi ke ad laga rakha hai... tume hasi aa rahi hai???

aaliyah: arre...kitna correct hai woh ad ke slogan... bhai ne tume patta liya na... jab ki tum usse nafrat karti dhi... bhai toh ab sirf rootha hai...tum chaho toh use manaana itna mushkil bhi nahi hai...

mahi: par kaise...woh mere taraf bhi nahi dekh raha hai...

aaliyah: tum dono ko privacy ki zaroorat hai... aur woh tume beech baat me chod ke jaa bhi sakta hai...woh nahi hona chahiye... ha!!! aise karo...aaj raat uske kamre me ghus jaao aur baat karo. bhai zaroor maanenge...

mahi: nahi nahi...main aise kaise kar sakthi hoon??

aaliyah sighed: mahi... tume aise awkward feel karne ke zaroorat nahi hai... akhir tum uske hone waali biwi ho... tume haq banta hai

mahi's eyes lit up.

aaliyah lured shabd downstairs for sometime and mahi pretending to have headache went to shabd's room and hid herself. out of curiosity, mahi checked shabd's cupboard which was a bit open as if he had been looking at something inside and had to leave in a hurry.

she opened to see a beautiful red lehenga and a diamond necklace. a paper bit fell from the jewellery box. it said...

" for my princess...
this is for u to feel that u r a princess...
ruling my heart...
with love...
yours and yours only
shabd
"

she felt awed... after all shabd truely loved her. she dint think a bit. she went and changed herself to the dress shabd so lovingly bought for her.

she admired herself in the dress. shabd was right... she did look like a princess...she smiled.

suddenly she heard footsteps outside. sensing shabd's return, she hid herslef behind the curtain.

shabd entered the room and locked it. he sat on his bed for sometime. he couldnt stand the fight he was having with mahi now...after all, he was the one who started the fight this time. he sighed and walked towards the cupboard where he had kept his little treasure. he opened and found that it wasnt ther. he felt confused about where he had kept it. he turned and checked the whole room.his eyes fell on a pair of feet below the curtains. he sighed and put his hands on his waist.

shabd: kaun hai waha...???

no reply.

shabd: dekho...i can see you... kaun hai??? aaliyah tum ho kya???

still no reply.

shabd walked to the curtains and pulled out the person out, none too softly. shabd looked stupidly at seeing mahi there and that too in the dress he had always anticipated about seeing her in... she truely looked like a princess. mahi winced in pain.

mahi: muje laga...

shabd came out from his thoughts. he frowned...

shabd: aur lagna bhi chahiye... itni raat ko mere kamre me kya kar rahi ho???

mahi: chori karne aayi hoon

shabd: woh toh dikh raha hai... ye dress toh tumne chori hi kiya haina...

mahi: bilkul nahi...mere liye toh khareedke laaye ho na???

shabd: kisne kaha???

mahi: toh phir kiske liye???

shabd: uh....ummm....kyu bataau???

mahi: jab jhoot bolna nahi aata, tab jhoot nahi bolna chahiye...

shabd tried to say something but mahi held up her hand in correct imitation of shabd that said no need to say.
mahi went over to the mirror, as shabd looked on. she admired herself turning around and checking herself in all directions.

mahi: kaise lag rahi hoon???

shabd: dress bahut achcha hai...

mahi: very funny...waise...selection achcha hai tumare...

shabd: i know...dress selection me main aur bhai ka jawaab nahi hai

mahi: main apni baare me keh rahi thi...

shabd looked at her in surprise. did she say wat he thought she said??? shabd shook himself. he shouldnt fall so easily.

shabd: tum chali jaao abhi mere kamre se

mahi: hello... ye mera bhi kamra hai...

shabd: woh kaise???

mahi: tumari mangetar hoon...hone waali biwi hoon...haq banti hai meri

shabd felt his mouth fall open

shabd: theek hai...toh me chala jaata hoon

and he turned around to leave... but mahi felt bad and caught his hand.

mahi: aise math jaao... abhi bhi naraaz ho mujse???

shabd: mahi...ye theek waqt nahi hai baat karne ka

mahi: mmmm....

she walked towards the switch and switched off the lights. moonlight lit the room. she moved towards the balcony and slowly undid her braid. she wanted herself to look exactly the way shabd liked...

and she started humming..."tu rootha toh" from jawaani

tu ruutha to main ro duungi sanam
aaja meri baahon mein aa
aaja meri baahon mein aa

shabd walked towards the bed in mock anger and hid his face with the pillow to hide his smile. mahi was trying to seduce him. she sat next to him and pulled him closer.

le legi jaan meri teri naaraazagi
jis mein tu kush rahe meri us mein kushi
aaja meri baahon mein aa
ho teri ye saadagi ye bholaapan tera
mera nasib hai khilata joban tera
meri bahaar tu mera qaraar tu
masti se bhar diya tuune jivan mera

tu meri hai main tera huun sanam
pagali hai kya hans de zara

mahi hugged shabd and whisperd in his ears...

chupake se bol de dil mein jo baat hai
ab koyi dar nahin apni har raat hai
apana ye pyaar bhi puuja se kam nahin
mujhako ye naaz hai tu mere saath hai
Tu ruutha to main ro duungi sanam
aaja meri baahon mein aa

shabd had tears in his eyes... she couldnt have confessed her love in a better way. he pulled her into an embrace.

shabd: mahi... i love you

mahi: main bhi shabd... i love you too... muje abhi pata chala ki me tumare bina kitni adhoori hoon... me tumare bina nahi jee sakti... pata hai jab tum gaye the,,, maine tume kitna miss kiya...aur...

shabd closed her mouth to stop her keep on talking...

shabd: chup!!!

he removed his hand and bent towards her... she knew wat was coming.. she closed her eyes. shabd grinned and drew back. mahi dint get wat she expected for sometime. she opened her eyes to see shabd smile at her.

shabd: bahut tadpaya tumne muje...ab tumari baari hai...

mahi frowned at his smile. she pulled shabd down by his shirt and planted a loud kiss on his cheek. she left a bewildered shabd caressing his cheeks. she made to leave the room but shabd called her.

shabd: mahi...

mahi turned around to look at him

shabd had tears of joy: ab nahi jaana...

mahi smiled and hugged him...she stayed in the room and they talked all night...his work...her work... the days that were to come..it was mehendi function of aaliyah the next day... slowly mahi slept off in shabd's arms...

...to b contd....

hope u liked it...and do comment
taran13 thumbnail
It was such a good part! Mahi finally confessed her love for Shabd! It was so cute. Update soon!
stars_shine* thumbnail
hey
mahi finally confed!!!
continue soon!
sl032597 thumbnail
this was a really cute part...I loved how mahi confessed her love...please continue soon...cant wait.
giggling gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: taran13

It was such a good part! Mahi finally confessed her love for Shabd! It was so cute. Update soon!

thanx dear... wil update soon...was kinda busy

giggling gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: stars_shine*

hey
mahi finally confed!!!
continue soon!

thnx for likin n commentin...wil try n put the next part as soon as possible