Follow Ganga - really?

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey

Im not attacking ppl - so keep the hair on 😆

But i feel sorry for Krishna, she is usually compared to Ganga, do what Ganga does etc..

in a way shes been told to live in Ganga's shadow.. i know its only to make her see rught from wrong, but shes a completly different person, she wants to learn things etc. What i dnt understand is; why push a child into the direction they dnt want to..

Its clear Krishna wants to be independant, but if they keep pushing her into something she doesnt want to, she is gna rebel.

Why doesnt anyone in the WM understand 😕

Meera is playin a game, its evident, but seriously.. freedom of speech! Let Krishna be herself, thats the only way it seems she will learn..

And plus, follow Ganga? peeps she doesnt know hw to use a comp.. in a way Krishna is better off 😆

Henna x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sheena_Row thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Henna 786

Hey

Im not attacking ppl - so keep the hair on 😆

But i feel sorry for Krishna, she is usually compared to Ganga, do what Ganga does etc..

in a way shes been told to live in Ganga's shadow.. i know its only to make her see rught from wrong, but shes a completly different person, she wants to learn things etc. What i dnt understand is; why push a child into the direction they dnt want to..

Its clear Krishna wants to be independant, but if they keep pushing her into something she doesnt want to, she is gna rebel.

Why doesnt anyone in the WM understand 😕

Meera is playin a game, its evident, but seriously.. freedom of speech! Let Krishna be herself, thats the only way it seems she will learn..

And plus, follow Ganga? peeps she doesnt know hw to use a comp.. in a way Krishna is better off 😆

Henna x

Classic sibling rivalry...but it happens - as you said, Meera could be instigating the whole thing...Ganga does come across very preachy, like Bani darling...correct?

divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
henzy it's always the case, follow the goody two shoe sister...don't smoke, don't drink, don't go out, don't have BF, stay in home and learn how to be a future perfect little wife.
vardhani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey henna,
glad you posted this. even i was thinking the same. krishna has a personality of her own, which should be respected. no need to make her a clone of ganga. one is enough i guess.

but instead krishna should be taught what is right and wrong in an understanding manner.

i guess they are trying to project meera as a bad mother in front of krishna and when pronita comes she will change her with love and care.

god bless

dhani

P.S.: guess what will be jai's reaction!!!!
Henna 786 thumbnail
yeh its Bani all over again, if anything you try and avoid that..

in Bani's life, she never really was happy happy, most the time she was mahaan!

Atleast Ganga should move with society 😆 not to fwd like Krishna, but seriously, get out that mahaan act thing, 😆

i think Krishna should be allowed to do wat she likes and i hope she gives Meera a fittin reply - one day shes defo gna say: You're not my mother..
Jai will raise his hand to her and wah la.. a separation 😳
Henna 786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vardhani

i guess they are trying to project meera as a bad mother in front of krishna and when pronita comes she will change her with love and care. yeh tru, i think Krishna is closer to Meera in a way cuz Ganga seems to like Jai more. So when Pronita pops along, Krishna will be on Meera's side, altho she knws she wnt get fair treatment if that made sense

god bless

dhani

P.S.: guess what will be jai's reaction!!!!   ðŸ˜²

someting similar to the emo above 😆...

i think he will try and deny it, and make her prove shes Bani - if thats what u were referrin to    ðŸ˜†  

Sheena_Row thumbnail
Henzy,

see! you are becoming a true blue soap watcher. You can predict these things with the back of your wrist/hand/head!

Yes, that is exactly what's happening.

Of course, before people misunderstand me, I am not for any teen juvenile behaviors either...but there is a stage when teens act out...that's a given. Heck, even I act out sometimes... 😆 😆 😆
Lord-Mangeshwar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Henna, I sincerely hope that neither Ganga nor Krishna walk the Bani route in life 😆

I don't think that there has been a more tragic character in recent times than Bani 😳 She's gone through more in 2 years of KS then most characters go through in 7 years of a show 😆

Anyways, I understand your point about the way Krishna is being compared to Ganga and how it will probably have a negetive impact. I'm sure that there are ways to encourage kids to make adjustments for the better... but comparisons like that can get pretty annoying 😆

God bless.
Henna 786 thumbnail
Sheenz.. cant help it.. the inner predicter just pops out time to tym 😆

Mango .. good point, Bani's life was a mess bechari, never had a nice life, she never went to live her life, she lived other ppls life..

yeh.. comparisions usually end up with fights, im shocked they (WM members)havent picked up on that yet 😆
Sheena_Row thumbnail

Originally posted by: Henna 786

Sheenz.. cant help it.. the inner predicter just pops out time to tym 😆

Now you can write soaps, I think you will make a brilliant writer....I mean it!😉😉